It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway horror: 80 die in youth camp shooting, 7 in blast

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
reply to post by kosmicjack

i would of thought killing him would of made it convenient to explain away as a crackpot one off
but this guy seemed prepared, steady as if programmed for one thing and one thing only
no emotion, like a robot

programed, that is a very interesting choice of words.

programed.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
The ruling party thought it couldn't
happen to them

think about them saying to each other
*THEIR ON AN ISLAND AGNES*

They can spend money
on anything imaginable, any luxury
but to dumb to have their kid's secured.

GET REAL

They are morons..

90 bodies is nothing compared to
the 9./11 attacks killing thousands
think about all them bodies...

Hitlers millions>>>>??

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by guessing

Programmed..don't take it too literal.

What happened is that this guy had preconceived ideas about stuff and a third party came in and talked to him, probably making some points that "if nobody does anything the Muslims will take over" to finally push this guy off the edge.

My hunch.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired

I do not in any way recognise the Palestinian state...

Are you suggesting this was the work of a pro Israeli group?

Your post is disturbing if it has any substance, but I wish to state , I love Israel

So your perspective on Palestine agrees with the killer's? Charming ...

Ok, so you love Israel, ergo they're the good guys, ergo they are incapable of any wrong? Not my suggestion ... the historical timeline suggests it. Who benefits? From an increased anti terror budget? more active involvement in getting those damned terries? armed guards at all the places where kids are? ... and less arms for average white guys? Who are the real world terrorists? People using fear and violence against people who just want to be left alone? Can't be the Libyans, they don't control the fear and violence agenda in the states (tsa etc). Who controls everything already? Except the Libyans, Afghanis, Syrians and a few other natives? Yes it's disturbing.

This was clearly a message, and no, i don't believe he was working alone.

Referring to a subsequent post: Who said they were "elitist" kids? Yes it was "political", but these kids were demanding action against what they perceived as wrong. They were empathising with poor people, not a very popular elitist philosophy. Just kids man.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

Sorry if comprehending is a sin of mine

May you see the reality that is implied not the reality that is lied.

A charming man Iam

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

This gunman had some military experience. He is highly intelligent, well educated, highly motivated and very well desciplined and organised. This twin attack can be achieved alone quite easily and planned well in advance. I'd even go as far to say he probably did afew runs of the area and distance before acting out the real deal. There were two hours between both attacks. It's not impossible for a loner of this person's calabar to reach his goals.

Anyhow, here is his Facebook page:

www.solidprinciples.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

maybe , but I think there is a little more to this

There is more to this, thats all I am hunching on

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Zabadeano

The way this has played out leads me too think that this may be the beginning of a new type of terrorism.

"Winston walked over to the window, keeping his back to the telescreen. The day was still cold and clear. Somewhere far away a rocket bomb exploded with a dull, reverberating roar. About twenty or thirty of them a week were falling on London at present.

Down in the street the wind flapped the torn poster to and fro, and the word INGSOC fitfully appeared and vanished. Ingsoc. The sacred principles of Ingsoc. Newspeak, doublethink, the mutability of the past. He felt as though he were wandering in the forests of the sea bottom, lost in a monstrous world where he himself was the monster. He was alone."

(Orwell, "1984")

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

That facebook page concerns me

Its too clean. he has no friends.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

It was only put up recently. Nothing jumps out at me except it only appears to have no friends; for all we know they were since deleted, we don't know. However, some of that music is weird but then I'm a foreigner so what do I know about European music.

Notice how his profile picture is that of a young man approx 20-25 years of age whereas in his freemason suit he appears to be approx 32-35 years of age; the same age he is today. Yeah, it is a wee bit squeeky clean.
edit on 23-7-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Thats what gets me, it was only put up recently. Do not really see anything in the music.

The photos and the page and everthing has a staged look about it. Strategic looking, like this is supporting a story for public eyes..

Even his books, movies etc.

it looks wrong.

edit on 23-7-2011 by guessing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

It is wrong...staged,programmed,manipulated...they ALL fit

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

There is people in wlfare country that have high values of themselfes that never really get where they want. He has failed in life if you study what is of information on internet.

This is a man that has had a lot of help. But he is not a robot, but a result of extreme narsissism.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

What a load of nonsense, it is you my friend with the feeble mind awash with numbing opiates.
Get a grip ffs.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Feel like crying constantly because this country is very very small in this type of tragedy. We joke with eachother. But when tragedies happen, it is always a collective mind that want to change it back to the good free coutnry this is.
Our leader did not go out saying that we would hunt them down. But that this is a moment where noone is a left or a right wing but norwegian.

Right now Siv Jensen, leader of conservatism party, talket about the attackers past in her party. She is as affected by this as i am and any other.

Because this is not politic but bestiality. This is true evil. This is not conspiracy.

This is total emptiness and horror that will last for a very long time.

Tonight we will gather in churches and religion has not limits

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by lost artistic

That is true too. Looking at photos of him from 8-10 years ago, he had alot going for himself; intelligence and charismatic looks that could had opened doors for him. Obviously his character and personality lacked substance and emotion. I'm assuming he never married nor able to hold on to a long term relationship and was anti-social. Entering Freemasonry gave him some self importance? This reaks of Narcissism for sure.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

By using national services, like road maps and timeframe it is possible for him to get everything done alone. i t takes 33 minutes from Oslo to Utoya. But there is no doubth that this has been planned for a long time. His facebook page is filled with information, all made around the same date. It seems more logical that he wants to create his own image.

Because his original profile was, after people ho knew him a very extreme person that wrote passages of hate that was surreal. This makes me wonder if there are people behind him.

He stasrted his own copany in 2009 dealing with fertilizer for plants. But the estimates on creating the bomb in Oslo and the undetonated bombs on the Island demands money.

But by looking at his earnings the last 3 years he has a fortune that makes this possible.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Does it make sense that i get caught up in numbers 33 minutes. Freemasonery. born on fridey the 13th. The 22 of july month 7, year 11. don't know if this has any point

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
He bought 6 tons of Fertilizer , the same used in Oklahoma bombing

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
The ISRAELIS carried out the world trade centers attack,they carried out the attack on the
U.S.S LIBERTY.They had great political reason to also do the Norway attacks.The most
of the good jewish people also want to end Z.O.G . The ISRAELIS are the number one
suspect.Dr. Alan Sabrosky, former director of studies at the US Army War College: Mossad, Jewish neo-cons, and Israelis orchestrated 9/11 attack. WAKE UP........

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join