It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you believe E.T.s are?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Do you believe that aliens are beings from other planets in this universe or from other planets in a higher dimension? Do you believe they come or have come to Earth?

Why do you believe what you believe? I'm asking this, because I had a couple experiences with things that are not of this world, and now I believe there is some lingering trauma associated with the experiences that I cannot get past, or perhaps it is that they cannot get past me. I was on a spiritual journey, bearing witness to a variety of spiritual phenomena, and then it was abruptly interrupted by the most amazing and terrifying encounter of my life. Now every time I meditate, I move into a strange head space, and see what I believe to be a higher dimensional being. I saw this photo online that reminded me of what it is I see when I meditate:

I know it's not your typical alien, but nevertheless, this is pretty much exactly what I see every time I meditate. However, what came into my room one night that prompted these meditational anomalies looks exactly what you hear about aliens looking like, except these beings are non-physical.

So what do you believe aliens are? Do you believe they are physical or non-physical or both? Have you ever had any strange experiences like this.

Here is a link to my two main E.T. experiences. What I have seen is what our ancestors have called angels and demons, but I know them to be higher dimensional E.T.s. However, even that is an assumption, because truthfully, I have no idea of the nature of either of them. All I know is that they came to me at the height of my spiritual exploration.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What do you believe E.T.s are?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

I think there are many dimensions of existence and entities that can pass between them with sort of special universal access passes or something you have to earn. Since you have to earn them these are going to be what we might consider or be universally recognized as "good" or at least non violent .

Others are inter planetary, inter stellar and intergalactic and may have a wide variety of natures and intentions. Some are relatives and or visitors who are living here and just traveling back and forth as they always have.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
i think, there are non-human beings in this world, some kind of "energy" that influences human life. they are not visible, only "seen" or felt on rare occasions. some people call them spirit, angel, demons, god and they have been on this earth before human life developed. did they create us or were they witness to our evolution ? i dont know.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The Universe in my opinion is way too big to be free of ET life.
However, ET. From another deminsion is likely too.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
i think they are our higher selves trying to get in touch with each of us. they are our angels, so to speak, because they are a part of us.

when i perceive an alien to be around, it's really just my higher self checking in on me...making itself known.

or maybe they're just angels. if you take what we "know" about angels and compare that list to what we THINK about aliens, you would find many similarities. i mean...angels and aliens both come from the sky/clouds. they both could be seen as good and evil (angels and demons are the same thing, they just chose different sides).

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places, EPH 6:12

aliens, being inter-dimensional beings, could surely chose to be evil and become rulers of darkness, in high places...and they wouldn't be "flesh and blood" by classical definition.

i could go on and on and cite references and tie ideas together that would clearly show how similar aliens and angels are. and i mean...it's not like we can "prove" that either of them are "real" or "fake"...
edit on 10/31/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

This expanding universe is just too large to house only one intelligent species in my opinion. It just sucks not knowing the answer to this question, unless you experience something for yourself, which might not even answer your question, but just reinforce your belief(s). But I do believe there is life out there, however pertaining to other dimensions, I'm not really sure.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
Do you believe they come or have come to Earth?
No, I know they have. How I know is classified.

They are probably a mixture of the possibilities you list. One you didn't list is that some may be advanced species from Earth's past. They may have left due to a catastrophe but some have returned or been hidden from view.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

post by smithjustinb
So what do you believe aliens are? Do you believe they are physical or non-physical or both?

Probably both and then some , we can only think of life in the terms that we know of , I guess given the scale of the Galaxy / Universe there will be life forms that we don't even recognize as alive .

As for seeing Aliens through meditation or channeling sorry but I don't believe it , meditation is about the inner self so anything you see is probably from your own subconscious and channeling is the old Victorian parlor trick of communicating with spirits , only now its Aliens .

Derek Acorah channeling Ghosts .

edit on 31-10-2011 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
TextUFOs are not all flown by true extraterrestrials, the majority of them are owned and operated by our advanced Repto Sapien cousins, who share the Earth with us as their ancestral home world. They are historically cited in about 80 places in the Bible, being described as a SERPENT THAT WALKS UPRIGHT ON TWO LEGS AND IS AS TALL AS A CAMEL (8 FEET TALL). There are statues and temple paintings of them in nearly every ancient society. This has nothing to do with "religious beliefs." It is a proven historical and archaeological fact. That's why I wrote a book showing all of the real world evidence.

Publisher's site to order my book in paperback or Ebook

booklocker.com...

WARNING reveals a frightening alien agenda, a long-term program of social domination and periodic controlled genocide. Mankind is now in great danger. We have a terrible problem to overcome. Resolution requires international solidarity, then forcible negotiation with the aliens.

Some artwork from my book. Click on each image for larger view:

picasaweb.google.com...

Art

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
You need to be like a bird that soars - dont be 'subjected' by any of these beings you encounter.

............and no they are not f....kng 'spacemen'!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Hi Gortex, I agree with you that aliens viewed through use of drugs or through channeling are purely products of the imagination. Now the mind can be used to view aliens if you are skilled in Remote Viewing. For example, Ingo Swann was the best remote viewer that the US government had. He was asked to officially Remote View an underground alien base on the Moon. He says that he saw it and the aliens inside. Unfortunately, the aliens made him after about two minutes of viewing and sent him a strong telepathic method to stop looking at them, and if he ever did it again they would kill him. Modern physicists know how RV and telepathy actually work, in case you have any doubts. Look up signal nonlocality and quantum entanglement and you will see the scientific basis for telepathy, Remote Viewing, telekineses, etc. I know the physicists who work in that field. The physics study of this is not new. Quantum entanglement was first theorized by Einstein. He called it, "Spooky action at a distance." Pretty cute, huh?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I believe ET's are not real...........in the sense that we havent been visited therefor its all in the mind of the people who believe in this sort of thing.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I my opinion, Ets come from either a dimensional gateway, or they come from this universe, from distant galaxies or stars, and have had millions if not billions of years to become far more intellect than you and I. I believe they have mastered space and time travel, and could be responsible for the seeding of this planet. who knows. I also believe that all people have Energy that is carried with them throughout there lives and when a person dies that energy doesnt just disappear, but goes on to another place. some call it heaven, maybe, or maybe its another dimension, I guess one will just have to wait until its there time, to find out

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I was just reading this yesterday ....from this link www.cropcircleconnector.com... and then I read this information from a scientist....www.cropcircleconnector.com... so yeah I have to say I do believe in other life forms throughout the Universe and beyond. I do not fear them as I have not ever experienced an alien visit as some claim. I am very open to the possibility our Government knows them and has possibly made deals with the ones who are more sinister. Time reveals all. This comes from a message through a crop circle in 2002 named Crabwood. This crop circle and a few others that are coming to mind is in no way human made. A lot of stuff we may think was human made or human invented isn't. Think of how we jumped technologically speaking in just 50 years. I believe in them....but I am not going to fear them.

"Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES.Much PAIN but still time.BELIEVE.There is GOOD out there.We oPpose DECEPTION.COnduit CLOSING"

edit on 31-10-2011 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Faith...........the new stupid

Faith is all you have if you believe in aliens visiting us....

just saying

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander

Do you believe they come or have come to Earth?
No, I know they have. How I know is classified.

Honestly, I am not worried about how you know, I am only interested about what you know. If it is something you don't feel comfortable telling me in public, I would appreciate a private message in confidence.

They are probably a mixture of the possibilities you list. One you didn't list is that some may be advanced species from Earth's past. They may have left due to a catastrophe but some have returned or been hidden from view.

That's a very interesting possibility you mention, and it is one that i have briefly considered.

What I have determined from my encounters, including minute ones that I did not mention, is that these being exist in a higher "vibration", and some of them work to manipulate our minds to create an emotional effect that they can feed off of. That's about the extent of what I "know", or more accurately put, what I have interpreted.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

"Faith?" Sounds like you saw the light when you learned the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus were not real.
However, if you are a religious person it makes it a little easier to understand what is going on. You religious people can use the Bible for historical guidance as to who is visiting and dominating us. I named these critters "Repto Sapiens" a while back. Like humanity, they too evolved from dinosaur roots here on Earth. That is the main reason they keep coming back here, this is their ancestral home world. They are not coming back periodically to visit the old neighborhood though. Since they are still a part of our food chain, they stop by when they migrate their excess population elsewhere from their current home worlds because we have food resources here they can use to restock the meat lockers on their mother ships. You can't grow meat in space. When I was doing research for my book I found evidence showing exactly what the Repto Sapiens had been doing here throughout history. The government knows what is going on but keeps it quiet because it would cause societal disruption and a backlash from various major religions. I wrote my book to explain everything in a way that the religious people could understand and not get upset.
Here are two of eighty Biblical citations:
Old Testament: NUMBERS 21:6: "And the Lord sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people, and much people of Israel died."

Isaiah 13:22: And the wild beasts of the islands shall cry in their desolate houses, and dragons in their pleasant palaces: and her time is near to come, and her days shall not be prolonged.

In other words, it's God's food chain, religious people. Life feeds on life. God loves all life equally and does not interfere in HIS Food Chain. Its been that way for billions of years. I'm trying to alter the system to take humanity out of the equation and substitute other food resources. My book shows proof of what's going on. You don't need to believe in God to understand that the Food Chain is a scientific fact. I am only explaininmg it this way for the religious people out there. For the science-based people I show in my book great detail from scientc related sources the various advanced tech equipment the aliens use and show that we have copied all of it and now use it ourselves.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander

That's a very interesting possibility you mention, and it is one that i have briefly considered.

Are 'Aliens' Dinosaurs & Survivers of an Earthly Cataclysm Returning Home?

What I have determined from my encounters, including minute ones that I did not mention, is that these being exist in a higher "vibration", and some of them work to manipulate our minds to create an emotional effect that they can feed off of. That's about the extent of what I "know", or more accurately put, what I have interpreted.

Something I rarely see mentioned involves the soul or spirit double. If this element of the human exists in a dimension other than the "Space Time" everyday physical reality then humans are multidimensional entities. Most humans (if you buy the idea) must be trapped during waking hours in a world where they are mainly aware of only "normal space time".

Just a seed thought...

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

In this time of amazing advances isn't it likely only a matter of time before we are able to travel in time...?
If they are in fact much more advanced than we are currently, Isn't it reasonable to at least consider that they are
Possibly travelers from another time?

Couldn't they even be our future generations coming back to fix an Earth changing mistake.Or even see where we went wrong?
SnF

edit on 31-10-2011 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

extra DIV

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Im 50/50 on ET when i look at how big the universe is, but my issue is that why do most think ET are always advanced civilization? why cant they be still in cave man phase or maybe still in single celled stage?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join