It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For the last time, NIBIRU DOESN'T EXIST!!!!!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by cyberghosts

Planets do not produce their own light, but we can still see them. Why? Because they reflect light from the Sun. A brown dwarf has the same composition as Jupiter. Jupiter reflects light. Ergo, a brown dwarf with the same composition as Jupiter will be able to reflect light.

I don't understand, can you provide links for this information. As I learned it, a brown dwarf is a star(sun), not a planet, while a brown dwarf can certainly be the size of jupiter, they are not the same.

A brown dwarf doesn't give off OR reflect light, it actually absorbs light. They are so hard to find that even though they were theorized to exist they didn't even confirm finding one until 1995.

I don't know everything about them, but if there is new info I don't know about, link me up scotty

edit on 30-3-2011 by SalemsLot because: spell checked

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXGuy
Hi Cas:

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranzeSeen a lot of hype around the so called dwarf planet Nibiru which has a supposed meeting with Earth in 2012.

No. That is the cover story like the one about the 19 Bearded Jihadist Radicals pulling off the 9/11 Attacks. ELEnin Comet is a NASA Psyop covering an incoming brown dwarf star (Blog). Please use the evidence and prove my case wrong.

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranzeSeen loads of people actually believing that this so called collision will happen in 2012.Well let me get a few facts straight: -NIBIRU DOESN'T EXIST.

2012 is the COVER STORY, so you will not be ready for what is coming in 2011. The March 11, 2011 9.0 Japan Quake shifted Earth axis 4 inches like last years February 27, 2010 8.8 Chile Quake shifted Earth axis 3 inches. Both of those events took place on Sun/Earth/ELEnin alignments like with the September 4, 2010 7.2 Christchurch, New Zealand Quake (Video). Look at the evidence and say this is a coincidence.

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranzeHow can I be so sure? I'm pretty damn sure about it. Infact I'm 2 zillion percent sure that Nibiru doesn't exist and WILL NOT Collide with the Earth. Why?

1) A dwarf planet that size should be easily spotted in the night sky with either the naked eye or a basic telescope.

No. LUCUS explains why you cannot see this dark star in the first video (Link).

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze2) The government, no matter how many secrets they hide from us, ARE NOT that stupid to bet humanity off if Nibiru existed. You know why? Because not only would so called Nibiru annihilate ALL life on the planet and break a whole chunk of it too - Not even conspiring governments can survive this total obliteration, Heck, not even a puny ass underground bunker can save you or them!

They have underground cities stocked with food and supplies to last for years in preparation for living in their New World Order after the earth is terraformed by the passing of this dark star. Read the testimony of the Norwegian Politician (Link) saying his government was to finish construction of their ARK underground facilities before 2011.

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranzeHeres a nice simulation of a Nibiru collision: www.youtube.com...
As you can see, everything is screwed to the max.

The NASA JPL data for their ELEnin Comet (Link) says the nearest distance in our encounter will be .232 AU or 21.56 million miles. However, the star has been affecting Earth since 2004 and the earth change events are increasing including global warming, volcanoes, earthquakes, rogue tides, etc. (Video) and an approaching brown dwarf star (Link) explains all of them.

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranzeHowever, the dwarf star has been

Not even a spaceship can save you/them because the whole Earth would be inhabitable. Where would anyone go really considering we DON'T have the technology to travel near light speed, let alone reach the Moon quickly.

Ask yourself why Greenland had sunrise two days early (story). How does that happen? The dwarf star has a massive gravity well coming closer and causing Earth to lean over slightly to change the angle, so sunrise comes two days early. The data seems to indicate that we have an inbound dwarf star about to come in for an orbit of our Sun and we had better get ready. Survival Mode.

edit on 25-3-2011 by PlanetXGuy because: fix typo

edit on 25-3-2011 by PlanetXGuy because: fix typo

EXCELLENT POST PXG

Now all you need to do is bump the story about 9nania and Sollog who predicted the exact date of the Japan Quake and also warned about a NUKE DISASTER that would be connected to a major quake in the VALLEY OF THE SUN.

story:
maya12-21-2012.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SalemsLot

I don't understand, can you provide links for this information. As I learned it, a brown dwarf is a star(sun), not a planet, while a brown dwarf can certainly be the size of jupiter, they are not the same.

A brown dwarf doesn't give off OR reflect light, it actually absorbs light. They are so hard to find that even though they were theorized to exist they didn't even confirm finding one until 1995.

I don't know everything about them, but if there is new info I don't know about, link me up scotty

There is a range of sizes for a gaseous object. There are several in our solar system: Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, and Jupiter and of course the Sun.

The behavior of these objects depends on their mass and where they sit in the solar system. A brown dwarf is large enough that it has enough mass that it can undergo fusion. Maybe not sustained fusion, but there is that possibility. All of these objects reflect light. Even the sun is reflective. We don't see that because it is so bright. The reason that a brown dwarf was not confirmed to exist until 1995 was that they are small relatively speaking. That makes them hard to find so far away. Look at how many planets are being found around other star systems. The same technology used to find exoplanets can also find brown dwarfs orbiting other stars.

Here is a link to a place where a brown dwarf was photographed in 2006. The reason that this is close to the sun is that it is a mere 12.7 light years away.
Very Cool Brown Dwarf Discovered Near the Sun

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseekr1111

You are claiming that there was an alignment. I doubt you checked out the alignment otherw3ise you would have seen how cheesy the alignment actually was. Not only was the so-called alignment poor, but the alignment lasted for days if not weeks. It all depends on how sloppy an "alignment" is considered to be an alignment.

Considering how sloppy the alignment actually was you should be able to see that any event over a month or two time could be added to the supposed hit list.

No. LUCUS explains why you cannot see this dark star in the first video

Lucus is a fraud and his explanations are obviously and clearly lies.

Ask yourself why Greenland had sunrise two days early (story). How does that happen?

The horizon is ice and it is melting. The motion of the Earth is measured down to great accuracy. That is why leap seconds are added.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

I agree with you 100%. I think people need to be a little bit more logical around here.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Hi stereologist, I was curious why you said Lucus is wrong... I've been trying to research why a brown dwarf would be seen by now if trailing behind comet Elenin. Unfortunately, all the sites I come to aren't working that claim "mystery object found orbiting brown dwarf".

Why would we be able to see it by now? I apologize if you already stated

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jojopin
Hi stereologist, I was curious why you said Lucus is wrong... I've been trying to research why a brown dwarf would be seen by now if trailing behind comet Elenin. Unfortunately, all the sites I come to aren't working that claim "mystery object found orbiting brown dwarf".

Why would we be able to see it by now? I apologize if you already stated

I know you didn't ask me, I shrug my shoulders.

Brown dwarfs have virtually the same composition as Jupiter. Think, for a moment, how bright Jupiter can get, and then reach a logical conclusion yourself.

And if one was trailing directly behind Elenin, not only would our planets be torn from their orbital paths, Jupiter included, but Elenin would not have a steady course that could be tracked.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Jojopin

A brown dwarf is a small star. It has a similar composition to the gas giants of out solar system. Jupiter is smaller in mass, but nearly the same size as a brown dwarf and has a similar composition. Although it is a way off in our solar system it is easy to spot when in the sky. Just as Jupiter is reflective so are brown dwarfs. If Jupiter were at the position of Uranus then it would be visible to the unaided eye.

Lucus has been posted falsehoods for as long as I've been aware of him. Even when you point out to him that he is wrong he continues to repeat the same lies time and time again. He simply can't be trusted. One of his recent glaring lies was the claim that a meteorite struck a town in Venezuela. The town was never hit. How can you trust someone that lies about an event that can be shown to be a silly lie?

Project Pan-STARRS makes whole sky surveys. That means that it examines every portion of the sky and it does it with incredible optics. It would spot a brown dwarf out to 50 times the distance to Pluto. That is really far away. That is why the search for a possible new object Jupiter sized or larger is out so far from the Sun. All of space closer to the Sun has been carefully inspected for objects. Only smaller objects are being found and as instruments get better objects down to 10m across and sometimes even smaller are being spotted and tracked.

EDIT: NyxOne has hit the nail on the head. Not only would it be easy to see in the night sky, but the planets would be moving out of their predicted orbits to new orbits affected by the new mass.
edit on 22-4-2011 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I don't completely believe in Nibiru, but I'm not ruling it out either. Just cause no one comes on TV and announces we have found a planet and its Nibiru doesn't mean that Nibiru doesn't exist. Even if it is Nibiru, when it is found, no one is going to call it Nibiru! They are going to make up another name for it to avoid panic. Even if it doesn't hit Earth, and it comes close, its still enough to mess us up big time. It would throw everything in our solar system off orbit and cause a big catastrophic mess!
In a way, I kind of believe that Elenin is Nibiru because of all the reports I've been hearing of how close Elenin will come to Earth and I don't think its a coincidence that every time Elenin is in alignment something happens. Its just too much coincidence. It is possible that it is a brown dwarf planet and they are just saying its a comet to throw us off, but has anyone actually been able to spot this comet who do not work for NASA besides the so called guy who suppossedly found it, that many believe doesn't even exist? I found a thread once that had the coordinates for Elenin, however, it has been blacked out on Google sky. Anyone wonder what is up with all these blacked out spots and why we aren't allowed to see?
People may argue that Nibiru should be visible by now, but I've heard its not possible to see it without infared, and definetely not with the naked eye.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConcreteAngel1
I don't completely believe in Nibiru, but I'm not ruling it out either. Just cause no one comes on TV and announces we have found a planet and its Nibiru doesn't mean that Nibiru doesn't exist. Even if it is Nibiru, when it is found, no one is going to call it Nibiru! They are going to make up another name for it to avoid panic. Even if it doesn't hit Earth, and it comes close, its still enough to mess us up big time. It would throw everything in our solar system off orbit and cause a big catastrophic mess!
In a way, I kind of believe that Elenin is Nibiru because of all the reports I've been hearing of how close Elenin will come to Earth and I don't think its a coincidence that every time Elenin is in alignment something happens. Its just too much coincidence. It is possible that it is a brown dwarf planet and they are just saying its a comet to throw us off, but has anyone actually been able to spot this comet who do not work for NASA besides the so called guy who suppossedly found it, that many believe doesn't even exist? I found a thread once that had the coordinates for Elenin, however, it has been blacked out on Google sky. Anyone wonder what is up with all these blacked out spots and why we aren't allowed to see?
People may argue that Nibiru should be visible by now, but I've heard its not possible to see it without infared, and definetely not with the naked eye.

Er, the blacked out portion on Google Sky is nowhere near where Elenin is.

And an object matching Nibiru's description would certainly be visible. Brown dwarfs reflect light, just as anything else that isn't a black hole does, and have the same composition as Jupiter.

Oh, and it would be tearing planets out of orbits, but hey.

Also.

aladin.u-strasbg.fr...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by NyxOne

Originally posted by ConcreteAngel1

Er, the blacked out portion on Google Sky is nowhere near where Elenin is.

And an object matching Nibiru's description would certainly be visible. Brown dwarfs reflect light, just as anything else that isn't a black hole does, and have the same composition as Jupiter.

Oh, and it would be tearing planets out of orbits, but hey.

Also.

aladin.u-strasbg.fr...

And, uh, yeah. Here are some pictures, actually.

www.aerith.net...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join