It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Thousands of Earthlings on The Moon Right Now.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Nice photo mate i owned a nice sky blue Triumph TR7 once not as nice as that classic though I guess cars are cool .

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
With respect to PhishyBankwaters for bringing this up in the first place...

If we have some technology that allows us to exist in droves upon the Moon then it must be something unlike any of us have ever seen. Because the facts of the matter are that regardless of whether or not we can exist on the Moon or Mars we can hardly exist in Low Earth Orbit....

National Geographic reports that the design of astronauts’ space suit gloves can lead to hand and finger injuries, including an icky condition called fingernail delamination in which the nail completely detaches from the nailbed. While missing nails do grow back in time, if the nail falls off in the middle of a spacewalk it can snag inside the glove, and moisture inside the glove can lead to bacterial or fungal infections in the exposed nailbed. MIT astronautics professor Dava Newman told National Geographic that astronauts take this medical prospect seriously:

For now, the only solutions are to apply protective dressings, keep nails trimmed short—or do some extreme preventative maintenance. “I have heard of a couple people who’ve removed their fingernails in advance of an EVA,” Newman said.

Source:blogs.discovermagazine.com...

So aside from the stuff that Phishy mentions these guys are willing to remove their own fingernails just so they can endure the equipment needed to keep them up there.

But on the other hand the topic of this thread also reminded me of some of the earliest Remote Viewing from Ingo Swann...

So there is something for everyone.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
MY opinion:
Man has never even set foot on the moon. If I were to guess.

If man has been on moon, then YES, totally possible, it would probably be much easier than a "space station".
Look at our space station, it looks like a bunch of pop-cans glues together with C02 cans taped on the side.

The stupidity of humans is far overlooked. I mean, our government admitted that it was starting to shut down...

I used to believe all this, and i'm not saying i dont. But everything is blown way out of porportion.

If humanity cannot even create a stable "safe" enviorment on earth without mass problems aka nuclear energy & polution, then no, we are far too stupid to live on the moon.

again, MY OPINION.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Look at this from a sensical point of view. You are fantasizing. This idea is paranoid gossip. There is nothing to show that there is a moon base. Nothing! Yes it does sound all science fiction'y and it would be interesting if it were true, and it's within the limits of possibility. But it was clearly created in someone's imagination. What would be the consequences if it were true? How would it change your life?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13

Originally posted by notsofunnyguy
Oddball title, blank post...and a STAR!!!!

How does this happen?

And now a FLAG???

edit on 28-4-2011 by notsofunnyguy because: WTF?

Ahhhh hahahaha!
Shows how much stars and flags are REALLY worth doesn't it? Don't think the OP has even realized yet.

ETA: Up to four flags and ZERO content. Those ATSers should be suspended from the site.
edit on 28-4-2011 by nunya13 because: (no reason given)

For a guy who quotes loving and tolerant human beings such as Gandhi and the Dali Lama in his signature you certainly could take a few lessons from them as you come across as rather arrogant, condescending and intolerant of others as you eagerly point out their mistakes and/or limitations according to your superior evolution.

Gandhi and the Dali Lama are about the quenching of the primal "I" ego...whereas you seem to delight in flaunting your so-called intellectual plumage.

Just thought that you might like to know that somebody noticed.
It will be interesting to see if your ego "SCREAMS" by defending itself or learns something by remaining Divinely and humbly silent.

edit on 30-4-2011 by lapi7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Very nice, I myself have the most beautiful of blue '79 Spitfire, since 1983.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
eathlings are the e.t's that kanded on earth who invent wierd things like jazz scat vocals, the harmonica and snuff films. practicality and nonsense are subjective to eathlings they have no marklar

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I remember on a post on a thread on here from around 2006 about the ring makers of saturn ! John lear did mention that an engineer he knew , had been building the largest excavation machine in the world to be sent to the moon for mining . The guy once he finished the colossal mining machine took a plane into the sky just to view how big his machine actually was .

Of course this was told to John lear by his friend , so who knows if its true .

There are so many possibilities about the alternative human history

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I would love there to be a base up there, but sadly I can say pretty confidently there isn't (at least on the surface anyway). It would not be possible to hide something like that, with so many ameteur astronomers whospot everything from the recent x-37 spy craft in orbit, like someone else said all launches are tracked, plus with the insane expense of rocket fuel powered launches there is no way that if they have a cheaper alternative launch method they would still be wasting millions on rocket fuel just to 'trick us'.

When satellites are using plasma drives that's a far leap from outdated rocket engines, yet they are happy to talk about the technology. There is no reason not to tell the world about new drive technologies that have been developed (unless used exclusively for military purposes), as it will give a worldwide rep boost to US science.

So While I think that in summary to your thread title, NO there are not thousands of people on the surface. I wish there were but the costs would be astronomical, seeing as we can;t even afford to keep the shuttles running much longer that would be out of the question. Oh, and sending convicts to the moon?! That would make perfect sense given the volatility of the environment, huge risk to safety of the entire project given the slightest little screw up etc etc etc. You can't just send some random person to the moon, it takes years of intense training and skill to do what they do.

However the hollow sections under the surface would make the PERFECT location for future bases, same applies for on mars. Protection from cosmic rays, incoming rock and other debris, protection from lunar dust that can wreak havoc with the electronics and much more stable temperature fluctuations.

There's some thought that there may even be living organisms (and most likely algae, not greys!) in underground areas of mars. Recent studies have show huge increases of helium showing up in martian 'summer' over the areas around these cavernous and volcanic holes that indicate the presence of biological activity down there. Now that is where we should be sending people!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Your post........it's like drugs wrote it.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Russia give up "manned" flights because of the Van Allen Belts. However they did some good automated probes.

Russia is the best at space. They have spent the longest there than anybody (inside the van allen belts
)

edit on 30-4-2011 by moogins because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I think this is a really interesting topic, and I've never honestly thought about this before.
I giggled when he said moo.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoolStoryMan
Your post........it's like drugs wrote it.

Well said

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Good thing you have a worthwhile post.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Hey man maybe you should slow down on the typing your thread is hard to read

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
This is who's living on the Moon

The Mooninites

they are 2 dimensional beings
makes them harder to see

edit on 4/30/2011 by spoonbender because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Would you believe me if I told you we are all just reincarnation of those ET's out there in space??? would you believe me if I told you we are still under their full control and they have transformed us into human beings so that they could have a earthly place to come too ?? Would you believe me if I told you that they have given NASA certain secrets about themselves just so we could try to experiment with their space technologies?? And > It is really the true reason for our so called space program due to our government’s secret communications with the UFO’s and ET”S??? well Let me tell you nothing is impossible now a days and even though things are running slow .. And we really have tried to get it right by building rocket ships to get to the moon while these UFO’s have the only true method of space travel via UFO saucer , have faith we will one day catch up to their tech .. I cant wait I’m sick of being under their thumb because it seems no matter what we do we never get it right .. Yeah I think we are up on the moon and they are down here on earth .. But there’s nothing I can do about it but smile ….Well now I feel a lot better that I got that all off my mind anyone have any thing to add to this strange way of thinking or is it so strange ??

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
You obviously don't get out much......This fact has been known for decades.
The True Inhabitants Of The Moon and it seems Mars if this footage is anything to go by...Mars Rover Mystery solved.....

Seriously I'd rather be inclined to believe the moon is a safe observational point for our galactic nieghbors as opposed to human inhabitants. It would of been noticed way before now, humans are very clumsy.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Dude. Tell us how they got there without us knowing. Are you aware of any rocket launches that we aren't ? Or, did they get there without the use of rockets? How then , did they get there without us knowing? I cannot believe ATS lets posts like this get posted. It cheapens our site.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

OMG you are the greatest!!!!!!! I have a smile on my face a mile wide!!!!!!!!!!
I do get out ..but not that much since it's now it's finally spring that will change .. I love your clip what an amazing twist you provided to my post .. I do love to astral travel though how about you??

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join