It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard C Hoagland says disclosure occurred in 2010

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Hoagland clearly ran out of material years ago. I smell the familiar scent of desperation, cheap malt liquor and a dwindling hyper-dimensional bank balance!

Hehe...somebody's got his number....

I'm still on the fence as to whether I'd WANT disclosure. Sure, it'd be great to KNOW vs. believe, but on the other hand, there'd have to be a REASON to disclose (i.e. they would likely be implementing whatever plan was requiring their secrecy in the first place)....and that probably won't be good.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

The day Disclosure happens...
It's either the govt is F'ed up, by these aliens ;leaving them no choice.
But to tell us the harsh truth.Which I find will be on of the few days left for humanity then >_

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I still don't find the aliens good rather evil. ( I want to believe they are good) but meh.

The bottom line...is that they (the aliens, assuming they exist) are participating in the secret keeping, and usually, in our experience, if there's something being kept secret...it means we won't like it.

As for Hoagland...he's likely still seeing faces and pyramids on Mars...so can't really put too much stock in anything he says.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by B1993
reply to post by Gazrok
I still don't find the aliens good rather evil. ( I want to believe they are good) but meh.

I've always found this theist projection of good and evil upon 'aliens' fascinating. Maybe they are neither; in the same way a Lion is just being a Lion when it tears a Zebra limb from Limb, or a Bee is just being a Bee when it pollinates a flower.

Whatever the case is in relation to the nature of ET's, human beings will ultimately endanger their own existence through the devices of worship and/or anarchy. We are a species that knows little of moderation. We really should be fearing ourselves should disclosure ever happen.

IRM

edit on 3/1/11 by InfaRedMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Lots of us, who have looked at this topic deeply, think that something important is being covered up. I agree with you that it is probably something we might get upset about - otherwise why the secrecy?

As for faces on Mars etc. What a plonker! If there are structures on other worlds to study, Hoagland has successfully made anybody who takes the idea seriously look like a crank. Thanks Hoagland!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje
Disclosure aint pinned on a release of info by the USA, they're just making themselves look stupid by hanging on to their secrecy, the longer they wait, the bigger the backlash will be when they DO come forward.

Ummm the NSA has UFO files released on their website... been there since 2000.
There will be no disclosure (which at ATS only means one thing anyway.. ET being real) because no one will see it

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
I say that if you find more info, dont bother. Most have no real need to find disclosure unless they are being probed! There are countless new sightings, but people dont care. Now its about disclosure being a worldwide event, like on T.V.

And If its not being discussed on MSM, then no one cares. I am sure that disclosure has happened, but since it still hasn't been debunked... we can move on

Peace, NRE.

Of course it's been debunked, from day one! Disclosure is just a catch word with nothing behind it. Here are a bunch of people who feel they have something to tell the world based on their experiences, led by a questionable character, they really have nothing to tell that isn't known and has been known since last shavuitz!

The kind of information hinted at is never going to be released because it doesn't exist since it isn't information that contains anything about UFOs and/or aliens that isn't already known and the government is really only hiding information gathering methods and you ain't going to get that!.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
He isn't saying disclosure "Happened" in 2010. Listen to what he is saying....he see's disclosure as a process, not a press conference or presidential address from the oval office, with obama looking into the camera and saying "my fellow americans". Also if you cared to follow his work (which I believe to be a bit reaching, but i think he is going in the right direction) he see's disclosure as not so much ET revelation, but the slow unveiling of our true past as a species.

Shameless plug: gizadeathstar.com...

Dr. Joseph P. Farrell finally has updated his site and is going into the new year with style. Anyone not familiar with his work, hop on it now...also check out his blog on Hoagland's latest interview (on front page) and Dr. Farrell's own thoughts regarding "Disclosure."

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
gizadeathstar.com...
There is the bit about hoagland.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

Shrike!

Why the hell do you bother to haunt these threads?

You say there are no such things as extraterrestrial vehicles/ufos, its all bunk and bull# with no evidence what so ever and if there is its all hoax and lies anyway.

So why do you keep popping up in every related thread with the same monotonous negative dribble, to be honest you are boreing and tedeus.

You should use your time constructively on a subject or topic you have an interest in.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Let's look at it from a different perspective.

If the UFO occupants were friendly, came in peace, to share tech and wisdom so that all mankind and other species would sit by a fire and sing kumbaya, would not the world leaders readily spread such good news? Afterall, our leaders are human with families, relatives and friends too.

But ever since the 40s, despite the numerous reports of UFO, which in the past many had been ridiculed for reporting it until now, which can no longer be denied as 15 million humans around the world witnessed them and growing, govts remain tight lipped and silent over the matter

Why the silence? Perhaps, those occupants aren't comming in peace, but have an agenda in mind, which are known to our leaders to be bad news for humanity? And bad news best kept silent till they figure out a way to deal with it. for they too, fear for their families, relatives and friends?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

If the UFO occupants were friendly, came in peace, to share tech and wisdom so that all mankind and other species would sit by a fire and sing kumbaya, would not the world leaders readily spread such good news? Afterall, our leaders are human with families, relatives and friends too.

But ever since the 40s, despite the numerous reports of UFO, which in the past many had been ridiculed for reporting it until now, which can no longer be denied as 15 million humans around the world witnessed them and growing, govts remain tight lipped and silent over the matter

Why the silence? Perhaps, those occupants aren't comming in peace, but have an agenda in mind, which are known to our leaders to be bad news for humanity? And bad news best kept silent till they figure out a way to deal with it. for they too, fear for their families, relatives and friends?

Well said

I believe this to be the case also but I do not think they are violent as such just the way some collect body parts/samples etc. and not all are interested in that topic but just to investigate our planet.

Zorgon put a nice thread together about the Secret Naval Space fleet or something simular which I believe you may be interested in.

Regards BDU
edit on 4/1/11 by Bob Down Under because: More content

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

You're falling into the trap of thinking the "UFO occupants" must have either a "good" agenda as we would understand it or a "bad" agenda as we would understand it. If they truly are a non-human intelligence, a completely different civilization with little or no relationship to ours, isn't it possible, or even likely, that whatever their agenda is, we probably can't even be able to guess at it?

Would a pack of wolves be correct in thinking we humans had an evil agenda if we failed to make contact with their alpha dog and begin formal diplomatic relations?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

The bottom line...is that they (the aliens, assuming they exist) are participating in the secret keeping, and usually, in our experience, if there's something being kept secret...it means we won't like it.

As for Hoagland...he's likely still seeing faces and pyramids on Mars...so can't really put too much stock in anything he says.
This is what I mean!
Like why feel guilty when you aren't? I mean if they are good, why hide?
This is the only thing that just bugs me...
I don't want them all flocking together to finish up the humanity if govt doesn't agrees to some of their
conditions (Could be anything).. I wish in my life time I will see the truth!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by flightsuit

You're falling into the trap of thinking the "UFO occupants" must have either a "good" agenda as we would understand it or a "bad" agenda as we would understand it. If they truly are a non-human intelligence, a completely different civilization with little or no relationship to ours, isn't it possible, or even likely, that whatever their agenda is, we probably can't even be able to guess at it?

Would a pack of wolves be correct in thinking we humans had an evil agenda if we failed to make contact with their alpha dog and begin formal diplomatic relations?

I understood the nature of wolves, for they had been present for centuries to be studied upon and for sure, they want no 'diplomatic relations', more so when in a pack. It's either you kill them or they ravenously chew you up.

As for the UFO and the occupants, although they had been around for centuries, mankind, or at least the majority of us humans, had not been able to conduct a study on them and their nature.

As for whether they have good or bad intentions, we have no idea or scholarly peer reviewed intelligence to point towards to., for what is good or bad to unknown entities?

Perhaps cannabalism is an accepted trait to them as our own Papua New Guineans had been in the past? Perhaps it is right to them that lesser beings such as us whom are not as advance as them with their known flight capabilities were meant no more than a human capital resource to be enslaved to help them achieved their goals on Earth?

But as humans, we do know what is good, and what is bad. From amongst the 15million and growing witnesses around the world of UFO phenomena, some of them had closer contact to them than us, espacially abductees and whistleblowing govt employees. Contact indeed had been made, and only the select few - our leaders had chosen to be silent.

They are the ones who knows what are good or bad intentions with regarding the UFO phenomena for mankind. By their continued silence, it speaks volumes.

Thus, you must not be trapped by misplaced and subjective optimism, but conduct a rational objective analysis of that which although is an unknown, but still a presence verified by the millions.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Hoagland's a shill who only cares about one thing...book/DVD sales. He's the Hovind of alien conspiracies

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Hoagland is a total quack. I knew this when I bought Dark Mission but thought maybe it would be an enjoyable what if sci-fi story dressed up as non-fiction. Unfortunatly for me and any other reader is that writing was so self referential, self reverential, and downright bad that I just gave up on it.

This radio interview is Dark Mission in radio form. A smattering of big words like "perspicacity" with a bunch of ridiculous conclusions. Spielburg and Lucas are card carrying members of the invisible college in the know. Really? Star Wars is us?

gag

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxMulder91

Hoagland talks trash as always, he's just after more visitors to his website, and more booksales.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Disclosure hasent taken place especially not in the sense that this guy is saying it did. Americans eat up anything the mainstream media tells as does much of the world which follows by America's example. Now you're going to tell me that a race of super intelligent beings that have been watching humanity since dawns end doesnt know this? They dont know that by showing themselves in that way that the media would cover up and the majority of the population would believe it was a balloon?

This is a bunch of bull# pure and simple. Aliens want themselves to be known theyll communicate with us as in land in every capital, walk out their motherships and ask for a phone.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxMulder91

Richard C Hoagland says disclosure occurred in 2010

There was a time when Hoagland was less reclusive and commanded a lot more respect. But like so many of his era... Berlitz, von Daniken, etc. their elliptical orbits have taken them away from what is fast becoming a focusing of mainstream belief.

To be sure, there are still the extremist industrial debunkers and tin-foil-hat believers. But even the term 'Top Secret' - an archaic term for knowledge that is limited to a very few - is no longer relevant. There are no more secrets that are top, bottom or in-beweenly only accessible.

So in a sense, yes... disclosure has arrived. But only insomuch as the greater mass of humanity is no longer left to rely on a book here and there, or the daily news for information. The subject UFOs is no longer taboo. Information is readily available and for those who dare to think before concluding, it is out there. The once vast array of theories has narrowed considerably, and is coming very close to identification without the need of any official government stamp of approval.

Hoagland is simply another named anachronism for the speculative day tripper to follow into so much gooey legend and lore.

edit on 4-1-2011 by redoubt because: Typos

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join