It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin, and Enlil and Enki The 2 mose powerful sumerian gods?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Sorry if this already out there but has anyone else noticed how Elenin is coming and the 2 most powerful sumerian gods Enlil and Enki makes up the word Elenin and the 2 spare letters are Ki and this also is the name of Enlil and Enki's mother according to "myth"

Now the significance of this i do not know as such but putting it out there maybe other people have idea's as to why these names are all so tied up?

In early Mesopotamia, by far the two most important gods who figure in almost all myths as leading characters are Enlil and Enki. Enlil is Lord Air/Wind, the firstborn of Anu, the Skyfather, and Ki, the Earth Mother,

Now that seems quite a coincidence that guy tht realised comet was heading towards us has the name Elenin?

Coincidence or what? It's 2011 almost 2012 the supposed change thats on the horizon and the sumerian gods name obviously mixed up is all over the net and on the news occasionaly, right in front of our face but as people generally are "programmed" you could say to work, eat, sleep, buy stuff and want material possesions oh and watch soap operas on t.v to tell them how they should act in certain situations, They are not interested in what they are shown on t.v constantly or maybe it's on so much they just can't see it as they are numb to the truth?

I don't mean to sound slightly crazy and sorry if anyone see's it like that but i think there is so much going on that we have been born into this unless you are told the script then u just do what your told, or you have a moment of inspiration and you see a fraction of the truth, and the fact we are being decieved constantly, and there is probably a good reason why we are being decieved but if there isn't a good reason then what is the reason?

Rant over lol but anyone seen the title and realised that aswell as i went off on one there

Peace out

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Also found that,
Ki., an abbreviation for the Book of Kings in Judaeo-Christian religious texts

How coincidental?

Dunno

Peace out

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Elenin's coming? That's funny I could have sworn it disintegrated. I guess that's just because that at the end of August/beginning of September it was showing all the signs of disintegrating, then it didn't show up on SOHO a few weeks back when it was supposed to, and now no one in the Northern Hemisphere has been able to find it even though it should be visible. Silly me.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Well, if it's an alien ship, as the OP is suggesting, then it's OBVIOUSLY cloaked. Duh!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
There is a lot more to Elenin or what it is riding ahead of so to speak, than Enki/Enlil. I would call this the cosmic big brass, something else, not the negatives. But what I was shown and told, is something that I pray would happen, but, seeing is believing as the expression goes, and even that can be hijacked.....

What I hope for and have seen is, the Cosmic Big Brass, collective over and above the annanuki, will come in to restore the school/vineyard before the upgrade. They're not interested in the little guy with the SUV, but those who considered themselves managers of the vineyard, who have broken all law, and harmed, earth, crustal, oceans, core, forrests, nature, habititat and poisoned all creatures on this planet, depopulating with intent species, and harming humans, to the point where their test and upgrade is being hijacked. This planet was never theirs, and will not remain in their hands, is what I have been shown. It will be healed and restored and people will be taught unity and proper care for the garden so they'll be ready to upgrade.

This is now what I hope will happen.

Enki/Enlil's group are a part of the problem and the distortions, from everything I understand. This would be over their head if it occurs.
edit on 13-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by watsgoingon?

You are right on target about how people reacts to all this. It doesn't matter to them if you have them tied down with a skunk under the chair, they still sit back and enjoy Ron Paul talking about the same story over and over and again and again.

Just when the programed brain is bin slightly tilted is when they get angry and ask for more delusion for their satisfaction. sad.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
They have different names too. Zeus, El, other names are linked. There is not one term, but many meaning the same thing. Eye of Horus group.
edit on 13-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

We weren't even meant to be.

As far as I can tell we were created for the pure purpose of mining and service. All the Ancient megalithic structures were built by them, for them. No human involvement required.

It's the rest I am trying to figure out. And what exactly Enki's intention is given he 'saved' us and doesn't get along with his brother. He, also, seems to like sleeping with his sister, daughter (created with his sister) and granddaughter (Created by relations with his daughter).

Or, is that a story written to defame his name. Anything is possible.

I want to know why we feel we deserve anymore than this, if they created us. The only reason would be if one of our creators did something more to us. Gave us more potential than we were meant to have.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
Elenin's coming? That's funny I could have sworn it disintegrated.

*facepalm*

don't you know by now that they were just probes breaking apart from the mothership?

as for the OP.

the gods enlil and enki don't make up Elenin, you're also missing an extra L.

quite a stretch here..

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Elenin's coming? That's funny I could have sworn it disintegrated. I guess that's just because that at the end of August/beginning of September it was showing all the signs of disintegrating, then it didn't show up on SOHO a few weeks back when it was supposed to, and now no one in the Northern Hemisphere has been able to find it even though it should be visible. Silly me.

I'm pretty sure the OP said that it WAS heading towards us... Oh, he/she must've figured out a way to edit posts without anyone knowing.

Yeah. That must've been it. Silly me...

OR... Maybe you are one of those people who thinks you're so much smarter and better than everyone else that the actual truth no longer matters. All that matters is that you get to walk around throughout life with an undeserved sense of accomplishment and ridicule others with your cheap, dime a dozen, snarky comments that sound as if they were uttered by a tween-ager who has only just discovered how easy it is to pretend to be clever by doing nothing on your own but merely sit back like a carrion eating vulture and wait for someone else who is actually an individual of substance who possesses the courage to come forth publicly with an idea they came up with on their own, and simply wait for the slightest hint of an imperfection at which you swoop down and proceed to tear apart their idea by parroting the same old tired sarcasm and false wit that you bring to the table time and time again as if it doesn't stink of the rotting carcass you're attempting to pass off as an original thought that's been drug around these forums a half a million times already...

It appears you've gotten to the point you even believe your own lies and it doesn't even matter to you anymore what's real or not, as long as you get to continue this charade and pretend that you are somehow better than someone, anyone... As long as you can keep on fooling yourself, as this seems to be the only way you can feel as if you are worth anything is to belittle another human being, then the actual facts do not matter. You will just flat out make sh# up if that's what it takes to give your ego the fix it needs.

Well, I'm sure it won't do any good, and if you reply at all it will just be more and more layers of sarcasm in order to keep telling yourself "its ok! Don't listen to this guy, he's just a rambling lunatic. I'm the one with my head screwed on straight and the path I'm on is just fine." But my heart won't allow me to "walk away" without trying to reach out to you... So here goes...

I know you've been taught to think this way since birth just like we all have9l/ You do not need to ridicule others in order to gain respect among your peers. You are a worthwhile human being without having to constantly prove it to everybody. I mean, look at yourself... Putting words in the mouths of others just so that you can insult their intelligence? That's below you... We are all supposed to be equal. You, and I, and the OP, are no better, or worse, than a homeless bum or a king or anyone. When you ridicule other people who have done nothing to harm anyone, you let tptb win. Divide and conquer. You help them create borders,l/walls, BARRIERS between us. It's time to stop that child's play... This doesn't mean you have to agree with everything everybody says all the time. But is it really that difficult to respectfully disagree? No, it is not. Is it necessary to go out of your way to attempt to injure somebody's feelings after they took the time to create this thread in order to share an idea they had... to share a part of themselves with you and the rest of us here? Their idea may be correct, or incorrect. It doesn't really matter does it? We all come up with tons of correct ideas and incorrect ideas everyday. Some we keep to ourselves. Some we choose to share. And honestly, if you're not sure about an idea, the best thing you can do is to share this idea with your fellow humans/ats members. At least, this is how it should be! And we should all be able to do so without any fear of retribution, ridiculing, insulting, etc...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
We need to email this Russian scientist and demand that he explain the origin of his name and why it can be deciphered as to some ancient story and rake him over the coals until he confesses, then drag him through the streets as as we down our quaff and take bets on his eventual demise.

There is no perfect place, person, organization, or thing, on the planet that I'm aware of at this time. Yet NASA gets tagged as the elite, TPTB disinformation agency and bad guys all over the web. Deceit? probably, same as in any large conglomerate with a hefty payroll and a very large, diverse workforce not bound by total loyalty at the cost of a firing squad.

Most arguments about NASA are disputing NASA's own released pictures and data with all kind of claims of coverups and deceitful practices. Yet NASA's data and photo's are all the theorist have to go on to dispute these claims and make some unusual and questionable claims of their own and at times bordering on the absurd and ill informed.

With their eye's in the sky or further out in near space and their machines on the ground upon distant worlds and orbits around other heavenly bodies, they are constantly questioned about their science and released information and data to the general public.

Maybe they should go quite and stop the bickering among the masses.

Questions are good and disputed data is good for the overall benefit of theories and conjectures to be researched and discussed until hopefully a hypothesis can be assimilated that makes sense to most of the logical minds as it pertains to science and theories and logical thinking.

hero's were made at NASA at one time and Hero's are made on the web now as misinformed individuals rise to the top of pseudo-science as kings of the absurd and fictitious claims.

The hate of this agency resonates all over the web using this agencies own material to try and prove them deceitful and as a tool of disinformation gets to be comical after awhile. The moon landing hoax claim, alien cities, and the hollow moon theory all evolved from misinterpreted NASA data and twisted facts. They have to be smart enough to realize that once bitten twice shy and not repeatedly toss out false pictures and data to lose all credibility in the scientific or knowledgeable amateur community at large.

The Martian life form made of rock and inches tall carved by the wind on the Martian surface or the alien artifact claims every centimeter of the trip that the rovers took across a desolate, cold, dead, desert, makes for a good cup of morning coffee but in reality keeps me from digging a doom bunker stored with provision's for the end of the world and constantly looking up at the sky for pieces to fall.

The solution is simple.

Buy an amateur telescope that fits your budget and photograph the moon (as it is the closet body) to show un-doctored pictures of your cities and buildings on the surface and the alleged ( of some) mining operations that are ongoing on the lunar surface in certain claims and then maybe we will go "wow."

But if like most claims of the extraterrestrials we get the "ssh" factor. Ssh, it all happens on the dark-side of the moon, out of sight, out of mind, you know.

Ssh, we ain't suppose to see those UFO's in our air space or
acknowledge them much less record them. Its against the articles!

Ssh, we sealed them devil's in their underground base's for you protection. But believe me their there.

Ssh, I have video of them aliens secretly meeting with our government and the government made threats to my family, said they going to off me and my family. Please buy my video and send payment to; 29201 Venus street in Kampelaudia, area code 221022369, apt Number 9. they want to arrest me, But they can't seem to find me. My days are numbered so act fast and reserve your copy today.

If you don't trust NASA, ESA, Russia, China (yeah right) or the Japanese space agency then show us your original proof from a home scope. Not hard. just aim, point, shoot, and post.

just an opinion and not fact by any means.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Agh... I just noticed the op did say it is coming. I guess all the negativity and demeaning comments are just getting to me lately. And this mistake of mine does not change the fact that the 1% wins everytime we are rude and belittling towards one another. Nevertheless, i still feel foolish and embarassed, but I would rather make a mistake while defending another human being who is being bashed rather than do nothing while a fellow human who has done nothing to harm anybody is being ridiculed. We just need to stop this fighting and learn to show respect to each person equally whether we agree or not. If you believe someone is doing wrong, then your goal should be to uplift them above the clouds and enable them to see the light rather than pound thembdown into the ground because this will only cause them to cling to their beliefs even more so as well as breed negative emotions. It's a lose-lose situation. Except sometimes you have to use negative against negative in a certain way in order to make people realize how they make other people feel and you must lift them up again after doing so. Peace!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZackMorris
Agh... I just noticed the op did say it is coming. I guess all the negativity and demeaning comments are just getting to me lately. And this mistake of mine does not change the fact that the 1% wins everytime we are rude and belittling towards one another. Nevertheless, i still feel foolish and embarassed, but I would rather make a mistake while defending another human being who is being bashed rather than do nothing while a fellow human who has done nothing to harm anybody is being ridiculed. We just need to stop this fighting and learn to show respect to each person equally whether we agree or not. If you believe someone is doing wrong, then your goal should be to uplift them above the clouds and enable them to see the light rather than pound thembdown into the ground because this will only cause them to cling to their beliefs even more so as well as breed negative emotions. It's a lose-lose situation. Except sometimes you have to use negative against negative in a certain way in order to make people realize how they make other people feel and you must lift them up again after doing so. Peace!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ZackMorris

No not at all, I didn't feel bashed or insulted, Water off a ducks back as they say!!!

But if ever i was to act in that way i know i would look in the mirror and meekly say "Who am I" As it seems these types of people have to act in that way for some screwed up reason and i am sorry for whatever happened in their life for them to become so unashamedly negative!

Go back to watching X Factor or American Idol whatever floats that woodworm ridden boat of your's?

I have my sanity and that's all i care about, Oh and also decent people postulating ideas together without negative influences always trying to derail any conversations that are either entirely nuts or have some sort of substance?

As always..

Peace out

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Well, if it's an alien ship, as the OP is suggesting, then it's OBVIOUSLY cloaked. Duh!

Sorry i didn't say or suggest it was an alien ship? Must be all the other threads sayin its a ship?

Peace out

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w

Elenin's coming? That's funny I could have sworn it disintegrated.

*facepalm*

don't you know by now that they were just probes breaking apart from the mothership?

as for the OP.

the gods enlil and enki don't make up Elenin, you're also missing an extra L.

quite a stretch here..

Not really,

ENLIL ENKI= L. Elenin or Leonid ELENIN + KI as usually in phone books and the such the persons first name is not full its just their 1st letter of 1st name like Bobby Davro would be like (B. Davro or Davro, B) See??

Forgot to say, im writing this from my smuggled in i pad2 in the toilet of my mental institution and in here i am KING!!! He who knows all things, Dosent wear a bib OR nappy and master of the cornflake dispenser!!!

Sure you can understand that

Anyways

Peace out

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Compare all of the Sumerian Gods,

with all other Gods recorded in history you might see the bigger picture.

-with love.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by RA777
Compare all of the Sumerian Gods,

with all other Gods recorded in history you might see the bigger picture.

-with love.

this can easily be done on wikipedia

line 2 because i are lazy

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Yes the two most powerful Gods.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Ok im new to sumerian mythology & for the past few days i've been trying to figure out , who is who among the sumerian gods and goddesses .
In some books or articles , its written that -
"Anu" (god of sky/heaven) had two wives . Ki and Antu.
"Ki" (earth goddess) and Antu (sky/water goddess) .
There it is mentioned that these three were all children of Anshar & Kishar , thus making them siblings.
Antu was the eldest , then comes Anu , and the youngest is Ki.

Anu & Ki begot Enlil ... then Anu & Antu begot Enki.

Enki was not happy about his brother’s promotion on the gold mining project because, although Enlil was the elder of the two, Enlil's mother (Ki) was Anu’s junior sister, whereas Enki’s mother (Antu) was the senior sister.
This is mentioned in the site - www.halexandria.org...
Also go through this picture chart of the gods , which supports the above claim.

Now in some other articles or books , it is mentioned that Antu and Ki are the same being with two different names . And according to these other sources , Ki had many names like Nin-Ki , Ninkhursag etc. But in the above picture chart it shows that Ninkhursag or Ninki was the daughter of Anu & Ki , and therefore sister of Enlil , and step sister of Enki.

What do you guys think ? Which is true ?
Also in other articles Inanna is said to be the daughter of Enki , but in the picture chart above it is not so .
Im so confused .
Anyone went through the books of Samuel Noah Kramer on Sumerian Mythology ? What are his statements regarding Antu and Ki ? Two different beings or the same being ?
edit on 24-6-2014 by TheChildhoodLane because: (no reason given)

top topics

join