It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Correspondent says MOSSAD did 9/11 and Iran doesn't want Nukes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenshrew

The 2.3 trillion dollar lie again? Seriously?? Hasn't that been debunked enough times on here?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
What lie??

Did you not hear Rumsfeld???

Please debunk .....I challenge you!!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by benoni

Oh, I heard him quite clearly. I also did the research. The 2.3 trillion is commonly used as some sort of evidence of a crime that 9/11 was supposed to cover up.

Rumsfeld announces it one day and the very next day an airliner wipes out all the evidence.

Sorry, thats an out and out lie.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by Drunkenshrew

The 2.3 trillion dollar lie again? Seriously?? Hasn't that been debunked enough times on here?

Could you elaborate what part of my comment/information is false? I am aware, that the unaccounted sum was known prior to the 10th September 2001. I also know, that official sources claim, that years later a large part of this sum is accounted for (If would appreciate it, if someone could provide a link which shines light on this case - why have there been such enormous bookkeeping errors in the first place). But the books were not correct on 9/11 and the killed budget-analysts worked on it. Because of their death, the department couldn't finish the relevant audit-report.

I don't believe that 9/11 was a distraction to kill the story of the unaccounted money. But $ 2.3 trillion is not a minor error. Bookkeepers don't make errors which add to such a gigantic sum without having a clue, where they have made their error. Military contractors are not the most honest corporations. The accounts could have been wrong, because of prior corruption or as alternative, because money has been funnelled into black projects. The death of the auditors provided time to cover tracks. It also allowed the opportunity to destroy incriminating evidence.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Sorry bud....

You failed to show me the lies , let alone their debunking....

What actually are you talking about??

Do you know??

It appears you may be wrong, good Sir!!

[edit on 7-9-2010 by benoni]

[edit on 7-9-2010 by benoni]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I think they all had their hands in that cookie jar called 911. Every last one of them, Israel, our government, Saudis, Afghans. I 'd be willing to bet they all had people working behind the scenes. I have always wondered how we never could catch Osama, we managed to destroy Iraq and convict/murder Saddam yet the supposed players still living that are trial able are still sitting with their thumbs well you know where..

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FeastofTrumpets

Why were these terrorists not imprisoned and given a trial
by jury? More allegiance to Israel as in the USSLIBERTY?
More sacrifices in the name of going to war?

Are you an anti semite? Sure Sound like one..

For one thery are not terrorists - filming WTC is not illegal, as is jumping
around while doing so - strange, even suspect given circumstances

The FBI gave them some rough interrogation (sure you will be happy about that), but in end really had nothing on them except failing to register as agent of foreign government, a failrly low level charge and odds of prosecutation not high. FBI had other priorities

Best thing is expel them as whatever cover had is blown and usefullness to Mossad compromised.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenshrew
I don't believe that 9/11 was a distraction to kill the story of the unaccounted money. But $ 2.3 trillion is not a minor error. Bookkeepers don't make errors which add to such a gigantic sum without having a clue, where they have made their error..

That is exactly the point - No one just loses $2.3 trillion. It's impossible.

Let put this in perspective. Most people can imagine having $2.3 million. Sure that's rich. But it's feasible to understand just how much money that is - And it's a freakin' lot! Now, let's up $2.3 trillion into perspective:

$2.3 Trillion =

2,300,000,000,000 =

~11^12 =

2.3 million, 1 million times over=

2,300,000 x 1,000,000 =

$8000 per human in the United States =

Almost incomprehensible just how much money 2.3 trillion is.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by misinformational]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

LOL sure. It seems you don't want to believe that Jews could cause USA to go to war and they wanted USA to go to war with the Palestinians. Didn't they want USA to do war with them and still do?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Are you an ignoramous??

Sure look like one thedman...

They were DANCING Israeli's Thedman...not jumping Israelis...

See how changing one word changes the whole meaning of the sentence thedman??

Of course you do.....

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

I love the anti-semite card. I wonder what phrase the Native Americans use? You don't hear them call that card. They have been through worse.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2c08807c2271.jpg[/atsimg]

Thats a trillion bucks piled on pallets of 100$ notes....

See the man bottom left of the image, for perspective....

Just for you, misinformational....

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Because they had explosives. The bomb sniffing dogs picked-up
the scent. Mostly, why were these gleeful morons so happy
to see the towers implode. Elation does not seem to be an
appropriate emotion at the time unless your a sociopath.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Watch out everyone, Hooper is back with more deflection and trickery!

PROTIP- dnt get stuck arguing with this guy, im petty sure he makes money off it

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Heres some dancing Israeli info...

"...our purpose was to document the event..."says one of the Mossad(dancing israeli's)agents on Israeli TV after they were returned to Israel.

Document the event??

If they were there to "document the event" this shows they had fore-knowledge before the fact.....they knew it was going to happen before it took place....

This alone proves Israeli Intelligence were fully aware at the least, and totally complicit at worst, in the goings on of 9/11 when 3,000 people lost their lives....

To not speak out against such heinous crimes regardless of nationality or culture is, I believe, a much greater crime than anything construed as anti semitic.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
what ever happened to the van that was painting with the worlf trade center and it blowing up..?

Was that related to the dancing men?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Prince Of Darkness

Ok the links aside the author makes some far fetched claims like remote controlled airlines hitting twin towers which are quiet hard to digest for me personally.

For the above comment OP, the following is from one of the links you posted.

Dov Zakheim's System Planning Corporation – remote airplane control technology

Many have insisted that the planes which struck the twin towers were precision guided by remote control. Although sounding like science fiction when first hearing it, remote control technology of airplanes has been around for decades. SPC Corporation provided the flight termination system and command transmitter system, the technology that allows planes to be remote controlled should the pilots be incapacitated or the plane hijacked.

AND: Regarding the qualifications of Alan Hart:
About Alan Hart

* As a correspondent for ITN’s News At Ten and the BBC’s Panorama programme (covering wars and conflicts wherever they were taking place in the world).
* As a researcher and author.
* As a participant at leadership level, working to a Security Council background briefing, in the covert diplomacy of the search for peace.

He’s been to war with the Israelis and the Arabs, but the learning experience he values most, and which he believes gave him rare insight, came from his one-to-one private conversations over the years with many leaders on both sides of the conflict. With, for example, Golda Meir, Mother Israel, and Yasser Arafat, Father Palestine. The significance of these private conversations was that they enabled him to be aware of the truth of what leaders really believed and feared as opposed to what they said in public for propaganda and myth-sustaining purposes.

It was because of his special relationships with leaders on both sides that, in 1980, he found himself sucked into the covert diplomacy of conflict resolution…

President Carter had been prevented by Prime Minister Begin from involving the PLO in the peace process, an opening made possible because Arafat had signalled, secretly and seriously, that he was ready to make peace with an Israel inside more or less its pre-1967 borders. Carter was in despair and said, in private, that events had once again proved that it was impossible to advance the peace process by institutional diplomacy (because of the pork-barrel nature of American politics and the Zionist lobby’s awesome influence). It was then suggested to Alan that he should undertake an unofficial, covert diplomatic mission to get an exploratory dialogue going between Arafat and Peres, with himself initially the linkman.

I personally think he is more than adequately qualified to comment.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

Indeed, this guy Hart has quite a journalistic career and his comments are worth listening to based on the access he has had over the years with world leaders. Can you imagine the sources this guy has.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by LarryLove

No, there are not. There is a lot of baseless innuendo deeply rooted in anti-semitism, but no legitimate questions.

Pointing out the obvious anti-semitism in the OP is NOT derailing the thread.

I HAVE A QUESTION!!! If the Isreali men who filmed the 9-11 attacks knew ahead of time enough to get plane tickets to the USA and then film the event then why did they not inform athorities instead??? In my eyes that makes them and whatever agency that was informing them on the attack just as guilty as the perpetrators for letting 3000 of my countrymen and woman get MURDERED. WHY ARE WE NOT ASKING INQUIRING MORE TO ISREAL ABOUT THESE THINGS???? One comment I would like to add. If Isreal were the ones who planned this then that means they are at fault for the death of every AMERICAN soldier in wars brought on by 911 and if this IF TRUE and if it EVER came to the light of day Isreal will need MORE THEN GOD THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! THIS IS NOT A JOKE TO ME!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
ALSO Shame on YOU who try to play this thread off as fiction and anti semite. It has RECORDED VIDEO AND AUDIO which = FACTS!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join