It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Thousands of Earthlings on The Moon Right Now.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by NorthStargal52

They reincarnate here so we can be under their thumb and get it all wrong? A thing or two is not adding up with that way of thinking.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Nope, the NASA space program started from German Engineers after WW II and the first used launch vehicles were converted U.S. Army ICBMs. The Germans are great engineers, but still an American is credited with the first successful launch of a liquid fueled rocket back in the 1920's. Isn't that before Roswell?

American Robert H. Goddard, who successfully launches the world's first liquid-fueled rocket at Auburn, Massachusetts, on March 16, 1926.

As a space exploration buff, the name Goddard must ring a bell.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorthStargal52
reply to post by DreamerOracle

OMG you are the greatest!!!!!!! I have a smile on my face a mile wide!!!!!!!!!!
I do get out ..but not that much since it's now it's finally spring that will change .. I love your clip what an amazing twist you provided to my post .. I do love to astral travel though how about you??

I have actually quite abit infact, but this would take me off topic, needless to say if you feel the effects of virtigo and a fear of infinitly immense spaces don't try it.
I'm currently in the process of moon watching when ever possible, waxing and waning moon cycles due to a sighting I had before I had a video eye piece. I have rectified that issue and as stated before I'm watching very closely 7x20x2 very close indeed. I haven't spotted anything remotely human in 4 months so far.
4 months result..... 1 UFO. Nothing since I've had the Video Eye Piece

p.s I didn't mean to be rude about the getting out part, it's merely build up to the quip.
edit on 30-4-2011 by DreamerOracle because: adding

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The continuous suppression of technology on our planet is ridiculous. 'The moon' LOL. It's so close to us. There are probably more people in other places in space too.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by iforget

Hmm maybe I worded that all wrong .. here is what and why I meant what I said ... ok those ET's were most likely first .. then through some type of transforming initiation or procedure they formed human earthlings the part of being under their thumb and controlled is just how it is .. These Senior ET’s control how much knowledge we should have its all part of a rebirth thing.,, we are being instructed to learn but just like any one they allow us to make mistakes so even though we are under their thumb we make mistakes.. And compare that to a child not wanting to listen to their parent .. So we don’t get it right an we end up keep trying an trying and those of us who have a true desire to learn about higher forms will be awarded secret knowledge .. I think Id better slow down with my thoughts like I said strange they may be

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

I don't fear imense space,, I have been away from meditation a bit to long as I do that outside as much as possible .. I'd love to be able to gaze as you do that was always a big wish of mine to do .. so much of the equiptment is so costly .. maybe someday

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I've seen enough advances in science and technology over the years, that it would come as no surprise whatsoever were I to learn there is more than one base on our moon, and not all were built by the human race. I think the moon has for thousands of years been much like a "bus depot" here on Earth, where E.T. explorer and work parties change places with new arrivals, then catch the "big ship/bus" home, as the newly arrived crews head for their respective "shuttles/buses" also loaded with supplies, for the final leg of their trip, which is down to the planet and their assigned bases of operations. Perhaps Earth has a mineral not found on the Aliens' world, yet is common and of little value to us, and vice versa. Because we only get to see one side of the moon, the side we never see would be perfect for almost any number of bases, both human and alien.
I know my theory sounds somewhat far-fetched, but we just don't know how much farther advanced our science and technology are than what we are led to believe. Every so often we common folk are thrown a few crumbs, whilst the rest is used strictly for the benefit of those who are really in charge. Whilst we may go on vacation to another country, the PTB take trips to other worlds!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Ok how about this ??? you have it your way and i'll have it mine.. in what we belive in that is and i'm not saying this in a sarcastic way .. to me > Space travel is or has been in exsistance for eon's in my opinion.. and only through the grace of these ET"s who so kindly allowed us to participate in learning their technologies.. which in fact are a chosen few of engineers and the one you mentioned is a just sample there are others who are very secretly working behind closed doors just like they have been for years .. do you really think they let us know everything they are working on and are doing ???

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I think technology from the crashed alien ship in area 51, Tesla writings and limited contact with ET's have given to SOME humans technology to travel trough space and build on mars and on the moon. From what I heard, the humans got kicked out of mars about 20 years ago.

If aliens would of come from millions of light years away, they are not traveling at the speed of light. Either they go much faster (improbable) or they fold time and space. Now this technology is theoretically possible. With this kind of technology, traveling in time and space is possible.

Do earthlings have access to create this technology? No, I guess not
Do we have access to use those technology built by aliens? Nothing can prove otherwise

Has soon has you make a gate in 2 places, well you can travel trough them has long has the frequencies are well adjusted. It's kinda like building roads.

Yeah this is far fetched but hey, some believe in God.
I believe in God has much has what I said, nothing is impossible but I wish I could get the proof...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Don't worry I don't think your crazy...
This is coming from the dude that posted a lot crazy sht in post riiiiiiight above lol

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

that is not so strange sounds about like Hinduism to me

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by User8911
I think technology from the crashed alien ship in area 51, Tesla writings and limited contact with ET's have given to SOME humans technology to travel trough space and build on mars and on the moon. From what I heard, the humans got kicked out of mars about 20 years ago.

If aliens would of come from millions of light years away, they are not traveling at the speed of light. Either they go much faster (improbable) or they fold time and space. Now this technology is theoretically possible. With this kind of technology, traveling in time and space is possible.

Do earthlings have access to create this technology? No, I guess not
Do we have access to use those technology built by aliens? Nothing can prove otherwise

Has soon has you make a gate in 2 places, well you can travel trough them has long has the frequencies are well adjusted. It's kinda like building roads.

Yeah this is far fetched but hey, some believe in God.
I believe in God has much has what I said, nothing is impossible but I wish I could get the proof...

Now this sounds like a rvery probable insight to what may or may not be.. I for one would of or sshould of pursued my desires back in 1977 .. those who have had the greatest opportunity to work in area 51 , omg can you imagine .. we have enough data from files to prove they were working hard at something so incredible regarding ET's an UFO's but only a select few were allowed to be apart of this and sworn to secrecy. I dont think it's far fetched.. I never thought as a child growing up wed have the internet or microwaves or a space station lol.. so I cant help but thinking how we can crack or reveal all the hidden truth they been hiding from us .. again this is as I say IMO..

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Its basic chemical physics and gyroscopic engineering, metallurgy and trial and error, nothing out of this world.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Wow, that was alot of reading! I search Google "What technological advances are missing for a permanent moon base" and I wind up here. I've been toying with the moonbase idea since I was little, who hasn't with all this Sci-Fi media entertainment? Either way it seems possible. I've read one or two of the "Failed" Bio-Dome articles. Seems to me there always seems to be something missing from their materials "Rocks"!. Seems to me raw materials are there and we can extract them and grow food with it. I'm not saying that the undertaking would be easy, but once enough was done I'm thinking it could be sustainable.Lunar Soil There are even graphs with what the rocks hold.

edit on 11-8-2011 by nitsujsedohr because: Grammar and broken wiki links

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
i would vacation there just for the solace. i would build a sand butt on the moon so the moon would moon everybody. i'm just pucked up like that. but who wouldn't?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Allegedly the Germans have had a colony there and on Mars Since 1944 or 45
and they didn't use any conventional rockets.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

Veally?
Could it be possible that Hitler and hiss aides launched from the Fuhrer Bunker in Berlin?
It makes sense that they would have had a few tricks of technology up their sleeve in old Berlin, as the Nazis occupied it for so long?
Perhaps a midnight rocket launch?
Amid the bombing no one would have noticed?
I do not know in all honesty, but the Germans were way ahead of the west in rocket technology?
So what sort of rocket technology are you hinting at?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

He thinks he discovered antigravity. He thinks we are too stupid to understand his calculations. He worked for the U.S. Military yet the U.S. military does not use his system, I wonder why.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Who Hitler?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic

He thinks he discovered antigravity. He thinks we are too stupid to understand his calculations. He worked for the U.S. Military yet the U.S. military does not use his system, I wonder why.

Hey even los alamos lab is aware of my project and a host of us and european universitiess
I not only think, but have acheived AG

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join