It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amy Winehouse died right before her comeback tour. So did Michael Jackson. Coincidence?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I wholeheartedly agree with you. Just how do these dealers (doctor's) get away with this? They are the one's to be held accountable for enabling the misuse.
edit on 23-7-2011 by Grimbone because: typo

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Including Jackson in the same story as Whinehouse is ridiculous.

Jackson had talent. Whinehouse was just a freak who happened to have 1 hit song.

I heard the news of her death on FOX News, and just kind of shrugged.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

You're all wrong

Anonymous did it...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

Yes. Great young dead artists is very recurring: Cobain, Hendrix, Joplin, Morrison, Wilde... goes on forever.
"Live fast, die young, take all you can get."
They did.

Peace

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

Jackson had talent. Whinehouse was just a freak who happened to have 1 hit song.

One hit?

Bit more than just the one I think. A genius.

edit on 23-7-2011 by wigit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Winehouse died? Wow! never saw that coming........

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
dude ! you totally nailed it ! the greedy promoters wanted to make money so they made sure the artist died

wait......

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
It makes more sense to me that there's some bad coc aine going around London to kill a whistleblower or two and there might be collateral damage when other heavy users buy the same junk.

But then again I feel pretty paranoid today because the media and people's willingness to believe anything they say and be led by them has just completely blown my mind in the last 2 days.
edit on 23-7-2011 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

I really don't think there are any coincidences in the 27 club. Make the deal....pay the price

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
What an idiot!

All that talent,a long career ahead of her,and more money than most people can dream about and she does that to herself! Pathetic!

Surely her life was not exciting enough so she had to get stuck into the drugs!
I can only imagine the worry and misery she has put her family through over the last few years!

And before anyone starts harping on about "the pressures of showbiz", she should have walked a mile in the shoes of any hard working person in Britain today,then she would have known about pressure!
edit on 23-7-2011 by scobro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sator
reply to post by conspiracy nut

Yes. Great young dead artists is very recurring: Cobain, Hendrix, Joplin, Morrison, Wilde... goes on forever.
"Live fast, die young, take all you can get."
They did.

Peace

The only coincidence, and creepy at that most you mentioned died at age 27 included Amy (2+7=9).

sec line

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by isitjustme
reply to post by wigit

I really don't think there are any coincidences in the 27 club. Make the deal....pay the price

Or....make the deal and want out...pay the price.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/23794a9ba28d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
i could only accept that IF she had the same kind of following that would be a threat to the PTB, as MJ seemed to have. Face it, the world laughed at her more than the fans adored her. I too seen her demize a long time ago. It was that obvious.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
That is the differences between me and some of you.

When I see a huge icon die at a young age, I begin my detective mindset and mull over POSSIBILITIES.

The average person on the street, he thinks he knows the absolute truth based entirely off an assumption. He never met the person, he didn't know anything factually, yet he still is assured that he knows the absolute truth.

And is it a coincidence that the average guy who thinks he knows everything merely repeats EXACTLY what the MEDIA claimed?? I don't think it's coincidental at all. I think it's called Programming. Conditioning. Brainwashing.

No thanks. I will think for myself and consider multiple possibilities for any news event and I refuse to just believe in any one of them without hard irrefutable evidence proving what the case really is.

When we don't have many facts or data to work with, Speculation is king. Absolutist accusations without evidence of any kind are for the simple minded.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
She'd already started the "come back" tour, she flushed it down the toilet in Belgrade, her death is no surprise, the media going on about how terrible is such a loss is sick, they seemed to enjoy her spiral into the gutter, now they act shocked.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Come back and lets have a real debate.

Let's debate how much evidence the "it was 100% definitely an overdose" crowd really has.

Seriously.

Because you know what? They don't have any. They are programmed by the media. They believe whatever they are told by their corporate authorities. Evidence or critical thinking is not part of their paradigm, they only accept arguments from authority.

They would never make it one single day as a real detective investigating suspicious deaths.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Another druggie takes a dive.

Big whoop.

Natural selection.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaticusMaximus

Originally posted by greatpiino

Originally posted by muzzleflash

That's very ignorant.

None of us know exactly how it happened.

But here you are ultimately convinced. It must be nice to be God...

To the OP : I agree this is an extremely suspicious incident and that there are many coincidences and synchronicity that lead me towards this suspicion.

Long time drug addict who just bailed on her rehab again and has been seen completely wasted multiple times by thousands of people (in person at her concerts) is found dead. I say it was drugs, you think there are suspicious coincidences. Who's being ignorant?

I blame HAARP.

And China.

6 people so far starred this type of nonsense.

That's the mindset of the masses, let's just be idiots together and ridicule those who think for themselves.

Very sad indeed. What happened to rational thinking?

Nah screw thinking, let's just RIDICULE anyone who does think.

Clearly the person could have been murdered, or suicide, or accidental. It's up in the air. Everything is still on the table, it just hit the press today for crying out loud.

What is wrong with this picture?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by scobro

Originally posted by scobro
Surely her life was not exciting enough so she had to get stuck into the drugs!

Yeah, that is how it works. Never made a bad decision in your life?

Originally posted by scobro
...,she should have walked a mile in the shoes of any hard working person in Britain today,then she would have known about pressure!

Maybe that works the other way around too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join