It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you believe E.T.s are?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

I believe that all these scenarios are possible. I know from personal experience that some, possibly only a tiny fraction are flesh and blood living beings like us. I'm been abducted several times fully awake by a race of violent warriors bent on service to a malevolent master. I've obtained a lot of their religious material, if it can be called that, their religion formed much later in their development and their gods are flesh and blood beings with impressive technology, though described like our biblical texts with more openness on the powers coming from devices and tools rather than supernatural mystery. Their Hell is in the sun of their home planet and Heaven is an active black hole or a stable wormhole. Many of the beings described were ethereal in nature, without a physical shell, but are known in the belief system to take control of individuals for pursuing their ends. Overall there is an agenda of the ethereal beings to eliminate the fleshy beings or for the ethereal to occupy the bodies of the fleshies. My past life memories also show similar happenings in that their is a conflict taking place between the dimensions. Since I'm open enough to accept the possibilities, I'm sure that all possibilities are true to some extent. Each encounter with an ET is an agenda, because to make such an encounter happen is a great expenditure of energy on the part of the one reaching out. If Earth is being contacted as much as it is, that would probably mean that the encounter rate between advanced civilizations will be almost as common as cellular calls are to us.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ramle

Holy crap. Sounds like you have a wealth of information to share. Care to elaborate? Or maybe make some threads about what you know. I'd love to hear about it when and if you do.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
reply to post by ramle

Holy crap. Sounds like you have a wealth of information to share. Care to elaborate? Or maybe make some threads about what you know. I'd love to hear about it when and if you do.

I will once I'm allowed to create threads. I've been abducted fully awake more than once and taken off the planet. Most abductees only have dream state schooling by ETs, but I was an unwilling channel for many years and wrote a document of 432 pages in length. This is my main source of info. Here's a photo of where I was taken. The planet pictured is in the far side of the Andromeda Galaxy.

This photo was taken by my coven leader, another alien / human incarnate who has close ties to my people. I was born with a twin soul, I have two souls and I can feel that I share my body with another. I was put on the Earth as a demonic possession, but instead of being defeated, I took over and subdued the human spirit in my body.

I'm now learning Tarot on my own and have been continuing my celestial father's work in seeing the future. I'm a starseed so I have past lives off the Earth and proud of it. My father from my previous one is a prophet who wrote prophecies that can't be wrong because he was a powerful sorcerer who worked spells to make sure his written future came to pass. I'm not so proficient in that type of black magic, but I'm writing my own prophecy for the human race like my father did for my people. Most of what I know comes from my full waking abductions and reckless practice of black magic. Through black magic I was able to contact spiritual entities known to humans and the unknown. Mostly, I ask questions and obtain hidden and otherwise forbidden material that most self described benevolent beings would go to great lengths to keep from me. After I complete my Tarot Prophecy of the human race until their extinction, I'm going to work on one for the Draconian Races. Since I don't have great powers, mine can become wrong if humanity changes its way, otherwise the end is in November of 2014, by alien holocaust brought on by humanity's inhumanity to itself leading to the invitation of hyper malevolent ETs. I'm currently making you-tube videos of me reading the prophecies from my work and they will be up in a week or so. I will share plenty once I get more of my stuff on the web and in print.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ramle

Originally posted by smithjustinb
reply to post by ramle

I will once I'm allowed to create threads. I've been abducted fully awake more than once and taken off the planet. Most abductees only have dream state schooling by ETs, but I was an unwilling channel for many years and wrote a document of 432 pages in length. This is my main source of info. Here's a photo of where I was taken. The planet pictured is in the far side of the Andromeda Galaxy.

This photo was taken by my coven leader, another alien / human incarnate who has close ties to my people. I was born with a twin soul, I have two souls and I can feel that I share my body with another. I was put on the Earth as a demonic possession, but instead of being defeated, I took over and subdued the human spirit in my body.

I'm now learning Tarot on my own and have been continuing my celestial father's work in seeing the future. I'm a starseed so I have past lives off the Earth and proud of it. My father from my previous one is a prophet who wrote prophecies that can't be wrong because he was a powerful sorcerer who worked spells to make sure his written future came to pass. I'm not so proficient in that type of black magic, but I'm writing my own prophecy for the human race like my father did for my people. Most of what I know comes from my full waking abductions and reckless practice of black magic. Through black magic I was able to contact spiritual entities known to humans and the unknown. Mostly, I ask questions and obtain hidden and otherwise forbidden material that most self described benevolent beings would go to great lengths to keep from me. After I complete my Tarot Prophecy of the human race until their extinction, I'm going to work on one for the Draconian Races. Since I don't have great powers, mine can become wrong if humanity changes its way, otherwise the end is in November of 2014, by alien holocaust brought on by humanity's inhumanity to itself leading to the invitation of hyper malevolent ETs. I'm currently making you-tube videos of me reading the prophecies from my work and they will be up in a week or so. I will share plenty once I get more of my stuff on the web and in print.

What the heck kind of Camera did you use, because the planet looks like was drawn using MS paint and you don't even see any land unless it wrapped around very dense blue fog similar to the yellow fog that wraps around Venus.

Now here is the home Planet of the Zhor'i, but it is a computer render drawing I made.

But it is entirely what was described to me by these aliens:

s7.postimage.org...

They are from a large planet in the Andromeda galaxy with a gold lace atmosphere and a gold, iron, and silicon structured surface with small lakes of Methane. There are silicon based life forms on the surface. And there are carbon based lifeforms that live under the surface. The Zhor'i are one of those life forms. Raez is the world in their language for home and Zhor'i is people in their language. It is frigid cold in most places underground, which is largely do the fact is is unbearably cold on the surface, similar to temperatures you would find on Titan.

Raez orbits a white dwarf star, it is almost twice as old as our planet and it takes about that long for sentient life to develop. Thus is why Humans are the only sentient (well partially sentient-life) on this planet. We are hybrids of the Zhor'i, which is also why we look like them.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ramle

Most intersting posts from you.
Can you describe some of their technology
whatever you saw on their planet and on their spaceships.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSmartGuy

The image was taken with a relatively cheap camera. I paid $50 for it. My image wasn't taken in ideal conditions for the camera. Aiptek;s lower end models aren't very good at shooting in space. Here's another example of the same target. This time the lights are reflecting off the window. This image was looked at by a MUFON field agent and it checked out by his examination of it.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection
reply to post by ramle

Can you describe some of their technology
whatever you saw on their planet and on their spaceships.

I can't go into too much about how they live their day to day lives, because what I saw was very unpleasant. The range of technology is extreme. The place where the planet is ruled from has Victorian Era level of technological growth, but the big cities are far beyond that with space ships and modern looking structures, similar in appearance to buildings now being built in Asia. The ship I was taken aboard uses something they called Magitech, for lack of a better word in our language the word is sourced from Final Fantasy 6 video game with similar devices. There technology is fueled by spiritual energy, usually by captured nonphysical lifeforms. Some of their craft or powered by generating energy by exerting heat stress to their craft, by entering the coronas of stars as they travel.

As for weapons, they prefer to overwhelm their enemies with vast armies, but when that fails, their ships are armed with antimatter and some weapons I don't know how to describe any better than to say they have anti-life, something they can use to remove the consciousness from spirit forms and collect the energy for their ship.

When they are on their last leg, they possess a super weapon called the Sword of Chaos, which can be boiled down to an energy based weapon, probably antimatter or something like it. The device is classified as magitech since spiritual knowledge and training are needed to control it. The weapon is controlled by the user's emotions and it runs off of hate and malice. There are many more types and varieties of weapons, including ritual magic and an enslaved demonic army which has wreaked havoc in their past to the point of almost annihilating their civilization many time over.

The Rok'at, which is what they call themselves are obsessed with a form of biblical prophecy, which to them is a master plan they must see fulfilled. The entire species and all the subspecies of the Rok'at worship the Prophecy, which is a cursed book that has foretold the future of the Rok'at for the better part of 8 billion years and as they say, "The Prophecy never breaks, for it is truth." One of their greatest kings created the master Prophecy which centers around Human and Rok'at relations and the Rok'at desire to wipe out humanity, even though on their home world "Kidas'una" they eat humans as food and use them for slave labor. The Rok'at are carnivorous and to make better use of their resources, they keep food species that are able to work the farms and feed themselves, leaving the Rok'at to pursue the mastery of warfare, empire building, sorcery, mysticism, and the arts.

Their planet is physically much more dramatic than Earth, higher mountains, deeper oceans and an atmosphere 5 times as heavy as that of Earth and storms to match. The animals are even more vicious than those found here. The Rok'at civilization is built mostly along trunk roads and centers in the tropics around a city with 90 million living there. The Rok'at share the planet with at least 6 sentient species and about a dozen sentient food species, which include reptilians, humans, some varieties of grays with humans as the most common and easily bred. I'm going to be making a map of their capitol city which will include the functions of buildings. My current map shows zoning functions for all the buildings. map of Shanibala

I have more cultural information about the Rok'at, but it would very long. Most of what I know comes from the villages and small towns. I still haven't paid much attention to the big cities during my visits. Most of my information has come from a few sources that contact me telepathically and tell me about current events.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
An EBE or ET is a being that looks like a person. If you were to see an ET in the night from a distance you would say that it looked like a strange human, but not strange like earthly strange, but strange looking people...mysterious looking people. They have a pointed chin, but not a nose of any notice. They were something on their eyes which are like sunglasses to them, but supposedly they have large reptilian like eyes.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

s7.postimage.org...

They're not from the "Andromeda Galaxy", we call them emos. (Looks kinda like my ex tho..lol)

Needless to say, you are spot on with that "i want all smokers to die" hoaxer...because that planet looks like a CGI drawing..furthermore it doesn't have an atmosphere.

But, of course the gullible believers will accept it's a picture taken in space with a cheap Aiptek camera

edit on 6-11-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ramle

Thanks for the reply. Interesting, but if you were physically abducted, how did you survive
the journey in their space ships, since my findings leads me to believe that, carbon based lifeforms
cannot survive in hyper dimensions where flow of time is different from ours.
And what kind of magic powers do you possess as of present

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I should probably stay out of this topic but.....are you guys SERIOUS? First of all....for the love of pete....the Galaxy you are refering to is called M-31....not the Andromeda Galaxy. M-31 can be located by first finding the Constellation of Andromeda.....but that is a star pattern named after the love of the Greek Demi-God....Perseus.

Andromeda is within the Milky Way.....M-31 is a several Million Light Years past it. And one thing is for certain...an Alien Race from a planet located somewhere in the M-31 Galaxy....would not call themselves Andromedans. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I think they are serious, yes. It's probably best if, like me, you do keep out of this little interlude.

edit on 6/11/11 by Pimander because: typo

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

s7.postimage.org...

They're not from the "Andromeda Galaxy", we call them emos. (Looks kinda like my ex tho..lol)

Needless to say, you are spot on with that "i want all smokers to die" hoaxer...because that planet looks like a CGI drawing..furthermore it doesn't have an atmosphere.

But, of course the gullible believers will accept it's a picture taken in space with a cheap Aiptek camera

edit on 6-11-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

The blue planet images are taken with an aiptek camera. If you don't except that evidence, than you would except nothing, no matter how convincing it may be. If the ETs from that planet came to Earth it would be too late for humanity, because the stuff I learned from them is that life has no value except that which is placed upon it. The Rok'at place no value on life at all. MUFON already thinks my images come from either NASA or some extraordinary encounter, than that proves nothing else than that nothing will change a skeptic's mind other than an alien invasion where humanity doesn't survive to tell the tale.

Let's see you make a better image and prove that mine are faked.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
I should probably stay out of this topic but.....are you guys SERIOUS? First of all....for the love of pete....the Galaxy you are refering to is called M-31....not the Andromeda Galaxy. M-31 can be located by first finding the Constellation of Andromeda.....but that is a star pattern named after the love of the Greek Demi-God....Perseus.

Andromeda is within the Milky Way.....M-31 is a several Million Light Years past it. And one thing is for certain...an Alien Race from a planet located somewhere in the M-31 Galaxy....would not call themselves Andromedans. Split Infinity

That's a lot of information, just like me, you like facts. The planet I'm talking about is located in M-31 about 2.3 million light years away, that should also count in the distance into the galaxy itself as the planet currently is as the far side, but in current images would be about the 11 o-clock position about 80% out from the binary black hole as viewed through Spitzer Space Telescope images. M-31 has a binary black hole as shown to me by the Rok'at.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

We would when talking with Terrestrials.
By the way ... M-31 is the Andromeda Galaxy. And, that would be 2.5 million ly.

edit on 7-11-2011 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ramle

It would be a little pathetic if i'd spend my time "disproving" all kinds of stories i read here on ATS...in fact then i would ask myself why i would be on this site in the first place. (Which i do every single day anyway).

But i found it a little "interesting" that you seem to be heavily into RPG games - and i dont think you can deny that your story reads strikingly similar to a (well thought out) RPG game/story....down to the details of the maps where the residential, commercial etc. buildings are located etc..., prophecies and planets wiped out by demons. (Which by coincidence sounds like something from that one game you played "Ahriman's Prophecy")..just saying...

Well i am playing WoW...but compared to your story (or experience or whatever you wanna call it)..the WoW fantasy world is pale in comparison..and while your story has indeed lots of details and reads pretty "interesting"..i still allow myself the doubt to believe that it's true. (Well knowing that a LOT of ATS users of course will happily eat whatever you "feed" them
)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection
reply to post by ramle

Thanks for the reply. Interesting, but if you were physically abducted, how did you survive
the journey in their space ships, since my findings leads me to believe that, carbon based lifeforms
cannot survive in hyper dimensions where flow of time is different from ours.
And what kind of magic powers do you possess as of present

Humans like Rok'at are carbon based. Time is a near constant to the view point of the experiencer. The Rok'at being over 8 billion years old in our universe have developed a way to keep time dilation within reason, so they don't leave home and return 10 million years later while only experiencing 10 hours within the craft itself, which would happen if human understanding is applied. The Rok'at have solved many problems before they came to our universe to form colonies. Their religious texts describe a civilization far advanced to our own before they even built their first star ship or interstellar craft.

Time as the Rok'at see it is only the view point of the experiencer, thus faster than light travel is possible though huge energy expenditures will be needed to achieve. The Rok'at have found way to create a space / time bubble around their ship allowing them to be anywhere in the universe at will. This allows time travel in any direction if allowed. Time is very fluid at very high rates of speed. Time dilation occurs by simply moving, but the experiencer is always experiencing the same rate of time passage. The problem is keeping the experiencer's rate of time and the observer's rate of time at the same passe while traveling across the universe. I don't personally know the physics or quantum physics behind it, nor would I want to know, because the human governments would hunt me down looking for the secrets. I don't want humans to have this type of knowledge.

You asked about my magic powers if any. I'm able to predict major earthquakes or cause them by casting a certain spell. I'm not sure which is true, but either way; to me it appears that I cause major earthquakes to happen. I'm have confirmed that I'm able to summon malevolent powers to act in my favor, e.g kill people who work against me in a dangerous manner.

I'm in league with the malevolent forces of my home world to annihilate humanity, but I've thus far seldom called upon this alliance to my ends. Since I'm a star born from the Rok'at, I have an innate hatred of humans, which is a constant struggle for me and I must at most times force myself to overcome to tolerate being on this planet. I've cast spells which have by my knowledge lead to the almost total annihilation of one opponent's family. I also have a host of demons in Hell that serve my every call to act out in my place so I don't fall for my crimes of murder and my desires as a Rok'at to eat human flesh. Once I'm able to, I'll make an appropriate thread about the Rokat in Skunk Works or the Gray Area about their culture and ritual practices.

I have past lives where I held much more power than I do now and have partaken in magical wars with ethereal beings, the Celestial Dragons, where I was triumphed. In my past lives I was also a sorcerer who did a lot of evil. In this life, I'm trying to reclaim my powers and write the spells I used during my past that obtained those powers. Most humans call me psycho for wanting unlimited power, not bound by Karma or moral rules, but that is normal for one of my ability to covet. If I achieved my pinnacle, I would be able to travel the stars by thought alone, as my Rok'at father has done in traveling between Earth and Kidas'una so many times. At this time, I can only send my spirit between worlds, not my flesh as my father does. I'm researching magical portals and spiritual vortexes in a search for a way to return home.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Uhm..now i think you are incorrect

M31 == The Andromeda Galaxy..it's called that way because M-31/Andromeda Galaxy is found within our constellation of Andromeda.

Oh..so you are saying the *constellation* of Andromeda is within our galaxy, this might be the case...but it's still ok to call M31 "Andromeda Galaxy" since its simply the non scientific name for it.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
reply to post by ramle

It would be a little pathetic if i'd spend my time "disproving" all kinds of stories i read here on ATS...in fact then i would ask myself why i would be on this site in the first place. (Which i do every single day anyway).

But i found it a little "interesting" that you seem to be heavily into RPG games - and i dont think you can deny that your story reads strikingly similar to a (well thought out) RPG game/story....down to the details of the maps where the residential, commercial etc. buildings are located etc..., prophecies and planets wiped out by demons. (Which by coincidence sounds like something from that one game you played "Ahriman's Prophecy")..just saying...

Well i am playing WoW...but compared to your story (or experience or whatever you wanna call it)..the WoW fantasy world is pale in comparison..and while your story has indeed lots of details and reads pretty "interesting"..i still allow myself the doubt to believe that it's true. (Well knowing that a LOT of ATS users of course will happily eat whatever you "feed" them
)

I'm an RPG fan and I'd personally love to see my story and my views turned into a game for profit, but at this time I'm a player of a few, including Ahriman's Prophecy and some of the Final Fantasy series. Really great games and made well to my opinion. I don't know much about WoW, but I'm familiar with D&D due to people comparing me to it so many times. (Never actually played it, just read up on it) I've also considered capitalizing on creating a simplified D&D form of my channeled works, but it keeps proving too in depth to figure out.

I'm not heavily into RPG games, but I know the Final Fantasy series due to me growing up on the first and forth installments of the game. All RPGs seem to follow a similar story line, with a global or universal threat, but unlike any existing RPG game to date, my channeled works ends in misery, extinction of both Rok'at and Humanity. I believe my stories would make a better movie like Lord of the Rings gone to hell or something like that.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
An EBE or ET is a being that looks like a person. If you were to see an ET in the night from a distance you would say that it looked like a strange human, but not strange like earthly strange, but strange looking people...mysterious looking people. They have a pointed chin, but not a nose of any notice. They were something on their eyes which are like sunglasses to them, but supposedly they have large reptilian like eyes.

The thing that I see in my head, often vaguely, seems to have a vertical pupil like a cat or reptile.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join