It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zionist Media Will Never Allow This on TV.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by CarlitosAmsel
reply to post by wcitizen

Nobody needs to find this video or any other video for that matter, to know that for over sixty years now, there is a GENOCIDE being perpetrated on the Palestinian people by Zionist israel. Stop wasting your time with ever newer peace proposals. Zionist israel does not want peace. Zionist israel wants LAND and it knows, it can only keep on stealing land, as long as there is no peace. Lets all stop to fool oursaelfs about the intention of Zionist israel regarding Palestinians. Zionist israel wants the Palestinians OUT OF THE WAY and it does not matter how to get them out of the way. They will slowly be murdered out if need be, and Zionist organisations, like the ADL will cover it all up and ruin everybodys life who even dares to speak about it. It is high times to end the Zionists grip of terror on the world, to stop listening to Zionist lies, stop letting Zionist go on with comiting their crimes against humanity!

Of course, I'm aware of that. My point is that an unbiased MSM would be a loud voice for peace, not for war, and that, in turn, would influence millions, even billions, to use their voice to demand an end to the violence

But, of course, that's why the media is under the control of the iron and bloody fist of the zionists.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove

Originally posted by wcitizen
This is not a new video, it was posted on youtube in 2008....I hadn't seen it before, and the message is every bit as relevant today. I found it moving, sad and inspiring, and was particularly moved at the video clip of Rachel Corrie's 5th Grad speech, which is amazing and truly gave me goosebumps. The clip is at the end.

THIS is the kind of message a responsible media should be giving centre stage - instead of all the fearmongering, warmongering and empty trivia of the zionist propaganda machine.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 23-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

The Palestinians make up events for propaganda purposes all the time. They can't be believed. That is why reputable news services never cover it. And there is no "Zionist media" except maybe in Israel, called Israeli TV.

Right. That's the reason why they don't show this on TV, it has nothing to do with keepiing a very low profile on Israel's crimes, nothing to do with the NWO agenda and nothing to do with the fact that 99% of the world's media is owned by zionists, and the news coverage which is 'allowed' is censored and so heavily biased that it's little more than propaganda?

edit on 23-5-2011 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

If I wanted the violence to end and I was a leader, I'd just stop caring. They want a war, let them have it. There's literally nothing but tourism to interest the region, and quite honestly I'm tired of it.

Sorry, I see people dieing in the Mississippi, Japan, and Sudan, China, and many other places. I would not care any more than I do now about those places if they showed more of it from other places.

You just don't get it. I, as an American, am only concerned about America. I am in a country going broke for helping. Now I can pray for those people, but the honest truth is no one cares, and no one especially cares when we're broke.

The truth is, Palestine is extinct. America was the only hope, to even the smallest degree, and now they're going down a whirlwind of fail. Do you expect the only other superpower, China, to do anything? Do you expect Anyone in the middle east to do anything as revolution and protests spread across the region? Europe is to busy being Europe. No one in this world cares and has the money to do anything. It's a lost cause.
edit on 24-5-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Girl gets run over by bulldozer and thread goes into anti-Zionist overload, brilliant
Goebbles would be proud.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
The jewish state of israel are nothing more than welfare check recipients,what exactly does this small country contribute to the world and more importanly what do does america get from israel,and saying that israel is our defence against muslim countries just does not cut im afraid,by supporting and giving israel billions of dollars your actualy condoning everything they do against muslims and in particular the palastinians.

They sunk an american navy reconnaissance boat,a big silence on that one

What the heck is going on people,what are the facts,without any conspiracy opinions

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

Originally posted by LoveAndPerseverence
this post is biased and bogus! israel was made israel for a reason, it can be israel and have palestinians accepted perfectly, while if its a palestine state jews will never be accepted. the israelis will be willing to accept anybody if they get the state

Its always "biased" and "bogus" as soon as it comes to the struggle of the palestinaians against the Zionist state. The Zionist state makes it look biased and bogus, so in the meantime it can go ahead with its genocide and its land grab.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

This is what you get when you use children as weapons to fight wars.

What is the Palestinian birth rate? Answer, one of the highest in the world.

It is disgusting how Islam uses children and women as shields and weapons.

You fool no one with your lies.

islam would never allow such things. where did u hear this? south park?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
That is what you get if you force children to fight F16s and other modern american weaponry in order to survive...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
The things I would do to the bulldozer operator...The things I would do.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by KDM_Souljah

Ship didn't sink, also every one of our allies has hit one of our stuff by accident, we've done the same. It happens.

Supporting a nation does not mean you say what they do is right. We also support dozens of other nations across the world that have killed many.

But one thing is for sure, not many care. And honestly, tell me. Why should we? Like you said, what does that region have to give us? I see nothing. There's no reason to support them, nor is there any reason not to. So they do, because they have. It's been the tradition of the last 5 presidents to do what the one before them did.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

"Using children"?
I'll give ya "using children"

Israel slaughtering children
is not
the OTHER SIDE USING CHILDREN

Israel is the white slave trade capital of the free world
as was exposed to the US congress during the dyncorps sextrade trials
via Congresswoman Cynthia Mckinney
(See Rumspheld turn onto a worm shadow...heh heh)
www.youtube.com...
using children?
george soros
remember him as a child?
working for the Nazis?
selling his buddies to the huns

thats using children

edit on 24-5-2011 by Danbones because: link utube search

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by pendekar

Every religion on the world uses children for war. Islam would do that. As would any religion. There's people in every faith that do bad things. And Palestine has done bad things. Honestly, let the whole region burn. Solves all the problems.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

You do what you do to win a war. Who dies doesn't matter.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
The whole conflict is sad and everything

But

What the heck was that girl doing coming from USA to a WARZONE?!?!?! I totally understand the hippie movement, but they are doing it DEAD wrong. YOU DON'T STAND INFRONT OF A BULLDOZER TO MAKE THEM STOP, WHEN IT CLEARLY IS NOT STOPPING, UNARMED IN A WARZONE.

You know what that girl was? She was that lone ant crawling on your kitchen and you come along and go "where you goin MOFO, /SMASH"

Just like those idiots that climb mountains, you are in the wrong place in the wrong time, and nature does not care if you die.

The difference between humans and animals is that humans worry about death, they worry about friends, get depressed, get inspired to do stupid things like that girl was doing, but animals, they just wana eat, they will KILL you so they can eat.

And if you like it or not, we're as animal as a wolf, just smarter so we can take down the entire world with us when we go.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

who dies doesn't matter?
Then gorman if that's true
you go first
edit on 24-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I, currently, am not fighting a war. Nor do I have anything to do with a war. Ergo, until a war I am involved with occurs, I cannot agree to die for a war I don't care about. And believe me, I do not care about any war in that hopeless, Godless, cursed strip of land. Now if a war did somehow begin in which I was put into a position of fighting, I assure you, I would go first. With a nuke. Straight to Jerusalem, and end it for ever. The day that entire region is a smoking echo of the past is the day the world will know peace. And that will be the day I sign up first for that plane that carries that bomb to end it forever.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
It is simple and a great irony: Gaza = the Warsaw Ghetto.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

If I wanted the violence to end and I was a leader, I'd just stop caring. They want a war, let them have it. There's literally nothing but tourism to interest the region, and quite honestly I'm tired of it.

Sorry, I see people dieing in the Mississippi, Japan, and Sudan, China, and many other places. I would not care any more than I do now about those places if they showed more of it from other places.

You just don't get it. I, as an American, am only concerned about America. I am in a country going broke for helping. Now I can pray for those people, but the honest truth is no one cares, and no one especially cares when we're broke.

The truth is, Palestine is extinct. America was the only hope, to even the smallest degree, and now they're going down a whirlwind of fail. Do you expect the only other superpower, China, to do anything? Do you expect Anyone in the middle east to do anything as revolution and protests spread across the region? Europe is to busy being Europe. No one in this world cares and has the money to do anything. It's a lost cause.

America has been helping itself, not helping others.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

How so? If America helped itself, it wouldn't be going to debt, it would be like the Spanish in the 1500s, with mountains of gold.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse
reply to post by poet1b

Who did bush appoint Chairman of the Federal Reserve of the United States of America. ? I may ask
Ben Bernake- Ethnicity Jewish

Coincidence i think not...
edit on 23-5-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

This is a stupid argument.

Jewish = Evil?

I guess with a large percentage of white folks in US government, all whites are evil as well?

You folks in these threads are either bots or just insane with hatred. Even as much as I hate the concept of Islam, I have realized that some do "get it". Dr. Zuhdi Jasser. He likely represents .0005% of the total. The rest of the muzzies are either all for "killing infidels" or too damn cowardly to say "boo".

Out of curiosity, I'd like to see the racial make of of the anti israel threads.

Non Israeli middle eastern?

Self loathing middle class whites?

Non christian african?

I'm sure it would be interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join