It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zionist Media Will Never Allow This on TV.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

you have a stupid logic, so you mean that with low birth rate you will have more men,, why you hate worlds fastest growing religion

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
As I come to understand it the palestiniens are made up of many nations that claim land in biblical country of Isreal, the isrealis from what I understand has been around and has religious monuments dating back thousands of years. How is it only assumed that this land was stolen and not theres, in fact I feel both peoples should deserve to make claim. But yet all you have is people screaming about giving back land and how terrible isreal is, zionist oppressors of a peacefull people.

But the one question that stays fresh in my mind, is if these people are such loving peacefull, god (allah) fearing people then how come there own brothers and sisters of Muslim faith don't offer these people just as mutually acceptable land for them to go. There is plenty of desert out there Is the mid east that small and lacking appropriate places, or is there an underlying factor such as maybe the whole area is against the palestiniens.

Can't the isrealis have the same rights to land that they can prove was once there forefathers isn't there churches temples, documentation of there being there as well? Dating back some thousands of years. Just seems like everyone hates them and blames only isreal. But i just think that they should IMO have just as much right that the palestinians. Or not I dunno

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by something wicked

A load of what?
Which part did I lie on?
I speak of the things that the zionist media would bury if they could, does this make me bad or racist for embracing truth?
Did I discuss race, answer no.
I did use the word genocide in a response to a poster who used the same word, so it did fit.
I spoke of the zionists, although some may be jewish but not all are.
Please explain where my "racist rant" was.

Crap, race is discussed without saying so - how can it not in this situation? The term zionist is a purely cosmeticised one - who do you consider to be zionist? It's a tin foil term, so tell me what you think it means.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

The only thing he would be proud of is the Israeli treatment of Palestinians.

no actually he would be quite proud that, through his advent and mastery of modern propaganda, the victims, the CHILDREN, are being seen as the perps. The girl, attempting to stop a bulldozer from ILLEGALLY bulldozing a DOCTORS HOME, is run over, on purpose, and murdered, and we're supposed to blame the GIRL.

Yes, I'm going to walk towards you swinging my fists in the air, if you happen to get smacked in the face, it's your fault.

Beyond that, he would be grinning ear to ear to see that the Christians in America are actually bending over backwards, destroying their own country to support Israel, who, once completely in control, will have no love lost over those stupid Goys. That's the amazing part, the non jewish christians foaming at the mouth proclaiming Israels right to murder people because the bible tells them so. THAT, my friends, is the amazing part.

Oh, and since some people keep bringing it up....

When exactly was the last time a Palestinian child strapped bombs on and blew themselves up killing an Israeli? Better yet, what is the current Israeli death toll from Palestinian attacks, oh, lets say, from 2003 til now. What about the death toll on the other side? Yeah exactly.

You people can attempt to make it about supporting terror, but you know it's not, and so do we. You know we don't support murder, by either side, yet you will come here and claim otherwise. You know this has nothing to do with religion, but you will attempt to make it that. You know we, well, most of us, make a clear distinction between what we call the Zionists, and Judaism as a whole. But you will continually switch the words around and try to make it about "Jews" when it's about the government, and military, of Israel. Sure, they happen to be Jewish, that doesn't make them evil, and it surely doesn't give them a pass.

It's funny, the media is completely controlled by the Israeli Lobby, as is the government, this is an open secret, but any news from the middle east, not completely cow towing to Israel, is propaganda.

The UN is antisemetic. Nato is antisemitic. America, who sends billions a year in unanswered military aid, is "turnning their back on ISrael" by simply stating the obvious, draw up your borders based on what everyone agrees should be the starting point, pre 1967 borders, with mutually agreed landswaps as no one expects people to just up and relocate (well, no one except the Israelis).

That of course is just antisemitic.

I'm actually appalled to see people in here actually saying that if the jews can just relocate somewhere, maybe the arabs should relocate elsewhere. Hmm, maybe you should have spoke up sooner so we could have told all those Jews attempting to immigrate to PALESTINE, to just pick somewhere else as it was already occupied.

I find it quite telling that people talking about the government of ISrael, and their military actions, and be called racist or antisemitic and in some cases silenced over it. Yet people can come and make crass generalizations about Muslims, including using racial slurs and blatant acts of racism, yet THEY get 50+ stars and no one seems to silence them.

Back to the OP, honestly, I don't know why you bothered, it's been tried before, these guys just come a derail the thread, as they did here, and they are pretty good at it, yes everyone is on to their game, but did it stop the derailment, not at all, it completely killed the thread 3 pages in.

Actually, you've got an opinion which you are entitled to as have others. If you could come down from your very comfortable fence that you sit on and look at the facts, both sides have issues to address - you are so obviously anti Jew that it seems a waste of time to build a dialogue with you, what news do you watch? I see atrocities on both sides, you choose not to, I hope next term in school is good for you and your idealogical ideals will go that little bit further instead of facing the truth - there is good and bad on both sides - you seem to be convinced that if people are from Isreal then they are bad, Please, get a bigger perspective before shooting your mouth off.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
You are missing the point completely...

If you really think either side 'those RUNNING THE SHOW' care about their own think again. I don't care what you wish to call them, you know the Narcissistic Crazy People, are in control. DIVIDE AND CONQUER is
what they've always done, even if it means Sacrificing their own. They've created Religion to serve a much higher purpose. They enjoy watching people argue over the crumbs that fall from their table. In fact when people begin to hate each other, argue over who is right or wrong, what religion is truer, who killed less people than the other team, and, which god is the real one, they suck it up like a spider sucks blood from it's Victim.

You are being laughed at somewhere by these individuals because you are playing right into their hands, and their plans. They want all humans to fight again, divide and conquer. If people are busy bickering they wont be paying attention to what is really going on. Everything is a game to these individuals, we are their toys they run the world, and, if you dont see it then you sir, are incredibly blind.

and That is what i'm conveying to you.

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by awareness10

What are you trying to say?

Islam is not fighting wars of terrorism in Africa, Central Asia, Europe, India, Indonesia, and The Philippines?

Or Islam is the victim in all of these conflicts?

What I am starting to think, is that Muhammad was the anti-Christ, and Allah is the devil.

Islam could find peace with Israel, but they don't want peace, not with anyone, unless that peace is one in which they rule over everyone else.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by awareness10
You are missing the point completely...

If you really think either side 'those RUNNING THE SHOW' care about their own think again. I don't care what you wish to call them, you know the Narcissistic Crazy People, are in control. DIVIDE AND CONQUER is
what they've always done, even if it means Sacrificing their own. They've created Religion to serve a much higher purpose. They enjoy watching people argue over the crumbs that fall from their table. In fact when people begin to hate each other, argue over who is right or wrong, what religion is truer, who killed less people than the other team, and, which god is the real one, they suck it up like a spider sucks blood from it's Victim.

You are being laughed at somewhere by these individuals because you are playing right into their hands, and their plans. They want all humans to fight again, divide and conquer. If people are busy bickering they wont be paying attention to what is really going on. Everything is a game to these individuals, we are their toys they run the world, and, if you dont see it then you sir, are incredibly blind.

and That is what i'm conveying to you.

Originally posted by poet1b

What are you trying to say?

Islam is not fighting wars of terrorism in Africa, Central Asia, Europe, India, Indonesia, and The Philippines?

Or Islam is the victim in all of these conflicts?

What I am starting to think, is that Muhammad was the anti-Christ, and Allah is the devil.

Islam could find peace with Israel, but they don't want peace, not with anyone, unless that peace is one in which they rule over everyone else.

You don't need a divide and conquer from the mystical PTB, you get it here on ATS, based on hardly shrouded rasicm and delusions, it's actually sickening and if Israel was Africa linked and their skin colour was darker this would be recognised for what it really, truly is - racism. I am not Jewish, I am not a follower of the terrorist party (Hamas) currently in control of the Gaza strip (yes they are) but I will happily support both and hope peace can be made - are the rest of you so full of hate?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
When you damage the children, you make it 100x times more easier to corrupt them and make them susceptible to indoctrination. Every time a child is psychologically damaged, a terrorist is born. The religion is just optional.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
then our Great Land of BC should be handed over to the Natives from whom it was Stolen right?

I thnk i'll start a campaign to accomplish that. You dont have a right to your house it belongs to the
Natives, many of which are good friends of mine. Think again before standing up for a group of people
who believe in a fairy tail and try to force it on an entire race of people. And dont tell me you agree with
me because i know you would never willingly give up your own land for people who havent owned it
for a less time than the israei's have, in fact the Native Indians do deserve their land, they take care of it
unlike most people, but they dont go out and slaughter women and children over it thats INSANE and if you
dont already know that then its possible you are the result of religious brainwashing.. So dont even go there.

Originally posted by SaneThinking
As I come to understand it the palestiniens are made up of many nations that claim land in biblical country of Isreal, the isrealis from what I understand has been around and has religious monuments dating back thousands of years. How is it only assumed that this land was stolen and not theres, in fact I feel both peoples should deserve to make claim. But yet all you have is people screaming about giving back land and how terrible isreal is, zionist oppressors of a peacefull people.

But the one question that stays fresh in my mind, is if these people are such loving peacefull, god (allah) fearing people then how come there own brothers and sisters of Muslim faith don't offer these people just as mutually acceptable land for them to go. There is plenty of desert out there Is the mid east that small and lacking appropriate places, or is there an underlying factor such as maybe the whole area is against the palestiniens.

Can't the isrealis have the same rights to land that they can prove was once there forefathers isn't there churches temples, documentation of there being there as well? Dating back some thousands of years. Just seems like everyone hates them and blames only isreal. But i just think that they should IMO have just as much right that the palestinians. Or not I dunno

edit on 24-5-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
"The Israeli Lobby owns the Congress, media, Hollywood, Wall Street, both political parties, and the White House. This kind of talk will get people fired by this lobby, as we have seen recently with White House correspondent Helen Thomas and CNN anchor Rick Sanchez. However, many Americans are growing tired of the arrogance of the Israel Lobby and their bigoted attitudes toward anyone who challenges their influence-peddling and their ridiculous insistence that Israel must be supported because of some ancient fairy tales involving some tribes who wandered the deserts of the Middle East and saw and heard non-existent things because of sun stroke, drinking bad water, and smoking local hallucinogenic plants."
- Wayne Madsen

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

No, it wouldn't enrage the populace. People would read about an event that happened a generation ago and not care. Do you not get it? Things that happened that long ago do not enrage people, especially seeing as most of the people involved at the time are dead, and with that, their secrets, if they even had it. If you look at the situation, it makes perfect sense why it happened. The only way Israel won that war was with absolute brutality and non-caring. How else could a few thousand soldiers kill over 100,000 enemies in a few days? The truth here is that Israel didn't care about who they were shooting at. And that's why they won. The media back then isn't even the same media today. Back then the media had two sides. "Kill the Commies", and "yea America". Anything else did not matter.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by pendekar

Repeating what you believe to be true doesn't change what is true. Islam is not a single entity. It is a broken collection of beliefs spread across the world.

Sorry, but you just don't understand individuality. You are not a militant in Afghanistan. And that Militant IS a Muslim who DOES believe suicide bombing is ok by his faith and DOES use children and DOES throw acid ad women for trying to learn. THAT man is a Muslim. An I have no doubt that, you who more than likely rejects everything he believes, is also a Muslim. You have to fix your faith if you believe in it. Not I. Of course, the question has to be asked. How correct is a faith that has such members with such beliefs. Do I associate you with him? No. You are an individual. And that is what you have failed to realize. The faith of that man is equal to the faith you have, in the same book, God, and Jihad. So who is Muslim? Both men. I do not have sufficient knowledge of Islam to say who is right and who is wrong relative to his faith. I am ignorant. And thus, I cannot judge. What I can judge, however, is that Islam is experiencing a complication of message. And that I can judge as a problem. Just because i judge the man in Afghanistan to be evil, does not mean you are evil. A judgement that that man should be turned to dust by a predator drone does not mean I desire you as an individual to be turned to dust by a predator drone. Now do I hate Islam? I'd say I don't believe it to be a legitimate faith. Do I hate you? NO. Do I hate that man? No. Do I hate his beliefs? Yes. Do I hate your beliefs? I cannot say I do based on the data available. Yet both you and that man are Muslim. And both you and that man have the same faith. So why are they so radically different?

These questions were what drove me into atheism. And discovering that the behavior and beliefs of some Catholics does not make all Christians the same is a profound discovery. One, based on your responses, I cannot say you have learned yet. Liberate yourself from the mob.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by awareness10

"The Israeli Lobby owns the Congress, media, Hollywood, Wall Street, both political parties, and the White House. This kind of talk will get people fired by this lobby, as we have seen recently with White House correspondent Helen Thomas and CNN anchor Rick Sanchez. However, many Americans are growing tired of the arrogance of the Israel Lobby and their bigoted attitudes toward anyone who challenges their influence-peddling and their ridiculous insistence that Israel must be supported because of some ancient fairy tales involving some tribes who wandered the deserts of the Middle East and saw and heard non-existent things because of sun stroke, drinking bad water, and smoking local hallucinogenic plants."
- Wayne Madsen

Errm, aren't we saying the same thing? I would never ever support the killing of people whether they be Israeli or Palestinian - why would I? I'm not here saying that one group is the criminal and the other is the victim, I personally think there is hate on both sides,

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Not living in the real world of progress, and moving forward seems to have diluted your thoughts thanks for coming out though good on ya.... All I did was ask a question on why only one persons right to land seems viable and anothers not, as I stated they both obviously have some interest in the same piece of sand, and it all seems religiously driven. As I said it's also my understanding that Isreal has been a nation long before the borders were re-established hence the history of its peoples. What i don't understand and you had no answer for apart from your aimless response, is why the palestinians don't seem to receive support from there own people from other muslim nations. Why everyone seems to think one nation has more of a right than another to a piece of land that has obvious history attached to it. Thats my question???

And you fire back about the Natives LoL

But since reading your other posts it's evident where your arguement comes from and as a person who only has questions not answers I won't even bother with you and your predetermined responses (Zionists, Evil IDF and what ever other trite you have to spew) not intersted simply asked a question

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Back then?
The israelis are still killing indiscriminately, yet the zionist owned media never seems to touch on that little fact.
And years later still maters, it is called closure.
But I see without you having to say so you would prefer to spit on 34 mens graves.
I don't need to know anything else about your character.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaneThinking

Sorry but all i read for the first 2.5 lines you wrote was Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah...

As for the Palestinian Commentary, whats to say? Everyone knows they're being suppressed. Everyone knows a Bully when they See one, except for YOU apparently.. You're the argumentative type, you remind me so much of a Pitt Bull... So you wanna save the zionist world Superman? Show us your Muscles or close your rat trap because quite honestly no one wants to fight over something as futile as this let alone read it continually.

Not living in the real world of progress, and moving forward seems to have diluted your thoughts thanks for coming out though good on ya.... All I did was ask a question on why only one persons right to land seems viable and anothers not, as I stated they both obviously have some interest in the same piece of sand, and it all seems religiously driven. As I said it's also my understanding that Israel has been a nation long before the borders were re-established hence the history of its peoples. What i don't understand and you had no answer for apart from your aimless response, is why the palestinians don't seem to receive support from there own people from other muslim nations. Why everyone seems to think one nation has more of a right than another to a piece of land that has obvious history attached to it. Thats my question???

And you fire back about the Natives LoL

Fire back?, so its not ok to stand up for any group of actual deserving Peoples except the one you're Cheerleading for? Oh com on how fair is that now?

But since reading your other posts it's evident where your argument comes from and as a person who only has questions not answers I won't even bother with you and your predetermined responses (Zionists, Evil IDF and what ever other trite you have to spew) not interested simply asked a question

who said i had answers anyways oh yeah YOU Did ........ LOL. Yawn... Um i suppose you DO? So what are the Answers O' Great One with the Smart ### Commentary. Think before you open that electrified trap attached to your face ok?

edit on 24-5-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by No Retreat No Surrender
The reality of war never gets full exposure on the MSM. There’s too many missiles to use and sell for this to happen

The MSM cannot bring down the war industry. They have their place and its not to change the way of the world The evil elites created this world as it is now as they have all the money.

This is a sad storey that is repeated in many war zones around the world. War is misery but the people who create it watch it from afar on their HD TVs. Its a massive shame that’s there’s so much suffering on mother Earth.

You'll never, ever hear a serious discussion about the criminality of Hamas & the rest of the fascist Muslim Brotherhood when it comes to Middle East issues; it ends up being falsely dichotomized into two equally idiotic & propagandic extremes: Either they're totally innocent and victims of a 'Zionist plot' or what have you, or all the Palestinians and other Arab Muslims are wanna-be terrorists who hate the Western world simply because we believe in democratic values. There's almost never a middle ground of any kind, especially nothing which actually points to the real truth, like how the Grand Mufti pledged a friendship & alliance with Hitler, or even the possibility that many of today's neo-Nazis may be in cahoots with radical extremist, jihadists[including, possibly, the supposedly recently deceased O.B.L.], as shown here: [url=http://nation.foxnews.com/usama-bin-laden/2011/05/08/cair-bin-laden-more-neo-nazi-white-supremacist[/url]

[I realize this is from FOX Nation, but even the MSM will let a little truth slip out every now & then, you have to admit.]

And you know something that I realized not all that long ago? The same damn thing goes for Zionism, too. It's either that all Zionists are crusaders doing the work of Christ, or perfect, infallible angels, or that they're all part of a conspiracy[right-wing or 'Marxist' depending on who you ask] to destroy America, that they all despise Arabs, etc. Again, no reasoning here, and nothing that actually discusses the real history of Zionism, whether of it's good side[the original socialist and/or democratic settlers who came to the area before 1930, most of whom were secularists and had no problem with the Arab natives], or it's bad side[the Betarim who began to make their appearance right around the time of the Great Depression, many of whom were quite fond of fascistic political theory. They later allied with Hitler & Mussolini, and would later leave most of their fellow Jews to be persecuted and eventually DIE in the Holocaust in some cases, including many amongst their fellow Zionists who either disagreed with, or perhaps even just didn't want to get involved in, their particular plots and schemes.]

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

This is probably from 2003, when Rachel Corrie was killed. Does the date really matter, though?

Israeli MSM airs articles far more subversive than that on a weekly basis.

Although I wonder, what have we learned from this short video? "Palestine good, Israel evil"?

Is this really how we choose to educate ourselves? With emotional propaganda?

How is this any different from fear and hate mongering? Because it sends out the message you support?

Bull#.

And this bit of nonsense gets you 60 stars in 10 minutes, while others have written complex analyses of the conflict and have gotten barely 60 views...

Just goes to show no matter what you believe in, in the end we're all sheeple.

With respect,
Eliad.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

and with that said and wisely at that... I confer.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Closure is for those too weak to stand through something. And I fail to see why not caring about a war I didn't have anything to do with is spitting on their graves. I also don't honestly give a damn about the Korean war and wouldn't honestly give a damn if Korea finally admitted to so much they did. I'm not spitting on their graves. I just don't care about dead people. They're dead, now get back and live your own life.

The media doesn't cover them because America doesn't care. I, a viewer, don't care. I only want to hear one thing from that region. The day every nation in that region is dust.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Zionist Izrahell does not control the US Media any longer!

You can take that to the bank!
edit on 24-5-2011 by IzRaHell because: added a line

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join