It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Holocaust On The Rise... Again?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
You need to learn a few or two about Hitler and his Germany before giving your opinion on it! Hitler did not wish to exterminate Jews in WW2 bit if it were to happen.....then the Jews are just bringing on themselves by doing what people despise them for and in the lands of others no less.The Jews are not just randomly hated but instead are hated for destroying the lands of those they enter(just look at the western world today)and taking control of the wealth like the filth they are.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRhenn
As the last years have rolled in, we find ourselves, yet again, in a world of turmoil. Though history tells us that we went into a world war because of the nutcase mentality of Hitler's world domination, some can say that we fought the last world war to prevent the extermination of the Jews. Wether we truely did so or not is unknown to me. Still I see that had we allowed this madness to continue, much of the Jewish people would have probably faded into history, with the exception of the American Jews and others around the world. Some say, and I also feel that we could have prevented so many that did die by nazi hatred had we acted much earlier. Unfortunatly, this did not happen. Germany and Japan were powerfull adversaries that kept the rest of the world at bay for at least a little while. Though, combined forces of the allies had prevailed....

Some could propose that it is quite the opposite happening. The Jewish state of Israel (Read that, "not all Jewish") are on the offensive and have been for some time. Mind you, many things that the U.S. does is dictated or done in support of/by Israel. It seems that almost every country in the middle east whose official religion is Muslim is under some sort of attack. There are other motivations for it but Israel has already declared openly that they believe they are the promised ones of God and that they do not need permission to do the heinous things they do. May the Zionists fall from the graces of God and/or the world finally realize that one doesn't exist then bulldozes the state of Israel. Then let the Jewish people of the world live without the bane of those retarded enough to start a crusade in the name of themselves.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
You need to learn a few or two about Hitler and his Germany before giving your opinion on it! Hitler did not wish to exterminate Jews in WW2 bit if it were to happen.....then the Jews are just bringing on themselves by doing what people despise them for and in the lands of others no less.The Jews are not just randomly hated but instead are hated for destroying the lands of those they enter(just look at the western world today)and taking control of the wealth like the filth they are.

so, in other words, since gramps escaped the warsaw ghetto and made his was to the u.s., as a jew i am responcible for the downfall of america along with the rest of my jewish family?
nice to be hated by someone who has never met me.
edit on 25-11-2011 by rubbertramp because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

edit on 25-11-2011 by theovermensch because: because Im a dick

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by theovermensch

My stereotype of a typical jew would posses the ability to spell the word 'responsible'. You dont fit. Get over yourself and your family. Not that I am a spelling Nazi or anything. I am a very poor speller. But seriously, you only reinforce the stereotype with your whinging.

really, reinforce?
i actually find it amusing when someone stereotypes to the point you did.

The Jews are not just randomly hated but instead are hated for destroying the lands of those they enter(just look at the western world today)and taking control of the wealth like the filth they are.

filth, huh?
you really expect to be taken seriously with words like this?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Hey. I didnt say jews were filth.That was the other guy.I was just trying to use humour to show you that you are a whinger.I dont hate jews.My favourite authors are JD Salinger and Franz Kafka.I love Adam Sandler because of Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore. Jews are good with me....until they start whinging.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Hey. I didnt say jews were filth.That was the other guy.I was just trying to use humour to show you that you are a whinger.I dont hate jews.My favourite authors are JD Salinger and Franz Kafka.I love Adam Sandler because of Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore. Jews are good with me....until they start whinging.

i see that now, but the way you answered made me assume it was you.
my apologies then.
so, you see me standing up against something i find rude by using my self and family as an example as whinging.
interesting concept.
i find his words as whinging, he's just pissed that jews work hard in biz, bettering themselves and their family.
gramps crossed eastern europe on food and made it to the u.s.
if he was a christian escaping persecution he would have been held to a high esteem, instead he's considered filth.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by theovermensch

Actually,all Salinger and Kafka do is whinge pretty much.But its cool when they do it.They arent whinging about some phony 'the world is out to get the jews conspiracy'.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I've been reading all these posts with interest but no one seems to have looked at what could be an obvious cause of the the expulsion and miss treatment of the Jewish people threw out history it's Judaism it's self that seems to be the main problem.

All you have to do is read the Talmud and there you have it instant hatred.
Try it your self and you'll find that as a non jew you are no more a human than a donkey and can be killed with no feelings or guilt.
It is almost no it is a religious duty to lie, cheat, steal from non jewish peoples.

In Jerusalem there is a big problem with Jews spitting at Christian clergy disgusting behaviour but it's a religious duty to spit at them.

ACCORDING TO THE HALAKHAH,

Taking of interest. Anti-Gentile discrimination in this matter has become largely theoretical, in view of the dispensation (explained in Chapter 3) which in effect allows interest to be exacted even from a Jewish borrower. However, it is still the case that granting an interest-free loan to a Jew is recommended as an act of charity, but from a Gentile borrower it is mandatory to exact interest. In fact, many – though not all – rabbinical authorities, including Maimonides, consider it mandatory to exact as much usury as possible on a loan to a Gentile.

Lost property. If a Jew finds property whose probable owner is Jewish, the finder is strictly enjoined to make a positive effort to return his find by advertising it publicly. In contrast, the Talmud and all the early rabbinical authorities not only allow a Jewish finder to appropriate an article lost by a Gentile, but actually forbid him or her to return it.

Fraud. It is forbidden to defraud a Jew by selling or buying at an unreasonable price. However, ‘Fraud does not apply to Gentiles.

However, robbery of a Gentile by a Jew is not forbidden outright but only under certain circumstances such as ‘when the Gentiles are not under our rule’, but is permitted ‘when they are under our rule’.

Judaism is imbued with a very deep hatred towards Christianity … In fact, it dates from the time when Christianity was still weak and persecuted (not least by Jews), and it was shared by Jews who had never been persecuted by Christians or who were even helped by them. Thus, Maimonides was subjected to Muslim persecutions by the regime of the Almohads and escaped from them first to the crusaders’ Kingdom of Jerusalem.

According to the Talmud, Jesus was executed by a proper rabbinical court for idolatry, inciting other Jews to idolatry, and contempt of rabbinical authority. All classical Jewish sources which mention his execution are quite happy to take responsibility for it; in the talmudic account the Romans are not even mentioned.

It's very easy to find exerts from the Talmud and you too can find out why they have been despised threw out the ages.

As for the holocaust did you know that after the first ww they tried to claim that six million were killed then as well but it didn't
get any traction.

Russia recently released documents from concentration ( work camps) camps the show that from the well kept camp records the number of deaths in all the camps numbered around 270,000 still a lot of deaths but no where near the 6 mill figure.

also The official International Red Cross number of dead Jews held within German camps is 272,000.

There is no proof that a single Jew was killed intentionally. Most are known to have died when supply lines were cut either from starvation or typhus.

So over all not a nice people, i know you get good and bad people but when an entire religion is set up to hate nearly everything that is not part of it it's a wonder that they were only kicked out of countries before.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

edit on 25-11-2011 by theovermensch because: off topic

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

reply to post by theovermensch

Actually,all Salinger and Kafka do is whinge pretty much.But its cool when they do it.They arent whinging about some phony 'the world is out to get the jews conspiracy'.

i don't see it that way at all.
i only stand up against the racists and bigots who classify all jews as the same.
otherwise, the world wants the jews diamonds, they want all the stuff jewish biz. people sell.
they want to invest money in stocks and banks run by jews.
it's the ones who make comments like i quoted above who are clueless.
it's like people bitching about walmart and outsourcing etc....
yet do most of their shopping at walmart.
it's so easy to spew words, yet not pay attention to reality.
wanna' put these jews out of biz., boycott hollywood, boycott banks, boycott any small biz or big ones owned by jews.
which in the long run would hurt your own town.
but, wt the same time, boycotting debeers might put a couple of hasidic diamond cutters out of biz. but in the long run will also hurt many other non-jews also.

ok, i'm done whinging.

i'm just glad so many jews own guns

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Im sorry. If I was you I would say the same things. I know there are anti-semetic ( cringe ) people out there. I am on a fine line I guess. I hate anything pc. But I am being a dick. Like I said,Im sorry.I didnt mean to insult your family either.
edit on 25-11-2011 by theovermensch because: (no reason given)

apology accepted, and like i said, i have no problem pointing out where jews and/or zionists go too far.
i do it myself, but it's just the classification of 'all jews' that gets me going.
it would be like saying the jews in congress are the only problem, while ignoring the christians in congress.
somethings just do not make sense.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Antisemitism is on the rise, sadly, because people are no longer willing to ignore the crimes committed by the israeli government, and some of those people don't differentiate between the government and the people, which is a mistake. Here in the USA, most americans have no idea the things the israeli government actually does; as it becomes more known, people here will look at the supporters of these crimes, namely, the jewish community and the evangelicals, and begin to directly express outrage.

The form this outrage will take will be, in some instances, antisemitic in nature because, again, a lot of people don't know to differentiate between the government and the people. As a black man, I can say that I've experienced something similar in the last couple of years; white america is very, very angry at Obama, but they can't get to him..but, they can # with "jamal" the mail-room guy, ya know? people are angry enough to go after a substitute instead of the real perp. In any case, much like all the people screaming at muslims because their denunciation of radical islamic terrorism wasn't strong enough, jewish people need to speak out much more against israel's policies and behavior. If they don't, that's tacit agreement..and if you agree with killing civilians and apartheid-state actions..I feel sorry for what's gonna go down..
edit on 25-11-2011 by LightsideAssassin because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2011 by LightsideAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by astrafax

you do understand that the number of conservative talmadic jews is really small, right?
it's like saying all christians agree with the stance of the westboro baptist church.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Anti-Christian Crimes

Anti-Muslim Crimes

Anti-Gay

Here are Iraelis desecrating Muslim and Christian graves!

So NO, anti semitism isn't on the increase. It's anti EVERYTHING! Religions ALL suck!
Religions cause division and the people, uh, excuse me, I meant Sheeple, can not think for themselves!

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
“Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men’s views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the Field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.” –Woodrow Wilson

You may recall, Woodrow Wilson was forced to sell out the American people to Jewish Bankers, creating the Federal Reserve. This small group controls much of the world, and all of the west. Eventually, people wise up, and they throw these criminals out, or roll out the guillotines. It is way past time we did that.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by astrafax

Copy pasting a response from another website is poor posting etiquette. Link your source and put the quotation in quote blocks. Plus, your copy-pasted facts are false, so not only is it poor posting etiquette but you are a disinformationalist without even knowing it because you yourself believe the website you stole from without researching the facts yourself. Deny ignorance.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by theRhenn

i thought anything hatred wise was evolving around muslims nowadays...

lol.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
If you People thought the Holocaust was bad 11 million Killed in Concentration caps around Nazi Control Germany 6 million were Jewish the other 5 million the Unwanted undesirables Poles Russians Romanians Czech to the Gentic Mental & Physical Defects !

Its Ironic to see Israel doing the same thing to Palestinians of what Nazi Germany has done to Jews ..

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it
---George Santayana

What People don't here about much is what happened From another AXIS Power Japan

That Occupied China ! from 1937 to 1945

Google or You Tube Rape of Nanking !!

Nanking Massacre
en.wikipedia.org...

(Warning some Graphic Content )
Rape of Nanking Part I Atrocities in Asia Nanjing Massacre

The Website
www.nanking-massacre.com
www.nanking-massacre.com...

Then After that ! Type Japan U731
Germany was not Only the One that used their Victims and Undesirables as Guinea Pigs & Lab rats!

Unit 731
en.wikipedia.org...

(Warning some Graphic Content)
Unit 731 Japanese Torture & Human Medical Experiments

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Kissinger is a mook who would order your death and not lose a wink of sleep over it, which was why he was chosen to head the CIA.

When was Henry Kissinger chosen to head the Central Intelligence Agency?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join