It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard C Hoagland says disclosure occurred in 2010

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Im listening to Coast to Coast AM right now..he said disclosure occured in 2010 and hardly anyone noticed.

Im still in the first hour of his interview, so if others have heard more, add some information on what else he has to say if you want.

Ill try and add as much as I can about what he has to say about disclosure.

Im not really sure how much stock to put into this right now.

Cheers
edit on 3-1-2011 by FoxMulder91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Huh? I sure would like to know what he means by "disclosure."

What, exactly, was disclosed, and by whom?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
There have been multiple massive sightings in big cities all over the world the exact date it was said it should happen, not too long ago.

Can't remember exactly when it was, i'll try to find some links but i guess he'll tell you in the interview.

Next to that, practically ALL governments released their UFO files, if that aint disclosure?

Disclosure aint pinned on a release of info by the USA, they're just making themselves look stupid by hanging on to their secrecy, the longer they wait, the bigger the backlash will be when they DO come forward.
edit on 3/1/11 by Romekje because: typo's

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I don't think anyone takes this clown seriously.I don't like the way he
passes his fantastical theories off as fact.
I mean really he states that J.F.K was murdered because he was
going for disclosure...oh come on.
He's a charlatan,he never misses a chance to flog his books or DVD s.
It's also very useful to have inside sources that cannot be named but
supply him infomation...yeah right dickie boy.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje
There have been multiple massive sightings in big cities all over the world the exact date it was said it should happen, not too long ago.

So is he saying that "exact date" was the one touted by Bussom Godchild?
There have been soooo many predicted dates of sightings, landings, pick-ups that, quite frankly to make such a blanket statement as he said "it was the exact date it was said it should happen" is just too ambiguous to be believable.

If you dig further I think you will find this nutjob has been debunked and has no real credentials.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

So is he saying that "exact date" was the one touted by Bussom Godchild?
There have been soooo many predicted dates of sightings, landings, pick-ups that, quite frankly to make such a blanket statement as he said "it was the exact date it was said it should happen" is just too ambiguous to be believable.

If you dig further I think you will find this nutjob has been debunked and has no real credentials.

Doesnt change the fact that there WERE massive fleet sightings all over the world one one day..

You guys really need the feds of nations to come forward to know what's going on?

The messenger might be a nutjob, but im going for the message which is very real on a bigger scale.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Doesnt change the fact that there WERE massive fleet sightings all over the world one one day..

Source?

What day was that?

And what does that have to do with disclosure?
edit on 3-1-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Massive number of sightings don't count for squat. There were massive number of sightings back in the 1950s...by that argument, disclosure occurred then, also.

Governments released files saying they investigated UFO sightings...but no certified proof of anything was found, maybe a few real anomolies.

Disclosure is when we see real ships sitting in a real open and recognizable public venue with real people that can reach out and touch the ships and shake hands or tentacles or whatever of the aliens.

Anything else is the same conjecture and rehashed interpretations of the last few decades.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Disclosure aint pinned on a release of info by the USA, they're just making themselves look stupid by hanging on to their secrecy, the longer they wait, the bigger the backlash will be when they DO come forward.
edit on 3/1/11 by Romekje because: typo's

They sure are, i mean most of us know the deal. There is a huge rift between the masses and the Government right now, there is No trust. thigs will have to get real ugly before anyone starts to cry uncle. Just not happening in the way many would like it to.

Because we simply have no trust in our government at all any more and rightfully so. They know this. The reason they will deny and deceive to the end of this country. Because hey have lied for so long, it's not so much about Aliens because this late in the game it is not a big deal. It would leave people asking more questions by disclosing, questions about more lies. Disclosure would open the flood gates and expose a variety of other issues and prove just how corrupt te gov is from within. It's private contractors tinkering with this material. In the 1950's people would have gone nuts. In the 1980's they would have rioted and looted. Today they would miss work that day and do some soul searching and carry on with life like no big deal.

But they have broken so many laws, used NASA as a PR front and wasted trillions of tax dollars on crap in the military industrial complex that we dont need. So this would incriminate so many people. It's like Haliburton getting audited, they aint going to jail because they think you deserve to know. They have blood on thier hands too. First they would pass a law of immunity of wrong doing before dropping the mother load. They hinted around enough without making anything official or incriminating enough. Of course they did a half ass job with Roswell and Rendlesham. It's their way of leaking enough out so people have a general idea. They do a sloppy job covering up incidents just enough and making silly excuses like swamp gas for a reason. They want you to know somewhat that these things are real but plead the firth. That is the best you are going to get unless we give them immunity and are willing to forgive them... and in these times people are so pissed off at the Government as if Wikileaks did not do its part. I things are coming to a head, we will have a total collapse of our institutions before they admit.

So No dramatic Hollywood theatrical Disclosure , but what you always knew all along.

If you ask me the ET's arent interested in making anything formal, no more than me taking a drive through some dangerous neighborhood screaming ITS ME FROM THE BURBS !
edit on 3-1-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I know I was pretty vague in my OP, but I had just heard him say this on the air and didnt really have much more information to provide at the time.

Ill try to find some more information on this later today and provide whatever I can find.

If anyone else finds anything about Hoagland and him talking about disclosure happenning in 2010, post it if you want.

I was a busy doing something else while listening to Coast to Coast, so I personally may not be able to provide many details on what he had to say..I should be able to listen to the last hour and a bit of his interview right now without doing anything else.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I say that if you find more info, dont bother. Most have no real need to find disclosure unless they are being probed! There are countless new sightings, but people dont care. Now its about disclosure being a worldwide event, like on T.V.

And If its not being discussed on MSM, then no one cares. I am sure that disclosure has happened, but since it still hasn't been debunked... we can move on

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Nope it started in the 50s and is still on going behind the scenes but the panic merchants and the sceptics have caused the smoke screen and the media snub, in a nut shell all due to politcal correctness.

Dont blame the goverments its all our doing

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Here it is , Hoagland does indeed say disclosure has happened .

edit on 3-1-2011 by gortex because: ETA

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I have to say this. If this was disclosure and we ignored it, then this is yet another blunder on the part of those that choose to be asleep. I hope that when the time comes that we are not measured on the bases of the population.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

This is exactly what i meant.

For me disclosure has nothing to do with a confirmation of what i know already, the truth of ET life.

For me disclosure is all about disclosing the LIES told to us in regard to this topic. Disclosing those would indeed open up a pandora's box that would be impossible to explain like for example our true origins and the true course of ancient history.

Anyone with a bit of common sense realises that thinking we're the only planet in this vast universe that evolved intelligent life is plain ignorant. And the fact that i dont see the president of the United States on my doorstep every day, doesn't mean i don't know my government is doing business with them.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

reply to post by Unknown Soldier

This is exactly what i meant.

For me disclosure has nothing to do with a confirmation of what i know already, the truth of ET life.

For me disclosure is all about disclosing the LIES told to us in regard to this topic. Disclosing those would indeed open up a pandora's box that would be impossible to explain like for example our true origins and the true course of ancient history.

Anyone with a bit of common sense realises that thinking we're the only planet in this vast universe that evolved intelligent life is plain ignorant. And the fact that i dont see the president of the United States on my doorstep every day, doesn't mean i don't know my government is doing business with them.

That's where the problem lies. In thinking that the rest of the population isn't ignorant. They in fact are, and thats what keeps those of us who choose to differ, in the back alleys discussing them in private, and on ATS, and not the MSM.

Of course "some" of us know, but thats not a "big" enough number to get the disclosure that most of us want.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Well, I hate to say it, but I am afraid that there is noone left in ufology that I would actually trust. There is soooo much BS floating around.

Hoagland said disclosure allready happened without anybody taking notice? Well then there wasn´t that much to disclose, was there?

And btw, when was that day in 2010 where these fleets could be seen? And in which cities exactly? I am honestly very curious about this point. I am pretty sure that it is like the video of the floating pyramid in russia. One youtube video, huge object floating over a huge city, nothing in the news, not even a mobile phone picture.

Disclosure has allready happened..... yeah right.

Thanks to the OP for bringing this to our attention btw, not really listening that much to CTC anymore so I might have missed it.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I'm sorry, we did get disclosure last year, it slipped in and no one noticed it. Though the many countries that released there UFO files didn't seem to amount to it, to most:

2010 Mercedes Benz Biome Concept

It requires deep thinking. This car was grown from a seed, which means they probably are using the ET tech to grow the crafts now, from the Vine, military must have that tech. They are living crafts and grow in space. The last part someone shared, but this car to me, is disclosure in our face.

IT took 18 years to grow mature enough for the road. The response was not first prize it was confused looks I gatherered.

Think and think deeply, and don't forget to CONNECT dots up wtih all the things you've heard and read on UFOs and maybe you'll get it, and unless the technology is transparent and in the people's hands you will be burning on fire with zealous anger to get FREE ENERGY AND SELF SUFFICIENCY to the people ASAP.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Hoagland clearly ran out of material years ago. I smell the familiar scent of desperation, cheap malt liquor and a dwindling hyper-dimensional bank balance!

IRM

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
This guy is a total nut job. He starts every interview with, "disclosure is happening at warp-9." The only thing warping is his mind. I stopped listening to this clown years ago.
edit on 3-1-2011 by IamAbeliever because: no reason

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join