It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo Shows Police Officer Pepper-Spraying a Child

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Not saying you are wrong, because you may very well have a good point. But these are still shots. And we have not seen the before and after of these shots. Stills can sometimes be misleading.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Power hungry officials gone mad is rampant and a sign o' the times, but there is something wrong with this picture so-to-speak.

Could it be a forced delousing or something? I can't make sense of the pics as pepper spray.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
He was just spraying bug spray on them, obviously.... he knew not to get it in their eyes

Seriously, I don't understand why people waste their time trying to figure out who these people are... its not going to get them in anymore trouble than they are already in. Either the Police dept. condoned it, or they didn't. If this guy goes without punishment, you should be looking at the captains of that Police dept, because they are the responsible ones.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

The woman at OWS in Newyork scream and hollered when they where sprayed for help and attetion to there plight.
If that black woman so much as gaged from the spray she would have been beaten to a pulp or worst.Its the same
as a crime that happens in the black community you can barely get a witness,because that witness will be going to jail.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I agree with some of you about the spray. In all the pics they are being sprayed on the backs and the lack of reaction shows it might possibly be something other than pepper spray. I have been around it when it was sprayed and it hurts just to be in close proximity. The lack of reaction does make one wonder.

There were violent acts associated with the police the lead to the murders of many of the lower class and homeless by the police shown in my last post but as for pepper spray being used I am questioning.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
How does somebody get away with this? It seems like no body is even causing a problem in this photo. Didnt know cops can just go around spraying people in the face.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
S + F.

And WOW.

Seriously people. We NEED Ron Paul. Someone has to stop this police state mentality which is emanating from the top down.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by onecraftydude

Brazil today America tomorrow.

Or America already.

Police pepperspray dancers after High school football game

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The spraying also involved younger children, according to this source.

www.policebrutality.info...

We can - and should - look at each report with diligence. But when will we see enough pieces to put together the bigger picture? And more importantly, as a human community, will we wake up and see it in time?
edit on 10/29/2011 by Open2Truth because: clarity malfunction

edit on 10/29/2011 by Open2Truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Now I wouldn't feel bad for shooting a cop.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
How many of you have actually been around any type of pepper spray? If just a little of it mists into your face you will know and start trying to get away fast. Just covering your mouth will not save you. You will start drooling, snot will leak out of your nose like a faucet and you will be tearing up like none other. And that is not from direct spray. But the hating on anything in uniform bandwagon is strong right now so I understand why most of you would jump right in with the hate. A picture's worth a thousand words and a million assumptions.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I personally believe this isn't pepper spray. First off all of the people in view of the camera, including the cops do not look in any way agitated and or scared. In my opinion I believe it could be a photoshoot/film shoot as the girl is acting out of the ordinary in contrast to those surrounding her. Even if this is not a shoot, I feel the girl could be just skeptical of what is been sprayed onto her, resulting in her flailing about a bit. Overall my opinion is that this is just another piece of misinformed propaganda to get the public's blood boiling. I could be wrong obviously.
edit on 29-10-2011 by ShedAlert because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-10-2011 by ShedAlert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
S + F.

And WOW.

Seriously people. We NEED Ron Paul. Someone has to stop this police state mentality which is emanating from the top down.

So...You want Ron Paul to run for office in Brazil?

That said, I am seeing what others are talking about. No one seems to be struggling. No one even seems to really be reacting to these people being sprayed. No one is even looking at them....

I am wondering why that is...
edit on 29-10-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I just wanted to point out in the pics there are people pointing at the officers, but yes it seems strange.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

reading through comments to this thread, and listening to an 80's mp3, that its chorus is "who's on your side", what timing, Because it's not your gov.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
This photo was posted to my FB page and I decided to post it here for you to see and discuss.

This photo, along with the other, both have people pointing at this cop, as if they have just become aware of what he is doing.
It makes me think he wasn't being glaring obvious with these attacks, despite the photos 1st impressions (Added to fact he is spraying each victim from behind, hence the apparent lack of reaction)

I think it is the same cop.
He is in the same vicinity (The lady in the head scarf leaning against the cop car for reference)

Also, upon closer study, the woman with the child being sprayed, looks as though her face is scrunched & maybe teary??
Strong wrenching grip on childs arm too.

Hope he faces charges & is brought to justice.

What a wicked coward.

edit on 29-10-2011 by jewells because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Whatever happened to "public servants"? I know they have sh!tty jobs, but they need to reign in their frustrations.
That said, I've seen some very good police -- and as I said, they have a heckuva job.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I don't think it's pepper spray. The cop in the second picture looks far too casual, the lady leaning on the car, half the people in the sot with backs towards the cops. The cop has that spray stream pretty close to his face and would be getting hit with it himself. I have no idea what else the stuff would be but if it is actually pepper spray everyone's reaction seems far too relaxed.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Well hell, I was wrong.

The former captain, now Major AM Bruno Schorcht transferred from the 12th Battalion to the 20th Battalion for 45 days, came out with a promotion of the complaint offered by prosecutors of the prosecution, after he was caught in March this year spraying a spray pepper in the eyes of protesters in Niteroi, including two children and grandmother of them, protesting against the indifference of the public after the tragedy in the Morro do Bumba. According to the report of the PM 162, PM Major Bruno Schorcht, with 65,145 registered memorandum published in 0581/2551, was transferred from the 12th to the 20th Military Police Battalion (BPM), which accounts for the area of ​​the municipalities of Nova Iguaçu, Nilópolis and the Mosque, so far from the region of Niterói, where the officer was caught along with the soldier D'Angelo de Matos Pinel spraying the substance in two children aged 6 years and 7 years, apart from their mother, who also waited for the payment of social rental for families of the landslide victims.

Link

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Thank you for finding and posting that, it helps clear up some questions of the validity of the situation.
edit on 29-10-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
that picture broke my heart a little... Whats wrong with the world?

We are all brothers and sisters of humanity. 7,000,000,000 people in the world, and we are all more alike than we are different.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join