It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo Shows Police Officer Pepper-Spraying a Child

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Casandra

I don't like the police brutality here but that is in no way the same Officer.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
people can care less about authority and pray on anything, true or not, that will lower them to scum. But! considering 90% of the people on here are in that area, you will not see much love. You could smack them in the face with the truth and they will find a reason why they could care less. Welcome to ATS. Anyway, football starts in 10ish hours!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Agarta

Not condoning the actions of the cop but who in their right mind brings children to a protest??

I'm not condoning the actions of the mom, but who in their right mind pepper sprays a child??

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
This video was found at jonathanturley.org... a link provided by Sirrurg above. This video is an example of the police brutality of children in Brazil as it shows the harassment and multiple shootings in the chest of an unarmed 14 year old boy. I am not sure what kind of bullets were fired but the boy was walking to the end. He was hospitalized and survived no further information is available that I have found.
Warning this video is graphic

edit on 30-10-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

I feel bad - I might be the only one, but I laughed at that first picture.

EDIT: Don't get me wrong though - I hope the kid is okay.
edit on 30-10-2011 by renegade1179 because: Clarifying

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

I think what most disturbs me (other than the obvious spraying of a child), is the cop seems to use it in the same way we would use fly spray.("Get that annoying insect")

Is that the way he sees civillians, his fellow man?

What is in his soul to do this to an innocent child in such a callous manner???

edit on 30-10-2011 by jewells because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Everyone looks too casual in the picture...even the cop...im calling bs on this one.....it just feels fake....and if its real...is there something we are missing with the depth of the photo...like is he spraying the girl or something behind the girl? I agree spraying children is god awful....but this photo looks a bit odd to me.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Pure scum. No doubt racially motivated. Hopefully he'll burn in the fiery pits.
edit on 30-10-2011 by Scope and a Beam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
Pure scum. No doubt racially motivated. Hopefully he'll burn in the fiery pits.
edit on 30-10-2011 by Scope and a Beam because: (no reason given)

"no doubt racially motivated"

What a crock of horse manure, you are just saying this because the cop is white which makes you the racist

Hellfire indeed

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobbiSnow1

reply to post by Agarta

Not condoning the actions of the cop but who in their right mind brings children to a protest??

Who takes a child to a protest? People who want their children to learn how to be strong, younger than they have... DON'T blame the parents. Blame the cop who was heartless enough to do this. Children should be off-limits from any kind of revenge. It's unconscionable.

Don't be naive, in any hypothetical protest there is the potential for violence, parents are not innocent in this, no way would I bring my kids to something like that

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Even if he's spraying someone behind them and it looks like he's spraying the child, this just proves that "police brutality" happens in every country and not just the usa. There is no conspiracy of cops trying to take away our right or anything. IMO it's more like for every 10 cops, there's 1 bad cop that makes them all look bad. But in reality most of them are just normal people.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Something is being sprayed, but everyone is too relaxed, to calm, so much so that I don't believe it can be pepper spray.

In fact, everyone is so relaxed and calm, I think they even expected this behaviour as the norm, and its not brutality. I'm really curious as to what exactly is being sprayed.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
OMG!! You people on this site are making me more sick by the day. Can you supposed "free thinkers" really be this stupid and ignorant to believe, and to the OP try and brainwash other people to think, that these pictures are showing a cop pepperspraying people?

Don't be completely daft. Think about what you're seeing in the original pic with the little girl, and then the secont pic where the officer is spraying this supposed "pepperspray" on the back of the black lady's neck.

In the pic with the little girl, if that cop were spraying that amount of pepperspray in a crowded area like that.....everyone in that area, including the officer himself would be blind from stinging eyes and choking. Do you notice how the mother isn't even reacting? As though she knows the kid is just being an idiot like "oh no!! I'm being sprayed with something."

Then in the second pic, the lady is standing there with her arms out straight, willingly standing there while the officer sprays that supposed "pepperspray" on her back and arms (be cause if this were a video he'd obviously be goig over ALL of her exposed skin. And again....no1 in the pucture is reacting to this at all.

Why don't you "free thinkers" actually try thinking for once instead of being police bashing thug wanna-bes that just want to be against any kind of authority, and use pics of a police officer at a public event of some kind down in a southern state, in the sticks where there are ZILLIONS of MOSQUITOS so he's offering out of the kindness of his heart to offer people BUG SPRAY, and turn that into the cop pepperspraying a little girl.

You people are absolutly sickening. ANd by you people, I'm talking to anyone who's REALLY trying to convince people these pics are of a cop pepperspraying people......so that's ALOT of you. You people get worse, and sink lower by the day.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
That picture is one of the worst I have seen, including grouesome images of dead bodies. That shows the true nature of that cop, he certainly should not be a policeman, indeed that is beyond criminal.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jewells

I think what most disturbs me (other than the obvious spraying of a child), is the cop seems to use it in the same way we would use fly spray.("Get that annoying insect")

Is that the way he sees civillians, his fellow man?

What is in his soul to do this to an innocent child in such a callous manner???

edit on 30-10-2011 by jewells because: (no reason given)

IT IS BUG SPRAY!!!! Jesus man!!! Is everyone on this site mentally challenged to the point that they can't figure out that cop is OBVIOUSLY not spraying pepperspray?! Everyone there would be choking!!! He's offering bug spray to people, and the mother obviously asked hhim to spray the kid and the kid doesn't want to be sprayed.

A picture tells a thousand stpories as they say, and you people aren't reading beyond the first word. You're reading "A Tale of Two Cities" and writing a book report when all you actually read was "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times."

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Larry L

Hi Larry L,

Thank you for posting. This idea and topic was discussed throughout this thread as different possibilities. I would like to direct you to a few of my posts within this thread to the extent of these protests so that I may ask you this question. If it were bug spray, why would 19 officers be investigated for forming a "Death Squad" and murdering 40 people? Source: www.abovetopsecret.com... and I suppose the bullets being fired into this boys chest are just for the real big bugs right? Source: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Agarta

Didn't take long to start victim blaming, did it. Nice going.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Larry L
OMG!! You people on this site are making me more sick by the day. Can you supposed "free thinkers" really be this stupid and ignorant to believe, and to the OP try and brainwash other people to think, that these pictures are showing a cop pepperspraying people?

Don't be completely daft. Think about what you're seeing in the original pic with the little girl, and then the secont pic where the officer is spraying this supposed "pepperspray" on the back of the black lady's neck.

In the pic with the little girl, if that cop were spraying that amount of pepperspray in a crowded area like that.....everyone in that area, including the officer himself would be blind from stinging eyes and choking. Do you notice how the mother isn't even reacting? As though she knows the kid is just being an idiot like "oh no!! I'm being sprayed with something."

Then in the second pic, the lady is standing there with her arms out straight, willingly standing there while the officer sprays that supposed "pepperspray" on her back and arms (be cause if this were a video he'd obviously be goig over ALL of her exposed skin. And again....no1 in the pucture is reacting to this at all.

Why don't you "free thinkers" actually try thinking for once instead of being police bashing thug wanna-bes that just want to be against any kind of authority, and use pics of a police officer at a public event of some kind down in a southern state, in the sticks where there are ZILLIONS of MOSQUITOS so he's offering out of the kindness of his heart to offer people BUG SPRAY, and turn that into the cop pepperspraying a little girl.

You people are absolutly sickening. ANd by you people, I'm talking to anyone who's REALLY trying to convince people these pics are of a cop pepperspraying people......so that's ALOT of you. You people get worse, and sink lower by the day.

Another A hole telling us to believe him not our "lying eyes".When they come my way I'm going out in a blaze of glory

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

What do those stories have to do with these pics? Those stories are from South America. These 2 pics in question are from America. You are trying to convince people these 2 pics of a cop spraying people with bug spray are pics of a cop pepperspraying people. That's a lie and simple logic will tell you that by just looking at what's going on in the pictures beyond just the cop spraying something.

DENY IGNORANCE as people so often like to quote on here.

As for your stories I wouldn't even bother commenting on cops killing people in Brazil. Everyone KNOWS that the government and police all over South America are corrupt and quite literally murderers. To me it's just common knowledge that if you go to Brazil, there's a good chance you're going to be murdered. Either by street gangs or by government gangs called police.

You can't compare police in AMerica who are mostly good people, to a government backed gang called police in South America who will murder a shopkeeper for not paying protection money. It's not even comparing apples and oranges, it's like comparing apples and goblins from Lord of the Rings.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by brick38

Originally posted by Larry L

Another A hole telling us to believe him not our "lying eyes".When they come my way I'm going out in a blaze of glory

You're obviously the "A-hole" as you so eloquently put it for having to resort to swearing because I'm talking facts. I'm not telling you to believe me and not your eyes. I'm telling you to NOT believe what someone trying to brainwash you into hating autority is telling you is happening in the picture. I'm telling you to actually USE YOUR EYES and see what's actually going on in the picture.

That much pepperspray would have everyone in that area choking and blind from stinging eyes. No one is choking or even reacting at all to this officer "pepperspraying". The mother of the child isn't even reacting, the one person who would be most horrified if that's what were really happening.

And the girl in the second pic is standing there spread open obviously willingly being sprayed on the back of her neck, and notice the cop is watching what he's doing. He's trying to get the spray right where it's being sprayed. Why would a cop trying to pepperspray someone AIM for their back? And again, NO ONE is reacting.

Try thinking instead of just trying to be an internet tough-guy wanna-be thug. This cop is spraying bug spray on people who WANT to be sprayed. Well....except the little girl. She doesn't WANT to be sprayed, but her mother DOES want her sprayed.

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join