It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zionist Media Will Never Allow This on TV.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Arrogance gets you nowhere in life...Its being "good" to others regardless, and there will be no peace until people realize that. Simple as that. Its not about religion, race, whatever you want to call it, but its about good deeds and treating all people with respect and fairness.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by wcitizen

Thank you for the video!

I've recently learned about how the State of Israel was created. They basically invaded (because they believe God gave them this land), started a War, were supported by the Western Powers (NATO, US, UK, France, etc), displaced (& murdered) an estmated 700,000 people, destroyed their homes & villages (still done today as seen in your video) and continue to take land & murder innocent people.

I do NOT support Israel & any nation who supports it. Ugh!!
edit on 23-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

yes that is what happened and much else.... allow me to introduce this letter

SIGNED BY ALBERT EINSTEIN and other citizens of conscience BACK IN 1948.
i believe its relevancy is even stronger today over 60 years later .... the ideological decendants of these murderers,menacham begen and his followers have, since that time, been emboldened by the possession of 100 to 200 nuclear weapons[ illegal] and other weapons of mass and conventional destruction, and also by the infiltration of the united states essentially using americas proxy army to attack and murder arabs in many countries that surround it, the world has a type of cancer.... america as imagined by the zionist controlled project for a new american century , and other right wing and christian radicals groups , is a type of cancer. The fascism that exits in varying measure in the uk and australia etc is also very much a cancer too.
The fascist and zionist terrorists in israel albert einstein warned of in 1948 continue their reign of terror today, and most people with a modicum of intellectual courage will understand that the american cia and the israeli intelligence committed the most horrific and deadly terrorist mass murder in history showing that zionist, and american, fascist terror is still a very dreadful issue in the world today.. these criminal acts and .the ongoing crime against humanity that is the besieged bantu palistianian enclaves demonstrate that israel remains one of the most active and deadly rogue terror states in the world today .

published in 1948 in new york city ..................

Letters to the New York Times
December 4, 1948

New Palestine Party
Visit of Menachem Begin and Aims of Political Movement Discussed

TO THE EDITORS OF THE NEW YORK TIMES:

Among the most disturbing political phenomena of our times is the emergence in the newly created state of Israel of the “Freedom Party” (Tnuat Haherut), a political party closely akin in its organization, methods, political philosophy and social appeal to the Nazi and Fascist parties. It was formed out of the membership and following of the former Irgun Zvai Leumi, a terrorist, right-wing, chauvinist organization in Palestine.

The current visit of Menachem Begin, leader of this party, to the United States is obviously calculated to give the impression of American support for his party in the coming Israeli elections, and to cement political ties with conservative Zionist elements in the United States. Several Americans of national repute have lent their names to welcome his visit. It is inconceivable that those who oppose fascism throughout the world, if correctly informed as to Mr. Begin’s political record and perspectives, could add their names and support to the movement he represents.

Before irreparable damage is done by way of financial contributions, public manifestations in Begin’s behalf, and the creation in Palestine of the impression that a large segment of America supports Fascist elements in Israel, the American public must be informed as to the record and objectives of Mr. Begin and his movement.

The public avowals of Begin’s party are no guide whatever to its actual character. Today they speak of freedom, democracy and anti-imperialism, whereas until recently they openly preached the doctrine of the Fascist state. It is in its actions that the terrorist party betrays its real character; from its past actions we can judge what it may be expected to do in the future.

Attack on Arab Village

A shocking example was their behavior in the Arab village of Deir Yassin. This village, off the main roads and surrounded by Jewish lands, had taken no part in the war, and had even fought off Arab bands who wanted to use the village as their base. On April 9 (THE NEW YORK TIMES), terrorist bands attacked this peaceful village, which was not a military objective in the fighting, killed most of its inhabitants (240 men, women, and children) and kept a few of them alive to parade as captives through the streets of Jerusalem. Most of the Jewish community was horrified at the deed, and the Jewish Agency sent a telegram of apology to King Abdullah of Trans-Jordan. But the terrorists, far from being ashamed of their act, were proud of this massacre, publicized it widely, and invited all the foreign correspondents present in the country to view the heaped corpses and the general havoc at Deir Yassin.

The Deir Yassin incident exemplifies the character and actions of the Freedom Party.

Within the Jewish community they have preached an admixture of ultranationalism, religious mysticism, and racial superiority. Like other Fascist parties they have been used to break strikes, and have themselves pressed for the destruction of free trade unions. In their stead they have proposed corporate unions on the Italian Fascist model.

During the last years of sporadic anti-British violence, the IZL and Stern groups inaugurated a reign of terror in the Palestine Jewish community. Teachers were beaten up for speaking against them, adults were shot for not letting their children join them. By gangster methods, beatings, window-smashing, and wide-spread robberies, the terrorists intimidated the population and exacted a heavy tribute.

The people of the Freedom Party have had no part in the constructive achievements in Palestine. They have reclaimed no land, built no settlements, and only detracted from the Jewish defense activity. Their much-publicized immigration endeavors were minute, and devoted mainly to bringing in Fascist compatriots.

Discrepancies Seen

The discrepancies between the bold claims now being made by Begin and his party, and their record of past performance in Palestine bear the imprint of no ordinary political party. This is the unmistakable stamp of a Fascist party for whom terrorism (against Jews, Arabs, and British alike), and misrepresentation are means, and a “Leader State” is the goal.

In the light of the foregoing considerations, it is imperative that the truth about Mr. Begin and his movement be made known in this country. It is all the more tragic that the top leadership of American Zionism has refused to campaign against Begin’s efforts, or even to expose to its own constituents the dangers to Israel from support to Begin.

The undersigned therefore take this means of publicly presenting a few salient facts concerning Begin and his party; and of urging all concerned not to support this latest manifestation of fascism.

(signed)

Isidore Abramowitz, Hannah Arendt, Abraham Brick, Rabbi Jessurun Cardozo, Albert Einstein, Herman Eisen, M.D., Hayim Fineman, M. Gallen, M.D., H.H. Harris, Zelig S. Harris, Sidney Hook, Fred Karush, Bruria Kaufman, Irma L. Lindheim, Nachman Maisel, Symour Melman, Myer D. Mendelson, M.D., Harry M. Orlinsky, Samuel Pitlick, Fritz Rohrlich, Louis P. Rocker, Ruth Sager, Itzhak Sankowsky, I.J. Schoenberg, Samuel Shuman, M. Znger, Irma Wolpe, Stefan Wolpe

New York, Dec. 2, 1948

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Well said. I myself am Jewish and I have a friend from Palestine, and although we may make a joke here and there about each other we are good friends. We do not have to fight because there is nothing to fight over. We share the same land, and thus share the same respect for each other.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Man this world is upside down and backwards. So Isreal is the bad guy now eh? They stand in the midst of enemies who all want to see them exterminated from the Earth. Everyone over there wants that land and now, apparently because Isreal has it and is unwilling to step aside, all 7.4 million of them, they are being portrayed as villainous for fighting back. Some of you guys seem to forget that the people you're supporting here, the Palestinians, would also see the Isrealis genocided. What the Palestinians need is their own state with proper borders that they may call home. So who do you think is willing to give up some of their land to them? Egypt? Syria? Iraq? Iran? I doubt it. And even if they did, do you really think Palestinians would accept? Nope. They want Isreal. And the worst part? Many seem to hate Isreal for clinging to the land they have because they believe God gave it to them. WHY THE HECK DO YOU THINK THE ENTIRE MUSLIM WORLD, INCLUDING PALESTINIANS, WANT IT?? Same reason folks. Youre victims are propogandists all the same.

Truth be told, the Isrealis have time and time again tried to have peace talks with the Palestinians. They have made concessions over and over, but because they are unwilling to concede to everything the Palestinians want, Palestinians scrap it all. Its all or nothing with them. The attacks youre showing where Isrealis are so evil are, I highly doubt, unprovoked. Palestinians are largely a muslim people and the general muslim consensus of the area is a distain for the Isrealis. When that attitude changes, when the muslim world, and the true terrorist leaders step out and renounce the hatred proclaimed against Isreal and lay down arms against them, if at that time Isrealis are still attacking Palestinians, then and only then will I believe that the Isrealis are the terrorists.

Sorry, but too much have we seen anti Isreali sentiment coming form everyone in the Middle East for me to believe that the Isreali forces are acting unprovoked. Too many lives have Muslim extremists taken for me to believe they are victims. The bad taste of 9-11 is still in my mouth to boot.

While it is true that the real victims here are the children involved who have no idea what is going on, the truth is that A) The Palestinian leaders are, at least minimally, at fault for the fate of their own children thanks to all the shennanigans theyve pulled, and B) Plenty of Isreali children have been victims to the attacks by Hezbollah and various other terrorist organizations bent on the destruction of the Isreali people. Now theyre using bleeding heart liberals, who share equal distain for Isreal, to paint them as innocent victims.

I feel for the kids, but I dont buy this crap.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by billiam

Very well said Billiam

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
Israel owns and runs America.

Obama's speeches now calling for a Palestinian State are only trickery to appease some middle eastern Princes and Kings.

There will never, ever, ever be a Palestinian State. Ever.

Israel is the smallest nation to ever defeat the United States military. When they attacked and killed all those people on the U.S.S. Liberty. DOD scrambled jets and sent an Aircraft Carrier to go in and protect that ship but the President of the United States called back that order and allowed Israel to fire over 3,000 missiles, bombs, and bullets at the USS Liberty. Israel even sent in helicopters and was going to scuttle the ship with explosives and kill everyone aboard.

There's only 1 reason why the ship made it out along with a few survivors. 1 lazy American left 1 of the radio towers offline and the Israeli missiles couldn't home in on it since it was turned off. After they attacked he got it working and got a distress call out.

And that folks is the only reason all souls weren't lost at sea due to Israel killing Americans.

Israel kills more Americans every year than what they killed on the USS Liberty. They've got their people spread all over America acting against us to retain control of the United States.

excellent summary , iwould add one thing , it is reported that a russian vessel approached curious as to this nature of the brutal attack , jammed sugnals etc and then before the israeli military could finish murdering those americansthay had to break off the attack , not 100percent sure but i read this somewhere , the israeli intelligence has murdered many witnessess to 911 in the last 9 years

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by billiam
I feel for the kids, but I dont buy this crap.

Nor do I buy your crap sir.

No one suggests that Palestinians should take over Israel as a solution. This world is not black and white. There doesn't have to be a winner or a loser. No one here is suggesting Israel should "cease to exist" etc.

However, what most are suggesting, and alluding to, is that Israel needs to tone down it's killing of civilians. You cannot claim that it is "Palestine vs Israel". It is not. It is splinter factions and "terrorist" organizations within Palestine, fighting against Israel, and it is the entirety of Israel and it's sanctioned army as an opponent. Israel lays waste to anyone, terrorist faction or not. It is wholly similar to Iraq/Afghanistan where coalition forces are supposed to be fighting insurgents, but what's the death toll again?

You're literally, in your own words, claiming Israel's little "mini-genocide" is allowed, because Palestine would genocide Israel if they could. Kill everything to feel safe, right? What does this have to do with "land-rights" again?

Israel has a running history of homicidal paranoia. As is evidenced in this very thread, (which is about the Israeli military killing an American citizen mind you) that from my perspective, Israel has killed more Americans than I'd care to be comfortable with, including the bombing of a US Naval vessel in International waters, which is an act of war. I would never consider Israel a friend by these circumstances alone. I find it completely offensive that I should take sides with a nation that has openly attacked the US, and lied about it.

Then we have American deaths at the hand of "Palestine". Mind you, the only deaths that could occur from "terrorists" in Palestine or abroad, would be from splinter factions, as I've already stated, which do not represent their home-nation whatsoever. It would be like saying the American Mafia's murders are the sanctioned acts of the US government itself. One, is the result of operations pursued by a recognized military of a standing nation, the other events are from criminal organizations in another nation. Do the math, and do try to leave your religious zealotry out of it.
edit on 24-5-2011 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Why would they show what I, a viewer, don't care about?

Most Americans don't honestly care if that region burns or not. It's just not worth it.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I'm Jewish and I have to say seeing this type of thing honestly disgusts me. It makes me think "Oh God, what have they come to?" Classic case of the bullied becoming even bigger bullies. [Fornicate] You Israel!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
The frequency of these killings have made them almost appear as if they are part of the normal daily life, and so the media no longer view these incidents as anything out of the ordinary.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Nobody needs to find this video or any other video for that matter, to know that for over sixty years now, there is a GENOCIDE being perpetrated on the Palestinian people by Zionist israel. Stop wasting your time with ever newer peace proposals. Zionist israel does not want peace. Zionist israel wants LAND and it knows, it can only keep on stealing land, as long as there is no peace. Lets all stop to fool oursaelfs about the intention of Zionist israel regarding Palestinians. Zionist israel wants the Palestinians OUT OF THE WAY and it does not matter how to get them out of the way. They will slowly be murdered out if need be, and Zionist organisations, like the ADL will cover it all up and ruin everybodys life who even dares to speak about it. It is high times to end the Zionists grip of terror on the world, to stop listening to Zionist lies, stop letting Zionist go on with comiting their crimes against humanity!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I would like to point out some things:

1) You give Jews far to much power over people.

2) The Arabs that choose terrorism like to spew their own propaganda.

3) I would like to remind you of the 2006 Lebanon war where there were instances of blatant lies and doctoring of photos to paint Jews as vicious superior monsters hunting down people as a blood sport.

See this link: m.digg.com...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Wow......I knew the result but i looked it up anyway, For a Justin bieber video from a year ago has 548,879,369 views. And this informative educational actually very important video from like 3 years ago has 335,452 views. the majority of humans are absolute crap, I truly believe this. Also, I got goosebumps when I saw she was murdered at 23, and for what? By whom? Why did they refuse to look into it? im feeling a great deal of emotion right now. Almost in tears. I hate humans.
edit on 24-5-2011 by reesie45 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Koinonia
I would like to point out some things:

1) You give Jews far to much power over people.

2) The Arabs that choose terrorism like to spew their own propaganda.

3) I would like to remind you of the 2006 Lebanon war where there were instances of blatant lies and doctoring of photos to paint Jews as vicious superior monsters hunting down people as a blood sport.

See this link: m.digg.com...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Well, I for my part am not talking about "Jews". I am talking about ZIONISTS. And talking about the "arabian terror", lets make a body count and see, how many people from Palestinia died during the israeli/palestinian unrest of the last sixty years, and how many israeli died- Next, lets look at the lodgings of israelis and that of palestinians, lets look at the fertile soil both own and who is stealing it from whom, same with water, next, we might have a look at the general health and life expectansy of palesinians and israelis, lets also have a look at the future prospects of both... Get my drift, you and your "arabien terror"?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoveAndPerseverence
this post is biased and bogus! israel was made israel for a reason, it can be israel and have palestinians accepted perfectly, while if its a palestine state jews will never be accepted. the israelis will be willing to accept anybody if they get the state

History does not bear this out. As soon as Israel declared statehood, its first order of business was to start conducting purges - ethnic cleansing - of Arab towns and villages found within the "Jewish state." Sometimes forcibly creating refugees, sometimes outright exterminations. This was prior to the Arab nations launching war against Israel, and may have in fact been a cause for them to do so.

Ever since, Israel has been conducting a steady program of ethnic cleansing in the territories it has occupied as well as an apartheid system within Israel itself that actively discourages Arabs - Palestinian, Bedouin, even Yemeni Jews - from actually being part of Israeli society.

Israel's leaders declare it a Jewish state. They worry about the Jewish character of the nation. They talk about deporting non-Jews in order to keep a Jewish majority. Israel's leaders are not interested in a pluralist, multiethnic state with freedom of worship. A Jew would be safer in Jericho than an Arab is in Majdal - Oh, excuse me, after its thousand-odd inhabitants were bombed and shot, the Israelis renamed it Ashkelon.

Now whether the Israeli on the street is interested in a pluralistic, multiethnic, accepting nation, I don't know - But i do know that someone is voting for all these Israeli leaders who are diametrically opposed to such ideas.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by CarlitosAmsel

Why does it matter who has what land? Live where you are and if someone comes for you, leave. If all the Jews can come to one place and make a nation, why can't the Arabs do the same thing somewhere else?

Personally, nuke the while promised land. Solves the problem. No one gets it.
edit on 24-5-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons

After the tongue lashing Netanyahu gave Obama, you can tell how arrogant Israel is. They receive billions of aid from the U.S. and don't think twice about disrespecting the president of the U.S.

Yeah, he's obviously very confident of his hold over the US government.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by IncognitoGhostman

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by TheUniverse

These children are being used as soldiers, shields, and weapons by the Muslims, who care nothing for children.

When Muslim terrorists aren't busy killing school girls for daring to go to school, they are busy blowing up schools full of children, or else using children as shields as they fire weapons at their enemies (which means anyone who isn't a muslim).

Do you really not know about this?

You've been watching too much of the Zionist propaganda machine....

I can tell you first hand that yes I have seen people in the middle east use woman and children as a shield while a man stood in the middle of them with an RPG.

It is done purposely because they know the R.O.E. says not to fire unless there is no innocent life that can be harmed. Most soldiers will and do adhere to this but some don't and will take the shot.

I recently saw a video made by Israeli soldiers who have decided to speak out about Israeli war crimes. One of them describes how they are ordered to use Palestinians, including children. to send them into a house first, before the Israeli military personnel enter the property, so that if it's booby trapped, the Palestinian is killed, not them.
edit on 24-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
What make me sick is when Binyamin Netanyahu sits next to Obama and pours is murdering heart out on telly about how israel children have neen killed in a speech last thursday painting a picture that israel wants peace and we doing everything we can I wanted to switch the telly off but i also wanted to listen to the propaganda.

The whole international community knows israel and the US goverment have dragged there feet over this so called peace process. It won't be long before america and israel will feel isolated from the international community

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Why would they show what I, a viewer, don't care about?

Most Americans don't honestly care if that region burns or not. It's just not worth it.

Many people care. If they showed the truth on TV, more people would be horrified at Israeli actions and US support of it, and because it's the truth.

Apart from that, the message from the young Rachel Corrie, and messages like that should be an important and regular part of the media message - IF you want the insane violence to end. .

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join