It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 451
<< 448  449  450    452  453  454 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011
What could the group try to collectively manifest that could be provable on the internet by all participating and completely objective and unrelated to ATS or Open's site?

And think SMALL for now. Not "saving planet" or anything complex. Small. As small as changing the color of orbs. But it has to be unrelated to Open or anyone participating.

Perhaps tomorrow, when more are present, that can be presented to the group. It will be interesting, I think, to hear the ideas, yes?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

It will be interesting when more people are around. I will have to make sure to be here for it.

As for the orbs. I could change the color if you wanted. We seem to like purple though. Reminds me of anja. When will we get to sahasrara?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/890803508e9d.png[/atsimg]

Has anyone else noticed that those orbs are the same orbs that were once used by the GCP?
edit on 10-9-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by adraves

It will be interesting when more people are around. I will have to make sure to be here for it.

lol...I expect you will keep us all on our toes. Don't be late (i will probably miss the whole thing...my life and this thread do not get along well)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Not a count down, it's counting UP to Pi

Am I right? Refresh and you will see th number is increasing.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
On my pi and singularity possible keys I went to

www.youtube.com.../a/f/2/GlWPrm86Z8E

and noticed just a few days ago he favorited

This is on interdimensional travel in this series. I have noticed whenI OBE or work like shutting down ICBM missiles as achild it makes the "UFO" orbs comes so it is our consciousness observing where ti goes looks like a "UFO".

As we awaken to our multidimensional selves some of the things happening are " our selves", our consciencsnesses.

Here was an interesting orbs in the eyes observations of some of this eye gazing experiments possible:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Oh, and one more thought about this Pi thing...it may explain the science behind whatever the message is, but I find it rather abstract and so far, at least for me, impossible to be verified by direct experience. I really don't see any reason why this could be relevant/useful for the evolving spirit. Again, I'm not debating the validity of the Pi theory (the one I just showed or any other one). It could very well be the basis of the expanding universe or the entire existence (although I suspect that the model is far more complex than we can fathom, let alone understand), but I'm yet to find the connection between this and the individual's personal spiritual endeavor.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
LOL I just got a sync in my real life from someone random from my past who has no reason of knowing who I am here (he spends zero time on the internet), and it was a... really stunning and amazingly jaw-dropping sync... sooooo... I'm just going to be more explicit. Then let you all do with it what you will -- including constructing an even better experiment!!!

Example experiment --

One of the experiments i tried this year with friends is to pick a word. It can be any word you want. Check google and note the yearly monthly daily use of that word for your baseline.

Then, with one two three more people, all focus on manifesting that word. It's about believing whatever that word is... that you can manifest it. In our experiments we did discover that skeptics slow the process down. You really have to believe it is possible. You don't have to overly focus or obsess... just throw your belief out into the world and then trust.

Then at regular intervals (I'd give it at least 24 hours for first check) go look at the google daily use of that word in the internet as a whole.

Pick something obscure-- obviously. "Plane" would not be good this month nor would "twin towers" etc etc. Nor would anything about Halloween. If you pick something with a baseline average that is fairly consistent month to month year to year that is best. Then you'll notice any spikes.

That's what we did but you all are smart -- especially adraves there -- so I am sure you can come up with something even better. Just don't think too big and grand. Like don't try to manifest a 100 year old tree growing on ground zero when you wake up on 9/12!! I actually do think that is possible with enough monkeys ... but ... START SMALL FIRST. Build up to the bigger things.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by adraves
As for the orbs. I could change the color if you wanted. We seem to like purple though. Reminds me of anja.

Unless you can change that orb into an Atomic Fireball (the candy), I have no use for it. The usage reminds me too much of Pavlov and his poor dogs.

Peace
edit on 9/10/2011 by TNTarheel because: poor grammar

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fraam
Oh, and one more thought about this Pi thing...it may explain the science behind whatever the message is, but I find it rather abstract and so far, at least for me, impossible to be verified by direct experience. I really don't see any reason why this could be relevant/useful for the evolving spirit. Again, I'm not debating the validity of the Pi theory (the one I just showed or any other one). It could very well be the basis of the expanding universe or the entire existence (although I suspect that the model is far more complex than we can fathom, let alone understand), but I'm yet to find the connection between this and the individual's personal spiritual endeavor.

Realizing I am super tired (hanging in there for teen curfew). And realizing I grew up with the Barbie that told me "math is hard"...

All the information about what goes on within a universe or a black hole is contained on its surface.

Surface of a sphere -- pi tells us (?) -- is indeterminate. That is a question. That's what I thought was shared today? Either here or when I asked my husband earlier...

Indeterminate-- another word for "unknowable"

Unknowable ... what the gnostics called the alien god. Which is different than Creator (yaweh).

The lesson of the marble.......... a clear marble in a room reflects everything in the room... except the marble itself.

Who is the marble?

If you see your reflection in the marble you're not the marble. You're IN the marble. But not the marble.

I think it's about becoming the marble. Seeds. Blossoming. That was one of the earlier pages (timeline?). Right now you are a seed in the marble. Are you ready to pop out and become your own marble?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

You know what the dog was thinking about his master, right?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
So if the 3.1318865241160943 is counting up to Pi 3.14 then that would mean that earths cycle is equal to pi. When the cycle completes, so do we. Now does this 3.1318865241160943 end at pi 3.14 on Oct 28th?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Ok, well, I just finished the book... The Metaphysical Significance of Pi ...I'm going to have to think about it for a while, take it all in, if you will.

Just wanted to let you guys know that you can get back to the original Schrodinger page by clicking the 'dot' outside the box (1?)... it will bring you back to the main page.

My nemesis is even back:

[
**//\\||--_^
T
():11:00:00:00.006
//||(//\\_[\\])
mIrOr

(fpiny) story
]

You guys should definitely check out the book though... gives you a different perspective on things, and hey, seeing things from a different perspective is never a bad thing... even if, in the end, you don't agree.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I am most interested, Fraam. What was he thinking?

(i know what I would be thinking)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
On the site the only thing "clickable" is the point outside of the brackets which takes you to the cat page

Remember Open said, "Most will miss the point entirely, have, and will continue to, looking for material."

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

I am most interested, Fraam. What was he thinking?

(i know what I would be thinking)

This poor guy, every time the light turns on he brings me food

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire
Ok, well, I just finished the book... The Metaphysical Significance of Pi ...I'm going to have to think about it for a while, take it all in, if you will.

Just wanted to let you guys know that you can get back to the original Schrodinger page by clicking the 'dot' outside the box (1?)... it will bring you back to the main page.

My nemesis is even back:

[
**//\\||--_^
T
():11:00:00:00.006
//||(//\\_[\\])
mIrOr

(fpiny) story
]

You guys should definitely check out the book though... gives you a different perspective on things, and hey, seeing things from a different perspective is never a bad thing... even if, in the end, you don't agree.

YOU and I are sharing brain waves my friend. See my post before.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JourPolaire

I have been reading it off and on, mon ami, since Cing posted the link. It is hard to consider what I'm reading with this little one tugging on my leg...lol

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

I believe I've told you this before, but I think it's worth saying again...

I like you mind, favouriteslave... I like your mind.

link   
reply to post by sheba2011

For some reason I can't put my finger on, it seem like that might have been a burn....

link   

This poor guy, every time the light turns on he brings me food

Bless the beasts and the children...

top topics

<< 448  449  450    452  453  454 >>

join