It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway horror: 80 die in youth camp shooting, 7 in blast

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
where the victims targeted or random?

Did he leave a note not expecting to come back or just in case?

What were his motives?

Just labelling him a right wing nut isn;t enough in my opinion.

Yes big tradgedy but to understand it we need more information.

If he singled out foreighners, was it the public at random? how many others helped him?

Unfortunately I beleive government and social policies play a part in all this. Its all part of the ingrediants that contribute to the evolution of a lone nut/s shooters.

Bad economic conditions, no job, broken family, the excess influx of migrants from Muslim/African countries......

all contributes to the end result.

Not looking for excuses but I can understand how something like this can develop. Its the hard facts that people refuse to acknowledge.

Excess immigration from non white countries coupled with bad economic times produce this.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Well that sucks, Population control for sure but It should never be done this way. My heart goes out to those who lost some one this day.

I wonder if this is going to be the "fourth Reich" rising not to be an alarmist but you do hear and read in history that Nazi Germany had every intent to make a come back after key people thought it was safe. I know Germany and this place are no wear near each other.

If the Nazis spread out like reports said they did we could very well be seeing the resurgence of Nazi's to form a government what better way than to take out the prime minister? I would think that this was a failed attempt at a coup d'état".

Only time will tell I guess but god what a horrid way to go.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Reaper2137

When the 4th Reich does re-emergence you will not know the difference, the public will be tricked just like before and you will agree with the governments policies at the time due to events that may transpire beforehand that will engineer your thoughts and opinions to think the way the government does.

Governments have alot of experience in socially engineering how the public will think.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

I don't think all will be tricked just enough to meet their ends. It just seems like the poster boy for the Nazi's kill a bunch of randoms in a attempt to either take the country or to pave way for it to happen. Its indeed a sad day for the world today, Its only a matter of time tho, history repeats it's self one way or the other. Different people, different governments, different times but same goal.

link   
Is it really up to 80 dead kids now?
Ugh- when are we going to stop killing each other???

link   

My thoughts and prayers go out to those affected.
what a world we live in.

edit on 22-7-2011 by shtf2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2011 by shtf2012 because: to be politicaly correct

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
It's been one of those nights sorry.
Why do people think killing makes a point.
edit on 23-7-2011 by shtf2012 because: to be politicaly correct.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by lost artistic

I know your country is in a state of shock. In proportion to population, this is on par with 9-11, and just as personally sorrowful to your citizens. A terrible, horrific senseless tragedy. I am so sorry. My prayers for your country.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Although I sympathize for the losses of innocent lives, that will never make me forget Norway's involvement in the unjustified attack and killing of innocent in Libya. Most have already forgotten, what goes around comes around.

I said multiple times in ATS, if those involved in the unjustified attack against Libya think they will not be targeted, they are fools, do you think if Russia was attacking England, England won't attack Russia?

Whether Libya is involved or not is unclear at this moment of time, but if Libya is involved, this is called justice in the eyes of those that have been killed under NATO bombs, and the destruction of Libyan infrastructure and complete destabilization and stalemate held in place by NATO.

Let me repeat, what goes around, comes around.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

But he is right now being celebrated all over the world. USA is next i believe. Last it was Oklahoma..
The Neo Cons are ready just by reading their words.

What are you talking about? Who is celebrating this? And you obviously know nothing about the USA.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
moonofalabama

AUF WANT BOYCOTT: Foreign Minister Jonas Gahr Store was met by demands that Norway must recognize a Palestinian state when he visited the Labour Youth League summer camp at Utøya Thursday. Here the Minister ushered around in the camp of the AUF leader Eskil Pedersen. (Reuters)

Earlier this week, when Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas visited Norway, the Minister said to TV 2 news channel that Norway stands ready to recognize a Palestinian state . This he repeated during the debate on Utøya. - We are ready to recognize a Palestinian state. I await the actual resolution text Palestinians will promote the UN General Assembly in September, said the Minister.

Same summer camp, 2 days before, the norwegian foreign minister declared that Norway was officially going to recognise a Palestinian state.

80 kids killed one at a time?

May they rest in peace.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

The gunman was'nt a neo-Nazi, in fact he was the complete opposite, however he did'nt like Muslims, was a right wing conservative and a Christian. Noted, he was a freemason at some time in his past but I fail to see what this has anything to do with what he did.

There does'nt seem to be anything out of the ordinary re his FB and other social links as to why he went on a killing spree. He obviously had a grudge to bare re the Labor Party in Norway.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller
moonofalabama

AUF WANT BOYCOTT: Foreign Minister Jonas Gahr Store was met by demands that Norway must recognize a Palestinian state when he visited the Labour Youth League summer camp at Utøya Thursday. Here the Minister ushered around in the camp of the AUF leader Eskil Pedersen. (Reuters)

Earlier this week, when Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas visited Norway, the Minister said to TV 2 news channel that Norway stands ready to recognize a Palestinian state . This he repeated during the debate on Utøya. - We are ready to recognize a Palestinian state. I await the actual resolution text Palestinians will promote the UN General Assembly in September, said the Minister.

Same summer camp, 2 days before, the norwegian foreign minister declared that Norway was officially going to recognise a Palestinian state.

80 kids killed one at a time?

May they rest in peace.

I do not in any way recognise the Palestinian state...I want my children to live I want to live.., I want my telescope to live, no there is no light to gather on your post, are you saying what I see?

No this is not possible.

Are you suggesting this was the work of a pro Israeli group?

He was defending the promised land?

Your post is disturbing if it has any substance, but I wish to state , I love Israel

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

He is a freemason!
here is the link to full story: goo.gl...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
i wonder why someone like this would want to be caught alive...

if there truely were more shooters, this was most certainly false flag, until then i'll reserve judgement, could really be a one off, although the high death toll does imho indicate multiple attackers. when has a killing spree commited by a single assailant ever reached such proportions?

let's hope they are performing a real criminal investigation here, rather than doing a 9/11 style touchy-feely evidence destruction routine.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by stavis

I've already seen that but I still stick with my view he was a loner!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Long Lance

It's hard for anyone to comprehend a loner could do all this, well, it's not impossible. There were two hours between the car bomb and the shooting attack in the island. This guy was well organised and planned way ahead of time, perhaps days and weeks. Although motive is not 100% clear but he did have some military experience, highly intelligent, lacks empathy and is well deciplined emotionally and mentally; to carry off something so horrific as this, he would have to be all those things.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by shtf2012

Living......makes a point!!!! From a White Shepard ........

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
disturbing series of events - guarantee it will be used to remove more firearms off the people like Port Arthur incident was here in Australia. I bet it becomes a Euro wide gun grab now, especially with the buildup of social unrest due to economic reasons.

Watch this space for new Euro wide gun laws.

My thoughts were along this line also. The UN wants to take firearms away from civilians and this could possibly be one more excuse for them to hold up and say "See, if noone had guns except those WE allow, this would never have happened. It may seem to be reaching, but, I don't trust them to not use any means to get what they want.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I am listening to BBC Radio 5 now talking about this and they've just informed us that the maximum sentence he can receive under Norwegian law will be 21 years! What's that, a couple of months per victim?! And I thought OUR system was soft. Apparently killing people isn't regarded a serious crime over there, if the sentencing is anything to go by. What a joke!
edit on 23/7/11 by NocturnalPhantom because: add a few words

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join