It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For the last time, NIBIRU DOESN'T EXIST!!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Seen a lot of hype around the so called dwarf planet Nibiru which has a supposed meeting with Earth in 2012.
Seen loads of people actually believing that this so called collision will happen in 2012.
Well let me get a few facts straight:
-NIBIRU DOESN'T EXIST.

How can I be so sure? I'm pretty damn sure about it. Infact I'm 2 zillion percent sure that Nibiru doesn't exist and WILL NOT Collide with the Earth.

Why?

1) A dwarf planet that size should be easily spotted in the night sky with either the naked eye or a basic telescope.
2) The government, no matter how many secrets they hide from us, ARE NOT that stupid to bet humanity off if Nibiru existed. You know why? Because not only would so called Nibiru annihilate ALL life on the planet and break a whole chunk of it too - Not even conspiring governments can survive this total obliteration, Heck, not even a puny ass underground bunker can save you or them!

Heres a nice simulation of a Nibiru collision: www.youtube.com...
As you can see, everything is screwed to the max.

Not even a spaceship can save you/them because the whole Earth would be inhabitable. Where would anyone go really considering we DON'T have the technology to travel near light speed, let alone reach the Moon quickly.

Unless you have solid proof that Nibiru exists then I can tell you one thing:
-You're screwed both ways. Government telling you, or not.
By the way, I'm aware of the Sumerian Myths. For me, in that context I reckon Nibiru is more likely to be a spaceship since they did claim the Annunaki came from the Stars.

edit on 25-3-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
this is ats?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
no offence but can you proove it dosnt exist ?

...hate to be on the opposite, but if it helps ...i really dont care anyways lol

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze

2) The government, no matter how many secrets they hide from us, ARE NOT that stupid to bet humanity off if Nibiru existed. You know why? Because not only would so called Nibiru annihilate ALL life on the planet and break a whole chunk of it too - Not even conspiring governments can survive this total obliteration, Heck, not even a puny ass underground bunker can save you or them!
Not even a spaceship can save you/them because the whole Earth would be inhabitable. Where would anyone go really considering we DON'T have the technology to travel near light speed, let alone reach the Moon quickly.

That's why the governments are gonna fly to another planet with the technology that they have that we have absolutely NO IDEA about. It's kept so secret. More secret than your darkest secret.

Beware!!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by wongy
this is ats?

No.

THIS is ATS:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

By a true ATS veteran.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
LOOK DUDE WE WILL SEE IF IT EXISTS OR NOT IN DECEMBER 21ST 2012!
IF IT DOES THEN THAT MEANS WE ARE ALL #ED WHETHER WE ARE PREPARED OR NOT SO LETS SEE!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
the founder of lockheed martin stated on his deathbed that we do in fact have the capability to traverse the cosmos.

there is a lot going on that no one knows about

and if nibiru did exist, it may not collide with earth...i heard it will only pass very close.......it is a blue star that is to

collide

i'm just saying that there is no 100% guarantee in this universe

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skate

That's why the governments are gonna fly to another planet with the technology that they have that we have absolutely NO IDEA about. It's kept so secret. More secret than your darkest secret.

Beware!!

No offence but I think Humanity is still too stupid to even come up with world peace, let alone faster than light technology.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Skate

lol so if its sooo secret that nobody knows about it, how do you know? figment of your imagination i say, prove it or put your tinfoil hat on and go sit in the corner.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Your assertion of your opinion as fact proves two things:

1. You are closed-minded.

2. You don't know simple addition. With at least one (Sumerian) civilization stating Nibiru exists, and zero stating that it lacks existence, you choose that 0 is greater than 1.

2addendum. With Hopi prophecies of The Blue Star, that could very well mean Nibiru. If it was alignment of Nibiru, Earth and Jupiter that caused the quakesunami, then it could be talking of the. Star that affects all of our "blue"

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by foreshadower99
LOOK DUDE WE WILL SEE IF IT EXISTS OR NOT IN DECEMBER 21ST 2012!
IF IT DOES THEN THAT MEANS WE ARE ALL #ED WHETHER WE ARE PREPARED OR NOT SO LETS SEE!

Oh I'm pretty damn sure something is gonna happen in 2012, whether good or bad. Just that Nibiru collision ain't happening on my watch. Imma blow that sucka outta orbit

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Hey does Nibiru Exist? j/w

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Honestly, does it really matter if it exists or not. If it exists, then we are all dead and a new species will emerge. If it doesn't exist, well, life will go on and a lot of folks will be out of a helluva lot of money from buying books, DVDs, bunkers, etc.

Perhaps, if it does exist, it's a good thing that the government is keeping a lid on it and spraying the skies with Nibiru blocking chemicals. Could you imagine the mass panic if everyone new they were going to die? More folks would die before Nibiru had a chance to do them in.

From what I can see, the only conspiracy is in the amount of money charlatains are making off of the fear of others.

If the entire world is going to be destroyed, what's a bunker going to do for you? Yeah, I'm glad the government is keeping this one secret. Better to die at peace than in a paniced mob.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeDeuce

Actually zero civilizations talk of a planet called Nibiru. Nibiru referred to the highest point of the ecliptic, which occasionally correlated with Jupiter. Only Sitchin, an economic historian, has claimed that Nibiru is an unknown planet. In fact, all the data we have suggests that the Sumerians knew of no planets outside of the ones visible to the naked eye. As for the Hopi prophecy, I have never seen any evidence that this is anything but a modern prophecy espoused by New Age authors.

link   

Originally posted by CaDreamer
reply to post by Skate

lol so if its sooo secret that nobody knows about it, how do you know? figment of your imagination i say, prove it or put your tinfoil hat on and go sit in the corner.

Woaaahhh I didn't bring aliens into the game bro. It's just a THEORY. OKAY?? I forgot to tell you that i don't believe in Nibiru either but it's not %100 impossible. There are two sides to the theory. I am skeptical of Nibiru because there have been a lot of videos and pictures taken of objects seen next to the sun in reflections, which was pretty weird because it's like only being able to see something through a reflection.

Also there is another theory that Nibiru could really be the Comet Elenin that Nasa is tracking currently at the moment. Now it may not be but it doesn't mean that it isn't. It's just another name that Nasa has chosen to keep the planet/comet just away from our eyes. If it were smaller, being a comet, then it's possible that we wouldn't be able to see it.

OR maybe the planet moves fast and it's FAR FAR away at the moment and it doesn't come into view til sometime early January 2012. Then Nasa won't have a clue what to do in order to hide it from sight preventing mass panic.

The point is, you can never be 100% SURE until it happens. Hold your breath

link   
A lot of people don't think it will collide with earth. The theory is that it will pass close enough to earth for its gravity to cause major disruptions on earth. Such as major earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanos erupting, ect

link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

No offence but I think Humanity is still too stupid to even come up with world peace, let alone faster than light technology.

Lets roll with that for a second. If humanity is so stupid how is it that you are typing on your keyboard staring at a digital monitor relaying your thoughts across the world in a blink of an eye? So you really think we couldn't already be traveling faster than light? They can send a soundwave at light speed and this is in mainstream science. Who knows what black projects have already created.
I don't think Nibiru or Planet XYZ is going to hit us anytime soon but I won't say that it isn't out there in it's own trajectory around it's sun and we cross paths every so many thousands of years. Something happens to throw this world into ice ages and I'm not going to fully rule out a planetary object being the cause just because you choose to believe otherwise.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

While I agree, this thread is not only stand-offish and frankly rude, but it's inconclusive and provides no information. You aren't convincing anyone, you're just trying to tick people off. You give the rest of us skeptics a bad name when you do things like that.

In addition, a dwarf planet that size could be missed at the distances it's supposed to be at. It may have low-reflectivity, and such; if it's a "Dwarf" planet, it won't be a whole lot bigger than Pluto, and we can't see PLuto with the naked eye. It may also not be in parts of the sky that we are actively monitoring, explaining the lack of telescope shots.

You also misunderstand most of the Nibiru hype; most people don't think it's going to collide with Earth, they think it's going to pass close by and cause wild havoc. Unless the fearmongerers have changed since last time I was paying attention.
edit on 25-3-2011 by Solasis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by ThreeDeuce

Actually zero civilizations talk of a planet called Nibiru. Nibiru referred to the highest point of the ecliptic, which occasionally correlated with Jupiter. Only Sitchin, an economic historian, has claimed that Nibiru is an unknown planet. In fact, all the data we have suggests that the Sumerians knew of no planets outside of the ones visible to the naked eye. As for the Hopi prophecy, I have never seen any evidence that this is anything but a modern prophecy espoused by New Age authors.

Your right and stitchen is clutching at straws,

however

it is agreed that all cultures have documents or myths or something that suggests destructions on earth have occured due to celestial bodies.

Most likely Comets!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Oh I'm pretty damn sure something is gonna happen in 2012, whether good or bad. Just that Nibiru collision ain't happening on my watch. Imma blow that sucka outta orbit

Hmmmm..... so let's use some more of those math skills.

You beleieve 50% of 2012 prophecy ( that's half, and a pretty radical half to beieve)....

But, all that "hooplah" possibly can't exist.

Please do this site a favor. Please do not create new threads because you believe you can make the best arguments and settle the debate once and for all. You obviously can't.

But, please do post in another Nibiru skeptic or supporter thread.

I know I value your opinion, its just that perhaps you are not the best figurehead for an anti-Nibiru push. Heck, you're already half of the dark side Mr. 1006 (that's half of 2012 for y'all nongraduates)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join