It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 450
<< 447  448  449    451  452  453 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ApolloEnigma

Originally posted by TNTarheel
AID: Sing.=Big Bang=Energy=Matter=Stars/Planets=Life

Perhaps as simple as Sing. = Singularity?

Singularity is what I was thinking, I would like to see other peoples opinions also.
edit on 10-9-2011 by ApolloEnigma because: (no reason given)

I think singularity too.

Singularity as the pause in the cosmic breath (or the timewave zero point?) where all is one and neither expanding or contracting. Then the breath out and that expansion we interpret as the big bang. The consciousness expands dividing itself into conscious particles of energy which eventually slow in vibration to form matter, stars, planets and us. Well that's my take on it anyway...one of my pet subjects.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
gotta go meet new people now and make money to pay for this internet. I'll definitely be checking back in later. Thanks to everyone who has provided relevant input to this thread. It's the most intriguing week I've had in a long time.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mara5683

Singularity is what I was thinking, I would like to see other peoples opinions also.

I think singularity too.

Singularity as the pause in the cosmic breath (or the timewave zero point?) where all is one and neither expanding or contracting. Then the breath out and that expansion we interpret as the big bang. The consciousness expands dividing itself into conscious particles of energy which eventually slow in vibration to form matter, stars, planets and us. Well that's my take on it anyway...one of my pet subjects.

The Nassim Haramein lecture explains the expansion/contraction. For every exhale there is an inhale.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave

Y'all really should have watched the Nassim Haramein video lecture...........singularity the beginning point. Singularity is infinite

edit on 10-9-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

Agree. Nassim Haramein is really interesting and a great presenter.
Well worth watching as he has a really good way of linking lots of strands, physics, archaeology, maths, sacred geometry, the kaballah tree etc.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

D'oh. *headslap* that is the most obvious and I did not pick up on that at all! Yes! Has to be that and we just got the confirmation by way of the site change.

This was what I was too embarrassed to share...

kuriakon00.com...

I stumbled upon this site well over a year ago. The prediction never came to pass, but when I saw "sing" I couldn't help think about it. Because his final prediction is all animals across the globe singing.. .

What also brought it back into my mind was whoever posted the 440 Hz video the other day, that referenced Kurt Cobain's untimely demise.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mara5683

I think singularity too.

The Nassim Haramein lecture explains the expansion/contraction. For every exhale there is an inhale.

If there is an inhale, the Service to Self is valid option -- at least for some? Those who are "rolling" up those who are Service to Others. No?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I also was contemplating this:

Can you except your reality?
from the source of the main page.

Merriam-Webster defines "except" (when used as a verb) like this:

transitive verb: to take or leave out from a number or a whole : exclude
intransitive verb : to take exception : object

Assuming it is being used as a transitive verb: Can you exclude your reality?

link   
Now it change AGAIN. Music for me is gone! It was on a loop.

In the source it says........."it runs off your clock"

Meaning the timer is running off YOUR computer clock.

link   
I noted in my very first post here, Oct 28 is the beginning of the festival of Osiris. Google that one. Isis, the Goddess, had to put Osiris all back together again....

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by OveRcuRrEnteD
the end of this verse is near and when the music pauses we will have a chance to sing along.
I'm not sure that came out right but I tried...

You said it beautifully

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Now it change AGAIN. Music for me is gone! It was on a loop.

In the source it says........."it runs off your clock"

Meaning the timer is running off YOUR computer clock.

Nah he's saying no singing animals on youtube... lol...

Let the music loop again if that is correct.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011
D'oh. *headslap* that is the most obvious and I did not pick up on that at all! Yes! Has to be that and we just got the confirmation by way of the site change.

This was what I was too embarrassed to share...

I strive for simplicity in everything so it was just my way of being...me

Do not be embarrassed to share with this thread...it is why we are here. To share and learn...together, yes?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by OveRcuRrEnteD
reply to post by TNTarheel

maybe so. I have always felt that the universe is like a song that is being sung complete with all of the nuances, melodies, harmonies and other vibrations that we are not usually aware of. Our brain filters this down to what we see, feel, hear, smell etc. To hear the true song we must stop the internal dialogue and listen. I believe that is what open is trying to teach us. the end of this verse is near and when the music pauses we will have a chance to sing along.
I'm not sure that came out right but I tried...

That's beautiful. I'm buying into whatever you are smoking. Maybe the music stopped because we are now supposed to practice singing?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Is it in yellow because it's not quite Pi?

It is and yet it isn't. I think it shows the variation of the decimal portion.

It is the irrational decimal portion of the Pi constant that subliminally moves (i.e. pushes) the otherwise circular (i.e. un-evolving) path of linear consciousness outward and upward on a progressive spiral pathway (i.e. towards union with the circle of infinity that is the all-encompassing God consciousness).

It ties up with this picture
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9ddf3553e8c9.jpg[/atsimg]
from the source pointed out by cingularity (I could turn paranoid at this point - Sing.
,but I'm going to) and the concept of Linear and Nonlinear Reality.
You really need to go through that pdf file to understand the mathematics behind this.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

I see again the spiral.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I think it is meant more as "Can you object to your reality?"

As in, can you see past the material reality we are in now to look at the true reality?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TripleSalCal

As in, can you see past the material reality we are in now to look at the true reality?

"Can you object to your reality?" "Can you exclude your reality?"

The two go hand-in-hand, yes? Both are necessary to consider new ideas with fairness and objectivity.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fraam

Is it in yellow because it's not quite Pi?

It is and yet it isn't. I think it shows the variation of the decimal portion.

It is the irrational decimal portion of the Pi constant that subliminally moves (i.e. pushes) the otherwise circular (i.e. un-evolving) path of linear consciousness outward and upward on a progressive spiral pathway (i.e. towards union with the circle of infinity that is the all-encompassing God consciousness).

It ties up with this picture
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9ddf3553e8c9.jpg[/atsimg]
from the source pointed out by cingularity (I could turn paranoid at this point - Sing.
,but I'm going to) and the concept of Linear and Nonlinear Reality.
You really need to go through that pdf file to understand the mathematics behind this.

I'm saving the document for tomorrow after a good night's sleep, but your short summary and graphic was excellent and intuitively I "got it" without having to know the math itself. Which I do want to understand -- just can't wrap head around it at moment. (I would be sound asleep already but waiting for a teenager to get in from curfew).

My immediate reaction was ... the relation between desire for experience and desire to return to source. As the gnostics described it -- but also highly resonant with any teen that became a parent and then raised a teen... there's this tension fueled by desire to individuate from their parents that is inherent in all humans when they hit a certain stage of life. Then the farther and farther they get they have a tension to come back to home. But it's also more that that going on -- the trinity forces. I can't explain that as well as what I just did but it is kind of like the whole "penny dropped" for me. Just can't explain.

Awesome. And all that in Pi?

But what about Phi? Brought up earlier today. So is Pi the King Chamber of the pyramid and Phi the Queen?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TripleSalCal

"Can you object to your reality?" "Can you exclude your reality?"

The two go hand-in-hand, yes? Both are necessary to consider new ideas with fairness and objectivity.

Try "can you manifest your reality"

The Cat again.

Can you manifest it as alive or dead or even both at same time?

But think of an experiment that is perhaps simpler. What could the group try to collectively manifest that could be provable on the internet by all participating and completely objective and unrelated to ATS or Open's site?

And think SMALL for now. Not "saving planet" or anything complex. Small. As small as changing the color of orbs. But it has to be unrelated to Open or anyone participating.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

yeah, and the linear/nonlinear mention. There are some interesting points to that file, but I can't really agree or disagree with what's being said except for the part where the author (I suspect unknowingly) depicts how the Pi "wave" spiral through the creation of the Grand Universe. The Elohim represent the 7th universe central race. They are the “child” of the 7th Archetype of First Source, while humanity is the “child” of the Elohim. (I could be wrong to make this connection, but this is how I see it).

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/df599e537a71.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8de0e59069b1.jpg[/atsimg]

Day 7 = Universe 7
edit on 10-9-2011 by Fraam because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 447  448  449    451  452  453 >>

join