It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Caught in The Big Lie: ThisCantBeHappening! was Correct in Exposing Raymond Davis as a Spy

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
oh good lord you guy almost gave me a heart attack at that news!

do your homework the bomb news is coming from EU times which is a front for sacha faal.

to be blunt you've been had!

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 22-2-2011 by monkofmimir because: to add link

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bandito

ridicolous...
HOW ABOUT 9/11/2001 ?
DO YOU BELIEVE THAT ONE? AND ITS RESULTS ?
OR YOU ARE BLIND?!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Maybe I give more credit to the US agencies in question, but what if this is all a distraction?
Or well organized ruse for something else?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CommandantLassard

YOU'RE WELCOME "MISTER AMERICAN INTELLIGENCE" !
For your information :
we are all CITIZENS OF EARTH AND THIS PLANET BELONGS TO ALL OF US!
SO : everybody can have its opinion!
bug off!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by bandito

They design over there and do over here . Pakistani intelligence , the ISI , created the Taliban and manage the Taliban and Al Quieda in the tribal territories . It was an ISI Colonel who wired Mohammed Atta 100 grand to support the 19 hijackers once they got to America . Go tell the famlies of over 3,000 people that the ISI , Taliban and Al Quieda are the good guys while our CIA is nothing more than evil murderers . The CIA are doing what the CIA does , try to keep us safe . Pull your head out of your azz because good guys didn't fly planes into the towers and whether it's a nuke , a dirty nuke bomb , a chemical or biological agent it's going to happen again .

I didn't not mention any dichotomy of "good" guys vs "bad" guys. I only said that any war that does not defend our shores is unjust.

If we followed THAT logic, perhaps fewer people would hate "Imperialist" America?

By your logic the muslim terrorist who pulled the pistols and shouted allah akbar as he killed 14 soldiers in Texas was a great guy . Yep , we are always wrong and they are always right . Well , we have to be right every time and they only have to be right once to take out the shopping mall where you mother and sister are and then the cry will go up , where the hell was the CIA . 4 months ago the toner cartridges loaded with explosives shipped from Yemen and one was 14 minutes from exploding taking down an airliner loaded with innocent people and i supposed the terrorist who shipped them were great guys also . Research how it was interdicted . The CIA had a paid informant on the inside who gave them fairly accurate intel but it was still a mad scramble to find the actual devices , all courtesty of your good guy buddies .

I think you should rethink from square 1. You obviously do not grasp my logic, as I did not state it. Only that wars that do not defend our shores are unjust.

Did you even mean to respond to me?

If not for the CIA 300 more innocent people would have been blasted out of the sky , but we're the bad guys according to you . The ISI agents who rushed their car off their motorcycle both had guns drawn and i don't see where he had a choice but to defend himself . He's in the sh*thole to defend us , even your mother and sister in the shopping mall who will never see it coming along with the ungrateful , like you .

You were there?

Whether it's typhoons , hurricanes , floods or earthquakes it's always America first to the rescue , always . The Lockerbie plane that hundreds were murdered on by the orders of Libya had almost nothing to do with America yet Ron Reagan sent rockets through Gadaffis bedroom window and that terrorist made peace , paid compensation to the families of the victims and got out of the terrorist business for over two decades for one reason , America . How many lives were saved by American action ? How many hundreds or thousands more would have been murdererd by terrorists from Libya had America not acted ?

What does this have to do with us creating unjust wars in foreign lands?

Before America invaded Afghanistan the Taliban had banned soccor , kite flying , music and anything else that would bring a smile to someones face but they still used the soccor stadium in down town Kabul . Every Friday afternoon truckloads of women would be brought in , placed on their knees and shot in the head to the cheers of the Taliban audience . Great friends you have . When's the last time you saw that here before a foot ball game ?

What friends? Are you making stuff up now?

Two weeks ago that beautiful 14 year old girl sentanced to death and killed under the whip for getting raped by a 40 year old uncle . Yes sir , those are the good guys . Every week 300 million people in arabic countries get to watch the imams on tv preaching kill the Americans , kill the Jews , kill England , kill Canada , kill France and the brain dead lunatics of the moon cult chant right along with them . Kill everybody , kill everything , America said the sky is blue , kill them . I don't get all of the cable channels but i've never seen or heard anyone here advocating the wholesale slaughter of everyone , only your friends do that . We try to understand them .

Perhaps less alchohol before hitting "Reply"? You are still beating this strawman that you built.

I can name you 10 places in Pakistan , remember them , our ally , where you wouldn't walk 20 minutes before your head was on a pole and your best friends would do it . Maybe i'm not looking closely enough but i've never seen a head on a pole here while a bunch of 14th century barbarians are chanting jihad , jihah , allah akbar , have you ?

Nope. Sure haven't. Glad i don't live there.

America , you don't have to love it or leave it and you have the perfect right to question everything unlike many of those countries where your head will come off over one question . A recent thread about homosexuality and christianity with many posters loathing the bible . Where your friends come from homosexuals are killed on the spot and if you question the Koran let alone critize it , your head is coming off , but that's just the way the good guys are because at least they understand why homosexuals should be killed on the spot to a cheering crowd . Damn we must be evil for not doing that .

WTH do homosexuals have to do with this topic?

Of course we gave ourselves a black eye with Abu Graib and Gitmo where the prisoners get better food and healthcare than most Americans . Get capture by your buddies and see what happens . The lucky ones get a bullet in the head or their head cut of but things get midevel if an American soldier is captured . Those last two who were captured south of Basra went through hell being cut to pieces over 8 hours before they died . It started with them being held down and having their eyes stabbed but the rest is too graphic to post here , and we're the bad guys , according to you . As an American who can freely speak in America you are worth 10 Al Quieda or Taliban fighters because the brain dead non-thinkers may believe you .

That was a long, rambling, meaningless post.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

According to what some people are saying, the site for this bunker was selected by the CIA which explains how the airport ended up in such a strange location with relation to the City of Denver....

My memory is a bit foggy on the exact details, however as a kid I went on a two week church retreat. We took the train to Denver and buses from there to the retreat in the Rockies.

I love to hike so a couple other kids and I took off hiking . We ran into a high security fence and got ran off the area by some heavily armed (Machine guns plus) types. I think we may have run into NORAD in Colorado springs, 71 miles from Denver but I am not sure. It was about 1965.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
It sounds almost twatish, what he did, and when he did it, and all the stuff in his vehicle. On the face of it, it sounds like he has fell out of his tree. No matter what, do we really have to accept the spook doing the ultimate in our name? and all the while we put unfranchised killers through the courts, and rightly so. So much hypocrisy on the part of sovereign states that support assassination on one level, and the grandiose of the courts on another. This is The Guardian link to the story,

www.guardian.co.uk...

It seems they don't think it a hoax, unless they have been hoaxed??

edit on 22-2-2011 by smurfy because: Add link.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
For all of us following the systemic dismantling of BUSHCO and all their operatives by Mr. President OBAMA this is a good thing, IMHO.

The protection of the ruling parties in the African problems have relied on subversive CIA elements keeping themselves in power to do the bidding of BUSHCO, mostly petroleum, opium/heroin, and of course, those kinky off short terrorist interrogation sites...which BTW were nothing more than finding out which persons in country were in control of the drug trade, and which persons gave the green light to all BUSHCO operations.

We are seeing all of the fingerprints of GHW BUSH, and CHENEY and all those rat ass bastards who were basically running the entire globe as their private back yard and covey of sheeple.

Glad to see Mr. Preisdent is not falling for it and going for it by allowing this particular spy to get his due ... and of course this is the key to proving what we here on ATS knew all along...false flag operations to take our rights of citizenships and free speeches...

Be thankful for our truthful president...he is not a criminal

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by EdWard54

For all of us following the systemic dismantling of BUSHCO and all their operatives by Mr. President OBAMA this is a good thing, IMHO....

We are seeing all of the fingerprints of GHW BUSH, and CHENEY and all those rat ass bastards who were basically running the entire globe as their private back yard and covey of sheeple.

Glad to see Mr. Preisdent is not falling for it and going for it by allowing this particular spy to get his due...

SAY WHAAAT Were on Earth did you get THAT from the story???

The MSM in the USA has been HIDING the facts. You know like the HUFFINGTON POST??? BOSTON GLOBE??? NEW YORK TIMES???

Obama and Hilary have nothing but egg on their faces for doing a cover-up and a really half-a$$ job of it too.

This is not a Bush & CO embarrassment it is OBAMA'S. Good grief, the guy is in his THIRD year as president he OWNS the mistake.

Please spare me the Bush bashing and Republican bashing. The Democrats OWN this SNAFU just like they own the passing of the Federal Reserve Act. Neither the republicans OR the democrats are the "saviors" of the people. They are ALL criminals so open your eyes to the facts and quit trying to spin things.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by Xcathdra

I could care less if they "plan over there". Most plans are nothing more than people talking, and the ones "uncovered" by the FBI are more like entrapment than anything else.

Any war that is not defending our shores is unjust.

We are defending our shores. Must we suffer a direct attack in order to justify our actions? The whole concept is to prevent being attacked, not to respond once we are attacked. Also, think it might be possible to hold those people who plot against the US accountible for their actions as well, instead of just requiring the US to take the high road that will kill us?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

Find this hard to believe. Why would this be related to a false flag op? Seems to me like an intelligence op that got out of control...

It is part of "whacking the hornets nest" Given how badly the US is handling the situation it certainly smells of stirring up the hornets nest.

This is the incident that immediately came to mind upon reading this.

On 28 June 1914, Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria, heir apparent to the Austro-Hungarian throne, and his wife, Sophie, Duchess of Hohenberg, were shot dead in Sarajevo...

Assignment of responsibility for the bombing and murders of 28 June is highly controversial because the attack led to the outbreak of World War I one month later. WIKI

Here is the Guardian UK article on the subject: www.guardian.co.uk...

It does not look like a hoax. That is if you consider the Guardian a legit paper. Even if the information in the Guardian was completely false, it still qualifies as stirring the Hornets nest. Actually the fact a well known paper like the Guardian ran it is a BIG RED FLAG!

... Based on interviews in the US and Pakistan, the Guardian can confirm that the 36-year-old former special forces soldier is employed by the CIA. "It's beyond a shadow of a doubt," said a senior Pakistani intelligence official. The revelation may complicate American efforts to free Davis, who insists he was acting in self-defence against a pair of suspected robbers, who were both carrying guns.

Pakistani prosecutors accuse the spy of excessive force, saying he fired 10 shots and got out of his car to shoot one man twice in the back as he fled. The man's body was found 30 feet from his motorbik..

The Pakistani government is aware of Davis's CIA status yet has kept quiet in the face of immense American pressure to free him under the Vienna convention. Last week President Barack Obama described Davis as "our diplomat" and dispatched his chief diplomatic troubleshooter, Senator John Kerry, to Islamabad. Kerry returned home empty-handed.

Many Pakistanis are outraged at the idea of an armed American rampaging through their second-largest city. Analysts have warned of Egyptian-style protests if Davis is released. The government, fearful of a backlash, says it needs until 14 March to decide whether Davis enjoys immunity.

A third man was crushed by an American vehicle as it rushed to Davis's aid. Pakistani officials believe its occupants were CIA because they came from the house where Davis lived and were armed....

Pakistani suspicions about Davis's role were stoked by the equipment police confiscated from his car: an unlicensed pistol, a long-range radio, a GPS device, an infrared torch and a camera with pictures of buildings around Lahore.

"This is not the work of a diplomat. He was doing espionage and surveillance activities," said the Punjab law minister, Rana Sanaullah, adding he had "confirmation" that Davis was a CIA employee.

A number of US media outlets learned about Davis's CIA role but have kept it under wraps at the request of the Obama administration. A Colorado television station, 9NEWS, made a connection after speaking to Davis's wife. She referred its inquiries to a number in Washington which turned out to be the CIA. The station removed the CIA reference from its website at the request of the US government...

edit on 22-2-2011 by crimvelvet because: fumble fingers

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by Xcathdra

I could care less if they "plan over there". Most plans are nothing more than people talking, and the ones "uncovered" by the FBI are more like entrapment than anything else.

Any war that is not defending our shores is unjust.

We are defending our shores. Must we suffer a direct attack in order to justify our actions? The whole concept is to prevent being attacked, not to respond once we are attacked. Also, think it might be possible to hold those people who plot against the US accountible for their actions as well, instead of just requiring the US to take the high road that will kill us?

Yes, we should not strike until struck. Anything else is not righteous. Doing otherwise shows us to not be the peaceful people we like to think we are.

Holding someone accountable does not mean you kill them. In the US we prize such liberties as "due process".

Besides, according to the stats, i am 12 times more likely to die by a cop than a terrorist. Should i begin to suspect you being nefarious? LOL

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by monkofmimir

HOAX??? WHAT HOAX???

do your homework the bomb news is coming from EU times which is a front for sacha faal. to be blunt you've been had!

Here is a second story again not from the EU times.

A CIA spy, a hail of bullets, three killed and a US-Pakistan diplomatic row

GUARDIAN UK

...Since then the "Lahore incident", as Senator John Kerry called it this week, has riveted Pakistan – triggering a media firestorm, plunging the clod-footed government into fresh crisis, and highlighting the deep lack of trust between rival spy services that raises questions about the hunt for al-Qaida in the tribal belt.

A growing cast of characters has become part of the drama. Last week Barack Obama waded in, urging Pakistan to free "our diplomat" under the Vienna convention. "We've been very firm about this being a priority," he said.

....police say, they discovered that Faheem's gun contained no bullet in the chamber – meaning it could not have been cocked.

Davis has been charged with two counts of murder and one of illegal weapon possession. "He used force that was not commensurate with the threat, that much is clear," said a senior police official.

Pakistanis see the episode as more evidence of imperialistic arrogance. For years the press has been filled with conspiracy-laden speculation about Blackwater – now known as Xe – the American military contractor with a reputation for violent ruthlessness, in their country. Papers have been filled with stories of armed Americans roaming the streets with disdain for the law and innocent life. The US denied the stories. But now Blackwater has been made flesh....

....furious debate has erupted over whether Davis qualifies for immunity under the Vienna convention of 1961. The US insists he does, although the story has changed.

Officials initially described Davis as an employee of the Lahore consulate, potentially exposing him to prosecution because consulates fall under a separate treaty. A day later the US hastily announced that Davis was in fact accredited to the main embassy....

What the US has not, or cannot, explain, however, is who Davis really is. Born in Wise, Virginia, he was in the army for 10 years, eventually joining the 3rd Special Forces group until he left in 2003 to become a private contractor. According to a senior ISI official, he worked for Xe. Later, he joined the CIA.

Like many spies, he entered Pakistan on a diplomatic passport, and served for a time in Peshawar before moving to Lahore, where he lived in a large house in an upmarket neighbourhood.

He got his first visa in 2009, and most recently entered the country on 20 January.

When he was arrested a week later, Davis was carrying a 9mm gun and 75 bullets, bolt cutters, a GPS unit, an infrared light, telescope, a digital camera, an air ticket, two mobile phones and a blank cheque.

According to the provincial law minister, Rana Sanaullah, the camera contained photos of "prohibited areas such as installations along the border with India … This is not the work of a diplomat. He was doing espionage and other activities.".....

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Why is this in the hoax section? Has ATS joined the dis-illusioned? The statements by Clinton this morning on the news stated that Raymond Davis did indeed posses documents pertaining to activitys of the CIA in the region but wouldn't elaborate further. This has also been reported by CNN, MSNBC, VOA and the english Russian News Service on HF. I believe there are some people on ATS who trying to make this story go away by mentioning Sasha Faal in an attempt to play upon older member's knowledge of the BS that comes from SF.

This story however, isn't one of them!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

ATS has started to become a "knee jerk" administrator. The "HOAX" bin is the worst thing to happen to the free exchange of ideas on ATS since I have joined. Used to be, they just put it in Skunkworks and called it a day. Now, with the HOAX bin, we see an active censorship of information, using the exact same techniques that are used against the "fringe" thinkers in the first place: marginalizing by proclaiming it untrue and laughable.

It is a shame. And everyone wonders where all the good threads went. They went out the back door when ATS started to pander to advertising dollars more than meaningful dialogue and the denial of ignorance.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I appreciate your explanation of what is going on, thank you. I just cannot believe that a factual story such as this would be tossed into the "Hoax" section for what appears to be pressure from unknown sources or, a committee of a select few here that have decided to trash what very well may be an interupted false flag incident.

Whatever the reason it begs to be denied because this is pure ignorance.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

This story however, isn't one of them!

Thanks

Is there any way to alert the mods and get this reevaluated?

One comment by some one I never hear of and the thread gets derailed??? Come on guys

DENY IGNORANCE!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

It's possible that the story as read from the original link, (which seems to be dead now) differs from the story in The Guardian in perhaps some salient parts. The main thrust which is the same, is that this man is a likely spy. That should not be considered a hoax.
To add,
The original is working again.
edit on 23-2-2011 by smurfy because: Correction.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
To all following this, see the Breaking News forum. I just posted the ABC news story that he is now CONFIRMED as a CIA operative. Hoax....NOT!

We just denied some ignorance here people.
edit on 2/23/2011 by Humint1 because: Spelling error

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

I just cannot believe that a factual story such as this would be tossed into the "Hoax" section for what appears to be pressure from unknown sources or, a committee of a select few here that have decided to trash what very well may be an interupted false flag incident.

The situation stinks to high heaven. This is WHY!

Napolitano sets stage for False Flag Terrorist Attack

I document stage three in that thread.

This time we KNOW they are preparing a False flag to scare the public into accepting an even nastier and permanent version of the Patriot Act or as a start of WWIII. If you have any doubts that the US government would allow its own people to be killed, here are the historical facts showing that they have done so before and in exactly the same way to justify WAR. Days of Infamy and The War on Terrorism

The formula, as shown in those articles is:
The first stage is to aggravate, literally to goad the "enemy" until they had no choice but to strike back (sound familiar?) US Diplomat Guilty of Murder: Pakistan Police Report and the update here in this thread:

This snippet from the news story leads us to the second stage of the tried and true formula: The second prong of the strategy is to insulate.

Furthermore, the US government, according to the Guardian, induced major US news organizations to hide what they knew about Davis's real role from the American public. The paper reported that several US news organizations had also learned on their own that Davis is a spy, but then voluntarily withhheld the information from the American public "at the request of the Obama administration," which preferred to stick to the fictional story line that Pakistan is holding an American "diplomat" in "violation of the Vienna Convention" on diplomatic immunity.

Puts a sinister twist on the HOAX label doesn't it?

The second prong of the strategy is to insulate. Keep the victims (that's us) from getting the information needed to protect themselves. Dir. of Nat. Intel lies to Congress or adopts politically correct stance on Muslim Brotherhood and Arizona Governor Jan Brewer asks Obama's Admin. for help and is told the borders are more secure than ever before Meanwhile out of the other side of her mouth Napolitano is saying to Congress The terrorist threat to the U.S. homeland has continued to "evolve" and may now "be at its most heightened state" since the September 11, 2001, terror attacks pointing the finger at "homegrown terrorists" that is Americans. Gee, I wonder why they are stirring up Union and Teaparty protests.

The third and final stage is to Facilitate the attack: make it easy by offering no opposition. Napolitano sets stage for False Flag Terrorist Attack

I outline how Homeland UNsecurity removed hundreds of border patrol agents from the Mexican Border, derailed the border fence authorized by Congress in 2006 and then cancels the Border Fence Project in January of this year. Ms. Napolitano justified to lawmakers a 30 percent budget reduction for U.S. Customs and Border Protection. (March 17, 2010) Finally in June and July of this year three of the four border states are losing their National Guard troops Worse while Minuteman civilian patrols are keeping an eye out for illegal border crossers, the U.S. Border Patrol is keeping an eye out for Minutemen -- and telling the CORRUPT Mexican government where they are!

Here is the reality on the border:

Administration Will Cut Border Patrol Deployed on U.S-Mexico Border - September 24, 2009
Even though the Border Patrol now reports that almost 1,300 miles of the U.S.-Mexico border is not under effective control, and the Department of Justice says that vast stretches of the border are “easily breached,” and the Government Accountability Office has revealed that three persons “linked to terrorism” and 530 aliens from “special interest countries” were intercepted at Border Patrol checkpoints last year, the administration is nonetheless now planning to decrease the number of Border Patrol agents deployed on the U.S.-Mexico border....

....the Obama administration on May 7 said the Border Patrol “plans to move several hundred Agents from the Southwest Border...

Openning the borders wide to "invite attack" as the government did at Pearl Harbor in 1941, is the only explanation for this insanity.

<< 1    3 >>

join