It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Nibiru Finally Revealed Once And For All!!! Must Read!!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

I can only chalk this up to another one of those "Final Answers" we've seen so much of in the past.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Well...just hooked up my solar filter to my telescope, clearly there is no second star in that position, some rather large sun spots though. I will keep an eye out over the next few months and see if I can spot it, and hopefully snap a photo and post it here.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

My othere point is, why worry about money? Why worry about your job? Why worry about anything other than surviving this catastrophe? If the people who truly believe this event is going to occur,
reply to post by Feltrick

Good question. I would call it the "uncertainty factor". As has been said "The future is not written in stone".

And predictions and prophecies have been wrong many times in the past. Relocation is such a big hassle. Even the elites are not certain of the event. But trying to increase the odd of survival would not be too bad. Simple things like buying a life jacket may increase the survival probability by 100 fold.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg

Originally posted by Homedawg
sorry..7200 yr cycle...and the sumerian tablets DO tell of an event...not a lot to go on but with all the other indicators out there,its enough to arouse curiosity
Im talking about the Southern telescopes,the projects and building,the moving of all government agency headquarters to the Denver area(CIA etc)the seed banks.etc...I cant read sumerian so I dont know just what they say,but in the absence of another translation,Im keeping an open mind...and you have to think about the naysayers...who do they REALLY work for or represent?..as for seeing it,some say if you look SE you CAN see it...I see something not on the star charts when I look that way with my Steiner Binoculars(not as good as a scope,but clear quality optics just the same)...I cant tell what Im seeing...I just like to keep an open mind to possibilities

I am a nay sayer.. I work for a retail flooring store in Hampton Virginia. I know , I know , Virginia is almost Washington but I swear I dont work for those guys LOL... Who do I represent??? Hmmm thats a tough question. I'm not much of a representitive but if you need carpet I can be a heck of a spokesperson for Shaw or Mohawk.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsoperfect

reply to post by Feltrick

For example, move away from the coastal cities. Move away from the geological fault zones.
More than 80 percent of the world populaiton lives in coastal cities. They will be the first to go if anything happens.

Again, thank you for another valuable contribution to this thread. This is important advice and really the only thing that matters.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
And on a personal note...this is not information that I wish to share with my 18 year old and 21 year old children because it's just so tragic.

Um....they are adults.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The Truth About Nibiru Finally Revealed Once And For All!!!

I can't believe how much time it's been spent on this.......

"Truth" about Nibiru? Please provide COORDINATES, once and for all.

If not, change the darn title of the thread. Or better yet, publish a book about Nibiru and get rich. Make it so before October...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

really, and passes through all the asteroid belts every time, w out getting obliterated? If it has an orbit THAT elliptical, whats causing it? How is it not destroyed by now?

It's orbit is not on the same elliptical plane as the earth and all the other planets in out solar system so it probably was not created out of the same acretion disk surrounding our sun that we were. It is probably a captured object that became a part of our system when it approached too close and was captured by our systems gravitational pull.
And as far as it being destroyed by asteroids....remember it's huge and it's a sun,albeit a cool one, and it simply absorbs asteroids the same as our sun does when hit by comets and meteors and so forth.

Do you know how hot a brown dwarf is? Its about as hot as a fresh cup of coffee. About 120- 150 degrees. Hot enough to melt sugar but not hot enough to melt an asteroid like our sun. Plus you stated in your OP that this is our binary twin so it would have been a part of our solar system from the get go, not a captured object. But I am glad you never run out of arguments to support your beliefs and for that you get a thumbs up. On research though you get a failing grade.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Isn't Nibiru a hollowed out planetoid spacecraft?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

The research team's actual article was published the following year. They then released two follow-up articles in 1985 and 1987, in which the mystery object was identified to be ultra-luminous galaxies and an infrared cirrus. In the end IRAS discovered no new objects within our solar system.
reply to post by Xcalibur254

By 1987, the system (media, NASA etc) would have already been set up to deceive the public. That's what the article says. It is not my creation, I do not know of any insiders of the government. But I think the article addresses itself to many nagging questions.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrHappyman989

I've been seeing a large object in the nights sky lately, Even though the street lights make it hard to see the stars this object cuts right through them. It's weird, I don't remember ever seeing it before but then I think I probably just didn't ever notice it! Will try and take a picture and note compass directions and time of sighting.

Maybe someone on here can tell me what it actually is!!

Well..fisrt of all where do you live? northern/southern hemisphere, and second, can you describe in what constellation you are seeing this object?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Suns do not orbit other suns. Our sun orbits the center of the universe and takes about 225 million years to do it. The planets orbit the sun, the sun orbits the center of the universe. One sun does not orbit another sun.
Plus, plus, plus the same logic that is posted about this brown dwarf in every other thread about it. If it was there We Would See It Already !!

Most solar systems have two suns. Usually it will be a larger primary sun and a smaller secondary sun. Sometimes the two stars will orbit a common center of gravity if they are relatively close to one another or, as in the case with our binary sun companion, since the orbit of Nibiru is so extremely elliptical and (this is important) is not on the same solar plane as the earth and all the other planetary bodies in our solar system it does indeed orbit around our sun.

A quick google search tells me that most binary systems are two dwarf stars not a primary giant and a dwarf.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Suns do not orbit other suns. Our sun orbits the center of the universe and takes about 225 million years to do it. The planets orbit the sun, the sun orbits the center of the universe. One sun does not orbit another sun.
Plus, plus, plus the same logic that is posted about this brown dwarf in every other thread about it. If it was there We Would See It Already !!

Maybe this will help...

Lovely piece of art but no it does not help because all of this is a work of fiction do you see that???

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by notsoperfect

It is not my creation....

Yes, that was obvious. (I wish others had realized this, before they praised it!)

But I think the article addresses itself to many nagging questions.

NO, it doesn't.

It displays a complete form of ignorance, though.....and THAT is nagging, and should be addressed. The authors of that drivel need to be educated.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Well i hope i can get an answer from those more into the know about the Nibiru quest. Theres some questions that are just there...........WHY if is SO CLOSE to earth and we can seeit to the naked eye ,we dont feel and see the changes on our gravitational. plane,and the over all ecosystems on earth????And why we dont feel any effects on this llike we feel the effects of the sun and moon??????....I personally consult friends on Australia and tierra del; Fuego in Chile [the south Hemisfere]and they cant see any new celestial body ather than the usual ones.They also are pending on this.And they say theres no changes on any marine and terrestrial life so far. If is so big dont we have already feel his presence in our orbital pattern????????

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Except.. this is just a conspiracy theory melting pot. I think it has taken a lot of theories and mashed them together. If our system is a binary star system then I don't believe the second star would be orbiting our sun the way that is described. It would be at an incredible distance and the two suns would "dance around each other." October is the passing of a comet a 3 kilometer in size comet, which is a far cry from a brown dwarf star.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Do you know how hot a brown dwarf is? Its about as hot as a fresh cup of coffee. About 120- 150 degrees. Hot enough to melt sugar but not hot enough to melt an asteroid like our sun. Plus you stated in your OP that this is our binary twin so it would have been a part of our solar system from the get go, not a captured object. But I am glad you never run out of arguments to support your beliefs and for that you get a thumbs up. On research though you get a failing grade.

Brown Dwarfs are still way much hotter than cup of coffee. They might still be in thousands of degrees. Even though they no longer produce nuclear reactions, they still are really hot. They are big enough to keep core hot. And cause they are so black, they don't mirror light to space, it turns to heat. And that heat makes it glow like hot charcoal. Then it emits infrared light.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
WE actually have two suns in our solar system. There is a sun behind the sun we see outside. You can see it if you stand in mars. The benevolent E.T's moved Earth to a certain orbit because back then, Earth and the living things on it couldn't handle the radiation of two suns.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Hello misssmartypants you claimed the following

"For years now there has been available every conceivable type of image of Nibiru steadily growing closer and closer to us if one truly wanted to see them."

And have yet to provide a single photo of Nibiru ....and for the record yes I do truly want to see them
so by all means please post these so called photos because I have a feeling these pictures can be debunked and thats why you won't post them

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
I have been fascinated by this subject for awhile now and I do admit to being somewhat of a newbie to the whole Nibiru/Brown Dwarf debate.

I have one question as a newbie and I hope I receive intelligent answers rather than flames.

If the orbit takes 3600 yrs and we will see 2 suns as many are predicting, why are there no previous records showing this? Or is there?

Anything from paintings, texts, scrolls...hell even a cave drawing 10,000-15,000 yrs ago would be something. Prehistoric man would have made records on cave walls alongside Mammoth hunts as it would have been a time of great wonder for them.

Are there any scrolls that record eye witness descriptions? Paintings that depict 2 suns?

I am seriously curious about this so if there are any such recordings of the 2 suns, could someone post a link for me?

Thanks!

As your request : Here it goes ancient recording of the TWO SUNS:

You google for the link

edit on 27-3-2011 by leeangqi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join