It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For the last time, NIBIRU DOESN'T EXIST!!!!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
What if... "We are Nibiru"?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by cyberghosts

Planets do not produce their own light, but we can still see them. Why? Because they reflect light from the Sun. A brown dwarf has the same composition as Jupiter. Jupiter reflects light. Ergo, a brown dwarf with the same composition as Jupiter will be able to reflect light.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Sorry man, while I respect what you're trying to do here I have to say that I'm really actually pretty tired of seeing these arguments. Nibiru exists, no it doesn't. Technically Nibiru exists in the sense that a people believed in it at one point. Some of the most advanced societies of ancient times have pinpointed stars, planets etc with absolute amazing accuracy. Nibiru exists but it's probably not what we think it is at all. My theory is that Nibiru is the Sun since these societies were mostly Sun worshipers. The Annunaki were most likely the rays of light or something. I'm speculating yes but trying to add another theory. In my opinion the Sun enters a cycle of change every 26000 years or whatever the yearly pattern was.

What people have been saying recently about Nibiru is that maybe it was a second sun (our binary) that has long since burnt out. If that's the case it might not reflect any light from the sun (some don't based on composition and positioning to our sun) and would only be visible in the infrared spectrum so it wouldn't be visible if that were the case without looking at the infrared band.

At this point I'm probably rambling so I'm gonna go get something to eat and drink, cheers.
edit on 26-3-2011 by HellstormRising because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Have you ever look into this website
www.binaryresearchinstitute.org...
give a few good idea what elenin could be
remember our sun is mostlikely a binary sun

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeDeuce
Your assertion of your opinion as fact proves two things:

1. You are closed-minded.

STFU with that: conversely;
If you are too "open minded" and don't critically think for yourself your brain will fallout and you'll BLINDLY accept any B.S. thing as true."

2. You don't know simple addition. With at least one (Sumerian) civilization stating Nibiru exists, and zero stating that it lacks existence, you choose that 0 is greater than 1.

keerist another 12 year old in the basement( what a freakin' idiot; I AM
for reading
thisfar).
and:
50million people believe in the freakin tooth fairy: I can 100%guarantee you your mom or dad put that quarter under your pillow.Your logic is fatally flawed. Myth and fable don't = "reality". (but,but... 50million to one?)

2addendum. With Hopi prophecies of The Blue Star, that could very well mean Nibiru. If it was alignment of Nibiru, Earth and Jupiter that caused the quakesunami, then it could be talking of the. Star that affects all of our "blue"

rampant speculation "it could beNibiru or a brown dwarf" or itcould be sperm whale farts" "could" be!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Well, i think the o/p..has a valid point....in my oppinion, the problems are not outer space..but more inner space..something seems to be upsetting mother earths internal mechanism..the rumblings, the quakes/tsunamis, the wild weather...but i've no idea as to what is occuring, i'll leave that for you to decide.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Just to clear one thing up a dwarf planet would not be seen. A dwarf planet is very small i think you mean a dwarf star as most people think this nibiru is a dwarf star.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by GunzCoty

Just to clear one thing up a dwarf planet would not be seen. A dwarf planet is very small i think you mean a dwarf star as most people think this nibiru is a dwarf star.

We can see Eris from Earth.

And Pluto.

And all the other such examples like Ceres, Haumea and Makemake.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

what is this then www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

1st question, it may not be seen due to Gravitational Lensing, look it up, Brown dwarfs absorb light not reflect which is essential for seeing things...

2nd, its called planet of the crossing not planet of the crashing, who said its going to collide, your arguments are extremely weak and not backed up by any rational evidence but your own bellyaching narrow minded, delusion.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

if there were to be a planet with this type of rotation cycle around the sun than life on earth would never get complex or even exist. because the magnetic feilds would collide and kill almost everything

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

What if we are nibru? No that is great stuff. You sir do really think outside the box

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Whoa, you just blew my mind!

I mean, what if Nibiru is in each and every one of us? Perhaps on 21 December 2012, our energy will burst from these Earthly bodies and we will become one with the Universe.

Whoa...

Or, it's just a way for some to make money. Either way, I'm good with it.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by NRGFreq

what is this then www.youtube.com...

Venus.

Next.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by gmac10001

1st question, it may not be seen due to Gravitational Lensing, look it up, Brown dwarfs absorb light not reflect which is essential for seeing things...

2nd, its called planet of the crossing not planet of the crashing, who said its going to collide, your arguments are extremely weak and not backed up by any rational evidence but your own bellyaching narrow minded, delusion.

Which perfectly explains how Gliese 229 was discovered by a reflecting telescope.

You know, one that reflects light.

Oops.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Ive repeated this in i dont know how many threads.........

Dont you think, that with all the top notch amateur astronomers, who can do the amazing things they do, and see what they see, they would have alerted the people on this if it was there????

The people arent stupid, they dont need a space agency to discover this stuff for them, they have the means themselves.........

if it was there, someone in the private sector would have seen it and blown themother of all whistles on it by now.................................................................

It doesnt exist...........atleast not in a cataclysmic capacity for earth anyway, or we would know
edit on 26-3-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Feltrick

Whoa, you just blew my mind!

I mean, what if Nibiru is in each and every one of us? Perhaps on 21 December 2012, our energy will burst from these Earthly bodies and we will become one with the Universe.

Whoa...

Or, it's just a way for some to make money. Either way, I'm good with it.

to quote the writers of south park"
" crab people...crab people...crab people...
Going to the "yearly blues cafe("fest") you guys have fun...
edit on 26-3-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
What if... "We are Nibiru"?

No, cluckerspud, you are the Nibiru.

And then cluckerspud was a zombie.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by NyxOne

perhaps a red dwarf like gliese works differently than a brown dwarf when dealing with Gravitational Lensing i would also imagine that size and mass plays a part in it also do we know the distance of gliese? and size?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join