It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Correspondent says MOSSAD did 9/11 and Iran doesn't want Nukes

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I don't think CIA-FBI going to disclose any hard proof of Mossad link

The best I can relate to Jewish Magazines, Front and several highlighted news.

The FBI came to the conclusion... that the five Israelis arrested in New Jersey last September were conducting a Mossad surveillance mission
and that their employer, Urban Moving Systems of Weehawken, N.J., served as a front.
-Forward (A Jewish Magazine) March 15, 2002

Emergency Update on Mumbai False Flag BLACK OP Attacks

India's Internal Security Police are now holding and questioning an identified Israeli Mossad agent, who had been in communication with some of the alleged terrorist cells in both India and Pakistan two weeks before the BLACK OP attacks took place.
This identified Israeli Mossad agent has had an intelligence tie in with the U.S. FBI, the U.S. NSA (National Security Agency) and current U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice and former FBI Director Louis Freeh.
The identified Israeli Mossad agent had a link to the noted 9/11 Urban Moving Systems New Jersey-based "Dancing Israelis".
He also had been an FBI informant operating out of Brighton Beach, New York.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

This was confirmed by two former CIA officers, and they noted that movers' vans are a common intelligence cover.

Googling for 'Urban Moving Company' and 'Dominick Suter' return so many pages which contents mostly already known to us.

[edit on 8-9-2010 by EasternShadow]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by misinformational

Nice, anthropology. Too bad. Anti-semitic is anti-Jewish. Its called connotation.

Again, the stuff in the OP is anti-semitic garbage. By the way, I'm not buying the "I'm not anti-semitic I just want to attack the State of Isreal, Zionist and the Mossad" crap either. Neither does anyone else.

What a load of trash you speak.

I'll translate what you just said:

"Don't you dare try and separate the zionists from the Jews as if you do that we'll be exposed and look like complete hypocrites"

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodJudgesMe
reply to post by Drunkenshrew

Showing some old stuff from the 1940s and the 1950s doesn't impress me because I didn't live in that era and the funny thing is you didn't say anything about the 5 dancing israelis video which is Alan Hart's so called proof care to comment about that or are you just going to change the subject?

You made the claim, that your countrymen and Prime Ministers would never ressort to a cruel false flag attack against an ally because of cowardice. I provided examples which show that your leaders show ruthlessness and have sneak-attacked allies in the past.

Israeli leaders don't have to be concerned about world opinion and international law. The human rights violations they commit will be backed by US-politicians. UN-resolutions targeting Isreal will be blocked by US-veto powers.

Some of thes events I linked to happened in 2006 (celebration of the King David Hotel bombing), 2008/2009 (Operation Cast Lead) and 2010 (Gaza flotilla raid). In my first post I provided a link to a counterpunch article written by Cristopher Ketcham and a democracy now interview. Both provide additional information about the cheering Israelis.
www.christopherketcham.com...

Here is a video of the witness, who called the police and a police officer who arrested the men.

Here is a link which provides more sources.
www.historycommons.org...

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Bah, nevermind

[edit on 8/9/2010 by harpsounds]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
According to a September 12 CNN story at 2.06 am EDT:
“Barbara Olson, a conservative commentator and attorney, alerted her husband, Solicitor General Ted Olson, that the plane she was on was being hijacked Tuesday morning, Ted Olson told CNN. Shortly afterwards Flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon” … “Ted Olson told CNN that his wife said all passengers and flight personnel, including the pilots, were herded to the back of the plane by armed hijackers. The only weapons she mentioned were knives and cardboard cutters. She felt nobody was in charge and asked her husband to tell the pilot what to do.”
At no point in the above report does CNN quote Ted Olson directly. If the report was authentic and 100% attributable, it would have been phrased quite differently. Instead of “Ted Olson told CNN that his wife said all passengers and flight personnel…”, the passage would read approximately:- Mr Olson told CNN, “My wife said all passengers and flight personnel…” Whoever wrote this story was certainly not in direct contact with US Solicitor General Ted Olson.
This is an exerpt from a 27 March 2002 article by Joe Vialls, 27 March 2002
The FBI has reported that no such call between Barbara Olsen and Ted Olsen ever took place on 9/11/2001.
Did Mrs. Olson mention any of the highjackers being Muslims? I don't remember.
Who told us it was Muslims who had done this? I don't remember.
What concrete proof do we have of the any of this? I don't remember.
"IF" the basic premises of the official story are found to be in doubt, how can we understand or believe the rest of what we are told?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenshrew

Wow, just wow.
Israel's intelligence agencies are gathering information.
I'm shocked I tell you.

Do any of you have the unedited Israeli TV show? You know...without the dubbing and cutting?

Can anyone prove these 5 Israelis had advanced knowledge of the attacks?

Can anyone here prove they set their camera before the attacks started?

Can anyone here prove anything regarding Israel's involvement, that is not based on speculations, hearsay, innuendos or wishful thinking?

And here is that video again that links 9\11 to bad Judaism (end of the clip).
And you cry why you are being called Anti semit ?\

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Dominic Otto Suter
Security Social Number: 129-78-0926
28 Harlow Crescent Rd., Fair Lawn, NJ 07410;
312 Pavonia Ave., Jersey City, NJ 07302;
15000 Dickens Suite 11, Sherman Oaks, CA

On October 2, 2005, WMR reported: ”On April 11, 2001, a DEA agent and a Fredericksburg, Virginia policeman questioned two female Israeli ‘art student’ nationals at the shopping center in Fredericksburg. The passport for Yael Gavish contained some interesting entry/exit visas: 13 December 2000, entry into Bogota, Colombia and 5 February 2001, exit visa from Bogota. In addition, on 5 February there was a possible entry visa for Panama, which was followed by a 9 March 2001 entry visa in New York City. Gavish’s colleague Meirav Balhams had a New York State identity card listing her address as 354 Paterson Plank Rd., Jersey City, New Jersey. An FBI 9-11 suspect list dated February 22, 2002 lists Dominik Suter, along with an Ornit Levinson, a.k.a., Omit Suter, with an address of 312 Pavonia Avenue, Jersey City. Dominik Suter was the head of Urban Moving Systems of nearby Weehawken, the base of operations for two white vans with the same rear license plate that were seen parked at the Doric Apartments (near Patterson Plank Road) and at Liberty State Park at the same time the first plane struck the North Tower of the World Trade Center. The occupants of both vans, all Israelis, were seen celebrating the attack while dressed in Arab garb. Five Israelis in one of the vans were later arrested by the local police and FBI near Giant Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey in the late afternoon of September 11.”

First these clowns were dancing happily. And now they were caught while wearing Arab garb? Well what do you know... I was right. They were clowns.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

You are correct of course.

Israeli's/Jews are gods chosen people and shall not be questioned. Its ludicrous to even consider any person with any ties to Israel has ever harmed a single person let alone plan something like 9/11. Its not like they benefited by having it blamed on their arch enemies. Israel loves the muslim world and would never consider something that would turn the world against them and bolster Israeli support.

I will not beleive any of it unless Moses himself stands before me ( or perhaps I see an unedited uncut video of him) admitting to me that Israel was involved. Even if this happens I am sure he will convince me that it was in the best interests of the people ..... the chosen people that is.

Anyone who is not a Jew should be arrested and punished for thinking let alone saying anything that even closely resembles anti-semitism. That would mean, of course, all gentiles would stop talking because anything, I mean anything, can be considered anti-semitic as long as a Jew disagrees.

And if you disagree with what I have just said then you are anti-semitic and should be taken away and locked up.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I'm really getting tired of seeing ANY criticism of zionism, Israel, Mossad labeled anti-semitic and so are more and more other people. I do not have a problem with jews as a whole. I don't hate them and I think most of them would be horrified if they knew what a fanatical, racist minority are doing in their name. It is unfortunate that the innnocent majority will suffer the backlash caused by their zionist/racist minority. The zionist regime (including most especially Mossad) that runs Israel today, is the greatest threat to a peaceful and stable civilization that we face. If you take a careful and in depth look at the involvement of zionist bankers like the Rothschilds throughout history, you'll find them behind many major historical events including but not limited to; the russian revolution, the french revolution, the english civil war, WW1 and WW2. The list goes on and on. The racist hatred of non-jews promoted by the Talmud, calls for nothing less than the subjugation of the entire Earth by jews as a god-given mandate and command. Non-jews are considered no better than cattle and are supposed to be treated as such. Google Talmud if you don't believe it. So given all of this, of course I believe that Mossad was behind 9/11. Most of the key people involved with it before, during and after the event are jewish or in some cases, neo-con christians. Do you know what zionists call their non-jewish supporters? 'Useful idiots' That pretty much says it all.

[edit on 8-9-2010 by Studenofhistory]

[edit on 8-9-2010 by Studenofhistory]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prince Of Darkness
BBC Correspondent says MOSSAD did 9/11 and Iran doesn't want Nukes

He's not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree.

1 - OF COURSE Iran wants nukes. The nut in charge wants to be able to blow Israel off the map ... and the USA as well.

2 - MOSSAD didn't pull off 9/11. they knew it was coming, but they didn't pull it off. Radical extremist Muslims did. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

And sometimes a cigar isn't really a cigar. Why would Iran want to blow Israel off the map...other than the fact that Israel is a rogue nation intent on dominating the Middle East? Iran isn't arab, it's persian. As for you assertion that Iran wants to blow the US off the map, my only response is... ARE YOU SERIOUS? That's like saying that the nerd next door wants to kill the Marine living across town. I can't think of any better way for a country like Iran to commit mass suicide then to attack the US, besides the fact that they would have a hell of a difficult time even reaching the US. You line of reasoning is so absurd that you must be a disinformation agent just like all of the other posters who foam at the mouth and cry 'Anti-semitic!!) at the drop of a hat.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by Faiol
ATS should ban these people that do false accusations,

So you want the OP banned, claiming jews did 911 then!

Let us look at the author of the video, it appears he really does not like jews and Israel!
en.wikipedia.org...

the OP never stated that "the jews" did 9/11. he said the mossad. its like saying everything the CIA does is actually "the chirstians".

and with the evidence you have just provided... it still doesnt have anything to do with the OP claiming "the jews" did anything. its a link to wikipedia about alan hart. and alan hart WAS NOT the OP.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Studenofhistory
Why would Iran want to blow Israel off the map.

Their leader is a meglomaniac who, much like HItler, wants to make a name for himself in history.
His short circuit in the psychology dept is rather clear. Pay attention.

Israel is a rogue nation intent on dominating the Middle East?

That's silly. The soverign country of Israel is a nuclear state. If it wanted to 'dominate' the Middle East, it would use it's massive force to do so. It has shown remarkable restraint considering the gnats that are continually pestering them. It is a tiny spit of land that just wants to be left alone. Something the Muslims can't seem to be able to handle ...

Iran isn't arab, it's persian.

No kidding. That's a 'Duh!' So? Persians can't be insane like the rest of the whacks on the planet???

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

You don't listen to the speeches coming out of Iran, do you?
You don't read the texts of the speeches or the news there, do you?

You line of reasoning is so absurd that you must be a disinformation agent

blah blah blah. Pulling out the tired ol' 'disinformation agent' thing when hit with the truth, eh?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
WAITAMINNIT!!! Up until now you conspiracy people have been preaching how "suspicious" it is how the BBC knew that WTC 7 was coming down beforehand, so I *know* you're trying to play your cute little innuendo dropping games to imply the BBC was involved in the staged attack. NOW, you're claiming the BBC is reporting the truth and saying Mossad was behind the WTC attack?!?

Unless you people are complete stark raving lunatics and are simply screen scraping every paranoid drivel you find on those conspiracy boards, this necessarily means that the BBC is a known disinformation agency so this whole Mossad story is NOT what really happened. So why are you even wasting your time quoting this? According to you people, they're simply dropping more disinformation to muddy the waters already muddied with disinformation.

You conspiracy people complain that we debunkers never listen to you. You really need to learn to be careful of what you ask for.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I will not comment on the validity of the claims made/presented by the OP. I will however throw in my .02 and say that Israel does not equal Judaism. There's too much sidetracking with claims of anti-semetism floating around. Israel has turned into a zionist-run terror machine, I don't care if its a Christian, Muslim, Jew, Agnostic or Atheist behind the helm, it's a rogue state hell bent on continuing its racist and anti-humanitarian agenda(s).

The USA is far from perfect, but I'll be damned if I'm going to listen to cry baby, water head idiots sit here and try to illicit empathy towards Israel. Karma is a bitch, instead of being thankful for the state's existence, Israel wants to control the region, wants to spread its zionist policies and would rather see the rest of the world go up in flames before criticizing itself or backing down a little for the sake of the civilian population. Again, karma is a bitch, and unless the IDF wants to see its soldiers and equipment burning and exploding, I suggest the level-headed people of Israel (of which there are plenty) take control of your government. The upper echelon of Israel's IDF and government are the mirror image of radical Islam, they just happen to be Jewish. Oh, and btw, a vast percentage of Israelis are not even "real" Jews, you know, the same race of people who have been persecuted throughout history. Most stem from Eastern European refugees after WWII.

Back on track, let's hear more about the MOSSAD connection.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Studenofhistory
reply to post by FlyersFan

And sometimes a cigar isn't really a cigar. Why would Iran want to blow Israel off the map...other than the fact that Israel is a rogue nation intent on dominating the Middle East? Iran isn't arab, it's persian. As for you assertion that Iran wants to blow the US off the map, my only response is... ARE YOU SERIOUS? That's like saying that the nerd next door wants to kill the Marine living across town. I can't think of any better way for a country like Iran to commit mass suicide then to attack the US, besides the fact that they would have a hell of a difficult time even reaching the US. You line of reasoning is so absurd that you must be a disinformation agent just like all of the other posters who foam at the mouth and cry 'Anti-semitic!!) at the drop of a hat.

Awesome post, thanks. The disinformation agents are desperate lol. We have ABC and Fox news etc reporting on israeli spy rings and Mossad agents with bombs, and on top of it the cheering israelis "documenting the event" going on talk show in Israel.

We need say no more, really. But now this BBC reporter is confirming our suspicions....

edit on by conar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I find the remote controlled plane theory to be a very compelling one. It seems to me it would allow for the greatest chance of success.

I also find this interesting, because on March 4, 2001, just six months before 9/11, the Pilot episode of the Lone Gunmen aired. This pilot episode, which everyone should see and has been talked about many times, describes a shadow government plot to fly a commercial airplane into the World Trade Center, in order to create a new Middle East enemy, to increase arms sales and defenses. The climax of the show has the lead characters trapped in a remote controlled commercial airplane, filled with unknowing passengers, on a direct course for one of the WTC towers.

Not only is the story accurate in its details regarding an impending terrorist attack in New York city by use of commercial airplanes, but that the conspiracy behind it also fits so well with the general thoughts behind the motivation and techniques (like remote controlled airplanes) used on 9/11.

Interestingly, the 3 main characters of the Lone Gunmen were later killed off. Their final episode begins with a voice-over, "Those who fight the good fight, don't always win..."

edit on 8-9-2010 by spiritualzombie because: added video

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
So I guess if the Mossad did this then it wasn't Bush/Cheney? I wonder if those insisting that Bush/Cheney was behind the 9/11 attacks will be able to digest this new information or if they'll continue to insist drawing the lines that tie.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I had long suspected that the BBC was becoming radicalized, but in a political sense, I didn't realise that they were actually hiring anti-semites as "Senior Correspondents".

Some will doubtless see this as yet more proof that 9/11 was an inside job, but most of those individuals are so far down the rabbit hole they will never see sanity again.

For me this is just more proof about what the BBC has come to represent in the world of news media.

edit on by Retseh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

LOL you come in. Make assumptions of what you *know*. Then based on the assumptions you have just made, you attempt to discredit the thread. All the while nothing you have stated is related to the current thread. Allan Watt was being interviewed as Allan Watt not on behalf of the BBC. You didn't even watch the vid did you.

I've seen you in these 9/11 threads claiming that the idiotic truthers don't listen and just spout the same crap. Well I'm sorry to say that everytime I see you in a thread you spout some crap, draw a whole heap of assumptions based on generalisations and act all, 'If only everyone was as smart as me the world would be a better place'.

There are people that don't beleive the official story. Many of whom can't be written off as crazy as easily as you would like. Get used to it cause once you realise the whole deal was bs you can't go back. And poindexters like you who insist that we are all 'stark raving lunatics' can go on rationalising the anomolies of that day to yourselves all you want but you won't convince someone whos come from your camp to ours.

I don't complain when debunkers don't listen to me. I'd be happier if geniuses like yourself would just keep to themselves rather than belittle and degrade.

I bet you think that the Afghans and Iraqis that aren't happy with the occupation are ungrateful gits who are too stupid to know whats good for them? Its the same attitude here. You can't imagine being wrong. I can, I was wrong, when I beleived the official story. Stop beatin your head against a brick wall and just leave these forums to the 'raving lunatics' as you call them.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join