It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BarmyBilly
Birmingham Children's Hospital attacked

I have no links everything is moving to fast, but a children's hospital wtf!?

My wife is at Nottingham Childrens hospital (QMC) on a night shift...worrying. I've heard that the violence has spread to Nottingham as well but I don't know whats true and what isn't? Why attack a hospital?!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR
Loads of report of LOADS of other city's rioting

WTF

Where... any links?

Just chatter online FB other forums etc

Luton, a friend drive though and said its kicking of there, Birmingham, Sheffield, Leeds, and a few others, also gangs of youth around near me are getting abit loud,gathering in groups smashing windows etc...

So it seems most of the youth who knock about in the local parks or street corners are trying to jump on this bandwagon and cause havoc, if it catches on they may have to call marshal law

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
I heard on CNN it has pretty much winded down.

Far from it buddy, it looks to be just getting going in earnest. That said, the BBC is also giving minimal coverage and Sky keeps rolling the same tape. More and more towns and cities are going up, but they don't appear to be dispatching camera teams. Not surprising though, I've heard cameramen and photographers are being robbed.

link   
Has anyone noticed that it has gone pretty quiet now?

Most Media outlets are repeating footage from earlier on this evening.

Can someone tell me if they are repeating the Ladbrokes incident in Clapham, over and over again. They are Brain Washing us with this. Look at the damage within the footage and notice also that you cannot recognise any of the faces. Is he using a phone camera that is over five years old?

link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

Originally posted by stefplz
Yeah there's no media blackout. I've seen it on BBC news, Channel 4 news and Channel 5 news so far, so yeah, not really much of a media blackout :/

YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!

There was nothing on Tv....FACT!

What?

This has been constantly on the news Since Late Saturday night/ Early Sunday morning.

There has been nothing else on.

WTF are you on about?

link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

There was coverage on it (Sunday)...........not as much, BUT there was................

edit on 8-8-2011 by vesta because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

BBC were saying it earlier....as were sky.......maybe they have rephrased it again

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
A video that just came out that sums up the damage in the past few hours

Al-jazeera is also covering this pretty well. Live stream plus blog

english.aljazeera.net...

blogs.aljazeera.net...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Originally posted by stefplz
Yeah there's no media blackout. I've seen it on BBC news, Channel 4 news and Channel 5 news so far, so yeah, not really much of a media blackout :/

YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!

There was nothing on Tv....FACT!

What?

This has been constantly on the news Since Late Saturday night/ Early Sunday morning.

There has been nothing else on.

WTF are you on about?

Dont troll...it doesnt suit you

Last night there was NOTHING on UK Tv news......im not going to keep arguing with people like you
So contribute...or leave eh

EDIT: Im talking about enfield, chingford, brixton....they were NOT reporting that last night until the very early hours. Read the first few pages and you will see me post something along the lines of..."They are reporting on this now"
edit on 8-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
...so where are the water-cannons, rubber bullets, or riot-control - like those we had in in the good ol' days?

If the police is no where to be seen why doesn't the adult citizens beat the shag out of these rats?
I know for sure - if there was scum looting in my town and the cops didn't do anything to stop it; there would be shed blood!!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

That is true, but usually Sky does this while they prepare the next sensational report. See whats new at the turn of the hour.

link   

the news orgs are but the deputy prime minister "loonatic bleeding hearts LIBERAL party" defined the roiters as (quote) "misbehaving"

link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

What specific channel are you talking about? It was all over the news yesterday

link   

Originally posted by blackcat99
This is a classic - somebody nicked a computer from one of the shops - stopped at a pedestrian crossing and waited for it to turn green before he crossed the road

Another goodie... two guys carrying a big TV in a box down a road. Guy passing by walks up to them, offers them some money, strolls of with new TV... probably asked them to go back and get the Home Entertainment package to go with it

link   

BBC were saying it earlier....as were sky.......maybe they have rephrased it again

I've heard Birmingham mentioned and Leeds... but nothing else, doesn't mean It's not.
They seem to be focussing on London.

I guess they don't want people to know It's everywhere?

Or maybe it's just not everywhere, we'll hear soon enough I'm sure.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Fatmandy

Would have thought the banks would have been chosen anyway instead of clothes shops and tv shops!!!

link   
Normally i would object to bringing the army onto the streets but since the old bill are doing squat i think we need to bring in the army to start firing some rubber bullets.

link   
I'm guessing the authorities have requested the media refrain from showing live footage, especially as we enter late night/early hours. I tend to agree with the earlier poster that the live footage has not exactly helped calm the situation.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
This woman deserves some credit, standing up to the looters and giving them a piece of her mind.

www.twitvid.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Dont troll...it doesnt suit you

Last night there was NOTHING on UK Tv news......im not going to keep arguing with people like you
So contribute...or leave eh
]

Mate, I'm not trolling... I have watched this since Early Sunday morning.
I watched it ALL DAY yesterday (almost) and much of today too.

Every single person in this thread will say the same.

Not sure what your problem is or why you;re lying but I suggest you be quiet and stop talking crap.

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join