It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Holocaust On The Rise... Again?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
All we have to do is browse ATS a while, especially on the politics and ww3 forums to understand anti-semitism is far from dead.

There is no end of conspiracy theories on how the jews control the finances of the world, are looking to start WW3, and generally are the cause of all world problems up to and including ATS contributer X's uncle stubbing his toe. I have no idea where this mentality comes from, but i simply suspect weak minds who want desperately to believe that someone else is to blame for their financial woes.

They are easily the most despised people alive on the planet, and have been so for at least 2 millenia. It is a wonder and a testiment to their will to survive they are still alive as a people today. I personally commend their tenacity and will. It is no surprise that they are some of the richest, most sucessful people around.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

It's not the Jews people dislike, it's the Zionists.

It's funny that you call ATS full of Jew haters because ATS also has a lot of people who automatically label anyone who criticizes Israeli policy as an Anti Semite. That childish trick doesn't work around here.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

It amazes me you can say that without realizing how incredibly stupid it sounds...

In 1903, when the russian forgery 'the protocols of the elders of zion' was published, Zionism hadn't even become know to the majority of Russia's Jews... So, was this an expression of antisemitism (or Jew hatred, to put it bluntly) or antizionism?

It seems to me that you're a prime example of someone who conflates everything that once typified antisemitism, with anti-Zionism, and yet people wonder why Jews equate antisemitism with anti-Zionism. It's because people like you, and the Jew hater David Duke, have transplanted the same antisemitic rhetoric of the late 19th, early 20th century (up until the holocaust) into the term anti-zionism.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

It's funny that you call ATS full of Jew haters because ATS also has a lot of people who automatically label anyone who criticizes Israeli policy as an Anti Semite. That childish trick doesn't work around here.

And your childish trick of labelling your unjustified hatred as simply hating "zionists" instead of "jews", doesnt work. Well, actually it does with a large amount of people here, and its a shame. A rose by any other name............

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

What do you have to say about this?

Someone posted this video in another thread earlier today.

She admits this to this trick being used. Just like you're using it in this thread

As I said, the trick doesn't work anymore because It's been exposed a long time ago.
edit on 24-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jermicide
reply to post by Expat888

although you may see the difference between the Jews as a people and Israel as a country, the majority of the people who commit these acts against them do not.

Well put!

I think this is exactly what it boils down to. Yet, it's the same as when someone says "america" and "the US". They may mean government but they include all, which in turn, may very well make those americans not part of the government upset and worry about how they are viewed by others and the rest of the world. For these same reason, I dont want to go to another country to see all the beauty once available to all around the world. I'm scared to ever want to go to Egypt, Israel, France... Hell, just about any decent place worth seeing these days have some touch of terror added to it in the last years.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by Expat888

Really wish people would learn to differentiate between the two... Ahh well guess it gives the primitives something to squable over.. Carry on then..

Ahh but we have. And I suspect that is why the OP left this thread dangling in the wind, he didn't get the automatic antisemitic responses Abe told him he'd get.

Primitive? Sure, or insane. Because I continually relay the same information hoping people will at least read it, and get the same results, that's insanity.

I was hoping I would not get those responces.. That's why I made it very clear in the OP that it was not needed and so forth.

Certainly, people do need to know the diffrence. The main point of the OP was the fact that even though these people have nothing to do with what is hated about Jews, they are still the target because they are simply Jews and nothing other.

Another point, which was touched on quite a bit by responders, and totaly suprised me that it was!!! ..Is that the word JEW is used in far too many ways to describe someone. Just because he is rich, filthy rich, does not make him a JEW, nor should it be reason why someone who is Jewish just happens to have lots of money.

If Joe blow had a million $$... Id say he was a millionare. Now if I found Joe to be a Jew... I might say... "Duh! That's obvious!" Or... "who woulda figured that one out... a Jew with lots of money! Nope, never happen." Now, of course, if you didnt catch the sarcasm, I promise you, it's there

I didnt mean to leave anything open, but I did feel that I made all of it clear in the OP. Yet, what might be clear for me...

Thanks again for the responce!

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

I'm glad you bit into that. Still, some children are taught (I know this because this was part of my history class discussion in the 80s) that WWII was fought in part to save the Jewish people.

I know the answer, and obviously you do too, yet, still in some circles, this is believed.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by rubbertramp
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

the only thing missing is the fact that most evangelical christians back the zionists and jewish state 100%.

This is false... If you feel it is not, please show examples of it.

For every christian that is pro jew, I can show you one who is not.

Remember, some christians believe that the Jews messed it up constantly so god took away their rights and are no longer the chosen people, but now christians (non catholics) are the chosen.

Some believe that they should protect israel (they say nothing about the Jews... As it is the land itself that is important to many christians)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

It is a gradual thing. The extermination program in Germany did not start out from nothing. It was based upon an already present prejudice against Jews (which can be considered the leftover from Christian times). Then in the late 20's, and early 30's, and especially after the collapse of the Wiemar republic, antisemitism started becoming more present in German society. Not until the late 30's, after years of enduring a depression, did the German public become more supportive of antisemitism. Of deporting the Jews, which is what the government said was being done. Of course, those within the Nazi party were privy of what was ultimately intended for them.

Salute!

I'm glad you said this as it rings very true. It was a minor issue in Germany before the war. Then suddenly, propaganda and simple freedom of speech ended up being the very thing that exterminated millions of Jews. It all starts with a non issue before it blows up into full crazyness. What I cant understand is, those people must have really believed that the Jews were less than dogs and rats to do such horrible things. There was a movie I had seen some years ago. I forget the name. More or less, it was about Hitler and his cronnies getting together to discuss what they should do with the Jews. If I'm not mistaken, the whole thing was recorded. If what I had heard in that movie was what was actually said about the Jews... They whole idea was to exterminate every single one. They ones that survived were to be made steril so they would no longer survive.

I'm sorry that I cannot apply this to slavery and racism towards any other race. It simply isnt the same...

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
No longer an issue... Void Post
edit on 24-11-2011 by theRhenn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

1- Tell that to the Jews... I listed examples and news stories... What did you list?

2- I never once called ATS a bunch of Jew Haters.. Show me where I have...

3- Bring something better to this discussion or simply stay out of it.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
taken care of... thanks Mod
edit on 24-11-2011 by theRhenn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by theRhenn

1- Tell that to the Jews... I listed examples and news stories... What did you list?

2- I never once called ATS a bunch of Jew Haters.. Show me where I have...

3- Bring something better to this discussion or simply stay out of it.

Hi friend

Tell what to the Jews? Were you asking about the Armenian Genocide? I didn't want to derail your thread so I didn't get too specific.

I never once said you called ATS "a bunch of Jew haters". If you're so confident I said this, please point out where I said those words.

My posts were on topic in my opinion. This is an open forum and members are welcome as long as they follow the terms and conditions.

I think your title is misleading by the way. Perhaps you can show me statistics claiming Anti Semitic hate crimes are on the rise, but I can show you that hate crimes of other types are also on the rise, but no way is there anything close to the holocaust going on.

I find your thread very disrespectful to the victims of the holocaust.
edit on 24-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by theRhenn

Im no troll
Holocaust-noun-an immense destruction,especially by fire-
I dont see an immense destruction of jews,do you?
So once again gjve it a rest.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Right. Because this one lady is the final authority on all things jewish.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

Right. Because this one lady is the final authority on all things jewish.

Neither are you.

Don't you at at least think it's a bit shocking to see an ex Israeli senior diplomat admit that the term Anti Semitic is used as a trick to deflect criticism of Israel?

Please don't deflect and avoid my question.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

This is your only warning:

Post civilly and on topic.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

edit on 24-11-2011 by ken10 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join