It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zionist Media Will Never Allow This on TV.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Iran is funding terroism, Saudi Arabia is funding terrorism, all the Arab states are funding terrorism.

You are the one with an agenda.

Here is a good article for you.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Was there a systematic campaign of rape by forces loyal to Libyan leader Colonel Muammar Gaddafi during the battle for Misrata?

Two young prisoners in a detention centre in the city tell me the answer is almost certainly "yes", and that they took part in the gang-rape of four women.

You want to pretend the Palestines aren't used as pawns because the descendents of Muhammad have vowed to allow any non-Muslim to rule a nation in the Middle East?

These are brutal people who care for no one.

+1 more 
posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

So is Israel, yet you seem to think it's ok for them.

Human shield's lol, just what are they shielding themselves from ?

Face it , Israel is a terrorist nation...and quite frankly a prison cell for many Jews.

They spend so much time thinking and doing things for the blessed nation they do not even realize they are living in hell.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

Can you give some examples of Israelis using Children as shields?

Numerous examples of Muslims doing this can be found.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Thank you for the video!

I've recently learned about how the State of Israel was created. They basically invaded (because they believe God gave them this land), started a War, were supported by the Western Powers (NATO, US, UK, France, etc), displaced (& murdered) an estmated 700,000 people, destroyed their homes & villages (still done today as seen in your video) and continue to take land & murder innocent people.

I do NOT support Israel & any nation who supports it. Ugh!!
edit on 23-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

Don't fall for the Arab lies. There are a whole lot of Jewish and Christian religious sites in Israel that are older than any Muslim religion by a huge margin. We are talking 200 Jewish sites to what two Muslim ones?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

Iran is funding terroism, Saudi Arabia is funding terrorism, all the Arab states are funding terrorism.

You are the one with an agenda.

Here is a good article for you.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Was there a systematic campaign of rape by forces loyal to Libyan leader Colonel Muammar Gaddafi during the battle for Misrata?

Two young prisoners in a detention centre in the city tell me the answer is almost certainly "yes", and that they took part in the gang-rape of four women.

You want to pretend the Palestines aren't used as pawns because the descendents of Muhammad have vowed to allow any non-Muslim to rule a nation in the Middle East?

These are brutal people who care for no one.

Yes, many governments are funding terrorism. However, the greatest terrororist countries on the planet are Israel and US, and they are hand in glove. They are responsible for more deaths than all the other terrorist groups together.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

Can you give some examples of Israelis using Children as shields?

Numerous examples of Muslims doing this can be found.

Here's some evidence. Israelis accused of 'human shields' tactic

'IDF troops used 11-year-old boy as human shield in Gaza'

Say what you want about the Muslims but the Zionist are just as bad.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

This is what you get when you use children as weapons to fight wars.

Are you for real...Can't believe you said that,and people stared your posts.....Just mind boggling ..Honestly !

What is the Palestinian birth rate? Answer, one of the highest in the world.

What does the Palestinian birth rate have to do with anything....Clearly you're just another racist Zionist,who hates the fact,the Palestinians are out breeding Israel.

It is disgusting how Islam uses children and women as shields and weapons.

What a totally ignorant, and uneducated comment.

You fool no one with your lies.

And nor do you, with blantent lies and zionist propaganda posts.

Like this pathetic comment.

If the Palestinians had any brains, they would turn their backs on Islam, and embrace Israel for their technical prowess. That is the road to peace, for anyone who cares to actually pursue a peaceful solution.

everything you posted is twisted with lies...

don't bother replying to me,i refuse to waste anymore time with you.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

As I posted in another thread

Irony = Conspiracy theories with the Jews and open displays of antisemitism =acceptable
Conspiracy theories and entertaining the nefarious and OPEN actions of Muslims = bigot

Its so obvious its sickening

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

Youre kidding right? Oh wait you havent seen the kids sent in with the bombs strap to themselves blowing up the "zionist"?

You mean you havent watched the videos they release right before they go out and do this so they can be held up as martyrs? Or the walls that they make in memoriam for them doing it?:

Pull your head out of the sand, if you honestly dont know what poet is talking about, you are either willfully ignorant or need to educate yourself more in this subject before jumping in

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Oh right so your also saying that the whole of Islam uses children and women as shields and weapons...shouldn't it be a certain small group of fundamentalist do this, not Islam as a whole,thats just Zionist racist propaganda, so don't try and twist it, like i don't know what i'm talking about.

If Zionist propaganda going to be posted,be expected to be called up on it.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Were we not just talking about the palestenian and isreali conflict?

Quit trying to obfuscate

and its not propaganda, its common knowledge, just like its common knowledge that Hamas plants its weapons cashes and artillery in schools, and holy places......

Like i said before..........educate........
edit on 23-5-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

Meyer Lansky Jewish

Abraham Zapruder Jewish

Jack Ruby (Jacob Rubenstein) Jewish

LBJ Jewish

Jacqueline Kennedy Jewish Note: It is my opinion that Jakie did not fire a weapon that day, but did knowingly take part in the assassination.

none if this will make it into MSN either..

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

obfuscate

Irony

Like i said, stop being racist, labeling the whole of Islam as child killers.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick

obfuscate

Irony

Like i said, stop being racist, labeling the whole of Islam as child killers.

yes i notice how you didnt address anything i said.........

You just jumped straight to the race card..................

Again proving your hate.........FYI Islam is not a race, its a religious practice, therefore, I couldnt be a racist.......but nice try..........

You are dismissed

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Two Israeli soldiers convicted of using a Palestinian child as a human shield during an offensive in Gaza in 2009 have received suspended sentences and been demoted.

Source (BBC)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
All of this anti Jewish, Islam rhetoric is just playing into tptb hands, we are fed disinformation from all angles.
The garbage we are told about Hamas throwing the opposition off of rooftops is no more real than the Jews using children as shields.

Unless one has a racists or political agenda we should see beneath the veil.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The video calls for compassion for the Palestinian people yet they continue to send suicide bombers over to Israel...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

FYI Islam is not a race, its a religious practice, therefore, I couldnt be a racist.......but nice try..........

Cough !

racism is the practice of certain group/s of people being treated differently, which is then justified by recourse to racial sterotyping or pseudo-science.

Racism

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Nice selective copy and paste job there buddy..........from your own source...........FIRST LINE.....

Racism is the belief that there are inherent differences in people's traits and capacities which are entirely due to their race

Your colors are showing...........and if you honestly dont know the difference between Racism and prejudice, then you need to take a step back........

P.s Ad homonem attacks like calling me a racist is against T and C, I suggest you take the time to make yourself familiar with them.........

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Your colors are showing...........and if you honestly dont know the difference between Racism and prejudice, then you need to take a step back........

You was telling me a few posts back, to educate myself, now you say, it wasn't Racism, it was prejudice....Irony..

Now you can go cry to the mods all you like, all i was doing, was making it clear, that its just a small group of fundamentalist that commit horrendous acts of terrorism using children....
Not Islam as a whole, and yes it is a form of Racism whether you believe in your head it's not.

And my own source, as you put it, is Wikipedia.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join