It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something just happened in England.

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by CherryV
OP did your neighbour speak to you yet?
edit on 7-8-2011 by CherryV because: (no reason given)

Didn't you read that they "erased" all their memories except his

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Yes, but he also said he was going to talk to his neighbour later as the neighbour was busy, and that he hadnt got an answer from the old boy the other side...or did you miss that part

edit on 8-8-2011 by CherryV because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by CherryV
reply to post by RMFX1

if you are not coming back to the thread then fine... because you say that the OP isnt English then say you are not saying he isnt British and yet, I have stated I am from the same area and people think I am Australian. How do you know the OP isnt scared stupid about all this? I would be.

OK, seeing as you have addressed me directly I suppose I need to respond. I never said that the OP was not English. Not once.

As far as you sounding Australian, well..I've lived all over the UK and never once have I ever heard anyone that sounds Australian, unless of course, I was speaking to an Australian.

If someone from a foreign country is telling you that you sound Australian then that is hardly the same thing as me ( a born and bred Brit) saying that the voice in the video sounds American.

There are no regional UK accents that sound even remotely like a U.S or Australian accent. And if you think there are, link to someone speaking in one.

You can't.. Because they don't exist.
edit on 8-8-2011 by RMFX1 because: sp

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1
[m

Your off topic posts at accents are fairly grating, but as a Hertfordshire Hedgehog I can guarantee you, my accent is an offspill of a London Cockney accent with a drawl, and in more than 10 years here I have been asked if I was Australian at least once a month.

You have said your piece, you dont believe, you think this is a hoax, I dont understand why you are so off topic with this subject tbh. I think the video is interesting, I am happy to give the OP a chance. he says he is English and that he filmed that....unless he comes back and says otherwise I will go with what he is saying

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by CherryV

Whether you find it grating or not, it is not off topic. It is entirely on topic as it is as clear as day that he is lying about the video.

You also seem to have problems with reading comprehension. Either that or you are skimming through posts without taking it all in. Something that you seem to be missing is that the OP posted himself speaking earlier on in the thread in an accent that does not match the southern U.S accent that can be heard in the video.

So to sum it all up for you once and for all, and I hope that you're able to take it in this time:

1. I believe that the OP is English. I have never said anything to the contrary.

2. I believe that the person speaking in the video is American. I am not the only person to think this. There are many others throughout the thread who think the same thing.

3. The editing is also dubious. If his story is to be believed and he was really in shock or shaken as he said he was, I'm pretty confident that someone in that state would not go to the effort of editing a video in this way, complete with logo and watermark.

4. The OP is unwilling to upload the raw video file to a filesharing site for others to examine.

My conclusion:

The OP did not film the video in question. The OP is lying, and has created this hairbrained story around a video which is not his. It's a hoax. He's trolling you.

Clear?

EDIT: 1 more thing. It would be pretty easy for the OP to clear this part of the story up. The OP could quite easily film a new video of his own backyard, complete with trees and open window for us to verify that it is indeed his video. Of course, this still wouldn't prove any of the rest of the story but it would at least go a little way towards lending any sort of credibility to his claims at all.

I don't think it's too much to ask. It has been asked previously in the thread but shock horror! He hasn't obliged. Surprise surprise.
edit on 8-8-2011 by RMFX1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I have to second the strange noises last night, at about 10:30pm I. Noticed a low hum, like an aeroplane sitting on blocks with it's engine running, noise lasted about 20mins, I was watching a movie and wife was on the laptop and I put it down to feedback through the surround sound system but I never got up to check and wasn't till we were off to bed that we noticed the surround sound was off

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackDove

Hi! I am the OP of the thread with the odd sound and my pet rooster's big mouth!
The recording does it no justice. In person, it was a sound you could "feel".....and much louder. I've been trying to listen for it and carry my camera with me in hopes of catching it again. So far, no luck. However, if you go to my thread, I have many more recordings posted from all over the world....or go to youtube and type in "strange sound".....there are many. My recording isn't very good, but there are many which are crystal clear. BTW, I'm in the Southern U.S. (Louisiana)....and I do not sound like a "hick" when I speak.... Just thought I'd throw that in for good measure!
editby]edit on 8/8/2011 by StealthyKat because: sp

edit on 8/8/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I'm from the UK and Iv'e seen a lash of light like this when i was with two people about two years ago who witnessed it too, i was night fishing and all of a sudden a flash lit up the whole sky and reflected off of the lake which seemed to light up quite abit of the area around it. I did not see these events occur again, there was no thunder no lightning and no rain.
edit on 8-8-2011 by Spacedimentioncontroller because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
OP if your still with us, is there any rioting going on near you? Mind/emotion manipulation going on over there?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Maybe they were just trying to keep control as London is rioting?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
strange things happening in america
perhaps OP you could check this link out
www.facebook.com...#!/groups/WindsorHum/

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ladykay

The OP is gone. The MIB probably got him.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

Looks that way...I was hoping he would return and your idea of a photo of his back yard is good, and wouldnt be at all hard for him to do would it. I'll check back here a couple of times then I'll just forget it if the OP has gone awol

EDT I do have a strange accent, lol I dont want to keep going on about it, but I do :p
edit on 9-8-2011 by CherryV because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Now aside from the constant banter about OP being a hoax, you have to realize he has posted this in the "Gray Area" section. OP probably doesn't know whats going on at the moment at all. We don't even know if he has any Net or Power there due to the mass rioting going on in London or elsewhere in England.

I personally like this topic and for the main fact that I just read the first few posts, skimmed for videos or pictures, or just went tl;dr to anybody that had an essay to write (I do apologize because I'm probably going to write one myself
), It relates to me in a weird sort of way.

About a week to two weeks ago there was an incoming cold front carrying a bunch of large dense clouds with it. Often lightning up the morning and night, these clouds didn't have a max speed over 5 miles an hour (clocked in by walking/running with the cloud shadow to see how fast it was going.) The odd thing about them was everywhere for a good 20 mile radius from where I was standing was being lit up by lightning. The odd thing that adds to this is the fact that there was literally NO thunder. Even if lightning is out of sight, even in a densely populated area (mine was moderate), you would hear a rumble of some sort. Thunder isn't quiet, and can out-do a jet engine even from miles away. Most of the time the lightning was coming out a blue, orange, or even red in color. The temperature was in the 70's but not hot enough for heat lightning. I've seen a few flashes above my house, nearly blinding me like someone took a photograph of my face with the flash turned on. No sound, no thunder... nothing.

This is where my previous paragraph would link up with OP's story. Electromagnetic waves are known to do A LOT of things to the environment and to a organism. Homo-sapiens are no exception. After witnessing this dance of lightning across the sky and hearing no sound come from it, I found myself getting dizzy and light headed. Electromagnetic waves can be emitted even off the smallest thing, but the major fact is that if you wanted to effect a human being, the electromagnetic waves have to be large and powerful.

OP said he saw a flash, which could have been one of the same flashes that I saw during that storm. NOT TO MENTION, that the massive rioting over in London and who knows else where could have been sparked off by those electromagnetic waves messing with someone's brain. You have to give credit to scientists for knowing that these particular waves can trigger different responses in human beings. But for it to coincidentally happen with mass riots and whatnot~ seems to be something man made doing this.

Now the last part of OP's video, with the helicopters and all. Response teams were also on the move where I live. Since I live not even two miles from an air force base, it would only be probable after the first noiseless barrage of lightning that something would be up.

If you really need to know my location to verify - Niagara Falls, NY - Not 10 minutes from the falls and not 2 minutes from the air force base.

My thoughts

I'm a big nerd when it comes to something that really sparks my interest. I like thinking of "what if's" or "how would it be"... but I don't do research at all, just base it off of what I already know.

What I DO know~
There is a weather modification device called H.A.A.R.P.
There are many studies on human interaction with electromagnetic waves.
There is no solid proof that H.A.A.R.P. is NOT a mobile device (clarification: Can be a mobile device)
There is a plane that can carry plenty of data and what-not whose minimum flight speed can reach a staggering 15 mph.

What I DON'T know~
Was there any suspicious weather activity prior or after the initial flash.
Is this a hoax (Obvious question is obvious)
How long did the military action take place for? (Mine lasted a good 30 minutes of F-5s flying by~ A few C130's but nothing more than those two.)
What did the sound... SOUND like? (I know the word alien should sum it up, but at least try to give us an example)
Finally~ How is your condition? Worsened by this date or possibly like it never happened?

There's my rant... I haven't done one of those in a while~ last one I did was a good 2 years ago. I miss it dearly, but I'm glad I stumbled across this site

edit on 8/9/2011 by RipcurI because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/9/2011 by RipcurI because: Simple mis-spells

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by RipcurI

It wasn't originally in this forum. It was moved here by an ATS staff member.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
All guests having to vacate the station by 1530hrs at the latest. But if does finish at 15:30 which is the time that you said the incident occurred then surely it can't be the airshow, and the airshow is in North Wales so if the incident was in Wales and you live in Surrey the airshow is defiantly off the list.

www.valleyaviationsociety.net...

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by RipcurI

I see that others have also wondered about human manipulation or side effects from electromagnetic sources.

The key to me is that this thread was started five days ago, plenty of time for cops to be trigger-happy, jumpy, or "off" and then to see the same effects on people outraged for a good reason, but carried into madness by the dynamics at play. Not uncommon, but definitely pretty overt here.

I find it significant, given the capabilities of H.A.A.R.P. and other Tesla technologies in existence around the world, together with strong solar activity, that these events occurred directly after the witness reports (here) of strangeness in England.

In Birmingham, AL, there have also been the same noises, the same silent lightning, and unusual cloud structures I have never seen before, and yes, I am a long-time skywatcher.

Why? Tornadoes, my friends. You never forget, lol.

Anyway, I find it more than just a bit intriguing, and would go as far as to theorize that the original incident and the subsequent rioting are not organic, that is, not just a natural, albeit ugly, balancing factor in society.

It makes sense for people to protest unwarranted violence by the authorities. Why did this go so far? Perhaps conditions were "prepared," either accidentally or on purpose, by electromagnetic activity, or solar activity, or both in concert.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
honestly it looks suspect, but, i think there may have been an original post or rather, my point is that usually there are reports like this as a precursor to such events.

wether or not they are valid the reports themselves suggest a few things.

ill state the three major issue/possibilities

1- PREPARATION (for contact)
2- Real observation
3- Distraction and disinformation

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
by the way...

i was walking through manchester about 8 years ago, and i remember taking a shortcut down an alley (colvoluted reason) and i heard what sounded like buildings fallign and exploisions fillign the air, i looked around and saw noithing. no reaction for anyone. i tried to shhake it off and kept walking as i walked past a couple with their son and he was lookign around and then stared at me wide eyed and said WHATS THAT SOUND, as they went past me..it was quite freaky...as i got to the end of the alley and hit the main street (Town centre.shops etc) the sound was instantly gone and didnt come back, all i could hear was the sound of the shoppers and typical store noise.

not sure if its related but figured i may as well share here.

and no, im not a mentalist and this is a real account.

just an odd, odd thing that happened i never could explain but stuck with me

p.s. the reason i walked down the alley was to avoid a cafe i had a dream about a while before, i was at the cafe (in the dream) and i looked up to see a "nuclear" type blast wave suddenly loom towards me at the flashpoint of an explosion. kinda freaked me out.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by dreaded209

Hi Dreaded209....check out this thread, there is a video of the sound plus links to similar sounds other people have heard

I finally recorded the weird sound in the sky!,

edit on 11-8-2011 by CherryV because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join