It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amy Winehouse died right before her comeback tour. So did Michael Jackson. Coincidence?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I know the sad and unexpected death of Amy Winehouse is still developing in the news, but since this is a conspiracy site, her death is just before her comeback tour.

Her tour, which was originally scheduled to include 12 performances, had been due to continue in Bilbao, Spain, on 8 July.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Michael Jackson also died before his last ever comeback tour. Could this be another conspiracy? I don't know.

Because she was really in a stagnant state this year giving poor performances in her live tours - that could have been the perfect excuse to slip in an "overdose".

Either way, R.I.P Amy Winehouse.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
No. She was a druggie, it's a miracle that she lived this long. Kids, don't do hard drugs. And don't get too drunk unless your local sports team has a big game.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by greatpiino
No. She was a druggie, it's a miracle that she lived this long. Kids, don't do hard drugs. And don't get too drunk unless your local sports team has a big game.

That's very ignorant.

None of us know exactly how it happened.

But here you are ultimately convinced. It must be nice to be God...

To the OP : I agree this is an extremely suspicious incident and that there are many coincidences and synchronicity that lead me towards this suspicion.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Yeah they are both related in the fact that conspiracy theorists are looking for an angle.

Nothing more.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

The only coicidence is that they were both drug addicts.

And i think Amy should have gone to REHAB.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

It was probably a coincidence. Both were addicted to drugs and both had the money to fuel their sundry habits. It's a shame that a young woman has died and my heart goes out to her family. I think the most interesting part of the situation is that she joined the infamous '27 Club'.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Your title is misleading. This can hardly be labeled a comeback when she just performed in June.

www.thehollywoodgossip.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
aaahhh man.... I kind of liked her.... if there was a conspiracy it was that the venue owners killed her so that she didn't do this again...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

That's very ignorant.

To the OP : I agree this is an extremely suspicious incident and that there are many coincidences and synchronicity that lead me towards this suspicion.

Long time drug addict who just bailed on her rehab again and has been seen completely wasted multiple times by thousands of people (in person at her concerts) is found dead. I say it was drugs, you think there are suspicious coincidences to Michael Jackson's death. Who's being ignorant?
edit on 23-7-2011 by greatpiino because: Edit for clarity

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I think it's more of a coincidence she's joined the 27 club.

en.wikipedia.org...

Such a shame. What a talented girl,
edit on 23-7-2011 by wigit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Sheeese, maybe there is some truth to making more money off them dead then alive,

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Why not, 2Pacs been doing it for years!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Talk about ignorance. It's no secret she was a super druggie. If it wasn't a direct cause of death, it was surely an indirect one. Either way there's no doubt drugs played a huge part in this.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by meathed

No kidding, they tried to make her go to rehab and she just said, "no, no, no". sad.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Probably a coincidence; but assuming it's possible that it's not...

Why? What would the purpose be?
edit on 23-7-2011 by Solasis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by zookey

Yeah they are both related in the fact that conspiracy theorists are looking for an angle.

Nothing more.

Nothing is by coincidence..

[snip]
edit on 23-7-2011 by getreadyalready because: Rest in "Peace" would be appropriate. No need to be mean.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by meathed

No. No. No.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by greatpiino

Originally posted by muzzleflash

That's very ignorant.

Long time drug addict who just bailed on her rehab again and has been seen completely wasted multiple times by thousands of people (in person at her concerts) is found dead. I say it was drugs, you think there are suspicious coincidences. Who's being ignorant?

I blame HAARP.

And China.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

You also have to wonder who keeps these performers supplied with drugs and why, I find it hard to believe in Jacksons case the shady handlers didn't know what that doctor and Jackson were up to.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
she was a very talented artist. its a shame she had to go so soon, only 27 yrs old. rest in peace amy.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join