It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you believe E.T.s are?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

[
Thats the problem with trying to use DNA, Terrestrial science simply doesn't know of anything other than Terrestrial.

Yes but they would know abnormal DNA if they saw it....they don't because you are a human with delusional issues. Also your a mutt...got Eastern DNA in your Scottish blood...deal with it...

edit on 31-10-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
WOW
..this guy or gal is so full of it...

Is anyone on here taking him/her seriously...I mean C'mon..his/her proof is he/she has eastern DNA...human eastern DNA..

So I guess that makes a lot of people aliens. I said it before your are just another person who is boring and wishes so much to be different...guess what your not.

Think rationally..for a minute...if there was anything alien about you...the government would have you locked up and studied...but they don't.

You need to start paying attention, doing some amunt, no matter how small. f learning would help ya too.

So, it wuld see that you don't want to know the truth, since you keep avoiding it. I know it can be fearsom, but, buck-up laddie, the truth will set you free.

As for "thinking rationally" you should try it some time, that too might help.

The gvernment attempting something like you suggest would be considered an "act of war" by my peole. That would be a conflict Terrens could never win, even with help.

Anyway, you should should actually read, and, study the evidence. Make some attempt to understand what it actually says. Soething yu bviously have not done.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

So you been meditating for a while and now you are beginning to see this apparition before you WHILE you are meditating? Keep meditating. It will go away. Thru meditation ( if we are doing it right), we become more and more enlightened? (closer to the light) Sometimes things which are attached to us prefer the darkness and will be driven out if their environment( your body) becomes to bright. It, they (for their might be more than one), will try to scare you to make you stop. They might show themselves (scary picture you got there) or even move things around you to make you frightened.

That means you are doing things right. They are the ones who are frightened. Don't stop. Don't over react to what you are seeing. Tell it to get out. Be patient. When the time is right it will go. You will know it as it might make you grimace or clench your muscles when it leaves/ flees. Good for you...

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Hoo Hoo...now your really going all in..."your" people would consider it an act of war...that's a rich one..

I fear nothing least of all fairy tales..
Are you freakin drunk or what your spelling has gotten worse...kind of sad to get drunk and then post online...what?..no friends...give ET a call or Mork....

Pathetic

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

I think when it comes to ET's that the reality of it is so incredibly complicated and mind blowing that obtaining some form of 'rational' understanding of them, based on our current understanding of physics of course, is not so possible. I believe we're talking about inter-dimensional capabilities, who knows if they physically manifest in this dimension in whatever form they like, who knows, although they are here to push forward our thinking and to guide us, as we do need a bit of help these days.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

Yes but they would know abnormal DNA if they saw it....they don't because you are a human with delusional issues. Also your a mutt...got Eastern DNA in your Scottish blood...deal with it...

Would they/you? And, IF that DNA is very much like yours, having anomalous markers, do you really think your science would pick u n that? Would they know, or think that perhaps that is difference between Terrestrial and non-Terrestrial Humans?

Seriously though, you should examine the data, it is quite interesting, and enlightening.. Also, it seems that you are failing to understand something very basic to the data; I have NO Scottish "blood", in fact, there is absolutely no indication of European descent (that alone destroys your "mutt" hypothesis).

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I do not believe that the fortunate circumstances in which the human race has developed in is rare enough to which no other occurence has happened out of billions of other stars. I also think that there may be a possibility that if E.T did exist we as a species would simply not have the capability to understand or even comprehend them.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I believe they are the "Fallen Ones" spoke of in many religious texts .... Especially these Andromedans etc .... They give messages of peace yet never deliver & look at the world all these freaks worshipping them for peace & its getting worse ... sorry if it sounds confusing ... I am
edit on 1/11/2011 by Burgo1010 because: Because I can

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Burgo1010
I believe they are the "Fallen Ones" spoke of in many religious texts .... Especially these Andromedans etc .... They give messages of peace yet never deliver & look at the world all these freaks worshipping them for peace & its getting worse ... sorry if it sounds confusing ... I am

The 'fallen ones' are us...

You are the Fallen,
the Light Bringers,
tempted through free will by the sensate.

You are Louie Cipher,
it is you,
who fell.

The Garden has changed,
and the way you interact with it.
A prison of your own making.

We only have our 'unremembered selves' to blame,
...and lifetimes to get back to the original state...
A great many of us are, and do remember...
Half will rise, and half will remain...
To do it all again.

Akushla

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
You meditate?

No wonder you see weird stuff in your head. Serioulsy, if you open yourself up to a spiritual dimension you better make sure your in the right one.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Sorry man, but, no Andromedan has communicated with your species, save me. I have promised no such thing. Who ever you have been listening to was lying, or has been so mislead that they no longer have any real direction.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99
[

You are the Fallen,
the Light Bringers,

You are Louie Cipher,
it is you,
who fell.

The Garden has changed,

To do it all again.

Akushla

I'm not sure about me being a fallen one, (I used to think such things when I was on hardcore drugs, Thankfully I'm 9 years clean now) I have a physical body thank you however I do understand the part of the garden, I agree we must get back to when man walked with beast instead of man abusing beast (Animal testing etc) among many more ills ...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Originally posted by Pimander
Something I rarely see mentioned involves the soul or spirit double. If this element of the human exists in a dimension other than the "Space Time" everyday physical reality then humans are multidimensional entities. Most humans (if you buy the idea) must be trapped during waking hours in a world where they are mainly aware of only "normal space time".

Just a seed thought...

Hmm. Very interesting. And if you just so happen to become aware of a certain extent of where your mind can go, and begin to access your spiritual self, then it seems likely that whoever is keeping us in this controlled setting (assuming that's what would be going on to keep us here) would come to you and directly manipulate your mind in such a way as to keep you grounded in the reality whereby you are most easily controlled. Of course, these are my assumptions based on what you are implying, also assuming you know what you are talking about, which I'm going to go on an act of faith here and say that you might.

I agree. My thoughts only differ in that no one else is keeping us here. We volunteered to come here. We have a large portion of ourselves in another dimension and only a smaller portion of our energies here on Earth. We came here because we wanted to.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99
[

You are the Fallen,
the Light Bringers,

You are Louie Cipher,
it is you,
who fell.

The Garden has changed,

To do it all again.

Akushla

I'm not sure about me being a fallen one, (I used to think such things when I was on hardcore drugs, Thankfully I'm 9 years clean now) I have a physical body thank you however I do understand the part of the garden, I agree we must get back to when man walked with beast instead of man abusing beast (Animal testing etc) among many more ills ...

We are all, 'the fallen ones'. We are Louie Cipher, the allegorical Lucifer (the favorite ones), tempted through free will to 'in -carnate'...falling from a state of 'out - carnate'...into the vehicles we now inhabit, until such a time as this Grand Cycle has completed its progress (rapture, mayan calendar...et al)...some will 'rise' out of the 'incarnate', and some will remain...to do it all again...until the self imposed lessons are learnt...ever wondered what the 'hell' this 'life thing' was all about?

The so-called 'original sin', was giving in to the temptation of the sensate, and the rest is history (as they say)...
The stories and teeth gnashing are distractions created by a need to explain a very simple event. Christians invented a 'Dark Knight' with associated minions to psychologically remove themselves from the responsibility (at a soul level) to face up to a little mistake, made a long time ago...

Other religions have thier own 'take', but essentially, the story is the same...

ET's are trans-dimensional...at some junctures, they are 'us', coming back to influence themselves though this special 'time'...others, like some mentioned in all religious literature, from all ages, are not acting in our best interests (for thier own reasons), yet, they are all trans-dimensional (as we are to a certain limited extent).

Akushla

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

Hey Thank you, that was a nice message

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

reply to post by akushla99

Hey Thank you, that was a nice message

You
Are very welcome.

Akushla

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Sorry man, but, no Andromedan has communicated with your species, save me. I have promised no such thing. Who ever you have been listening to was lying, or has been so mislead that they no longer have any real direction.

Welcome to the earth from one alien to the other. lol.. So what do ya'll look like and what superhuman powers do you have?.
Mind you I have not read this thread yet, but am going to now.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
"ETs" and "UFOs" are a hyperdimensional intelligence intimately connected to humanity and the evolution of our planet via morphic resonance and the collective unconscious. In other words, they are us. If consciousness, or spirit, is a deployed field of energy, then there could conceivably be a realm of energy that consists of all information - including that of human emotion, imagination, memories, dreams, and actual departed spirits of the deceased. Humanity as a whole, viewed as one collective like schools of fish or birds, would have an enormous energetic effect and would plausibly invoke anomalous phenomena to help steer the course of human evolution. Spiritual or paranormal phenomena have historically been documented in every culture on the planet and have informed religions and traditions worldwide. Ideas and visions downloaded from the human imagination have brought us Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianity - and more recently an elaborate science-fiction involving UFOs and aliens.

The process of evolution on this planet is actually developing more interconnections and complexity in ever-accelerating cycles of time. Even though a terrible disconnection between mind and spirit has occurred in mankind for thousands of years, we have still evolved in a way that is considered epigenetic: meaning, we have developed languages and ideas and technologies that have become more and more refined up to the most advanced computer. This process of the acceleration of complexity, combined with the dire consequences of having disconnected with the living matrix of the planet and splintered into millions of fragmented and opposing factions of ideologies and chaotic misunderstanding, is sending shockwaves of potent and vital energy throughout what could be considered the morphic field or the collective unconscious.

The profound and enigmatic intelligence "on the other side" of this deployed field of energy is returning with scattered reflections of seemingly alien intelligence. It has and will continue to give scientific minds great insights that will lead to technological breakthroughs that will help us evolve past homo sapien in as much of a dramatic and quantum leap of evolution as the conquest of the land by previously aquatic life.

The conquest of gravity and the speed of light - and of space and time...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
The omniverse is such a huge place. Who knows what is out there and lies beyond our universe.

By the way, I hope people who believe in multiple universes or dimensions have been doing their homework on the omniverse.
edit on 1-11-2011 by SuperSmartGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Everywhere we look on this planet, from the deepest ocean floors to the most barren isolated cold wildernesses and everywhere in between, there is life.

Everywhere we look in the universe, and we can see extremely far now, there are barren planets.

The simplest answer to me is they are somehow from our planet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join