It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's official, GOD was a space alien, and NOT our real creator

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth

It's only scary to me because I caution anyone to have relations of any type with any aliens. We can be led astray as was the case with God. We need to learn from this people. You wont see it coming if mind control tells you its all good. Its very real.

The greys are very reclusive, in general. They pretty much keep to themselves. The likelihood of you actually interacting with one, even on the spirit realm level is very low. So, while it sounds self aggrandizing in the extreme, the reason they contacted me was to get my help with why their little workers still weren't wanting to reincarnate or were just laying down and dying. I actually do have a double masters in system's counseling so I suppose it isn't really that odd, other than there are a lot of people with such types of degrees.

I did ask the one grey that I most closely associate with 'why me?' And it said it was because that I saw them as no other human ever had, that I wasn't afraid of them and that I had information they believed could be helpful. From what I've learned of them since, making this request was way past their normal comfort zone and done only as a last resort.

And while they do have a hive mind, those in leadership positions can shield themselves somewhat, and for a good while, I was known only to the leadership. I think they didn't want to admit to their people that they'd had to resort to using an outsider's help, as ashamed of failing as they were. The Asian's unwillingness to lose face is very much a spirit origins thing, it seems. It was several months before any of the rest of the leadership would even look at me. But anyway, it has been a very interesting experience, for sure.

And I know myself very well. That is why mind control won't work on me, even as hypnosis generally doesn't. I am immediately aware of thoughts that aren't consistent with who I know myself to be. Plus I am aware that such things as mind control do exist, and so manifest protection from that kind of manipulation.

Also, both my higher self and Ennos, an old ally of Pythos (my dragon) watch out for me on the spirit realm level which is the approach that works best with that kind of 'tool'. Plus I have a couple other entities I've gathered along the way that look out for me on the spirit realm level as well.

But yeah, you are talking to people being led astray all the time on here. Most of those who 'know' stuff about 'future events' and/or evil aliens coming from space to take us over (most of that is the Jue-sah trying to set the E-l*th up to be seen as enemies) and all that hooey, are usually being fed it by some alien or another with the agenda of scaring and manipulating us humans as much as possible.

None of the aliens are really on our side (with most being neutral) other than the E-l*th, but then that's like saying none of the gangs are on our side, but Superman is... like who'd worry about the gangs when Superman is in your corner??? *lol*
edit on 17-5-2011 by DragonriderGal because: Spelling

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

I have to be honest to let everyone know that the first thing I listen to is common sense. When things don't jive, I look at that.
Just like the purpose of the ark of the covinent. It's proof right in the bible that GOD CANT hear your thoughts and prayers. It's not an issue of wanting to debunk current beliefs, its an issue of getting to the truth.

The 'ark' is actually one of the few pieces of advanced technology that the Jue-sah were allowed to use in the contract they have with humanity. Otherwise, they can't use it until we 'invent' it.. the tesla stuff really allowed them to use their most advanced technology now. But the ark was allowed because it could be considered a 'holy' artifact that wouldn't require any explanation other than 'god makes it work', because that is where they keep their 'holy' writings. Those 'writings' now, in reality, contains all the information they can squeeze into it (albeit in code), to help them be more successful their next time thru the cycle in dealing with humanity. That's why their priests study it so diligently. They're looking for what's going to happen and when so they can plan their way more successfully thru it.

I can see they've done this loop at least 3 other times, maybe 4. It's kinda like that ST: TNG episode where the enterprise was caught in this rift in the time/space continuum where they'd come out of the rift and run into another ship.. and then the loop would start again. Like I've said, Roddenberry was telling us things about the metaphysical level of stuff, but he put it into a bit more of a palatable form. But a lot of what he tells stories about, like the wormhole where there is no time, is actually aspects of the spirit realm. You get far enough out from the experience of being in a body, and time pretty much stops and all time is 'now'. That is the level where our highest self hangs out.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

Correct again. Zacaria sitchin says we were converted into drones / slaves for mining gold for another race. I'm told the time line fits, and there is multiple scripts from several areas to back it up. Real nice huh.

Nah, the greys are MUCH better designers than that. IF they'd been paid to create us for that purpose, we'd have been much shorter with long strong arms with all the bugs worked out. But since the greys were using us themselves, they needed us to be able to do the stuff their worker greys did, none of which involved mucking around underground digging for stuff.

And of course the Jue-sah really don't want us to know that we weren't originally slaves, since they want us to be their slaves, so it figures they'd allow that version of 'history' to be the one put forward if someone just wouldn't believe in the traditional biblical origins thing, or the 'scientific' version of 'evolution'.
edit on 16-5-2011 by DragonriderGal because: Spelling

I agree with you in that they could have made us perfect, well possibly. I dunno, why do they mutate species. Because they cant create !!!! It's the type of thing where you could say, they might have made us better, more refined, but what it comes down to is is did they have to. NO. They didn't. We would suffice.

If you think of it in terms of when you go camping, are you going to build a 2 story mansion for your weekend away? No. You'll get what you need, make do without all the frills (unless you're one of those RV 'campers') and then pack it all up and go home after the weekend, leaving your rock-lined campfire and such behind.

They truly only intended to use the human bodies that they cloned for a couple thousand years, and then they would just pull their grey spirits out of them and put them back into grey bodies, and the human bodies would die and either be recycled for their nutrients, or left behind. Seemed simple enough at the time, I am sure.

I am quite certain if they had realized that they were creating a whole new species, they'd have done a much better job on us physically. But I am also pretty sure they still would have blocked our psychic abilities and our ability to work with raw energy along with our memory of past lives because it served their needs to have us be that limited.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Well we only believe he wasn't tangible because he hid from us, and the the words spirit and holy ghost were misunderstood or taken out of context. Honestly to me, it needs no description, at the same time you have to consider that time, that limited language, and that comprehension level. I'm not saying take everything out of context to make it make sense. When I find a plethora of things that make that obvious, then I know its misunderstanding. In this case, its in reference to god through telepathy because he never showed his face. But that doen's t mean he isn't in physical form, proven by the ezekiel chapter saying he comes down in a space craft.

The 'god force' aka overarching sentience of humanity doesn't have a body. It can't 'hide'---nor can it really 'show' itself on the physical plane. WE are its manifestation on this plane since each one of us is part of it.

What I can see as the equivalent of what most mistakingly believe is 'god' (thanks to the Jue-sah and their whacked, manipulated and totally spun version of the spirit realm stuff, the bible with it's book of ezekiel included) isn't a single 'he' or 'she'. So, those were aliens in the space craft, not God. The overarching sentience of humanity doesn't need a spaceship... probably couldn't actually use one since it operates on the pure spirit level.

To the primitive human, I am sure there wasn't any difference. To us, there should be a huge difference.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sundowner

Huh, you say this and then you go off into a tirade about how a certain alien race is here, etc, etc and state that as blatant fact? I'm not trying to be rude here, but you don't have-any-evidence of this claim. At all. Maybe antecedence evidence.

Wow, that was hardly a tirade, but hey, believe what you will, eh?

And really. Evidence??? What exactly would constitute that 'evidence'?? I should have an elf come visit you or something????? I'm not on that good a terms with any alien, sorry. Besides, when you deal with spiritual stuff, there isn't going to be any proof of it; the Jue-sah make sure of that.

I talk about what I see in the human racial unconscious. That's all. I know it hasn't been alter in any way, because the Jue-sah, being not human, can't get in there. Oh their human flunkies can, but they don't have any power to act there, since they are usually so anti-human that the overarching sentience puts the kibosh on anything they might try. But the most they could do would be hide memories, perhaps. And from what I can see, as long as the person is active be it thru being actually alive or on their way thru to the next life, their memories are untouchable.

I am guessing if you were to access the racial unconscious, you would see very similar things to what I see. And it is for you to decide, using your inner self as a guide, as to whether or not what I say is the 'truth' for you. Usually a 'truth' will create some kind of reaction in your body. For me it is like a huge silent gong, when I hear something that is 'true'; others report getting goosebumps or feeling a chill. There are other ways it manifests of course, and the trick is to learn what your own response to it is.

That should be your first and best method for discerning 'truth', not some funky easily manipulated 'evidence'. Even the Jue-sah know that if we don't feel any 'truth' in something, they can't get us to buy into it. So they always throw in a tiny bit of truth so we'll swallow the whole thing unquestioningly. Too many of us humans aren't even aware of this level, and so are easily fooled by just that tiny bit.
edit on 16-5-2011 by DragonriderGal because: Spelling

For some reason I'm not sure if your talking to me. Can you reply with OP in the addressing so I know.

The quoted person was Sundowner; it is my response to them. Sorry if that wasn't clear.
And I do have to say you've done a bang-up job keeping up with all the responses you are getting from so many people. Way too many people post threads and then just stop replying after the first few responses.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by marriah3330
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Who are the jue-sah and blues you talk about? Can you please elaborate on this?

Marriah

They are two of the alien races that have been involved in the development of the earth situation as it stands now.

The Jue-sah, when they end up in human bodies are usually ...

*snip* (trimming the post)

...it's all a story they're telling to get us to run into their evil clutches where they can put us to work for them, creating new and better weapons to whack the Jue-sah with. They know how creative we are, and are salivating at the thought of having us slaving away creating the things they want.

Was that enough of an elaboration on these alien species?

OH WOW

Hum... WOW, like in "wow, that explains it" or like in "Wow, that's totally crazy!"

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterKaman
hello ItsDaTruth
very interesting conclusions youve come to. very similar to my own, based on years of telepathic combat with those viperous aliens (spirits) that invariably call themselves just "god" when they appear within human consciousness. "they" do not like being argued with, and can become very violent in covert ways. in summary 20% of them are "good", and 80% of them collossal dominating egos prepared to sink to evil. im not talking about traditional "devils", but about the supposedly good "gods"/administrators OF the devils. in other words one hardly needs a "devil" to explain the state of earth at all, only a bunch of half-evil mal-administrators can explain the 80%. unfortunately the good 20% are very difficult to find, so in general dont bother looking for "gods" at all, just get on with your own common-sense ideas about what to do with life. as the famous professor dawkins rightly said, jehovah seems closer to a butchering psychopath than any "loving creator". i went up hitlers control tower near salzberg and stood thinking IF any god/spirit had WANTED to they could very easily have killed him (heart attack / trip him over the edge etc), but "god" did NOT stop hitler SO either 1. "he" doesnt exist 2. he is not "powerful" after all (maybe was once but scurried back to other planet long ago) 3. he /"they" thought it CONVENIENT if humans left to kill each other by the million in the joke of "free will". why ? because the aliens /"god" were the original CAUSE of evil, not (originally) "the" devil. god in effect OWES each human (say) 1000000$ but multiply that by 7trillion souls, and the "karmic" DEBT becomes impossible for the gods /"god" to pay, SO "he" /they devised their scheme of great deception (SGD, kamanism), to try make humans think "it was all your own fault due to being sinners". evil on a collossal scale, "in the name" of proclaimed "perfect love". anyway the BOTTOM LINE, is that even if you conclude /decide god was /is a maniac, so what ? we cant stop him/it, and still have to survive /make a living. many top cia thought bush was a maniac determined to bomb iraq, but they eventually all decided to shutup to protect their families etc. we just have to all hope that the 20% good gods (mostly female) will soon get control of the evil (Mostly male) ones. kaman.

You're talking about the Jue-sah here. They've been running the religion scam for millenia; but they've had to keep from getting too carried away because the E-l*th have been watching. The E-l*th were the gods of rome and greece and scandinavia before their rescue ships arrived, but the ones who remained after the ships left began running under the guise of angels so they could still use their power but not get in the way of the Jue-sah's demand for no more alien intervention based on the contract our overarching sentience has with them. But that contract also holds the karma for whatever Jue-sah and their chosen flunkies do in abayence until the end of it, so yah, they've eluded their karma, and if they succeed in enslaving us, they'll never have to have it come due.

But they are some twisted sick puppies... they've gotten so angry with humanity making fools out of them, it's eating them alive. And they are increasing in their push to enslave us, since the contract ends in 2012, so the bad stuff is escalating. But we humans are going to be making full enlightenment with the attendant restoration of what should have been our natural psychic and energy working abilities, and the E-l*th are returning as per the book of revelations, which is really about them punishing the Jue-sah and their human flunkies for being such horrid and abusive manipulators, while in the process of digging them out of their hidy holes so our racial unconscious can send them back in time to do it again. It's their tribulation, not ours.

The only way the Jue-sah can really say they succeeded is to be able to say they've enslaved 80% or more of humanity. And they can only count the ones who are firm believers in whatever religion, or science or other limiting thought structure which trap the thinker into a non-aware state that was created by the Jue-sah. There are just too many of us for that to happen though, so they are going to try to convince the E-l*th and our over arching sentience that by taking over all the governments of the world, that should count as the 80% needed. It won't fly of course, but that is why they are trying so hard to break america right now.. they planned to use our armies to take over the rest of the world that they don't already own.

Sure the Jue-sah have been stockpiling and creating super weapons (you hear rumors about them) with the intention of using them against the e-l*th, and it will get messy for a while, but in the end, the Jue-sah will fail and this world will become a much better place. Our overarching sentience planned this journey for humanity out a long time ago, and everything's pretty much happened as per the plan.

I can see it all possible. only names have been changed.

To protect the guilty. The Jue-sah don't want us knowing it's them. Truly.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by Blazer
Have you ever noticed that 90% of the time the phrase "It's official" is used, it is in no way actually official?

Yes, there is nothing official but i like the part about Adam & Eve.
Scientists have traveled all over the world and sampled everyones DNA.
They made an incredible discovery.

See guys, I wasn't lying. Scientists are actually scared right now. Because the human genome proves that someone altered and damaged our DNA on or before our placement here on earth. Now they know it's most likely aliens. What a coincidence that god was an alien, right! Anyhow, of course this murders Christianity, but they aren't even going there. They are actually to afraid to indicate what it means.

So you hardcore Christians that believe science is out to ruin you, guess what, they are scared #less, just like we all should be. As I am. Not because our DNA is tampered with but obviously proving God is not our creator, and that he lied to us. Not because it looks like sections of our function are purposely disabled and fused, but because the gross defects we are faced with and stuck on this planet to suffer further.

Greys. But no reason to be afraid, truly. It was done for very annoyingly mundane reasons with no thought for what the long term implications would be. And I'm telling you.. it isn't 'god' lying to you, it is and always has been those damn Jue-sah.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
What could I say. One more pointless thread.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
So in twenty five pages, I still haven't been given any proof that god is an alien. So to me it's un-official and all this thread proves is no one knows what the hell God is?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Seems to me that people are misunderstanding what the OP meant when he suggested 'God is an alien'..
He's not saying that "there is no creator". He's merely saying that the "God" we read about in our bible and get taught about from most religions isn't who the book is claiming he is.

Is it so unimaginable to consider a higher intelligence being leaving a race of dumbed-down people stranded on a planet and setting himself or themselves up in the role of Creator, so that we'd worship, and listen, and obey?

In any case, religions themselves can all be linked back to the same origin: they are all essentially telling stories of the universe - some about the sun, the moon, the stars, planetary bodies etc., and all religions seem to share remarkably similar stories about the roles of the "saviors" and the "gods" and the "one who opposes the gods" etc..
Long story short, all these different religions can be traced back to the same source. And if we were intended to stay on this planet, or even be here in the first place, why is it that all religions stories are based on the stars and other planets? why was it that making stories out of the way the universe works came so naturally...?

side note, I'll try hunting down a more to-the-point video explaining that there claim I made about religions origins.. The original clip i saw it in was an hour and a half long, and overall, is suggestive of a different theory to yours, but that doesnt change the relevance of the religious info.
www.youtube.com... (the previously mentioned movie length clip, just in case i cant find anything more to the point
) For those not caring to watch the whole thing, the religious stuff starts at around 7:30, with more of the origins being shown from around 1:03:00, particularly the various worships of sun/moon/planets etc.
edit on 17-5-2011 by YoucancallmeBob because: added the specific time during the vid when they start talking about religions origins

edit on 17-5-2011 by YoucancallmeBob because: yeah, same as the last edit

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by YoucancallmeBob

that is a brilliant summation!! Something that I have always thought was off about ..well everything.. is our obsession with stars and planets and why we would choose them to worship instead of things that are more relevant to our existence like animals plants, trees
Why did ancient peoples know so much about stars and planets long ago and we are only now rediscovering what we used to know?

Also why are our Gods off planet? why do they do their task "die for our sins " and leave to go else where . Even with all we know about the stars plantets and galaxies now they seem to have far less influence than say tornadoes and floods droughts etc.

it is a puzzle

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

I have to be honest to let everyone know that the first thing I listen to is common sense. When things don't jive, I look at that.
Just like the purpose of the ark of the covinent. It's proof right in the bible that GOD CANT hear your thoughts and prayers. It's not an issue of wanting to debunk current beliefs, its an issue of getting to the truth.

The 'ark' is actually one of the few pieces of advanced technology that the Jue-sah were allowed to use in the contract they have with humanity. Otherwise, they can't use it until we 'invent' it.. the tesla stuff really allowed them to use their most advanced technology now. But the ark was allowed because it could be considered a 'holy' artifact that wouldn't require any explanation other than 'god makes it work', because that is where they keep their 'holy' writings. Those 'writings' now, in reality, contains all the information they can squeeze into it (albeit in code), to help them be more successful their next time thru the cycle in dealing with humanity. That's why their priests study it so diligently. They're looking for what's going to happen and when so they can plan their way more successfully thru it.

I can see they've done this loop at least 3 other times, maybe 4. It's kinda like that ST: TNG episode where the enterprise was caught in this rift in the time/space continuum where they'd come out of the rift and run into another ship.. and then the loop would start again. Like I've said, Roddenberry was telling us things about the metaphysical level of stuff, but he put it into a bit more of a palatable form. But a lot of what he tells stories about, like the wormhole where there is no time, is actually aspects of the spirit realm. You get far enough out from the experience of being in a body, and time pretty much stops and all time is 'now'. That is the level where our highest self hangs out.

So where exactly can I reference the connection between god and Jue-sah ?????????

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Well we only believe he wasn't tangible because he hid from us, and the the words spirit and holy ghost were misunderstood or taken out of context. Honestly to me, it needs no description, at the same time you have to consider that time, that limited language, and that comprehension level. I'm not saying take everything out of context to make it make sense. When I find a plethora of things that make that obvious, then I know its misunderstanding. In this case, its in reference to god through telepathy because he never showed his face. But that doen's t mean he isn't in physical form, proven by the ezekiel chapter saying he comes down in a space craft.

The 'god force' aka overarching sentience of humanity doesn't have a body. It can't 'hide'---nor can it really 'show' itself on the physical plane. WE are its manifestation on this plane since each one of us is part of it.

What I can see as the equivalent of what most mistakingly believe is 'god' (thanks to the Jue-sah and their whacked, manipulated and totally spun version of the spirit realm stuff, the bible with it's book of ezekiel included) isn't a single 'he' or 'she'. So, those were aliens in the space craft, not God. The overarching sentience of humanity doesn't need a spaceship... probably couldn't actually use one since it operates on the pure spirit level.

To the primitive human, I am sure there wasn't any difference. To us, there should be a huge difference.

I'm sorry but our DNA proves you wrong. We were not pure upon setting foot on earth. Deceit existed on his side from the beginning. Not to mention that he used the alien mind controlling persuasion to make people belive he was good, and our creator. It's powerful, I can't disrespect people for falling for it, I also can't disrespect anyone for continuing to believe in it as that was also part of the plan.

Now I'm not saying by any mean that I'm smarter than you, but another thing he did was make us dumb and weak, so that we would fall for it. Again it's been proven in our tests of the DNA. Use some common sense when you look at this. There are just a few dozen to many contradictions and unacceptable things on his part. He's omni potent. Right, thats why he made us, and had a problem controlling us, he lost his omni potency. Your choice, hes either not our creator, or a very #ty one that only screwed up on us and none of the other life. Figure it out man.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by marriah3330
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Who are the jue-sah and blues you talk about? Can you please elaborate on this?

Marriah

They are two of the alien races that have been involved in the development of the earth situation as it stands now.

The Jue-sah, when they end up in human bodies are usually ...

*snip* (trimming the post)

...it's all a story they're telling to get us to run into their evil clutches where they can put us to work for them, creating new and better weapons to whack the Jue-sah with. They know how creative we are, and are salivating at the thought of having us slaving away creating the things they want.

Was that enough of an elaboration on these alien species?

OH WOW

Hum... WOW, like in "wow, that explains it" or like in "Wow, that's totally crazy!"

I can see how bizzar this whole thing sounds, but you guys have to realize that my first steps in this was my 3 decades of study of reports about other life that visits. Honestly, something wasn't adding up. Why they have all the technology and special powers, why Jesus was so incredible, why the pattern of life stopped with us. We were the oddball all along. We are tainted you guys, and we need to fix that DNA. I would be the fist to step up too.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by odyseusz
What could I say. One more pointless thread.

Of course because your diminishing health, shortened life, and disabled body, knowledge and details that not only prove, but correct the understanding of your existence and purpose in life, are all pointless ????????????

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdoggety
So in twenty five pages, I still haven't been given any proof that god is an alien. So to me it's un-official and all this thread proves is no one knows what the hell God is?

In case you missed it, a few times, pick up a KJ version go straight to the ezekiel chapter and read the first 6 paragraphs. I'm not going to type the bible for you.

Then watch Lloyd Pyes take on DNA and use a calculator to find out the difference between our race living in the year 2011 and our species being 200,000 years old.

If you don't think DNA agreeing with the bible is proof enough, then what do you want me to do. It sounds like it could slap you and you would say ... what was that.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by YoucancallmeBob
Seems to me that people are misunderstanding what the OP meant when he suggested 'God is an alien'..
He's not saying that "there is no creator". He's merely saying that the "God" we read about in our bible and get taught about from most religions isn't who the book is claiming he is.

Is it so unimaginable to consider a higher intelligence being leaving a race of dumbed-down people stranded on a planet and setting himself or themselves up in the role of Creator, so that we'd worship, and listen, and obey?

In any case, religions themselves can all be linked back to the same origin: they are all essentially telling stories of the universe - some about the sun, the moon, the stars, planetary bodies etc., and all religions seem to share remarkably similar stories about the roles of the "saviors" and the "gods" and the "one who opposes the gods" etc..
Long story short, all these different religions can be traced back to the same source. And if we were intended to stay on this planet, or even be here in the first place, why is it that all religions stories are based on the stars and other planets? why was it that making stories out of the way the universe works came so naturally...?

side note, I'll try hunting down a more to-the-point video explaining that there claim I made about religions origins.. The original clip i saw it in was an hour and a half long, and overall, is suggestive of a different theory to yours, but that doesnt change the relevance of the religious info.
www.youtube.com... (the previously mentioned movie length clip, just in case i cant find anything more to the point
) For those not caring to watch the whole thing, the religious stuff starts at around 7:30, with more of the origins being shown from around 1:03:00, particularly the various worships of sun/moon/planets etc.
edit on 17-5-2011 by YoucancallmeBob because: added the specific time during the vid when they start talking about religions origins

edit on 17-5-2011 by YoucancallmeBob because: yeah, same as the last edit

Thank you for backing me up, in the understanding. I'm not the best author for sure. BTW very interesting on the relation of all the others, I wanna check it out, ty ty ty.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde
reply to post by YoucancallmeBob

that is a brilliant summation!! Something that I have always thought was off about ..well everything.. is our obsession with stars and planets and why we would choose them to worship instead of things that are more relevant to our existence like animals plants, trees
Why did ancient peoples know so much about stars and planets long ago and we are only now rediscovering what we used to know?

Also why are our Gods off planet? why do they do their task "die for our sins " and leave to go else where . Even with all we know about the stars plantets and galaxies now they seem to have far less influence than say tornadoes and floods droughts etc.

it is a puzzle

It's a good thing you brought up because I have a strange feeling that our home planet may not have these harsh things we deal with. When GOD dumped us here it was more an issue of making sure we could get by and eat and reproduce so that he would have more slaves. Of course we are going to multiply, of course we are going to try to survive, its natural. But trust me, we are struggling, so much, you have no idea. We see the effects of this in the form of suicide, recreational drugs, fighting, wars, disagreements, killing and so fourth. It's because we don't belong here, but we are stuck, and mother nature is pushing hard, and there isn't a damn thing we can do about it,(we can't leave) drink, and smoke, or any of the aforementioned to try to get by.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by iterationzero
reply to post by ZforZionism

In all the time ATS has been on-line what exactly have they achieved other than propagating hate, rumors and utter nonsense.

Like purporting that irreducible complexity has been proven? ; )

Welcome, fellow nonsense-propagator!

My friend (o o) I offer no roomers, I offer clarification of paramount parts of the bible that change the entire meaning to not only being understandable, but proving what really happened. Tied with proof of DNA to back it up. I'm realizing,,,,,,, are you saying this is too complex ????? You can't grasp it ???? I wont pick on you, I understand, and it is complex. I don't know why, its common sense to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join