It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the heck!! I dont usually dream such vivid dreams of ALIENS.. but now Im WIDE awake...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
ok so Im laying here and its 2am... and in dream or nightmare I just had...
I am a 41 yr old man.. very sceptic about everything... but my dream was very vivid... I was dreaming I was outside of this house or moblie home... showing off these TWO marble size orbs or stones. they looked more like marbles, one was glowing blue and another was a transperant cloudy white...I guess frosty coated looking.. the white one wasnt smooth it was textured,,, well when I would place them together they would emit a very high pitched sound and they would turn on things.. or make things act like they were on... well as I said I was showing them off.. and as I was doing this with somelady probly in her 50's with salt and peper long hair.. (who by the way was annoying me) we saw right above us... a ufo jet by right over us..... and I said out loud.. HOLY ^$^$^$ THEY EXSIST... we watched it ascend up and almost faintly disappear into the night sky, but you could still see its dimed lights swoop around and another appeared with it... well, I began to feel uncomfortable... as we saw one returning to our area... I saw it come over the house/ moblie home.. and literaly do a not so graceful landing in the wooded area not so far beside the house.. I mean it kind of slammed down.. landing.... We ran inside... and something in me knew they were coming... so we locked the doors.. and there were kids sleeping in one of the rooms... I dont know why but I threw these glowing orbs inside the freezer.... and we secured the door....and we waited.. sure enough as we were looking out the window I could make out the classic face of an alien.. but the head was much more flatter and back layed... its skin was like camo... I would say green.. it tried to side in the shrubs out side the house...then I quickly caught a glance of this bug like looking creature scurry up and along a power cable... I didnt really think nothing of it..... then we saw the alien plain as day.. run away from the house into the dark distance.. but it revealed its self running away... then another did the same thing... running away.... well I thought I would just get a knife so I can stab should I need too... I looked out the window again.. and there was this creature that looked like a nice dog... right close to the window... but it had umm teeth like human teeth.. and in the back I saw more and I mean more aliens of the same sort standing there.. all skinny looking and small... well this dog... came close to the window.. it wasnt a small dog like creatire either... so I stabbed it in the teeth... I can still hear the sound of the metal hitthing the dog creatures teeth.... then it got mad and the aliens got mad.. I turned around... and saw the older woman.. just standing there like she was paused...nothing I could do would wake her...well they began to assult the house with attemps to get in...thats all I remember...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by darrylss

Asteroid YU55 is a spaceship.

You may have dreamt about YU55.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Look, we all dream every night, we all have weird dreams now and again, i have dreamed that i was a pig, but when i woke up, guess what? yes i was human again. It is natural for us all to dream, and with the events that are taking place on earth and i would imagine that with some of the things some of us research and look into and think about, to be honest i am more surprised by the fact that not that many people are having weird dreams.

When we look at and read about things, they have an impact upon us in ways that we do not understand, i.e we dream about things, we have been doing it for 1000's of years, it is a natural process.

It is your sub concious trying to work out issues, bet you have a different dream tonight.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

The other day I had one and I have never had an alien dream before. I am also skeptical about the whole issue although I must admit I have looked into it to an extent. It was really vivid and I would have thought that any dream with aliens in would really scare me to death so it was really odd that I was perfectly happy in their presence. I was on a planet that I can only describe as a wasteland desert and it appeared to have no atmosphere, yet I could breathe and speak perfectly fine like I was on earth. A large group of typical tall alien greys were there talking to me and it turned into an argument eventually with me admitting that us as humans are ruining the planet. I think my argument was that it is not us all just a minority of people in power, but they seemed pretty worried. even though I felt pretty ok about being there all this time. They also told me that our obsession with technology like computer games is a big distraction for young people who don't care about the planet which is odd because these are opinions which I do no share, hence the argument or I should say 'discussion'. It was very odd and I can't help thinking about it because I rarely can remember what I dream about.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
There was someone on youtube user truththeorydotorg that explained their similar vivid dreams of alien craft and visitations. They have a theory that extra terrestrials have abandoned the horrifying physical abductions and visitations for the most part and are now doing psychological abductions. Running scenarios and observing our reactions. A very interesting theory in my opinion. I have had vivid dreams on a regular basis and every now and then I get one as shocking as yours. I have a BS in psych and let me tell you there is still an official complete understanding of dreams, their function and their origin. In fact, mainstream science still does not know where thoughts come from. They recognize for the most part that thoughts are manifested physically by the brain but there is no widely accepted explanation. Something to think about for sure!

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Do you think the aliens ran away because of the dog like creature?...
Before you stabbed it in the face !

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Yeah! That's right! You fuqed up! Why the hell would you stab the dog... Well the aliens got you...

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Are you having difficulties with a person who's annoying you?

Without going into detail on each symbol, it kind of sounds to me like you're trying to train yourself not to run away from a particular situation, but to also hold your tongue so not to aggravate it further either. Or maybe it's telling you to run away before you say something you'll regret.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
ok... I will be really honest, when I initially wrote this thought out, I was in that "blah" kind of feeling, waking up.. and I mean like I wasnt sleeping.... but wide awake... there are lots of things that annoy me and people too... considering my roles I have from day to day...

its been a bit since I posted it, but this dream has left me feeling... like empty.. or hollow...and its been on my mind throughout my days... its still very vivid in detail... well its time to get to sleep.. thank you everyone for your post.. I also need to ask those who have decided to use my post as a plat form for thier lateral violent behaviour I will let you know.. you will not receive a reaction from me....but thank you nontheless.. and thanks again for posting.. Im still a bit perplexed...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Just out of curiosity, the fact that all of this activity took place so close to your home and involves a woman, are you married?

top topics

join