It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway horror: 80 die in youth camp shooting, 7 in blast

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Long Lance

He was dressed as a police officer when he arrived at the utoeya AUF summer camp, he asked everyone to gather to be informed about the bombing in Oslo. That is why he was able to kill such a high number of people in a short time.
A eyewitness heard him cheering between shots, people was in total panic.

Also I would like to remind people that Norway has one of the stricktest gun laws in the world, his automatic weapons had to be obtained illegaly, most likely from the extreme right wing group he was a member of.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
witnessess say he was wearing a police uniform/nazi outfit one or the other
he was very calm, collective.
he had maybe one hour and 30 mins to kill as many as possible.
its not said how he got onto the island yet
one witness states he was shooting with a sniper
others say an automatic rifle
others shotgun
to me it seems there was more than one killer
given time i think there will be much more details to come yet.
horrible tradgedy and my thoughts are with all involved

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by confreak
reply to post by lost artistic

Although I sympathize for the losses of innocent lives, that will never make me forget Norway's involvement in the unjustified attack and killing of innocent in Libya. Most have already forgotten, what goes around comes around.

I said multiple times in ATS, if those involved in the unjustified attack against Libya think they will not be targeted, they are fools, do you think if Russia was attacking England, England won't attack Russia?

Whether Libya is involved or not is unclear at this moment of time, but if Libya is involved, this is called justice in the eyes of those that have been killed under NATO bombs, and the destruction of Libyan infrastructure and complete destabilization and stalemate held in place by NATO.

Let me repeat, what goes around, comes around.

what are you talking about.

remember that when your extremist friends get a real smack down if your scenario is the real case.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

The gunman was'nt a neo-Nazi, in fact he was the complete opposite, however he did'nt like Muslims, was a right wing conservative and a Christian. Noted, he was a freemason at some time in his past but I fail to see what this has anything to do with what he did.

There does'nt seem to be anything out of the ordinary re his FB and other social links as to why he went on a killing spree. He obviously had a grudge to bare re the Labor Party in Norway.

A member on here has provided info how Norway was about to recognise he Palestinian state...thst the aim was said at the camp days before.

Mmm ..is this not odd?
Many people with terminal diseases are recruited by nations with slaughter in mind.
These people are in pain and have no hope , along comes the Intels and suddenlly they have purpose?
they are fed mind soothing opiates as they are fed the orders.
The orders appear righteous as the recruits feel at peace by virtue of the drugs they are been given.
Like many war criminals they are high as they kill.
Its too late when the drugs and brainwashing wears off, they are guilty of slaughter?
Think hard everyone ...no one does this without aid.
Israel may have just sounded a very acute warning to anyone thinking they will be mocked.

Its so obvious its embarrassiing.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Heres a video of the aftermath.
Warning: Graphic shows dead bodies.

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I don't understand how someone or more could do this, it's just pure sickness

Think about the family..
all those people, dead for nothing.
where is this world going to

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Silend

kids mostly.

my offer stands.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I'm having a hard time buying any of it.

How/why does a lone anti-Islamic nationalist plan and succeed to blow up his own, mostly empty PM building and then jump in a vehicle, drive an hour or so to an island, take a boat (I guess?), obtain an I.D. and at least some kind of police uniform and then shoot 80 Norwegian kids. All by himself, undeterred at any time by any authority.

The only way any of it begins to make sense logistically is if you start to view it as more than a little contrived and that he did not act alone.

edit on 23/7/2011 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

exactly
the car bomb was planted right under the pm office
then it takes the police over an hour to get to the island
helicopters could of got there almost instantly so somethings very fishy
and to massacre kids just dosnt seem right
and they actually arrested him!!! blazing guns all over the place he was and yet he was arrested!
i would of thought the police would of taken him out from distance

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
here is anders facebook if you wanna have a look

oslobomber

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

But, conveniently, apprehending him makes it so much easier to wrap it all up nice and tidy with a rock-solid motive likely meant to benefit various world wide powers that be -We're all terrorists now.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

It is said he got to th eisland by ferry.
Which adds to the question...why no security where the elitist kids were having their camp?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

i would of thought killing him would of made it convenient to explain away as a crackpot one off
but this guy seemed prepared, steady as if programmed for one thing and one thing only
no emotion, like a robot

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

a ferry?
ok so he can smuggle an automatic rifle, a shotgun and other guns onto the boat?
it dosnt make sense
also witnessess heard shots from different directions so maybe there was more shooters

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
If only some of the victims were packing heat they might have been able to limit the toll. This will happen in the US if citizens are not carrying. It won't prevent it but it'll lower the death toll. If by only 1, it's a bittersweet victory.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
so why was this island targeted?
does it hold connections to the government in some way?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by tkwasny

ok this situation is one i agree where guns should be allowed.
there must of been security on the island at least with some form of defense, pepper spray or whatever
i meen 700 hormoned teens equals fights and kick offs so something is needed to break such scuffles up.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by tkwasny
If only some of the victims were packing heat they might have been able to limit the toll. This will happen in the US if citizens are not carrying. It won't prevent it but it'll lower the death toll. If by only 1, it's a bittersweet victory.

ya, ban weapons for good people.

really make us sheeples.

lambs for the slaughter, rip kids!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Thats how it was reported on google news...he told the ferry men he was a police officer investigating th eearlier bomb blast and connections to the island.
Bags can conceal many things including large telescopes, so a few thin guns would be no problems.

Why no security were checking the perimeter at the camp is curious, as you can bet some of these kids had influential and powerful parents, its in fact a gross neglect of duty of care.
The Norwegians are certainly not shy in military matters so it is very strange?
It was a planned massacre to terrify the Norwegians away from their planned imminent policy declaration?
Other member has said they were about to recognise the Palestinian state...and it had been announced at the camp a few days ago?
Perhaps this fact? will get buried in the mire of conspiracy theories in the coming days.
But if its true there is the answer.
But alas it will be buried, I have a hunch.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zabadeano
This is sickening. 80 dead is unfathomable!

The way this has played out leads me too think that this may be the beginning of a new type of terrorism.
Although let me be clear, terrorism sponsored by the same people (tptb) but i believe this new type of terrorism will not be blamed on Muslim extremists.

We'll see...

My thoughts are with you Norway. Peace Should be natures Law

This will be blamed on loner conspiracy theorists. Lets face it, there are a lot of conspiracy theorists that are loners purely because no one will believe them. It's time to run

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join