It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amy Winehouse died right before her comeback tour. So did Michael Jackson. Coincidence?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
That is the differences between me and some of you.

When I see a huge icon die at a young age, I begin my detective mindset and mull over POSSIBILITIES.

The average person on the street, he thinks he knows the absolute truth based entirely off an assumption. He never met the person, he didn't know anything factually, yet he still is assured that he knows the absolute truth.

And is it a coincidence that the average guy who thinks he knows everything merely repeats EXACTLY what the MEDIA claimed?? I don't think it's coincidental at all. I think it's called Programming. Conditioning. Brainwashing.

No thanks. I will think for myself and consider multiple possibilities for any news event and I refuse to just believe in any one of them without hard irrefutable evidence proving what the case really is.

When we don't have many facts or data to work with, Speculation is king. Absolutist accusations without evidence of any kind are for the simple minded.

hmmm sounds like something akin to how people react with religion and jesus on this site.

Seriously, who didnt see this drunken addict ending up this way. Cant be sorry for stating what my own inestigative, analitical mind see's. Sorry if youre a fan but... It is what it is. In the grand scheme of things, she was that average bumb on the street compared to many many other superstars. She was barely a known. Her primary fame was europe, not the US. I would argue this with anyone who differs. She was NOT an icon.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Oh please, hop off that pedestal, muzzle. You are no better than any of us. Difference is, the people you're talking about are using Occam's Razor in a very practical situation. A 27 yr old known to extensively use multiple hard core drugs is found dead w/ no evidence of foul play, and you assume different? No one said it was 100% an overdose, but you can bet your bottom dollar it was surely drug related. The toxicology report shouldn't take long, so hold tight.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Okay, let's have a real debate. Start by telling us why they would want to kill Amy Winehouse.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I'd have to agree with muzzleflash on this. It's far to early to be bandying assumptions around. Yes, while the most likely cause is probably drug related, the least likely cause being murder, it could have been anything. There will be an autopsy, then we will find out, then we can make more accurate statements instead of assuming we know everything.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
The girl was a mess...Whether she actually died of a drug overdose I don't know. But I DO know the abuse she put her body through these past years through drink & drugs was more than enough to off her without anyone bringing a conspiracy into it.

She had enough to kill an elephant.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by derpif

I have never made a bad decision in my life regarding classified drugs! I have never done any!
I am one of those fortunate people that actually absorbed the knowledge that hard drugs will eventually kill you,its not rocket science!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

From what I have heard, the problem is that they are Celebrities and they do not listen to anyone. If someone around them says something about too much drinking or drug use, even if that person really cares, the person is fired and removed and replaced. Celebrities are surrounded by "yes" people.

This is kind of sad and I could never do a job like that, where I had to watch someone practically commit suicide, and not say anything. This is what happened to Anna Nicole and Britney. They just kept firing people and replacing them with others who would provide them with drugs and ignore any problems.

Edit to add: Maybe there is some sort of conspiracy, to get people hooked on drugs, like Elvis, so they can be controlled. Someone who is high all the time may not notice if people are stealing, or taking advantage of them.

edit on 23-7-2011 by PacificBlue because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2011 by PacificBlue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
she was a very talented artist. its a shame she had to go so soon, only 27 yrs old. rest in peace amy.

She was very talented when she was younger but i guess fell in with the wrong crowd,as for the dying before her comeback,she never left long enough to be concidered a comeback.

such a shame but thats what drugs does to you,very sad story

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

All Drugs are Medicines.
No Drug is Illegal.

If she died from an overdose it was state murder for
not allowing her access to her medicine.
Of course the war on drugs is a conspiracy.

Drug Overdose is a euphemism for
when a person dies because they dont know
the strength of the drug they are taking.
edit on 23-7-2011 by RRokkyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by scobro

That's great for you.
Anyway, some people are born with the desire to change their perception, some people are born without that desire.
It has been that way since the first human being ate a mushroom.
Every tribe has it's shamans.
It's not rocket science.
edit on 23-7-2011 by derpif because: exactly

edit on 23-7-2011 by derpif because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I am a friend of the family, although I haven't met her personally. She was from what I hear, a really nice girl, who just got messed up on drugs. Her family, naturally, are distraught, and there isn't much known yet about how she died, although I would say it is very likely she overdosed, given her track record...

A new member joined the Forever 27 Club today...
edit on 23-7-2011 by Lulzaroonie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

I'm pretty sure some drugs are illegal in the UK (even if in bold) where she died. and she was well known for taking them.
edit on 23-7-2011 by moonrunner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Reply to post by greatpiino

So … she should have gone to rehab …

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by moonrunner

Hey, in the UK, even Ritalin is a class B drug lol

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I would have said it was a conspiracy if she was still alive. She has been the walking dead for a while.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Deleted post because I sounded like a tw@t and was unfair
edit on 23-7-2011 by CrankyPantsUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I offer the following concern regarding super star comebacks because it just dawned on me after reading the source background material on this subject that perhaps something else is going on that needs some discussion and further investigation.

I thought to myself, that if these two deaths were intentional, then who stands to gain from their deaths? It is this question that made me have a flash of thoughts that gave me the following thoughts to consider.

Major come back tours, like those of the super stars are usually performed or carried out on a contract basis and since this is a business, I pondered if these two super stars or if their come back "tours" had any insurance that would have paid off in the event of their deaths and or the inability to complete the tours under contract. If so, I pondered who could be the insurance recipients?

Yes, I realize this is pure conjecture and believe me I know the definition of conjecture, so while I realize this may sound somewhat bizarre, I don't think it is outside the realm of possibilities if it involves millions of dollars of some type of entertainment insurance that protects the tour profits.

If there is a money motivation, then we should find out and determine if such an insurance program exists because if it does and no one has ever mentioned this small point before, then it should become clear that the super stars were killed after agreeing to some come back tour, because in such a way, they can benefit from the death and the insurance that pays off to those that are the recipients of the insurance.

Anyway, think about it and if someone finds the money motive, then we will have begun to understand that the music industry is also about committing insurance fraud if they are going to commit murder. Since that insurance fraud is in the millions, it is, I feel the real motivation for these super stars ending up dead and murdered by some overdose or drug that was prescribed by some doctor in question.

While I would hope that someone would investigate this small matter, it would further puzzle me why insurance motivations have not been pursued by law enforcement investigations regarding such deaths. The come back tours never happened because of course the main stars ended up dead before the start of such a come back tour music event.

While the media portrays the drug use and the abuse of prescription drugs, there never is any discussion on whether the super stars that ended up dead paid out in some insurance that covered the death and the inability to complete the tour. In such a way, they can make double their money and not have to complete any portion of the tour because of course the super star is dead.

There you have it. I hope my discussion on this matter will expand the discussion on such type of deaths and whether large money motivations are the real cause of their deaths.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by greatpiino
No. She was a druggie, it's a miracle that she lived this long. Kids, don't do hard drugs. And don't get too drunk unless your local sports team has a big game.

That's very ignorant.

None of us know exactly how it happened.

But here you are ultimately convinced. It must be nice to be God...

To the OP : I agree this is an extremely suspicious incident and that there are many coincidences and synchronicity that lead me towards this suspicion.

How is that ignorant? All they said was that she was a druggie and that is true.... It's not exactly a secret... I mean her own dad was on the news after she first hit it big, begging people not to buy her album because he did not want her to destroy herself with drugs.

Itis not ignorant at all to speculate that drugs were involved in the death of this 26 year old singer.... Its the exact opposite.

It's called an educated guess.....

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

Watch the video from belgrade and you'll see why they killed her!!

If she was on a world tour and Belgrade was the start then she blew it big style!....As you can see from her performance your (record company/management) who has invested in her will chit bricks as the reviews/ratings would be around 1 out of 10 .....and thats for tuning up!
This tour would be a FAIL from the said performance and sales would drop dramaticly!

Now they can make all the money they want from rereleases, dvds and and other crap people buy when "Stars" die!

Lucky I saw her a few years back when she was ok live!...No pun intended here!!

MaxBlack Wrote:

Major come back tours, like those of the super stars are usually performed or carried out on a contract basis and since this is a business, I pondered if these two super stars or if their come back "tours" had any insurance that would have paid off in the event of their deaths and or the inability to complete the tours under contract. If so, I pondered who could be the insurance recipients?

Maybe this is relevant to my theory MaxBlack
edit on 23-7-2011 by zerozero00 because: add quote

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Reply to post by CrankyPantsUK

I just heard the news, and I never said I was original. First thing that popped into my head.

No one said she hid her problems. She basked in them, and it made her money.

Some people fail at seeing the irony I guess.

Maybe I do have a crap job, but I enjoy what I do. Thanks for asking.

I would never want to be famous, especially for being a drugged out-whore. All the awards and money in the world is nothing when you have no self respect.

She lived? Hardly. Her life was going from one drug induced high to the next. She was alive for 27 years. How much more could she have lived if she would have been more responsible?

As for respect, she did not respect herself, so I should? Respect is earned, not freely given. She has done nothing to get my respect.

I am sad that a person died. Death is always sad. On the other hand, she brought it upon herself.

Sucks that the truth gets your panties in such a wad.

The truth is, she should have gone to rehab, instead of parading around her irresponsibility.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join