It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's official, GOD was a space alien, and NOT our real creator

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ZforZionism

In all the time ATS has been on-line what exactly have they achieved other than propagating hate, rumors and utter nonsense.

Like purporting that irreducible complexity has been proven? ; )

Welcome, fellow nonsense-propagator!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Masterjaden

true jaden.. iv thought bout that alot, i guess im letting myself get stuck on the magic and transitions of zero ones and twos
on top of that i have a very loose concept of reality where every thing and nothing in human concept IS but something super true IS no matter what.... i know its hard to make sense in what i just stated, if there's even any real sense in it
edit on 16-5-2011 by dizTheWiz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kettlebellysmith
reply to post by itsthetooth

You miss the point. Something or someone had to create the aliens. Hence the First Cause. It shoots your entire theory out of the water.

Here I am quoting you again!!! And again you are right in my thinking anyway. SOMETHING had to CAUSE the Spark of Life and sentience in these beings also. Whether we are a messed up product of Aliens experimenting or a direct cause from the Creator, the fact is..an intelligence of such superior knowledge is undeniable in my opinion. An intelligence that we can not possibly fathom. And also in my opinion...Something that can do all of this has the ability to make everything right in the end...So the Creator is or the Cause is.
edit on 16-5-2011 by ellieN because: eliminated a word

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

Originally posted by itsthetooth
Where did you learn so much on the grays ???? Whats weird is I always assumed they never thought ahead too. Probably because they keep coming back to us. Dumb dumbs.

There are a LOT of grey spirits in human bodies which means their spirits are now in our racial unconscious, so there is gobs of information available about them there.

Plus I've had an ongoing spirit level connection with the group who's ex-spirits tend to reincarnate as the Chinese. Of all the things I've experienced since learning about the racial unconscious and the spirit/psychic realm, this connection is what I am least sure of. But they originally contacted me and since have told me things that make sense, and fit in with what I can see in the racial unconscious.

They are the ones who've given me the names of the aliens since that kind of information doesn't make it thru the whole 'conscious awareness/left brain/unconscious mind/right brain/racial unconscious' trip very well. Plus in between my spirit visits to them, things have been happening that I would never in a million years would think of on my own, so I am going with the belief that this connection is real.

But I'm only connected to this one group. There isn't just one group so that is why there are so many different Asian genotypes. Each group made it's own specialized version but none of these other grey groups are open to me at all.

So, yes, I do have more personal level information on the greys; not just what I've found about them in the racial unconscious. They keep returning (actually they don't usually leave) because they feel guilty about bringing the Jue-sah here. They are doing what they can to help, as small as the effects of that are, unfortunately. They are actually quite afraid of the Jue-sah and their unrelenting ability to be viciously cruel. The greys aren't a mean people at all.. they're actually pretty childlike and naive without many natural defensive capabilities, plus they don't have the fortitude to fight back very well. In fact, as a dragon rider, I knew the greys. They often hired us to fight for them. And they paid in the nicest thickest slabs of pure, fresh grown delicious meat. Considering the dragons had a bad habit of over-hunting the worlds they knew about, we were always more hungry than not, so we loved to work for the greys.

And they do consider us like their 'children' and hence are quite unhappy at how badly we've been treated albeit they'd never in a million years be able to talk to us one on one, being as xenophobic as they are. I think there's been a lot of misinformation about the greys. The Blues and the Jue-sah both use bot-like things which were designed to look somewhat like a grey that do bad stuff for them. That way, when the SHTF, all the humans will think the greys are the enemy and blame and go after them, instead of putting their anger on the Jue-sah and Blues where it rightfully belongs.

It's only scary to me because I caution anyone to have relations of any type with any aliens. We can be led astray as was the case with God. We need to learn from this people. You wont see it coming if mind control tells you its all good. Its very real.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LexiconV

Mate... regarding the 6000 year Bible date... you obviously haven't read about the Irish guy who cooked that up in his head. Look up the seventeenth-century Irish bishop called James Ussher or check out link.

law2.umkc.edu...

Lots of the Bible is taken from older religions. 7 out of 10 of the commandments come from the Egyptian Book of the Dead. The EZ wheel with the Bull, Eagle, Angel and Lion are representing the four fixed signs of the Zodiac. Taurus the bull, Scorpio the eagle/scorpion or grey lizard, Aquarius the water bearer angel with a head full of ideas and wisdom, Leo the Lion.
Once the star sign Cancer was known as the Two Donkeys of delta and gamma or north and south or male and female... one set of the gates of heaven, the other gate was/is in Capricorn.

Keep looking, you'll get there. Check out the earlier religions... eg the Zoroastrians... Once there wasn't a dualistic idea of good and bad. That idea suits the priests/bishops and pope. The Catholic Church invented the evil devil concept.... Satan in the early Jewish religious doctrines was not a bad guy, he was a thinker if anything.
there's a lot of people out there basing their beliefs on a bunch of silly modern made up rubbish.

edit on 16-5-2011 by LexiconV because: (no reason given)

I'm sorry but I found nothing that indicated that it needed explanation based on it being a metaphor. Much less would I believe the people in that time could comprehend that. Its like the jahovas take on it. This is why people don't understand the bible, they did what your doing. Dont analize it, just read it for what it means.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Correct again. Zacaria sitchin says we were converted into drones / slaves for mining gold for another race. I'm told the time line fits, and there is multiple scripts from several areas to back it up. Real nice huh.

Nah, the greys are MUCH better designers than that. IF they'd been paid to create us for that purpose, we'd have been much shorter with long strong arms with all the bugs worked out. But since the greys were using us themselves, they needed us to be able to do the stuff their worker greys did, none of which involved mucking around underground digging for stuff.

And of course the Jue-sah really don't want us to know that we weren't originally slaves, since they want us to be their slaves, so it figures they'd allow that version of 'history' to be the one put forward if someone just wouldn't believe in the traditional biblical origins thing, or the 'scientific' version of 'evolution'.
edit on 16-5-2011 by DragonriderGal because: Spelling

I agree with you in that they could have made us perfect, well possibly. I dunno, why do they mutate species. Because they cant create !!!! It's the type of thing where you could say, they might have made us better, more refined, but what it comes down to is is did they have to. NO. They didn't. We would suffice.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I always thought of different religions as our many attempts in trying to understand. Of course in that desperation, the essence of truth went out the window with it. This is why I'm so passionate in my belief, I think we got screwed, and to many things prove it. All the way down to our DNA.

They've wanted us to believe that these religions are just us groping to understand the 'ununderstandable'. Actually it is quite easy to understand if you let yourself listen to your higher self, via your connection to the racial unconscious.

And yes, the Jue-sah have been screwing us over for millenia.. but our racial unconscious saw this path was necessary despite it being desperately unpleasent and overwhelmingly brutal at times. We, humanity, needed to keep off of our hinnies and keep growing. And pain is a great motivator. We've been learning and growing and becoming more powerful because we've needed to learn how to protect ourselves.

While it is sad some of our greatest discoveries have been created to serve us in a war, the fact never the less remains that we have discovered more than any other known species; plus we've learned to be far more versatile and adaptable than any other alien species simply to survive the heavy, brutal hand of the Jue-sah. Basically it's been on-the-job training with live fire.

But despite what the Jue-sah-owned media is telling you, a lot of humans are feeling the rising energy and are getting ready to begin making the shift into full enlightenment, if for no other reason than to get these damn Jue-sah off our back! Motivation in it's purest form.

I have to be honest to let everyone know that the first thing I listen to is common sense. When things don't jive, I look at that.
Just like the purpose of the ark of the covinent. It's proof right in the bible that GOD CANT hear your thoughts and prayers. It's not an issue of wanting to debunk current beliefs, its an issue of getting to the truth.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

For some reason though, I don't think we have a connection any longer. Maybe its because god has never appeared in a hell of a long time.

We didn't have a connection to 'god', you mean? We always are connected to the 'god' energy of the racial unconscious; most of us just can't tell because we've blocked off our awareness of our connection to it. We always have our highest selves in there, and it advocates for us all the time.

And the overarching sentience advocates for humanity with the overarching sentience of the universe.. or the universal consciousness if you will. And we are all one energy so we are 'god' in that sense.

As for 'god' appearing.. that would be tricky. Probably the closest you'll get is talking to the old indian fellow on a shaman journey, although he told me he appears to each individual as they expect. But even still, while he speaks for the over arching sentience, he isn't it. And like I said, the universal consciousness speaking to us would be like us trying to talk to a sub atomic particle. It would be very difficult to understand even if one could discern the communication attempt was being made.

I think you tie yourself up by trying to make 'god' be something tangible and just a single entity. It isn't. It is always the compilation of many individiual spirits who've become like-minded enough to speak with one voice.

Well we only believe he wasn't tangible because he hid from us, and the the words spirit and holy ghost were misunderstood or taken out of context. Honestly to me, it needs no description, at the same time you have to consider that time, that limited language, and that comprehension level. I'm not saying take everything out of context to make it make sense. When I find a plethora of things that make that obvious, then I know its misunderstanding. In this case, its in reference to god through telepathy because he never showed his face. But that doen's t mean he isn't in physical form, proven by the ezekiel chapter saying he comes down in a space craft.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizzie_lizzie79

i just don't get what i said that has anything to do with your reply. I didn't say anything about DNA and what I think about it....for one i am not gonna sit on here and argue with people over my own views. Are you suggesting that I am a lonely person? Did i take your words out of context? Idk... i tend to not post my exact thoughts anymore on here...like i said

There is a creater WHOMEVER it is and all we need is Love... if anyone has to argue with that i think they have some Bigger issues at hand!

No I wasn't slamming you .... It's a common observation on how people react to wanting to know our creator. It's a sense of loneliness but I'm just letting you know we would not have that if our powers were working. Hope thats better .............

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizzie_lizzie79

i just don't get what i said that has anything to do with your reply. I didn't say anything about DNA and what I think about it....for one i am not gonna sit on here and argue with people over my own views. Are you suggesting that I am a lonely person? Did i take your words out of context? Idk... i tend to not post my exact thoughts anymore on here...like i said

There is a creater WHOMEVER it is and all we need is Love... if anyone has to argue with that i think they have some Bigger issues at hand!

I lost track of what DNA had to do with it sorry. DNA is by far the golden goose that explained whats going on. Oddly enough I had the whole idea and process laid out with things that backed it up and supported it, and said to myself there is only one way god could have done what he did to us, through DNA. What do you know. Our DNA is altered and there is evidence left behind of this. All it is, is confirmation to what I knew all along. The only difference is that it's scientific fact. So when people dispute my angle on this, they are wrong. You cant dispute hard core evidence like this. It's truly official.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sundowner

Huh, you say this and then you go off into a tirade about how a certain alien race is here, etc, etc and state that as blatant fact? I'm not trying to be rude here, but you don't have-any-evidence of this claim. At all. Maybe antecedence evidence.

Wow, that was hardly a tirade, but hey, believe what you will, eh?

And really. Evidence??? What exactly would constitute that 'evidence'?? I should have an elf come visit you or something????? I'm not on that good a terms with any alien, sorry. Besides, when you deal with spiritual stuff, there isn't going to be any proof of it; the Jue-sah make sure of that.

I talk about what I see in the human racial unconscious. That's all. I know it hasn't been alter in any way, because the Jue-sah, being not human, can't get in there. Oh their human flunkies can, but they don't have any power to act there, since they are usually so anti-human that the overarching sentience puts the kibosh on anything they might try. But the most they could do would be hide memories, perhaps. And from what I can see, as long as the person is active be it thru being actually alive or on their way thru to the next life, their memories are untouchable.

I am guessing if you were to access the racial unconscious, you would see very similar things to what I see. And it is for you to decide, using your inner self as a guide, as to whether or not what I say is the 'truth' for you. Usually a 'truth' will create some kind of reaction in your body. For me it is like a huge silent gong, when I hear something that is 'true'; others report getting goosebumps or feeling a chill. There are other ways it manifests of course, and the trick is to learn what your own response to it is.

That should be your first and best method for discerning 'truth', not some funky easily manipulated 'evidence'. Even the Jue-sah know that if we don't feel any 'truth' in something, they can't get us to buy into it. So they always throw in a tiny bit of truth so we'll swallow the whole thing unquestioningly. Too many of us humans aren't even aware of this level, and so are easily fooled by just that tiny bit.

For some reason I'm not sure if your talking to me. Can you reply with OP in the addressing so I know.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by coquine

Originally posted by coquine
Well, I've always found the alien hypothesis interesting, and surely more probable than the creationist one, but heck, is it not possible on this site to edit your title??? I feel a bit like I was tricked into clicking on this with the "It's Official" claim! Maybe you could change it to "My Personal Opinion" or something??

Well I'm mixed on it. I'm sold on the direction that seems to be backed up by compounded things. I used a high standard of acceptance when looking at things. I stopped looking because each time I open up a new page of the bible, its just one more thing that proves I'm right. I'm not exaggerating. I got to a point where I just stopped.

Yeah, but official means that it has been accepted and verified by the majority of the collectives authorities. You have a long way to go before you get to having this become official.

No I think DNA / bible / everyday facts we come into contact with / and knowledge of reports of other life / other life here on earth all conclusively make it official. Well by far the DNA does. If you don't believe in that, then you are truly alienating yourself.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Thank you for clarifying your response....so many peole will say things off topic to post replies!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

our inability to understand these things stems from god putting us in the dumb down factor.
If you were with friends tomorrow, and looked up in the sky, and saw a space ship, would you get your friend to look. Would you feel embarrassed if he wasn't there to see it, but you were trying to convince him you saw it. We are in bad shape people.

Don't involve 'god' in what the Jue-sah are doing. It is them trying to dumb us down so they can control us more easily. If we let them, who have we to blame but ourselves???

And any friend of mine would probably be the first one to see it and tell me to look up! *lol* We aren't in as bad of shape as you might believe though.. again it is the Jue-sah, manipulating the news and only covering things that they think will make us feel hopeless and despairing. They love to watch us suffer, and they're hoping if they can get enough of us to believe their humongous lies, we will help them manifest them into reality.

I guess I'm confused but we have to first realize what God did to us, so that we can better understand whey we haven't been able to figure it out. It's that deep.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterKaman
hello ItsDaTruth
very interesting conclusions youve come to. very similar to my own, based on years of telepathic combat with those viperous aliens (spirits) that invariably call themselves just "god" when they appear within human consciousness. "they" do not like being argued with, and can become very violent in covert ways. in summary 20% of them are "good", and 80% of them collossal dominating egos prepared to sink to evil. im not talking about traditional "devils", but about the supposedly good "gods"/administrators OF the devils. in other words one hardly needs a "devil" to explain the state of earth at all, only a bunch of half-evil mal-administrators can explain the 80%. unfortunately the good 20% are very difficult to find, so in general dont bother looking for "gods" at all, just get on with your own common-sense ideas about what to do with life. as the famous professor dawkins rightly said, jehovah seems closer to a butchering psychopath than any "loving creator". i went up hitlers control tower near salzberg and stood thinking IF any god/spirit had WANTED to they could very easily have killed him (heart attack / trip him over the edge etc), but "god" did NOT stop hitler SO either 1. "he" doesnt exist 2. he is not "powerful" after all (maybe was once but scurried back to other planet long ago) 3. he /"they" thought it CONVENIENT if humans left to kill each other by the million in the joke of "free will". why ? because the aliens /"god" were the original CAUSE of evil, not (originally) "the" devil. god in effect OWES each human (say) 1000000$ but multiply that by 7trillion souls, and the "karmic" DEBT becomes impossible for the gods /"god" to pay, SO "he" /they devised their scheme of great deception (SGD, kamanism), to try make humans think "it was all your own fault due to being sinners". evil on a collossal scale, "in the name" of proclaimed "perfect love". anyway the BOTTOM LINE, is that even if you conclude /decide god was /is a maniac, so what ? we cant stop him/it, and still have to survive /make a living. many top cia thought bush was a maniac determined to bomb iraq, but they eventually all decided to shutup to protect their families etc. we just have to all hope that the 20% good gods (mostly female) will soon get control of the evil (Mostly male) ones. kaman.

If the %'s were rectally derived I would agree with you. Not that they have to be specific but I totally agree with you and you have a good grasp. It's hard to know the true numbers that's why I say that. GJ.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04

I don't remember where I got the 4 mill, I'm comfortable believing it. I have studied reports for all my life, its more than possible. The 10% theory is only a small clue to a much larger picture. I like how the pineal gland is dormant and in my opinion looks like a gland that somehow connects the cerebral cortex with the cerebellum. In my observation it looks like some type of switch or hyper connection device. Its been overlooked because of its size which is sad because Not only missing the DNA switches render it useless but it could be whats bottle necking our brain capacity. No I have looked at about 10,000.

The pineal gland is indeed a fascinating organ, especially when we consider speculation that it may secrete '___'. In studies on '___', subjects have sometimes reported experiences one might consider analogous to the abduction phenomenon:

Several subjects also reported contact with 'other beings', alien like, insectoid or reptilian in nature, in highly advanced technological environments[11] where the subjects were 'carried', 'probed', 'tested', 'manipulated', 'dismembered', 'taught', 'loved' and even 'raped' by these 'beings'
en.wikipedia.org...

While we know a little about what the pineal does (melatonin secretion, etc.) its activity is poorly understood.

I will respect and defer to your belief re: 4 million abduction cases. But what of my question pertaining to the mythologies and cosmologies dating to long before those recorded in the Dead Sea Scrolls (the source for Genesis)?

Thanks again.

I haven't considered much about them sorry.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OZtracized

That is the craziest logic I have ever read.

Or the most logical craziness.

Either way I'm stuck between incredibly profound or incredibly insane.

Awesome read and definitely some sense in there.

I like sense, and anyone that doesn't understand anything in the OP please call me on it. No question is to dumb or to weak, or to crazy or insane.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by CarlitosAmsel
Something being "official" obviously validates it and makes it seem more true? It is also "official" that Bin Laden got shot by Navy Seals and burried at sea.

And we have the DNA to prove it, just like we have the DNA to prove that God tampered with our lives. If I failed to state this, they were able to tell those changes were either right at our placement here on earth or prior. Either way, god is NOT our creator. We are not pure, and weren't with our first step here on earth.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
And yet again I am lured in by a freaking "it's official" TAG!!! Stop doing this people with nothing but personal insight!!!!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by marriah3330
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Who are the jue-sah and blues you talk about? Can you please elaborate on this?

Marriah

They are two of the alien races that have been involved in the development of the earth situation as it stands now.

The Jue-sah, when they end up in human bodies are usually 'jews'. The Blues, when they end up in human bodies are usually arabs. And the two are mortal enemies, dating from so far back, neither one of them actually remembers why. My sense of it is that the Jue-sah, not the sharpest tools in the shed, somehow managed to get one over on the Blues (They are the aliens calling themselves the Pleadians, I think, but I haven't gotten an actual name for them yet) who have sworn to get revenge to the level of 'not satisfied until every last Jue-sah is dead'.

Neither group is very nice, and I wouldn't want either of them as my overlords. Like I've been saying, the Jue-sah were the equivalent of the neighborhood rat catcher, and the greys hired them to come here and manage their humans since they really couldn't. Also, part of the Jue-sah's payment was that the greys would give over ownership of their humans when they got their problem figured out. They had NO idea they were handing over a whole species to this bunch of ne'er do wells.

I do discuss more about the Jue-sah in previous posts and so ask that you go read those, versus me having to rewrite the information yet again. You can also go to several of my own threads where I go into more detail about all of this.

The blues, I haven't said much about though. They are only here because they have the Jue-sah cornered. Like a monkey with it's hand around the shiny trinket inside the narrow-necked jar, the Jue-sah won't let go of the idea of owning us and getting off this planet and away from the Blues. So the blues are wrecking as much havoc as they can with the world domination (enslavement of humanity) plans of the Jue-sah. It is also part of why I'm not as worried about whether or not the Jue-sah will fail in their take over attempt. The Blues are going to be nipping at their heels the whole time, crippling them and their plans as much as possible.

Obama, for example, is one of theirs. He is loyal to the Arabs (the 'black' half of his blood line is actually more arab than black). His other half is from the purest illuminati lines and so the Jue-sah thought he was one of theirs and controllable. They are some of the worst bigots though. They never actually intended to let him serve long as president. They were planning to assassinate him to trigger country wide rioting that would justify them declaring martial law. Think Rodney King/LA riots but on a national scale. But he knew that and so protects himself well. He doesn't have any CIA or Secret service in his close personal body guard, I am quite sure.

But don't think for a minute that the blues are our 'friends' simply because we have a common enemy. They don't like us very well, and have their own plans for enslaving as many of us as possible before the E-l*th get here. They are the ones behind all the stories some 'psychics' are getting about how the world is coming to a horrible end and everybody is going to be killed. They're trying to convince us that they are here to 'rescue' us from this horrible fate if we'll just come on to their ships... So not a good idea, folks.

The E-l*th won't try to stop the blues from taking those humans (and their guardianship is why no other species has ever tried to take us over with 'advanced technology') because the foolish humans will voluntarily run to them out of fear. But really, there isn't going to be a mass destruction of the world.. it's all a story they're telling to get us to run into their evil clutches where they can put us to work for them, creating new and better weapons to whack the Jue-sah with. They know how creative we are, and are salivating at the thought of having us slaving away creating the things they want.

Was that enough of an elaboration on these alien species?

OH WOW

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join