It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zionist Media Will Never Allow This on TV.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Hmmm I guess we all see what we want or need to see.
As for your next line huh??
hamas zionists, you nailed it yourself, hamas is the zionist arm of palestine, they are in cahoots with israel and do not speak for all or even a majority of palestine.
They are what is refered to as turncoats, but they are recognized by israel as the ruling party.
I wonder why?
Ahhhh yes and the years old video.
What year was that?
Do you think this 4 year old girl singing to her mother actually comprehended what all of that was about?
Sure this is a sad exploitation of a child on video.
But just exactly what would push a peoples to something so extreme as to not care about death?
Who put them there?
Could it be the fact the Palestinians were put into a big concentration camp we call Gaza, constantly raided and bombed by a technologically superior enemy?
Could it be the constant loss of loved ones or friends or just neighbors?
I cannot fathom how you could believe anyone would think this is awesome.
But you are right, when you stated, "The West Bank is the area controlled by radical Muslim war mongers".
hamas was put in place by israel.
But we are not talking about the controllers we are refering to the little people who get caught up in a war.
These are the things the zionist controlled media will not show, but they do show anything that would benefit their cause.
I understand you are here preaching the zionist agenda but we are talking of the things they do not show.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by pendekar

Every religion on the world uses children for war. Islam would do that. As would any religion. There's people in every faith that do bad things. And Palestine has done bad things. Honestly, let the whole region burn. Solves all the problems.

you don't understand. i'm a muslim, the religion itself does not allow the use of children in such way, let alone killing yourself. you'll go straight to hell. i think my religion is being hijacked. weird things happened that do not reflect the true teachings of islam.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

You might have a point if Muslim terrorism wasn't everywhere Islam goes, but sadly,

Where ever Islam goes, it brings war and terrorism.. Africa, Central Asia, Europe, and India, Indonesia, The Philippines, Islam always claims to be the victim, even though it is the Muslims who always instigate the violence.

Israel is only one front in the numerous wars being carried out by Islam.

If the Palestinians were smart, they would turn their back on Islam, and try to learn something about technology from the Israelis. That is the road to peace, prosperity, and the future.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Not just your religion Brother.
I believe religion used to be looked at as a hope for the future, of something better.
Just somewhere along the way peoples ideas of religion got perverted in a he said she said sort of thing.
This is another thing the media will not cover, any of them.
I grew up a hardcore baptist and Christian used to be a good word in my eyes, but I see how that too was hijacked and perverted into something ugly.
The media everywhere uses each others holy books to point out the evils of that religion and never point out the good.
But it is on the news so it must be true, right?

Problem is in the controllers, the dictators or the people we ... "elect".
They speak for all of us but they do not mirror our wants needs or thoughts.
But you have a few hate ridden individuals or just plain "paid haters" and when they do their thing it is put on tv and the world percieves that is what the whole country thinks.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
You know we live in sad times when our hard earned US tax money is supporting a terrorist organization like Israel.

Fact of the matter is, the truth will never get out there about the ethnic cleansing, horrible living conditions, and atrocities committed by Israel because they run the media. This is a topic that needs to be spread via person-to-person. Let everyone you know what their tax money is supporting and how it could be used here at home! If Israel doesn't want to make amends for the land they illegally took, then forget about them, cut them off completely.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Terrorism is a big word to use.
"Give me your lunch money" is terrorism.
But in many places in the world where there is "Terrorism" there is always an oppressed people.
There is in all of the places you have mentioned.
The zionist controlled media does not speak of the "blood diamonds" that come out of Africa, sure they had a brief mention but that must be over now as you haven't heard of it recently right?
By the way, who does control the diamonds anyway?
I will say that you are 100 percent correct though, if the Muslims would turn their backs to religion, and the Christians as well.
Well if we got rid of religion all together there would be a lot less deaths, so not just the Muslims.
But as long as the zionist media keeps propaganda up there will be no peace sadly.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DarylHamblett

I am not a mod or would not wish to be but please keep on topic, "The Zionist Media Will Never Allow This on TV".
1 line posts are frowned on by the T&C and the truth will sort out.
Off topic areas have a habit of getting threads shut down.
Thanks for the support however.
Mods, if I am wrongly acting please delete this post and I will understand.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Well it did happen nearly half a century ago. The news doesn't exactly report things from that long ago. Tell me, how many reports happen on Vietnam? Or Iran? Or any other of the events of that day? It's a dead story. There is no reason to continue to report it. We don't continue reporting stories from 1 year ago, much less 44.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

You're a Muslim. You're point? I'm a Christian. Does that stop the Lord's Army in Africa? Or the Pope's ignorance in Italy? Being a member of a religion does not make everyone of that religion the same.

Get out of your delusions. There's no such thing as religious unity. Every religion has been hijacked and has been so for many years now, all in the pursuit of your own power.

Some time ago I was a devout catholic. Then I started questioning my faith. Lead me to atheism. Then I found a small community of catholics that were different, brought me back. Still it wasn't enough. I then found the local protestants and found true peace. These were true Christians. The others were not. This is the truth you must learn. Your religion is a lie. Seek those not seen by the eyes of the world. There you will find true people.
edit on 24-5-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

You're a Muslim. You're point? I'm a Christian. Does that stop the Lord's Army in Africa? Or the Pope's ignorance in Italy? Being a member of a religion does not make everyone of that religion the same.

Get out of your delusions. There's no such thing as religious unity. Every religion has been hijacked and has been so for many years now, all in the pursuit of your own power.

Some time ago I was a devout catholic. Then I started questioning my faith. Lead me to atheism. Then I found a small community of catholics that were different, brought me back. Still it wasn't enough. I then found the local protestants and found true peace. These were true Christians. The others were not. This is the truth you must learn. Your religion is a lie. Seek those not seen by the eyes of the world. There you will find true people.

i find peace and truth in mine. i am happy. i don't need people to tell me that what I believe is wrong and that my religion is a lie. if you are a true christian, please.. spread love and respect.

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them"
(Mother Teresa)

my point is crytal clear. islam do not condone the use of children in war and killing yourself. what's happening around the world in the name of my religion does not reflect the true teachings of Islam. i don't understand why u jumped at me like that. my last message is very simple..
edit on 24-5-2011 by pendekar because: point

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

You are correct, the USS Liberty incident was a long time ago and does not receive press nowadays.
However the press it received back when was shady at best and the real story did not come out until years later.
But if the zionist media did publish the true story when it happened, do you think the israeli's would be using US weapons and spending US cash?
I would bet there would be no US support for israel, as they are a terrorist state.
Any US citizen who supports israel spits on the graves of those poor sailors.And imagine what the zionist controlled media would have published if the israelis had been able to sink the ship and kill all of the witnesses.
I imagine the US would have been sold another lie and gotten into another war.
Just like all of the rest.
Do you support the attack on the USS Liberty?

(Edit)
As for the reporting of non current stories, was there ever a retraction put out in the zionist controlled media saying "Whoops israel attempted to decimate a clearly marked US ship in unmarked fighters"?
I don't believe so.
edit on 24-5-2011 by g146541 because: to add

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Not judging, point out the facts. That just goes to show your mentality though, and that is me judging that, not your person. If you assume an attack on your religion is an attack on you personally, you are not in the right mind set to be discussing religion. Fact is All Abrahamic faiths do share one thing in common. You do what you have to do to win a war. War is to be avoided at all costs, but when it happens, children are nothing more than people in the way. You pray and act to end wars for that very reason. War is a terrible sin and a terrible act, but all the faiths are quite clear as to how to conduct war: slaughter. War in the Bible is far different than war in human minds of the 21st century. War in the Bible is reserved for when a people become so violent and so against God and in an offensive people, they must be completely destroyed and wiped out, without any survivors other than those God shows mercy on. That, to my best knowledge, is the actions Muslims have followed through with across the globe. And yes, their enemy is a Godless aggressor seeking only to destroy them. The only logical sense is to wipe their enemies out. Unfortunately, many have failed to see the difference from back then and today. Today, citizens are individuals. You, too, must learn that you are an individual. This may sound all too violent and hateful, but that's exactly what it is. And that is why God hates war.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
You honestly believe what you're saying don't you. Next thing
you'll be telling us is that picture of israeli kids signing Bombs before
they were tossed at their neighbors was fake, and that muslims blew
up the Twin Towers. You are a funny funny guy popeye. go eat your
spinach.

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by g146541

You might have a point if Muslim terrorism wasn't everywhere Islam goes, but sadly,

Where ever Islam goes, it brings war and terrorism.. Africa, Central Asia, Europe, and India, Indonesia, The Philippines, Islam always claims to be the victim, even though it is the Muslims who always instigate the violence.

Israel is only one front in the numerous wars being carried out by Islam.

If the Palestinians were smart, they would turn their back on Islam, and try to learn something about technology from the Israelis. That is the road to peace, prosperity, and the future.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Again, it was the 60s. The Liberty was hardly the only thing to be oddly misreported. Once again, truth for one topic does not mean anything special. The problem with these Israel threads all too often is that Israel is held at a different standard when in fact it is no more than average in terms of its record. Let go of the bias, and you would see that there is nothing special. Other than the name Israel. It has been no different a nation than most South American Nations, hell even the US. it certainly is no different than the record of most European nations in Africa the same local decades of its existence.

The media, in fact, is not Zionist. It's only interested in what people want to hear. Now when there was a war afoot and action going on, the News non-stop reported everything from the entire region. Americans like to see war, I'm afraid. But once the war is over, Americans don't care anymore, so the news goes somewhere else. That's the truth. There's nothing special about Israel and the news. There's simply a basic rule. people like destruction. Where there are bodies, there the vultures will gather, known as the news. There's simply not enough bodies yet to merit interest to American media.

Do I support Israel? I honestly don't care about anyone in that cursed strip of land. I support the destruction of every nation within 100 km of Jerusalem and their complete extinction. The sooner that land mass is a burning heap of nothingness, the sooner the rest of the world can get back to caring about things that matter.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Yes it was in the 60's June 8, 1967 to be exact.
This incident was not "oddly misreported" it was BLATENTLY lied about.
The US attempted to send fighters but they were recalled, someone big knew what happened and that it was going to happen.
You said "truth for one topic does not mean anything special".
I believe the truth is PARAMOUNT, if we would have found the truth back when it could have stopped a whole slew of lies and murder in the future.
And to be able to run this story nowadays it would enrage the populace.
Now I did not ask if you support israel, I asked if you support the attack on the USS Liberty.
Would you have stopped it and have reported to the major media what had happened?
Or would you have believed the lie and spread it?
I know what the zionist controlled media would have done, and did.
They spit on the graves of 34 good men.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Not judging, point out the facts. That just goes to show your mentality though, and that is me judging that, not your person. If you assume an attack on your religion is an attack on you personally, you are not in the right mind set to be discussing religion. Fact is All Abrahamic faiths do share one thing in common. You do what you have to do to win a war. War is to be avoided at all costs, but when it happens, children are nothing more than people in the way. You pray and act to end wars for that very reason. War is a terrible sin and a terrible act, but all the faiths are quite clear as to how to conduct war: slaughter. War in the Bible is far different than war in human minds of the 21st century. War in the Bible is reserved for when a people become so violent and so against God and in an offensive people, they must be completely destroyed and wiped out, without any survivors other than those God shows mercy on. That, to my best knowledge, is the actions Muslims have followed through with across the globe. And yes, their enemy is a Godless aggressor seeking only to destroy them. The only logical sense is to wipe their enemies out. Unfortunately, many have failed to see the difference from back then and today. Today, citizens are individuals. You, too, must learn that you are an individual. This may sound all too violent and hateful, but that's exactly what it is. And that is why God hates war.

please stop judging me. there's a lot of "you's" in your reply. and please, get your facts straight. seek honestly, ask the right person. i didn't assume anything. i just wanted to bring into the picture about the possibility of my religion being hijacked with all the disinfo in the media. your assumption about how Islam would use children in war is clearly wrong. islam also does not approve suicide. what's happening around the world with suicide bombings and all is very fishy to say the least..

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

What are you trying to say?

Islam is not fighting wars of terrorism in Africa, Central Asia, Europe, India, Indonesia, and The Philippines?

Or Islam is the victim in all of these conflicts?

What I am starting to think, is that Muhammad was the anti-Christ, and Allah is the devil.

Islam could find peace with Israel, but they don't want peace, not with anyone, unless that peace is one in which they rule over everyone else.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
"In his remarks at the American Israel Public Affairs Committee conference, President Obama maintained that 'every state has the right to self-defense.' He stressed that Israel 'must be able to defend itself - by itself - against any threat.'

Yet the Palestinian state that he proposes would be allowed to govern itself only as 'a sovereign and nonmilitarized state.' This of course will render the Palestinian state unable to defend itself against Israeli or other intrusions.

No self-respecting Palestinian leader would agree to, much less dare to negotiate under, this condition, or indeed under the terms proposed in many of such regrettably one-sided remarks."

NYT, To the editor Tuesday, May 24, 2011: Shaw J. Dallal
The writer is a professor of Middle East studies at Colgate University, USA.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by cripmeister

No a girl was not just run over, she was murdered.
But who ran this girl over?
It was not the Palestinians, it was the zionists.
But you would call us Nazis for speaking of justice for a murdered girl?
Yes Goebbles...err Goebbels would be proud of you.
The Nazi argument is off topic, we are discussing a girl who was murdered and the zionist media that suppresses information.
Remember the USS Liberty.

There's no proof she was murdered and you know it. The poor girl stood in front of a bulldozer and got run over, accidents like that happen every day. It unfortunate and sad that she is being used as a propaganda device.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join