It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you believe E.T.s are?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
Everywhere we look on this planet, from the deepest ocean floors to the most barren isolated cold wildernesses and everywhere in between, there is life.

Everywhere we look in the universe, and we can see extremely far now, there are barren planets.

The simplest answer to me is they are somehow from our planet.

You don't know if they are barren planet and it is not us who are looking in the universe? Why do you think it is us? Those scientists are wealthy Republicans, they support destroying your Social Security? Why on Earth do you trust them, when those scientists who say they have seen all this crap are part of 1% of the united states and the world who don't give a damn if we (the rest of us) are put into a permanent class of poverty throughout the rest of our existence and our descendents' existence. Why do you trust such people with such information?

They could all be lying to you, solely for political reasons.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Sorry man, but, no Andromedan has communicated with your species, save me. I have promised no such thing. Who ever you have been listening to was lying, or has been so mislead that they no longer have any real direction.

lol these guys disagree, I turned off straight away as they call themselves the "galactic federation of light" sounds like a bunch of hippies who have watched to much star trek and dropped a few to many mushys lol

Don't get me wrong I am a believer from the time I had a "UFO" hovering above me in UK when I was 9 & the attempted abductions right up to last year when I learn't three magic words they hate & stops them

The Andromeda Coucil
edit on 1/11/2011 by Burgo1010 because: Because I can

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I believe they are some sort of interdimensional or extradimensional beings. I also, and this is going to sound strange, think there is some sort of connection between them (or at least some of them) and trees, and that the ancients used to refer to them as nature spirits, elves, jinn, faeries, etc. While the semetic cultures refered to them as either jinn or demons and angels.

If you do a search through the Bible you will find that the appearance of angels (and even the famous appearance of the serpent in the garden) quite often occurred around trees, in fact all sorts of spirit related or spiritually related phenomenon always took place around trees (such as Christ was crucified on one). You will also find reference in Jewish Mythology that "demons" liked to hang out in trees (kind of like jinn, elves and faeries), particularly the one you make Gin from and from which Geneva takes its name, and also that they tended to be especially annoying on Wednesdays (I seem to remember John Keel saying something about UFOs and wednesdays), but I'm getting off topic.

I really don't know what it is just yet, but I am convinced there is some sort of connection there with trees and probably because of personal experiences I have had. However, if the nature spirit label given to them long ago was more correct than any label given today, then it is entirely possible there is no "tree" connection but rather a "vegetation" connection. And if they are interdimensional or extradimensional beings they could well be thought-forms, or the left-over thought-forms of ancient animistic societies and beliefs.

A lot of times UFOs are seen hovering over trees, or people report UFOs rustling the tree tops (which happened to me), and people claim crop circles are real (vegetation) and that taking certain plant or fungi will aid one in seeing UFOs. Sometimes mutilated cattle have been found hanging in trees and many sightings and abductions have taken place in the forest. I just think there is a connection there. I don't know what it is, but I think there is some sort of connection, so I'm throwing it out there.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Burgo1010

lol these guys disagree, I turned off straight away as they call themselves the "galactic federation of light" sounds like a bunch of hippies who have watched to much star trek and dropped a few to many mushys lol

Don't get me wrong I am a believer from the time I had a "UFO" hovering above me in UK when I was 9 & the attempted abductions right up to last year when I learn't three magic words they hate & stops them

Yeah, they would be among the first and loudest to condemn me. I ran into these "fellows" back in the 90's, when they called themselves "Ashtar Command". The only thing they have managed to evolve is the name. But, when ya wear one name out, I guess ya have to get another. But, still, if ya don't change your BS, then you haven't really changed anything at all.

These people are "channelers". Which is perhaps the worst method of collecting viable information on anything. These people employ absolutely no controls over which entity they communicate with, no methods to insure data integrity. In short; they lie.

Most of the "information" they support is purely their own imagination (I'm trying to kind here), or in the worst case; information intended to mislead, and foster false hope from an unverifiable source with a hidden agenda.
In any case; there is no Andromeda Council, nor GFL. These people are knowingly attempting to mislead peple for their own personal gain. -- deplorable!

However, in the spirit of "fairness", I would invite them down. Land in my backyard, it is nearly 10 acres, so plenty of room, even for the largest of shuttles. We can sit and 'jaw' for a "spell". And, they needn't worry, I can get permission for the "event". --- I won't be holding my breath though.

edit on 1-11-2011 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Burgo1010

There is some info on Ashtar Command in my thread.

MK-ULTRA, COINTELPRO and the CIA - Sinister Mind Control and New Age Spirituality.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by smithjustinb

So you been meditating for a while and now you are beginning to see this apparition before you WHILE you are meditating? Keep meditating. It will go away. Thru meditation ( if we are doing it right), we become more and more enlightened? (closer to the light) Sometimes things which are attached to us prefer the darkness and will be driven out if their environment( your body) becomes to bright. It, they (for their might be more than one), will try to scare you to make you stop. They might show themselves (scary picture you got there) or even move things around you to make you frightened.

That means you are doing things right. They are the ones who are frightened. Don't stop. Don't over react to what you are seeing. Tell it to get out. Be patient. When the time is right it will go. You will know it as it might make you grimace or clench your muscles when it leaves/ flees. Good for you...

Actually, the light/thought form that appears in my head seems to be directly hindering my success in meditation. Actually, the hinderance causes mental stress even after meditation to the point where meditation doesn't help me, it harms me. So I have to meditate in small doses and infrequently.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by corsair00
"ETs" and "UFOs" are a hyperdimensional intelligence intimately connected to humanity and the evolution of our planet via morphic resonance and the collective unconscious. In other words, they are us.

I agree with this. I don't know how to describe what I felt in the presence of the alien and the "angel", but both times I got the feeling that I was looking at my future self. That's one thing that has frightened me about the "evil" alien, because I don't want to become "evil".

Occasionally, I have the ability to see people's souls, which is something else that people may not understand or believe. When I do, it also seems like I am looking at their future self. Actually, I saw my girlfriend's soul, and I thought I was looking at an angel. Then I determined that it was her soul. It also was like I was looking at her cosmic future self. To a lot of people, that won't make much sense, but nevertheless, it is the experience as it happened. I wrote this thread about it here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Thank you AnthraAndromda & Pimander, very much needed lessons

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Actually, the light/thought form that appears in my head seems to be directly hindering my success in meditation. Actually, the hinderance causes mental stress even after meditation to the point where meditation doesn't help me, it harms me. So I have to meditate in small doses and infrequently.

Here is a bit of wisdom from my school.

Many thing in Human endevor will follow what we call the formula of "IAO". And, it seems that perhaps you are seeing a manifistation of this. IAO is a three step process (sort f) that will occur in meditation.

1. "I" named after the goddess ISIS. A beginning period where you have to work and practice, but you seem to make good progress. Eveything will seem to go well during this phase.

2. "A" named for the god Apophis --- the destroyer. Here all that you have practiced, and got so "good at" will seem to fall apart. In extreme cases, you may not be able to meditate at all. --- it is temprary! Keep working it will pass.

3. "O" named for the god Osiris. After the middle, almost impossible phase, you will have no further issues. Your meditation will become as "second nature". The manifistations you currently experience will disapear, and you will have becme nearly a "Master".

Keep this in mind and continue, "Grin and Bear" the difficulties you currently have and "press on". You will meet success.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Here is a bit of wisdom from my school.

Many thing in Human endevor will follow what we call the formula of "IAO". And, it seems that perhaps you are seeing a manifistation of this. IAO is a three step process (sort f) that will occur in meditation.

1. "I" named after the goddess ISIS. A beginning period where you have to work and practice, but you seem to make good progress. Eveything will seem to go well during this phase.

2. "A" named for the god Apophis --- the destroyer. Here all that you have practiced, and got so "good at" will seem to fall apart. In extreme cases, you may not be able to meditate at all. --- it is temprary! Keep working it will pass.

3. "O" named for the god Osiris. After the middle, almost impossible phase, you will have no further issues. Your meditation will become as "second nature". The manifistations you currently experience will disapear, and you will have becme nearly a "Master".

Keep this in mind and continue, "Grin and Bear" the difficulties you currently have and "press on". You will meet success.

Well, the thing is, if you are classifying the third stage as "second nature" meditation, then I've already been there. True, I was fairly new at meditation, but it was second nature to me as well. I meditated for about a year before I lost my ability. Before the encounter. Before the encounter, I would sometimes find myself in a meditative state without even meditating. Spontaneous meditative states. Meditation is a big deal to me because there is nothing more liberating. Before the encounter, I had gotten to a point where no form of ritual was necessary. I just sat in my chair, closed my eyes, and naturally moved my mind into that expansive mind state that meditation brings in less than 5 minutes. I was good at it. Now I can't do it at all because I can't get past the fear of the entity inside my head.

I sound crazy writing all this stuff, and sometimes I have wondered if I was, but the more I meditate, the more I realize that this stuff is real and that I'm not crazy.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyitsphil
I do not believe that the fortunate circumstances in which the human race has developed in is rare enough to which no other occurence has happened out of billions of other stars. I also think that there may be a possibility that if E.T did exist we as a species would simply not have the capability to understand or even comprehend them.

I'm glad you are considering this possibility, because, from what I have seen, you are absolutely right.

I saw the demon first. It wasn't some horned lizard with a pitchfork. It was a big headed alien with large black eyes, tan skin, a skinny body, and it was non-physical, but visually as real as anything. It moved very purposefully and didn't waste a move. Very efficient in its work. VERY efficient. If you read the link, I go into more detail. This thing didn't walk or move like us, it did a space jump from point to point. I mean it didn't move from point A to B to C, it moved from point A to C to E no matter what it was doing. At the end of whatever it did to me, it jumped inside me and I sat straight up in my bed with the loudest gasp of air I have ever had. This being emanated terror that you could feel. What I think is there is a state of fear you can find yourself in that these things dwell in, and if you can feel your way into their realm, you can see them. Although, I don't recommend it. The same goes for the angels but in an inverse way.

The angel I saw didn't do anything to me. She just appeared to me in my mind's eye and looked at me and then went away. She had an emanation of beauty and life that you could feel. She was more alive than anything I had ever conceived life to be. Even her hair was alive. Actually, even her hair was more alive than I am. She was so beautiful, I couldn't take it. I thought that if I looked at her for any longer, I might die. At the instant that thought occurred to me, she left. Although, I wished I would have been strong enough to withstand her presence a little longer.

If you read the link I posted a couple of posts before this one, I talk about how I've seen people's souls. Seeing a soul is like seeing the angel.

All I'm saying is, there is definitely more to existence than we currently know.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Its trying to make you stop. When it appears just look at it. Let that stress wash over you with out responding to it. Just sit there, non judgmental, don't engage in conversation with it or command it. The "stress" you feel is it trying to make you stop. NOTE this: It is the one that is stressed. It will have to leave the comfort of its home (you) if you continue. Thats a good thing. As hard as it sounds, sit thru and past the stress moments and watch, without reacting to what you are seeing. Eventually IT_Will_Leave. No harm will come to you in the process. The harm is that it resides (and has been residing) in you for selfish reasons. You are that close to being relieved of it. Be patient. I know because what you are describing happened to me. Its a kind of deliverance. Like having a room mate that won't leave. Any pain associated with this is caused by it. Sorry about the wordiness. Hard subject to put into words.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

Its trying to make you stop.

That's what I thought it was trying to do, and its good at it.

When it appears just look at it. Let that stress wash over you with out responding to it. Just sit there, non judgmental, don't engage in conversation with it or command it. The "stress" you feel is it trying to make you stop. NOTE this: It is the one that is stressed. It will have to leave the comfort of its home (you) if you continue. Thats a good thing. As hard as it sounds, sit thru and past the stress moments and watch, without reacting to what you are seeing. Eventually IT_Will_Leave. No harm will come to you in the process. The harm is that it resides (and has been residing) in you for selfish reasons. You are that close to being relieved of it. Be patient. I know because what you are describing happened to me. Its a kind of deliverance. Like having a room mate that won't leave. Any pain associated with this is caused by it. Sorry about the wordiness. Hard subject to put into words.

So when it leaves, does it come back? Is it a good idea to let it manifest itself fully to you, or when it tries, should you just back out of the meditation? For instance, the other day when I was meditating, I could feel its realm and I could see it clearer than I usually do, so is that a good thing, or should I back out when its presence gets strong like that.

I'm to a point of desparation where I don't know what else to do but to face it, without being afraid of it. Is that a good idea, or will I just lose against something like this?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

So when it leaves, does it come back? Is it a good idea to let it manifest itself fully to you, or when it tries, should you just back out of the meditation? For instance, the other day when I was meditating, I could feel its realm and I could see it clearer than I usually do, so is that a good thing, or should I back out when its presence gets strong like that.

I'm to a point of desparation where I don't know what else to do but to face it, without being afraid of it. Is that a good idea, or will I just lose against something like this?

It IS trying to scare you out of facing it by getting in "your face". Kind of like a school yard bully who gets in your face to intimidate you? Its ok to be afraid, but let me ask you this. No harm has come of this right? Hear this: The only power it has over you right now is your fear of it. Maybe up until now you have not been aware that you might have something attached to you? That only now in your meditations has this been revealed? This hides from the light of (truth) and seeks to stay hidden within us. Kind of a hitchhiker if you will. The fact that you are becoming aware of it means there is a battle beyond your control that you are just the witness to. So don't worry, you have protection of sorts. It won't be able to hide from you any more. But would you want it to? I mean its kinda like discovering someone living under your house or in the attic. You didn't know that before, but now that you know, you can't go back to pretending they aren't there any more, right? It is time for it to go and it knows this. That is why it is revealing itself to you. It is trying to make you fear it and stop.

So meditate, face it, don't run or hide. Just let things happen. You don't have to do any thing but meditate. Stay still, stay calm. Wonder about it, desire to be relieved of it. I bet you didn't realize that meditation or true prayer would lead you to this kind of discovery about yourself, huh? It's not your fault that you have been blinded to this. Most people are blissfully unawares. You are right where you are supposed to be on your journey in life. What you have been doing is working. You have discovered a thorn in your side, and now it has to be pulled ; not by you, but by the good light that is filling you as a result of your actions (meditating). It will flee when the time comes. So don't stop. In fact I would focus right now on this battle and meditate even longer or more often until this thing goes. It make take a while or not. You will know when that happens. You can feel it and see it with the same minds eye that sees it. Then be thankful for being delivered.

And don't worry about it coming back. There will no longer be any dark corner in your being for it to hide any more. As long as you keep meditating you can only grow more brighter, filled with love and light. Thats the whole idea right? Peace man.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Dude thank you. It's awesome to meet someone who has been through what I'm going through. This has been very helpful, and I think you're exactly right. I guess the main thing I've been scared of is the alien coming back, but like I said, I'm to a point where I'm willing to risk that possibility in order to get past this issue. Thanks for you help though. I've waited for an answer like this for over a year.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
In time, after years, of thinking "out of the box", I just believe "E.T.'s", were just one of the billion, even probable never ending species in God's infinite universe. Including, us humans, and any type of insect, animal, mammal or any of specie on earth. We're not alone in this universe, or even on earth. There are things that can be seen transparently, or appear as an entity of some sort. All type of species, and "other-dimensional" entities are considered "E.T." We just label us and them in different categories.

When I meditate, I meditate to escape reality, to seek answers, and to feel a deeper connection with God and everything as one. At random times, I will have "something" interupt my deep concentration by seeing a certain face pop up in my mind, and I can feel something that messes with me to stop my meditation cycle. I will feel some force of impact near my body where in sitting, or just random paranormal acts. But each time I meditate, I slowly overcome it and fight it with my light.

I believe, that since "entities" are "luminious", and "souls", then apparently, they haunt people in our reality, in present time. So of course, they can haunt us, when we get in our trance states, cause our senses our higher and we cause we have a deeper connection with God. So, of course a dark entity is going to try and drive fear into one of light, that's their job. But overtime, your light will shine out that darkness, and all light overcomes darkness. Nothing can stop the true power of light of God and One is All.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Some times I think I become a conduit as it were to help someone else. It appears that this is one of those times. I feel small at times like that. As thought something flows that I am just witnessing. I am in awe like you. You are most welcome, and thank you. If any other thoughts arise about it please share them. I am in your service. In love and kindness,
Intrptr

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Because lucid,man is very young in terms of time/space which are both illusion.In this dimension you are baby's,as our other's,new breed's.

If you want to know what man awaits read The Kolbrin Bible and Zecharia Sitchin.You'll figure it out rather fairly quick.

And as far as man being a food source to quote antigrey,meat eating is basically human. If you notice most of what you call ET's don't have the physical attributes,ie...teeth,mouth,for eating anything because they're spiritual level is advanced.They use telepathy as well,thus no need for a mouth.Some beings as avatars have said over and over throughout history,live on mana/prana.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Do you believe that aliens are beings from other planets in this universe...[?]

What do you believe E.T.s are?

Answer to 1st question: Yes.
Answer to 2nd question: See answer to 1st question.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

The one to the right and bottom of the guy with the tattoos as well as the second one from the top left most closely resemble what came into my room except the one that came into my room was non-physical.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join