It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Nazis in Brittain

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
i accept spme wee generalisations...

fair dues.. i should be alittle more considered before posting (mods acknowlefed n all).. but m ypoint still stands

did the 'immigrants' determine the national insurance protocals????

Yeah, chickin burgers suck!LOLOL

my point was more that the 'unter' services that you benefit from coem from a few places... mainly immiragents....

sigh...

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Real Deal

Originally posted by DJDOHBOY
[B]ANY MORE RACIAL SLANGING OR DEROGATORY COMMENTS ABOUT WHERE PEOPLE LIVE WILL RESULT IN WARNINGS, THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOUR WILL NOT BE TOLERATED ON ATS![/B]

I can't see a problem, who is being racial?

So i'm waiting for an answer. When did i say anything to offend?

You need to get a life and get out in the real world, maybe get down the pub and have a few jars or go see a good women as this is how us Londoners talk to each other. If you bat for the other side there is plenty of places up the West End you could go. If you have a problem feel free to u2u me or you wish to let things out in the open.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qoelet

did the 'immigrants' determine the national insurance protocals????

Yeah, chickin burgers suck!LOLOL

Yeah man i agree thats where our system sucks....

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJDOHBOY
[B]ANY MORE RACIAL SLANGING OR DEROGATORY COMMENTS ABOUT WHERE PEOPLE LIVE WILL RESULT IN WARNINGS, THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOUR WILL NOT BE TOLERATED ON ATS![/B]

I can't see a problem, who is being racial?

You need to get a life and get out in the real world, maybe get down the pub and have a few jars or go see a good women as this is how us Londoners talk to each other. If you bat for the other side there is plenty of places up the West End you could go. If you have a problem feel free to u2u me or you wish to let things out in the open.

I have to say.. true say
he didnt say 'dirty' immigarnts... i did...

[edit on 4-9-2004 by Qoelet]

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Qoelet i'll treat ya to one of them dirty chicken burgers anyday lol!!!

Ermm I think i have enough to buy ya one...You from Hackney, just round the corner from me....

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I have to dsay that you really have to look at the attifudes of our ruling poltica elites.

They screw countries outside odf europe.. the people are poor.. then desire to come to Wester counrties to earn a living... plus th ecriminal elemnt to boot... who do you blame? If we promoted fairer trade and wealth disrtivbuttion, maybe we could stop the need for economic migration??

im gonna puke soon

sortry

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Qoelet i'll treat ya to one of them dirty chicken burgers anyday lol!!!

Ermm I think i have enough to buy ya one...You from Hackney, just round the corner from me....

I pregerr a shish!

Chatsworth Road rules!

but now i bed!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   

OFFENCIVE MATERIAL:

Because of all the goddamm immigrants, call them what you like, call me what you like i couldn't give a monkeys azz. But i'll tell ya they can at FOFF and get the F$ out of here.

also the statment you are refering to was not solely aimed at you.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   

If we promoted fairer trade and wealth disrtivbuttion, maybe we could stop the need for economic migration??

Well said, you cockney bast... sorry..

seriously, though, I think you've summed up a lot of it in that sentence. Bob on..

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
jus so you know.. the power of joydivision is keeping me to this thread...

well yeah.. ofeence was taken,

but let him maybe justify his point a little... ok he weas a little imflammitory.. but so was I...

its late on a saturday night.. so leeweay is justifierd (I mean.. i hear PLently of really crazy rightwing stuff from U.S posters all rtimes of day n week and noone gets shirty)

just a thought

la'chaim!

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by muppet

If we promoted fairer trade and wealth disrtivbuttion, maybe we could stop the need for economic migration??

Well said, you cockney bast... sorry..

seriously, though, I think you've summed up a lot of it in that sentence. Bob on..

bobbin n bobbin n bobbin

[radio.. live transmission... listen to the silence let it ring on...]

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Mate... you're drunk! LOL
I think probably going to bed isn't such a bad idea!!

I am!

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
yeah...

nuff said...

hello everyone

Ian Curtis is .. rsllly good...

honestly!!!!

Q

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Let me just remind you of 2 rules here,

You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive

And

You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

As seen here www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enough said about this on this thread any further discussion will be done via u2u,

[edit on 4-9-2004 by asala]

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Blimey, you leave a thread for 1 day and it descends into chaos, lol.

The main point was, there is a generation of adults that are racist. They are racist through stupidity in most cases, simply because they are to stupid to see any further than their own 4 walls. I see so many of these people everyday it makes me sick. Not 100% racist, but so stupid that during Iraq they wanted to kill all "turban heads" as they call them, and hated all arabs and asians simply because a war was on and they wanted the bad guy. 30, 40 year olds who act like kids, blaming other races for their countrys problems.

These people bring up like minded children. When these like minded children group together, they become worse than their parents. It hardly seems possible, but these "offspring" have even less morals, and see no problem in telling jews how they wish they were Hitler, or any problem in walking into a corner shop and racially abusing the owners. It's fun for them.........it's SICK.

That generation are the ones producing the most children, the ones who have their first kid at 13 and just keep producing. Now, not only are we going to be overun by hordes of thugs offspring, ten times as bad as todays yob culture judging by the behaviour of kids as young as 4 and 5 these days, not only that but a large majority of these "new thugs" will be inherantly racist.

Frightening? Add to that the ammount of immigrants, still growing, and you have a country in 10 years time that is twice as full, but with the large majority split into ethnic minorits, and people who are yobs and hate ethnic minoritys. It's paving the way for a dirty, ugly little civil war. It's already started, I just hope it doesn't go the way I predict.......

Think about it, it really is that frightening.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by chebob
It's paving the way for a dirty, ugly little civil war. It's already started, I just hope it doesn't go the way I predict.......
Think about it, it really is that frightening.

It does look like it's going that way doesn't it.

We need to focus on three main targets to help stop it:
Law and Order - Tougher on Criminals
Asylum - Faster Processing
Immigration - Stricter on who enters country

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by chebob
Frightening? Add to that the ammount of immigrants, still growing, and you have a country in 10 years time that is twice as full, but with the large majority split into ethnic minorits, and people who are yobs and hate ethnic minoritys. It's paving the way for a dirty, ugly little civil war. It's already started, I just hope it doesn't go the way I predict.......

Hmm another Civil War

im not sure, i do see where you are coming from but i dont know. I thought that anothe civil war would over throw the monarchy and turn this state into a republic. We might see afew race riots over the next few years though.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Hmm another Civil War

im not sure, i do see where you are coming from but i dont know.

Large scale street gang warfare rather than a full blown civil war

Originally posted by infinite
I thought that anothe civil war would over throw the monarchy and turn this state into a republic. We might see afew race riots over the next few years though.

Infinite would be round head

www.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 5-9-2004 by UK Wizard]

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
Infinite would be round head

I am very cavalier on this issue!!

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard

We need to focus on three main targets to help stop it:
Law and Order - Tougher on Criminals
Asylum - Faster Processing
Immigration - Stricter on who enters country

I agree, that would the most logical start for the government.........

but the worrying thing is that given current circumstances, it seems like being Tougher on Criminals is bottom of their agenda. David Blunkett has made a mockery of the justice system, criminals are laughing. If they don't sort that out, radically, and fast, then whatever they do with Asylum and Immigration will have little effect.

Infinite, I think it will be highly unlikely that anyone causes a War to overthrow the Royal Family. The government could probably "drop" them at any time.......

The fact is no one actually cares about or acknowledges the Royal Family anymore, they are more like a Museum Exhibition than a ruling force. No one needs to overthrow them because they have no influence over our way of life.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join