It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For the last time, NIBIRU DOESN'T EXIST!!!!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

The problem with your theory is that:

A. The government has saturated the atmosphere with Nibiru hiding Chemtrails;

B. Any astronomer who has seen Nibiru is offered a place on the ARK in return for keeping their mouth shut; and

C. Any astronomer who tries to "blow the mother of all whistles" is killed by TPTB.

So, with those three points, we must assume that Nibiru exists, the government has ARKs to save themselves and are keeping it quiet so the stupider people don't find out. If you do find out and try to tell anyone, you are killed.

Hey, wait a second, wasn't this like the plot on "2012." Sorry, disregard.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze

Well let me get a few facts straight:
-NIBIRU DOESN'T EXIST.

How can I be so sure? I'm pretty damn sure about it. Infact I'm 2 zillion percent sure that Nibiru doesn't exist and WILL NOT Collide with the Earth.

You don't know that. In fact I'm "2 zillion percent sure" that not one god damn person on this site knows for sure whether it exists or not.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
Seen a lot of hype around the so called dwarf planet Nibiru which has a supposed meeting with Earth in 2012.
Seen loads of people actually believing that this so called collision will happen in 2012.
Well let me get a few facts straight:
-NIBIRU DOESN'T EXIST.

How can I be so sure? I'm pretty damn sure about it. Infact I'm 2 zillion percent sure that Nibiru doesn't exist and WILL NOT Collide with the Earth.

Why?

1) A dwarf planet that size should be easily spotted in the night sky with either the naked eye or a basic telescope.
2) The government, no matter how many secrets they hide from us, ARE NOT that stupid to bet humanity off if Nibiru existed. You know why? Because not only would so called Nibiru annihilate ALL life on the planet and break a whole chunk of it too - Not even conspiring governments can survive this total obliteration, Heck, not even a puny ass underground bunker can save you or them!

Heres a nice simulation of a Nibiru collision: www.youtube.com...
As you can see, everything is screwed to the max.

Not even a spaceship can save you/them because the whole Earth would be inhabitable. Where would anyone go really considering we DON'T have the technology to travel near light speed, let alone reach the Moon quickly.

Unless you have solid proof that Nibiru exists then I can tell you one thing:
-You're screwed both ways. Government telling you, or not.
By the way, I'm aware of the Sumerian Myths. For me, in that context I reckon Nibiru is more likely to be a spaceship since they did claim the Annunaki came from the Stars.

edit on 25-3-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: (no reason given)

LOL that's not the only theory behind Nibiru. It's that Nibiru will push through the Oort Cloud causing a large number of comets to be propelled to the Solar System. Not everyone believes Nibiru will impact the Earth or even come close to the Earth.

Not that I am a big believer in Nibiru, but don't simplify it to one theory....

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

What did all that mean? It meant that in 1986 modern science did not discover what had been unknown; rather, it rediscov- ered and caught up with ancient knowledge. It was, therefore, because of that 1986 corroboration of my 1976 writings and thus of the veracity of the Sumerian texts that I felt confident enough to predict, on the eve of the Voyager 2 encounter with Neptune, what it would discover there.

The Voyager 2 flybys of Uranus and Neptune had thus con- firmed not only ancient knowledge regarding the very existence of these two outer planets but also crucial details regarding them. The 1989 flyby of Neptune provided still more corrob- oration of the ancient texts. In them, Neptune was listed before Uranus, as would be expected of someone who is coming into the Solar System and sees first Pluto, then Neptune, and then Uranus. In these texts or planetary lists Uranus was called Kakkab shanamma, "Planet Which Is the Double'' of Neptune. The Voyager 2 data goes far to uphold this ancient notion. Uranus is indeed a look-alike of Neptune in size, color, and watery content; both planets are encircled by rings and orbited by a multitude of satellites, or moons.

An unexpected similarity has been found regarding the two planets' magnetic fields: both have an unusually extreme inclination relative to the planets' axes of rotation—58 degrees on Uranus, 50 degrees on Nep- tune. "Neptune appears to be almost a magnetic twin of Ura- nus," John Noble Wilford reported in The New York Times. The two planets are also similar in the lengths of their days: each about sixteen to seventeen hours long.
The ferocious winds on Neptune and the water ice slurry layer on its surface attest to the great internal heat it generates, like that of Uranus. In fact, the reports from JPL state that initial temperature readings indicated that "Neptune's tem- peratures are similar to those of Uranus, which is more than a billion miles closer to the Sun." Therefore, the scientists assumed "that Neptune somehow is generating more of its internal heat than Uranus does"—somehow compensating for its greater distance from the Sun to attain the same temperatures as Uranus generates, resulting in similar temperatures on both planets—and thus adding one more feature "to the size and other characteristics that make Uranus a near twin of Neptune.''
"Planet which is the double," the Sumerians said of Uranus in comparing it to Neptune. "Size and other characteristics

that make Uranus a near twin of Neptune," NASA's scientists announced. Not only the described characteristics but even the terminology—"planet which is the double," "a near twin of Neptune"—is similar. But one statement, the Sumerian one, was made circa 4,000 B.C., and the other, by NASA, inAD . 1989, nearly 6,000 years later. ...

Such gratifying and overwhelming corroboration of my pre- diction was not the result of a mere lucky guess. It goes back to 1976 when The 12th Planet, my first book in The Earth Chronicles series, was published. Basing my conclusions on millennia-old Sumerian texts, I had asked rhetorically: "When we probe Neptune someday, will we discover that its persistent association with waters is due to the watery swamps" that had once been seen there?

This was published, and obviously written, a year before Voyager 2 was even launched and was restated by me in an article two months before the Neptune encounter.
How could I be so sure, on the eve of Voyager's encounter with Neptune, that my 1976 prediction would be corrobo- rated—how dared I take the chance that my predictions would be disproved within weeks after submitting my article? My certainty was based on what happened in January 1986, when Voyager 2 flew by the planet Uranus.

As the images of Uranus grew bigger on the TV screen the closer Voyager 2 neared the planet, the moderator at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory drew attention to its unusual green-blue color. I could not help cry out loud, ' 'Oh, my God, it is exactly as the Sumerians had described it!" I hurried to my study, picked up a copy of The 12th Planet, and with unsteady hands looked up page 269 (in the Avon paperback edition). I read again and again the lines quoting the ancient texts. Yes, there was no doubt: though they had no telescopes, the Sumerians had described Uranus as MASH.SIG, a term which I had trans- lated "bright greenish."

Sitchin predicted what the planets looked like using sumerian knowledge. 10 YEARS BEFORE VOYAGER. debunk that. I think the man knew what he was talkin about. thogh i'm skeptical on some of it.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

LoL your post cracked me up.........

Thanks for bringing levity to a subject thats often littered with nonsense logic and irrational fear mongering.......

You rock

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
reply to post by Xcalibur254

What did all that mean? It meant that in 1986 modern science did not discover what had been unknown; rather, it rediscov- ered and caught up with ancient knowledge. It was, therefore, because of that 1986 corroboration of my 1976 writings and thus of the veracity of the Sumerian texts that I felt confident enough to predict, on the eve of the Voyager 2 encounter with Neptune, what it would discover there.

The Voyager 2 flybys of Uranus and Neptune had thus con- firmed not only ancient knowledge regarding the very existence of these two outer planets but also crucial details regarding them. The 1989 flyby of Neptune provided still more corrob- oration of the ancient texts. In them, Neptune was listed before Uranus, as would be expected of someone who is coming into the Solar System and sees first Pluto, then Neptune, and then Uranus. In these texts or planetary lists Uranus was called Kakkab shanamma, "Planet Which Is the Double'' of Neptune. The Voyager 2 data goes far to uphold this ancient notion. Uranus is indeed a look-alike of Neptune in size, color, and watery content; both planets are encircled by rings and orbited by a multitude of satellites, or moons.

An unexpected similarity has been found regarding the two planets' magnetic fields: both have an unusually extreme inclination relative to the planets' axes of rotation—58 degrees on Uranus, 50 degrees on Nep- tune. "Neptune appears to be almost a magnetic twin of Ura- nus," John Noble Wilford reported in The New York Times. The two planets are also similar in the lengths of their days: each about sixteen to seventeen hours long.
The ferocious winds on Neptune and the water ice slurry layer on its surface attest to the great internal heat it generates, like that of Uranus. In fact, the reports from JPL state that initial temperature readings indicated that "Neptune's tem- peratures are similar to those of Uranus, which is more than a billion miles closer to the Sun." Therefore, the scientists assumed "that Neptune somehow is generating more of its internal heat than Uranus does"—somehow compensating for its greater distance from the Sun to attain the same temperatures as Uranus generates, resulting in similar temperatures on both planets—and thus adding one more feature "to the size and other characteristics that make Uranus a near twin of Neptune.''
"Planet which is the double," the Sumerians said of Uranus in comparing it to Neptune. "Size and other characteristics

that make Uranus a near twin of Neptune," NASA's scientists announced. Not only the described characteristics but even the terminology—"planet which is the double," "a near twin of Neptune"—is similar. But one statement, the Sumerian one, was made circa 4,000 B.C., and the other, by NASA, inAD . 1989, nearly 6,000 years later. ...

Such gratifying and overwhelming corroboration of my pre- diction was not the result of a mere lucky guess. It goes back to 1976 when The 12th Planet, my first book in The Earth Chronicles series, was published. Basing my conclusions on millennia-old Sumerian texts, I had asked rhetorically: "When we probe Neptune someday, will we discover that its persistent association with waters is due to the watery swamps" that had once been seen there?

This was published, and obviously written, a year before Voyager 2 was even launched and was restated by me in an article two months before the Neptune encounter.
How could I be so sure, on the eve of Voyager's encounter with Neptune, that my 1976 prediction would be corrobo- rated—how dared I take the chance that my predictions would be disproved within weeks after submitting my article? My certainty was based on what happened in January 1986, when Voyager 2 flew by the planet Uranus.

As the images of Uranus grew bigger on the TV screen the closer Voyager 2 neared the planet, the moderator at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory drew attention to its unusual green-blue color. I could not help cry out loud, ' 'Oh, my God, it is exactly as the Sumerians had described it!" I hurried to my study, picked up a copy of The 12th Planet, and with unsteady hands looked up page 269 (in the Avon paperback edition). I read again and again the lines quoting the ancient texts. Yes, there was no doubt: though they had no telescopes, the Sumerians had described Uranus as MASH.SIG, a term which I had trans- lated "bright greenish."

Sitchin predicted what the planets looked like using sumerian knowledge. 10 YEARS BEFORE VOYAGER. debunk that. I think the man knew what he was talkin about. thogh i'm skeptical on some of it.

No one ever reads his books before running there mouth about him that's the big problem. How can you be the champion on the other side when you don't even know what your up against? I suggest you read!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Thanks!

Yeah, this whole Nibiru/Planet X/12th Planet thing is getting kind of ridiculous. If people would just open a history book or research by any other means what happened 3600 and/or 7200 years ago, the argument would end pretty quickly.

Hopefully, more and more people will start coming to their senses the closer we get to 12/21/2012. Unfortunately I fear there will be mass panic and death as the date gets closer. Maybe I should get a bunker, just to avoid the panickers.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

jus think you relish in the topic.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Then you are wrong. Nibiru is a figment of Sitchin's imagination. No new planets can exist that have an orbit that enters the orbit of the known planets. No new planet can exist with 8x the distance to Pluto if it is Earth sized or larger. It must be farther than 50x the distance to Pluto if it is as large as Jupiter.

www.sitchiniswrong.com
PROJECT PAN-STARRS AND THE OUTER SOLAR SYSTEM
Persistent Evidence of a Jovian Mass Solar Companion in the Oort Cloud
Constraining the Orbits of Planet X and Nemesis
Where Are You Hiding Planet X, Dr. Brown?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Mercurio

LOL that's not the only theory behind Nibiru. It's that Nibiru will push through the Oort Cloud causing a large number of comets to be propelled to the Solar System. /quote]
That sounds like the Tyche claim and guess what? It won't cause a rain of death by comets or anything else.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

The 1989 flyby of Neptune provided still more corrob- oration of the ancient texts.

Laughable. What ancients knew of Uranus, Neptune, or Pluto? None.

Uranus is indeed a look-alike of Neptune in size, color, and watery content; both planets are encircled by rings and orbited by a multitude of satellites, or moons.

They are not the same color and they do not look alike. Uranus is featureless while Neptune shows many atmospheric structures.

Here is what you posted claiming a NASA scientist said it.

"Size and other characteristics that make Uranus a near twin of Neptune"

Can you tell us where this quote came from? I am thinking it is not from anyone at NASA.

Not only do I call the previous line an unlikely statement made by someone at NASA I believe that the latest quote is also a possible hoax. There are hardly any records from the Sumerians concerning astronomy let alone a description of a planet beyond Saturn.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeDeuce[\i]
No, but it was my point that you can not automatically jump to the zero side, of which there is no proof, when on the one side, at least there are tales and fables. But, aren't many biblical stories based on myths,texts and junk? Gilgamesh is pretty applicable in this situation....

Comet Elenin ... ELE extinction Level Event, NIN from epic of gilgamesh

Okay, I guess that makes sense. But think about it this way: If Nibiru was as formative an influence as it's supposed to be, why didn't they visit any of the other civs/cultures around at the time? No one in Meso-America ran into the Annunaki? How about the Far-East? The numbers actually lend more credence to doubting its existence outside of myth cycles.

How can you say that no other civilizations. Ran into the Annunaki?

For your claim that no Meso-American cultures did, how about checking storiesof Kubulkhan (sp?).

He was a pale "god" who came fromthe skis and emparted his knowledge on the Mayans. But of course since the Mayans didn't name the Annunaki specifically, there is no way they can be possibly connected.

For Far East, just look into India's stories of spaceships having aerial battles in their. Skies.
This is what people in India view as fact.

Do not forget of the Dogon tribe in Africa either.

But, its easier for you to say there is no possibiity of connection, rater than being opento thepoint of the possibility of knowledge beyong the scope of your understanding.

And, pal, linguistics do not work that way. First off, "Nin" is not straight out of the Epic. It's a Sumerian word meaning "lady" and two characters have Nin in their names. Elenin is allegedly the last name of a guy who discovered the comet. If he's real, which we assume he is, then the idea that his family name, passed down for an unknown number of generations, would happen to coincide with an acronym in English and a word that [means "lady" in ancient Sumerian, is at levels of absurdity given precedent only by famed hacks.

Ninsun-( D NIN.SÚN) as the mother of Gilgamesh in the Epic of Gilgamesh-(Standard Babylonian version), appears in 5 of the 12 Chapters (Tablets I, II, III, IV, XII). The other personage using 'NIN' is the god Ninurta-( D NIN.URTA) who appears in Tablet I, and especially the Flood myth of Tablet XI. Of the 51 uses of the 'nin' (cuneiform), the other major usage is for the Akkadian word eninna–("nin" as in e-nin-na, but also other variants). Eninna is the adverb "Now", but is also conjunctionally-used, or as a segue-form, (a transition form).

As you can see, nin wasn't just used for lady. It was also the name of the god in the flood myth and gilgameshs mother. I would say the god's name in the great flood story is slightly more substantial than it just being a word for lady.

Also, as for your contention that. It comes from the name Leonid Elenin....please show me proof of there being a person existing, and show why this is named after an antiquated meteor shower.

The Leonid shower was named because it came from the direction of the sky that the Leo constellation is from. So, why another lie told to us?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis

Originally posted by cluckerspud
What if... "We are Nibiru"?

No, cluckerspud, you are the Nibiru.

And then cluckerspud was a zombie.

After last nights festivities, I feel like a zombie.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeDeuce

Originally posted by ThreeDeuce[\i]
Also, as for your contention that. It comes from the name Leonid Elenin....please show me proof of there being a person existing, and show why this is named after an antiquated meteor shower.

Mr. Elenin is an amateur astronomer from Lubertsy City, Russia, located near Moscow. With a passion for astronomy since childhood, he studies minor objects in the Solar System and variable stars. He has discovered more than 10 variable stars and numerous asteroids. He works at the Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics (Russian Academy of Sciences).

You can find his picture here: iasc.hsutx.edu...

Hate to get into the middle of a fight, but it really wasn't that difficult to find....I used the GOOGLE. Although, TPTB could have planted this website and created a false persona. Weirder still, you could be a false persona, created by TPTB. Can you prove that you exist?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeDeuce

It certainly sounds like you are prone to accept fringe claims without evidence. Fringe claims are based on twisting a few poorly understood things and avoiding looking at the full spectrum of knowledge on a subject. There are no real stories about aliens from space in any culture. That's all wishful thinking and horrible twisting of the tales. Even the Dogon tale has been twisted. The Dogon do as all people and oral traditions change over time. They added information they encountered in the 1930s into an already interesting tradition.

But, its easier for you to say there is no possibiity of connection, rater than being opento thepoint of the possibility of knowledge beyong the scope of your understanding.

Is it easier for you to be an open sieve and accept any story no matter how irrational or unlikely than to ask simple questions such as whether or not the tale is related to reality?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Ats thread about the name Leonid Elenin
www.abovetopsecret.com...

My main question is how can there be no pre 2008 trace of Elenin?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeDeuce

If you look at his picture, he is young. Therefore, he was probably still in school or at least working in a capacity that did not allow him to use the telescopes. So, if he wasn't making any discoveries before then, do you really expect to see a website that says "Leonid Elenin has done nothing in his life. This page is a space saver to prove he exists when he discovers a comet years from now."

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

No, but it was my point that you can not automatically jump to the zero side, of which there is no proof, when on the one side, at least there are tales and fables. But, aren't many biblical stories based on myths,texts and junk? Gilgamesh is pretty applicable in this situation....

Comet Elenin ... ELE extinction Level Event, NIN from epic of gilgamesh

Okay, I guess that makes sense. But think about it this way: If Nibiru was as formative an influence as it's supposed to be, why didn't they visit any of the other civs/cultures around at the time? No one in Meso-America ran into the Annunaki? How about the Far-East? The numbers actually lend more credence to doubting its existence outside of myth cycles.

How can you say that no other civilizations. Ran into the Annunaki?

Because it is not. My duty to make your arguments for you. When I initially claimed that "1 is greater than 0" was a bad argument -- nay, when you first made the "1 is greater than 0" argument -- that was your time to bring in these other civs. Your argument was predicated on the idea that no one else talked about Nibiru. Maybe I made a bit of a flub jumping straight from Nibiru to the Annunakki, but whatever.

So let's get this old argument on Here's a summary, for those who don't want to read further:
You state things that you consider to be fact based on disingenuous fringe interpretations of archaeological finds.
I state things that I consider to be fact based on generally accepted but, admittedly, entrenched and not infallible interpretations of archaeological finds.
Within three pages it devolves to repetition and us going "nuh-uh! Yuh-huh!"

For your claim that no Meso-American cultures did, how about checking storiesof Kubulkhan (sp?).

He was a pale "god" who came fromthe skis and emparted his knowledge on the Mayans. But of course since the Mayans didn't name the Annunaki specifically, there is no way they can be possibly connected.

I presume you mean Kukulkan? IF so, those myths don't really have much to do with him. Those myths are more to do with his Aztec counterpart/rip-off, Quetzlcoatl. Maybe they are to do with Kulky too, but both my memory and a cursory fact-check say that it's not really what Kulky's best known for. Quetzy's the one who it's claimed was a white god and so forth. In addition, both Kukulkan and Quetzlcoatl were occasionally used as the names of Kings and as titles, so there are various entities who could be refered to the same way. Now, considering that Kulky and Quetzy are basically the same god, this is all pretty much moot. But you have to keep in mind that the Aztecs came to their height well after the Mayans did, and both came WAY after the Sumerians hit their height. Both were, yes, the descendents of civilizations that were around at the same time as the Sumerians.

So, yes, if we assume the following: Modern archaeology has decyphered the myths about Quetzlcoatl correctly; Quetzlcoatl's relevant elements were derived from the myth of Kukulkan; those relevant elements themselves were carried along uncorrupted from, most likely, Pre-Olmec cultures; and none of the relevant elements are those confused with stories about normal humans... If we assume all that, then, yes, a connection would be likely.

(Keep in mind that this is all also predicated on the assumption -- a belief which I do not actually hold but am willing to give the benefit of the doubt for this -- that Sitchin is right.)

For Far East, just look into India's stories of spaceships having aerial battles in their. Skies.
This is what people in India view as fact.

I've never been able to find these stories anywhere that is an actually credible source pointing to an actual ancient Indian document. Most claim that it is in the Baghvad Gita, and that is simply flat out untrue.

Do not forget of the Dogon tribe in Africa either.

Well known as disingenuous, if not flat out hoaxed, scholarship. The images which your faction claim display knowledge of the existence of Sirius B do no such thing. I can't remember what those images actually display, but can look it up for you if you want to avoid reading the dense annoying arguments over it. I think stereologist said some of it well, too.

I love knowledge beyond the scope of my understanding, so blow it out your ear.

Ninsun-( D NIN.SÚN) as the mother of Gilgamesh in the Epic of Gilgamesh-(Standard Babylonian version), appears in 5 of the 12 Chapters (Tablets I, II, III, IV, XII). The other personage using 'NIN' is the god Ninurta-( D NIN.URTA) who appears in Tablet I, and especially the Flood myth of Tablet XI. Of the 51 uses of the 'nin' (cuneiform), the other major usage is for the Akkadian word eninna–("nin" as in e-nin-na, but also other variants). Eninna is the adverb "Now", but is also conjunctionally-used, or as a segue-form, (a transition form).

As you can see, nin wasn't just used for lady. It was also the name of the god in the flood myth and gilgameshs mother. I would say the god's name in the great flood story is slightly more substantial than it just being a word for lady.

None of which in any way refutes what I said. "Ninurta" is not named "Nin," but rather "Ninurta." I suppose you just think "Eleninurta" was too clumsy for the Illuminati? ... Actually, Eleninurta is a pretty fun wordname. Dibs!

The Leonid shower was named because it came from the direction of the sky that the Leo constellation is from. So, why another lie told to us?

Feltrick provided some evidence of his existence; I don't think I need to do anymore. As for the rest of your own contention -- the comet, extant or not, is not named "Leonid Elenin." It is named Elenin. After his last name. As for why HIS first name is Leonid, it's apparently a fairly common name. Wikipedia has a disambiguation page with a buttload of people named Leonid. So, if you think that's misdirection, it's up to you to explain why.

You seem to have trouble with names and distinguishing them from themselves. "Nin" is a syllable/symbol in "Ninurta," not the name itself. and "Elenin" is a portion of the man's name, distinguished from his full name "Leonid Elenin" in a clear and accepted way, and fed the name of the comet in a similarly clear and accepted way.

My main question is how can there be no pre 2008 trace of Elenin?

Have you been into the records of Lubertsy City, Russia or those of the college he went to? I haven't, and I don't think that the proving of the existence of a man who so clearly exists should be that difficult.
edit on 27-3-2011 by Solasis because: New posts to reply to

edit on 27-3-2011 by Solasis because: stray tags

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
This is really off topic, but here is an explanation as to how things like the Dogon or Nibiru claims are a mix of fantasy with fact.

Legends of the Dogon Belief in a Long-Solved Mystery Resurfaces

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Mr. Elenin is an amateur astronomer from Lubertsy City, Russia, located near Moscow. With a passion for astronomy since childhood, he studies minor objects in the Solar System and variable stars. He has discovered more than 10 variable stars and numerous asteroids. He works at the Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics (Russian Academy of Sciences). iasc.hsutx.edu...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join