It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Napolitano sets stage for False Flag Terrorist Attack

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
As ProtoplasmicTraveler brought to our attention in his post, Congress wants to pass a Patriot Act and make it permanent but they need another Terrorist Attack to do it.

This time we KNOW they are preparing a False flag to scare the public into accepting an even nastier and permanent version of the Patriot Act. If you have any doubts that the US government would allow its own people to be killed, here are the historical facts showing that they have done so before and in exactly the same way. Days of Infamy and The War on Terrorism

The formula, as shown in those articles is:
The first stage is to aggravate, literally to goad them until they had no choice but to strike back (sound familiar?)

The second prong of the strategy is to insulate. Keep the victims (that's us) from getting the information needed to protect themselves.

The third and final stage is to Facilitate the attack:make it easy by offering no opposition.

Here are the stories showing the US government is busy paving the way by “Facilitating” another “Terrorist Attack” just as they did with the sinking of the Lusitania and the bombing of Pearl Harbor.

Proto's find:

Washington (CNN) -- The terrorist threat to the U.S. homeland has continued to "evolve" and may now "be at its most heightened state" since the September 11, 2001, terror attacks, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano told members of Congress on Wednesday.

There is an increased reliance on recruiting Westerners into terrorist organizations, she told the House Homeland Security Committee. State and local law enforcement officers are increasingly needed to combat terror, and the focus must be on aiding law enforcement to help them secure communities, she said.... www.cnn.com...

In other words let's forget the terrorists streaming in across our southern border and focus on removing even more freedom from the everyday America by calling him a possible “Homegrown Terrorist”

Out of one side of her mouth Janet Napolitano is stating: ” The terrorist threat to the U.S. homeland has continued to "evolve" and may now "be at its most heightened state" since the September 11, 2001” Out of the other side of her mouth she is busy assuring Americans that the southern border is “more secure than ever”. So secure in fact that Homeland security is going to DECREASE the southern border patrol by “several hundred agents.”

Here is the reality on the border:

Administration Will Cut Border Patrol Deployed on U.S-Mexico Border - September 24, 2009
Even though the Border Patrol now reports that almost 1,300 miles of the U.S.-Mexico border is not under effective control, and the Department of Justice says that vast stretches of the border are “easily breached,” and the Government Accountability Office has revealed that three persons “linked to terrorism” and 530 aliens from “special interest countries” were intercepted at Border Patrol checkpoints last year, the administration is nonetheless now planning to decrease the number of Border Patrol agents deployed on the U.S.-Mexico border....

....the Obama administration on May 7 said the Border Patrol “plans to move several hundred Agents from the Southwest Border...

Radical Islam makes inroads among Latin America's Native peoples - February 21, 2010

Local Officials: Border Crime On The Rise - January 6, 2011 PINAL COUNTY, Ariz. — Authorities in Pinal County dispute the Federal Government’s assertion that the Arizona border with Mexico is more secure than ever.... Tim Gaffney said that Director of Homeland Security Janet Napaolitano’s statements that crimes related to immigration and drug smuggling issues are down is just not true.The numbers county officials provided in the release seem to back up Gaffney’s stance. The Pinal County Sheriff’s Office said it has seen a “dramatic” increase in vehicle pursuits, drug seizures and calls to U.S. Border Patrol agents to help deal with illegal immigrants.

It doesn't take much to see that Janet Napolitano is lying through her teeth about our Mexican border security

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
What strikes terror in my heart are the next few news articles.

Three of the four border states are losing their National Guard troops

January 03, 2011 – Are Legalized Civilian Militia Groups the Answer to Arizona's Border Security Problems?
Special Guest: Arizona State Rep.-elect Jack Harper

.... Jack, in 2007, you passed legislation to create a state-sanctioned militia here in Arizona. The then-governor, Napolitano, vetoed it....

HARPER: Well, you might have heard that three of the four border states are losing their National Guard troops now. And Arizona is supposed to lose the federally funded National Guard troops in June or July. Well, we're going to get crushed once the National Guard's off the border because ..... these forces in Mexico that smuggle illegal aliens and drugs into our country, they're more considered with the National Guard than they are Border Patrol. Border Patrol's ... under Janet Napolitano, and that's not really an intimidating factor.

But a military uniformed person on the border makes a lot more sense. Now, using the Homeland Security Force volunteers to observe the border and the National Guard to react to incursions across our border is something that we're going to explore,..

The first bill, though, to establish the Homeland Security Force, I believe I'm going to have bipartisan support again. And I don't know that .... Governor Brewer will be opposed to that, like Governor Napolitano was....

Patrolling the Border

While Minuteman civilian patrols are keeping an eye out for illegal border crossers, the U.S. Border Patrol is keeping an eye out for Minutemen -- and telling the Mexican government where they are.

Mexican Government Threatens Minutemen Over Civilian Border Patrols - October 2008

Minutemen say corrupt, heartless government drives Mexican citizens from home....

The government of Mexico yesterday issued a threat of legal action against the Minuteman Civil Defense Corp...

According to the U.S. State Department, the Mexican government has a long and sordid history of human rights violations and corruption that continues today....

The Minutemen do not blame Mexican nationals for wanting to live and work in the United States, said Chris Simcox, President of the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps. "Our grievance is with the corrupt Mexican government and the oligarchs in power there who are callously shifting the responsibility of their impoverished population to the United States taxpayer through ineffectual border control efforts."

Simcox continued, "The border policies of the Mexican and United States governments have created a tragic and dangerous situation for citizens of both countries. Each year hundreds of Mexican and other nationals die a horrible death as they traverse desert wilderness attempting to illegally enter the United States. Among the sea of humanity that moves across the open borders every day, terrorists are free to walk across the border unchecked with chemical, biological and even nuclear materials. This is an unacceptable level of national security risk in a post-9/11 world"....

The Border Fence Morphs

The original version:

To his right stands a steel wall, 20 feet high and reinforced by cement-filled steel piping. To his left another tall fence of steel mesh. Ten yards beyond, a shorter cyclone fence is topped with jagged concertina wire....

"This wall works," says Mr. Bernacke. "A lot of people have the misconception that it is a waste of time and money, but the numbers of apprehensions show that it works."

The triple-and double-layered fence here in Yuma is the kind of barrier that US lawmakers – and most Americans – imagined when the Secure Fence Act was enacted in 2006.

The law instructed the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to secure about one-third of the 1,950-mile border between US and Mexico with 700 miles of double-layered fencing – and additionally through cameras, motion sensors, and other types of barriers – by the end of the year to stem illegal immigration.

Bankrolled by a separate $1.2 billion homeland security bill, the Secure Fence Act would, President Bush said in 2006, "make our borders more secure." ...

...Ms. Napolitano attempts to justify to lawmakers a 30 percent budget reduction for U.S. Customs and Border Protection...March 17, 2010

Napolitano Cancels Virtual Border Fence Project..1/14/2011

Signaling a major shift from her predecessor, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano on Tuesday said she will spend $50 million of stimulus funds originally intended to build a “virtual fence” along the 2,000-mile U.S.-Mexico border on other more proven and cost-effective security technology.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
They also saying they "worried" about WMDs in Egypt

Yes i'm serious!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

OH, and here is how the Patriot Act DOES NOT SECURE the Southern border, notice the Canadian border is mentioned but NOT the Mexican Border.

TITLE I--ENHANCING DOMESTIC SECURITY AGAINST TERRORISM

TITLE IV--PROTECTING THE BORDER

Subtitle A--Protecting the Northern Border

Sec. 401. Ensuring adequate personnel on the northern border.
Sec. 402. Northern border personnel.

Sec. 403. Access by the Department of State and the INS to certain identifying information in the criminal history records of visa applicants and applicants for admission to the United States.
Sec. 404. Limited authority to pay overtime.
Sec. 405. Report on the integrated automated fingerprint identification system for ports of entry and overseas consular posts.

Subtitle B--Enhanced Immigration Provisions

Sec. 411. Definitions relating to terrorism.
Sec. 412. Mandatory detention of suspected terrorists; habeas corpus; judicial review.
Sec. 413. Multilateral cooperation against terrorists.
Sec. 414. Visa integrity and security.
Sec. 415. Participation of Office of Homeland Security on Entry-Exit Task Force.
Sec. 416. Foreign student monitoring program.
Sec. 417. Machine readable passports.
Sec. 418. Prevention of consulate shopping.

Subtitle C--Preservation of Immigration Benefits for Victims of Terrorism

Sec. 421. Special immigrant status.
Sec. 422. Extension of filing or reentry deadlines.
Sec. 423. Humanitarian relief for certain surviving spouses and children.
Sec. 424. `Age-out' protection for children.
Sec. 425. Temporary administrative relief.
Sec. 426. Evidence of death, disability, or loss of employment.
Sec. 427. No benefits to terrorists or family members of terrorists.
Sec. 428. Definitions.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
S&F OP....Agreed

I do not have time to do some research on your topic.

Sorry to be off topic as to say.....

Thank you for scaring the hell out of me....

I believe the time will be soon. When it is quiet and calm in the MSM.

]That is when we need to be aware.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I don't know, call me crazy... but each and every day its becoming clearer and clearer the more the American people wake up from the false paradigm they are force fed, that the American people are being considered the 'enemy'. I've been expecting a false flag for a long time now... after all how else will they get us all to eagerly line up for our propaganda films in Walmart, our high dosage radiation, killer flu shots and last but not least, that old favorite: The TSA grope-down.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
ATS, do you think the US government is starting to prod the Middle East now or do you think they will wait another year for the terrorist cells to get in place?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

that's the thing, crim, there won't be any terror cells. a quick google or even ats search will show that crops all across the globe have been decimated. people have been warning us for months now about the "possible" food shortage in the spring. then the shortage became "possible" food riots. possible my butt, the price of food stuffs will triple, or quadruple. people are already having a hard enough time in the current economy. what's gonna happen when they seriously have to choose between heating or cooling their homes and feeding their children? "a hungry man is an angry man". now, add the fact that good, hardworking men will have to start going to sleep at night, knowing there children are laying in bed, whimpering from hunger pangs. and of course they're "prodding" the middle east. they want gas and oil prices as high as they can get them. then those men won't be able to afford to go to work, so now, there's no affordable food OR fuel supply. people will be standing in line at the "fema kitchen". it'll only take ONE riot, one "disturbance" and everything will be on lockdown. and "disturbances", my friend, in that situation would be inevitable.i hate to say it, but the human race isn't as altruistic as some would hope. that's just my opinion. and i hope i'm wrong, i really do.

despite the way it sounds, i'm not trying to "monger", just the worst case scenario. "prepare for the worst. hope for the best" and all..

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
the government declared war on the people a long time ago...so it stands to reason, that the more people wake up, the more attacks we will see on the population...no serious person believes that terrorists are going to be attacking the US without the aid of our own "intelligence" agencies, and it will only take one major event for martial law to be declared and the FEMA camps to open up en masse...i am really and truly afraid that you are right about this OP...it has been suggested that 9/11 was meant to usher in martial law, but for some reason failed; if this is true i shudder to think at the scale of the false flag attack that must be in the works, for it necessarily must be on a more massive scale than 9/11 was...i could see a target being cities like Detroit that are so in ruins that rebuilding is nearly impossible...i would think LA would be safe, because they are too important to the elite as the propaganda hub of the US...i would also be worried about Arizona, since the gov has apparently declared war on that state...the fascists are evil, but not stupid, so it will be a major target that doesnt interfere with the agenda...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by notsofast

that's the thing, crim, there won't be any terror cells. a quick google or even ats search will show that crops all across the globe have been decimated.....

I could not agree with you more. The blasted Food Safety Law is going to GUARANTEE food prices stay high and the American farmers are so angry one wrote an article called LET THEM EAT GRASS!

I would not be surprised if we see some nasty confrontations between the FDA and some of these old crusty farmers. Half of the US farmers are over 55. Many are Vietnam Vets who have no love for a government who sent them and their buddies to be killed in a useless war.....

The US Government is sure stirring the pot!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

They also saying they "worried" about WMDs in Egypt Yes i'm serious!

Same song different partner for the dance.

I haven't kept up with the Middle East situation, so I am hoping those who have followed world affairs can add to what I have written.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Sorry to be off topic as to say.....

Thank you for scaring the hell out of me....

Yeah the who situation in the USA has been giving me nightmares. This is only ONE of the topics. I have another I should post that is just as scary

I believe the time will be soon. When it is quiet and calm in the MSM.

]That is when we need to be aware.

HMMMmmmm, I had not even thought of that. But I think you maybe correct. Unfortunately the news media is pretty much owned by the same (self snip) all across the world so unless others in ATS who live in the Middle East post info we will be blind.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ProvehitoInAltum

I don't know, call me crazy... but each and every day its becoming clearer and clearer the more the American people wake up from the false paradigm they are force fed, that the American people are being considered the 'enemy'....

We have ALWAYS been considered the "enemy" or more accurately THE GREAT UNWASHED AS THEY CALL US. as Daniel Estulin noted. You have to be viewed as an equal to be an "enemy" They view us as human cattle or pawns.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by HenryPatrick

You may just be right about Detroit.

I imagine the more "leftist" the area the safer, but they did target NYC and Washington DC last time. Whether there are enough Americans awake when it goes down will be the key point. Especially people in the military. Unfortunately they have the UN Peace Keeping FORCES and the Canadian military ready to bring into the country.

North American Military Agreement Signed by the U.S. and Canada

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I think you are correct in what your saying, but I do not see Napolitano's comments proving this is imminent. I also have been waiting for a false flag since the Bush administration, and frankly I am surprised it has not happened yet. As far as Napolitano goes, I think it is fear mongering to get the patriot bill extended. I do not think things have changed radically from a week ago, but only the need for the public to believe it has.
The food issue is what really scares me. I did some business with a homeland security man several years ago, and he told me they were training then for chaos resulting from unrest. He told me of exercises for when gangs go to rich neighborhoods to steal in order to feed themselves. He asked me if I knew I would not do it if my kids were hungry, and honestly I cannot say I would not. That is scarier to me than anything considering the rapidly rising food prices. The right to bear arms has never been so integral. It saddens me I might have to take a life of someone just for trying to survive.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
S&F! Nicely done! Rest assured, no matter what these idiots do, it will NEVER be enough to enslave us. I have spoken with dozens of active military who have stated that they would never fire upon thier own citizens. I have had conversations with dozens of policemen who have stated that at the end of the day, they work for the people of this country. The elite, jaded by their own thirst for power, have not stopped to think that although they may kill millions of us, millions will remain who will hunt them down in return and bring about a rather rude and painful justice - think quarter and pike!

This has been written about in many religious books. It is our destiny. The outcome preordained. The elites have been too stupid to read these books to know that when it is all said and done, they will rot in the hell they have sold their souls to! I anxiously await!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

10.12.5771; 14.2.2011

the day of Love; the day of Wrath
the day of American Revolution

now is our chance America. this is our Final Chance.

the j-curve point has been reached.

We are Winning

edit on 13/2/11 by ProphetEzekiel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I know how to get them to make the Mexico boarder safe.
Have the minute men dress as Chinese soldiers.
And get seen with weapons on the Mexican side.
Buy the boarder patrols. then hide fast.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by stephinrazin

I think you are correct in what your saying, but I do not see Napolitano's comments proving this is imminent. I also have been waiting for a false flag since the Bush administration, and frankly I am surprised it has not happened yet. As far as Napolitano goes, I think it is fear mongering to get the patriot bill extended. I do not think things have changed radically from a week ago, but only the need for the public to believe it has.

I also do not think it is imminent. The withdrawal of the National Guard does not happen until the middle of this summer. I see this as just setting the stage so to speak. These people are long range planners. They have been slowly taking over the country for over a hundred years.

The food issue is what really scares me....

On that I can agree.

The USA produces 25% of the world's grain. 40% of the USA is farmland and come 2012 when the Food Safety Law goes into effect, the US government will have just put out of business the majority of the 2,055,230 family farms leaving just the 73,752 Corporate farms. (2002 Ag Census)

This destruction of American farming is intentional and started right after WWII. The key moves were the 1995 World Trade Organization Agreement on Ag and the 1996 farm bill called the "freedom to farm Act" both written by the VP of Cargill Dan Amstutz. Those two not only wiped out farmers in the US but all over the world. The "freedom to farm Act" also got rid of the US strategic grain reserve. As of 2008 the USDA reported "The Cupboard is bare"

History, HACCP and the Food Safety Con Job

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

S&F! Nicely done! Rest assured, no matter what these idiots do, it will NEVER be enough to enslave us. I have spoken with dozens of active military who have stated that they would never fire upon thier own citizens. I have had conversations with dozens of policemen who have stated that at the end of the day, they work for the people of this country.....

That is the only bright spot I can see.

I wrote this to turn a spot light on what they are doing. Evil deeds do not stand up well in the light of day.

My only complaint with the Christians is many SEE what is happening and say Ho Hum the Lord will save us. My answer is that the Lord did not tell you to sit on your bum and do nothing did he?

Philippians 2:4 ESV / 132

Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others.

I see nothing in that verse that says only help Christians, do you?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join