It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Correspondent says MOSSAD did 9/11 and Iran doesn't want Nukes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Interfacer

Just imagine Israel's government were involved, the ramifications would not be good. Palestinians wouldn't have to worry about land, that's for sure.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Interfacer

In my eyes that makes them and whatever agency that was informing them on the attack just as guilty as the perpetrators for letting 3000 of my countrymen and woman get MURDERED. WHY ARE WE NOT ASKING INQUIRING MORE TO ISREAL ABOUT THESE THINGS???? One comment I would like to add. If Isreal were the ones who planned this then that means they are at fault for the death of every AMERICAN soldier in wars brought on by 911 and if this IF TRUE and if it EVER came to the light of day Isreal will need MORE THEN GOD THIS TIME

At the time, only two ME leaders were stating they wanted an end to Israel, Saddam Husein and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. 911 occurs and suddenly it's 'everyone get saddam' and Iraq is no more. What will have to occur to bring the US against Mahmoud and Iran?

And, is it not odd that some of the plane's hijackers are still alive and well in Saudi Arabia?
Maybe it is just a case of them mixing their passports up with someone else?
I mean the same thing happened recently for some poor tourists visiting a Hamas leader in UAE. Obviously it is a common thing for travelers.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
It sad, so sad.

We can question our own government, Iran, Russia...

But any mention of anything Israeli -- we get these "Trolls" who come in and deftly dodge questions (and always answer questions with more questions to avoid answering).

Nothing "racist" or "hate filled" or even "inciting" was ever discussed here. Only discussing the facts, trying to uncover the truth.

It sickens me that there are groups of "trolls" (we've seen the threads supporting that these groups exist) that go about trying to derail any kind of constructive, non-hate-truth-seeking discussions.

Why can't I criticize Israel's foreign policies without being called a racist?

I can criticize Iran's policies and not be called a racist/anti-muslim?

It is so clear to me that they obviously have something to hide. Why pull the "racist card" at every non-hate, non-violent, non-anti-jew discussion?

They are hiding something and these Trolls just prove it.

Oh, and I'm circumcised too, get over it. Don't answer questions with accusations and more questions. Staff, where are you?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

I may have read this or just imagined it, I don't know but didn't they say they found one of the Saudi hijacker's passport in all the rubble.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen
reply to post by hooper

Watch out everyone, Hooper is back with more deflection and trickery!

PROTIP- dnt get stuck arguing with this guy, im petty sure he makes money off it

I don't want to derail the thread even further. But since the first attempts to disrupt this thread have already been made, I want to provide three informative links which show some more sophisticated techniques which are frequently used to steer discussion away from the truth.

COINTELPRO-techniques for dilution, misdirection and control of internet forums
theinfounderground.com...

Other methods used for media manipulation
www.absoluteastronomy.com...
www.thefreelibrary.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

I agree, although this thread for the most part has stayed on course. In all the anti-semitic attacks, what people fail to understand is that we are criticizing the Israeli government, not the people.

I have no issue with Jewish people, but I have big issues with their government as I do with my countries former one - Blair and his goons.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by LarryLove

Agreed! Let us stay on TOPIC! I have lots of Jewish friends that disagree with what the Israeli government is/has done in the name of self-defense. Many of them are ashamed at people using their name to pull the "victim" card so often. They are a proud, old, wise and smart people!

Just like in America, it's not the masses that make the asses...it's the top .1% that make us, as Americans seem ignorant and lazy to the world.

On topic...

I see the real battle being between the *radical* factions in Israel (not the world-wide Jewish community) and the *radical* factions of Islam (not the world-wide Muslim population).

Both radical factions are using Christians as pawns to incite violence, and bring forward a new "Crusade".

Divide, conquer. Oldest technique in history. It's being used today in our so-called "Two Party" system.

It's pretty clear to me that both radical sides are probably in collusion to incite war, make profit, keep progress at a standstill. Both sides do have ulterior motives...but work together manipulating the Christian sects for their own devices.

The question becomes, what do both radical sides of Islam and Judaism want? And to what end are they manipulating the Christian-influenced USA?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove

I may have read this or just imagined it, I don't know but didn't they say they found one of the Saudi hijacker's passport in all the rubble.

From memory (without searching) they did. And I think it may have been in perfect conditon. Was it on the Pentagon lawn??

(will look further after work)

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove

Reference found:

Paper passports of two (2) of the alleged hijackers survived just fine and were supposedly found in the burning rubble of the Pentagon crash, and another three blocks from the WTC

Source: Unanswered Questions

BUT.... Suprisingly, 8 Indestructable Black Boxes (2 per plane), were destroyed and unuseable for any investigation?????

[edit on 8-9-2010 by CitizenNum287119327]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
What is very surprising to me is that everyone in this thread is focused on the first part of the title, which is not surprising in the least for obvious reasons. For me however just reading "Iran doesn't want Nukes" gives me a solid stance.. That statement is preposterous, and is frankly the most ridiculous statement ever, I didn't even bother to see the video if the source maintains such a notion.

Not going to bother explaining why.

Good Day everyone.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by lastdragon

The title is misleading. Watch the vid. The interview claims that Iran does not currently have nukes and if they did they would not be stupid enough to use them cause they would get obliterated.

Good to see your mind is made up and you're ready to strap on an m16 and kill some brownies.

[edit on 8-9-2010 by Titan Uranus]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I believe one smoking gun which links Zionists to 9/11 are the anthrax-letters. Compared to 9/11 the death-count was tiny. But the anthrax-letters incited fear in the U.S.-population. Two letters were send to Daschle and Leahy and scared the Congress. As consequence, the Congress quickly signed the Patriot-Act into law. Furthermore the letters triggered an anti-Iraq and anti-Muslim sentiment in the population. Meanwhile Israel gained sympathy.

The letters to Daschle and Leahy read:

YOU CAN NOT STOP US.
WE HAVE THIS ANTHRAX.
YOU DIE NOW.
ARE YOU AFRAID?
DEATH TO AMERICA.
DEATH TO ISRAEL.
ALLAH IS GREAT.

It is important to note, that Zionists from PNAC used lies to link the anthrax-letters to Al Qaida. They also invented a bogus “Mossad-story”, in which Mohammed Atta received an anthrax vial from an Iraqi agent in Prague. The Zionists started to spread their lies before the first letter had been opened. This indicates either they, or their “anonymous Mossad-sources” had preknowledge.

Another Zionist, who had a miraculous hunch and predicted the anthrax-attacks is Jerome Hauer. On September 11th he advised the White House to take Cipro as a preventive measure against anthrax.
en.wikipedia.org...

Hauer was the also the one, who made the decision to build a $13 million crisis center on the 23rd floor at 7 World Trade Center.
query.nytimes.com...

On 9/11 Hauer appeared on TV as bioterrorism-expert. He was one of the first to plant the official conspiracy theory.
911review.org...

One month before 9/11 Hauer hired the number one Bin Laden expert John O'Neill, to head the security for the World Trade Center. O'Neill was killed on 9/11 and was thus unable to give his expert advice.
en.wikipedia.org...

Here is a video made by Ryan Dawson explaining the case (the important part starts at 2:12):

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
"All truth goes through three stages.
First it is ridiculed.
Second it is violently opposed.
Finally it is accepted as being self-evident."

Arthur Schopenauer

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Now that's funny.
I posted the very same thread before you and it got removed because a moderator decided this theory is a 'known hoax' .
I hope it doesnt suffer the same fate.

Anyways it is in my eyes, one of the most valid speculations as to what happened during that day. Too many questions have been left unanswered.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle
Now that's funny.

I posted the very same thread before you and it got removed because a moderator decided this theory is a 'known hoax' .

Seriously? Wow. I think we may have a problem here. I truly hope ATS isn't censoring, being biased or under any type of pressure from JIDF.

As for the information by Alan Hart, definitely something to consider and look deeply into.

Edit.) Hopefully, it's a panic move from the said moderator and not representative of ATS's publicaly external or private internal policies.

[edit on 8-9-2010 by Conluceo]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by misinformational

You think Mossad does bad things? So do hundreds of other secret security agancies around the world

and here we go again...

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

I want to make this quite clear my posts on this topic are solely about mossad and not jews in general. Any mention of antisemiticism is purely uncalled for and only raises suspicion that there is an agenda at play .

That said, I will continue.

One anonymous phone call to the authorities actually led them to close down all of New York's bridges and tunnels heres the transcript.

Dispatcher: Jersey City police.
Caller: Yes, we have a white van, 2 or 3 guys in there, they look like Palestinians and going around a building.
Caller: There's a minivan heading toward the Holland tunnel, I see the guy by Newark Airport mixing some junk and he has those sheikh uniform.
Dispatcher: He has what?
Caller: He's dressed like an Arab.

Based on that phone call, police then issued a "Be-on-the-Lookout" alert for a white mini-van heading for the city's bridges and tunnels from New Jersey.

When a van fitting that exact description was stopped just before crossing into New York, the suspicious "middle-easterners" were apprehended.

The police and FBI field agents became very suspicious when they found maps of the city with certain places highlighted, box cutters (the same items that the hijackers supposedly used), $4700 cash stuffed in a sock, and foreign passports. Police also told the Bergen Record that bomb sniffing dogs were brought to the van and that they reacted as if they had smelled explosives.

Of course all of this is just circumstantial right !

[edit on 8-9-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
So if you blame the jews you're anti-semetic and very bad
but if you blame the muslims you're now a good person because the goverment says so

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
It's the THIRD RAIL.

The Mossad is being run by the Likud party -- pretty much the NeoCons of Israel.

It's like George Bush supporters saying; "how dare you dishonor the troops" when you call him a war criminal.

The second anyone equates George Bush as AMERICA or the MOSSAD as "Jewish" -- I think they dishonor that group a heck of a lot more than anyone calling out a small group of crooks.

>> And I also expect a lot more 'threats' against Iran -- because the support for the Mullahs is shaky right now. The Right Wing in their country needs the Right Wing in Israel and USA to scare their public.

It's totally in character that Fox News has financial ownership by a Saudi Arab with financial ties to terrorist groups. It's even likely that when Fox News covers morons protesting the "desecration" of a Mosque (by of all groups, the pacifist Sufi), the clips get played in the Middle East to PROVE how people in America are so anti-Muslim.

You add the STRONG CIA connections to Fox News reports -- where they've got them trying to set up ACORN, or bugging a Senators office -- and the elephant in the room is the guy whose day job is at Langley.

Add in the "Poker and Prostitutes" scandal, paid for by Homeland Security funds.

The Mossad is all of the place in Washington; bribing, extorting, getting dirt. The NSA was being used by Dick Cheney to do the same thing. Sibel Edmunds reports Denise Hastert was working for Turkey and the Bush administration was selling Nuclear secrets -- to A Q Khan -- just a "conspiracy theory." Now Dennis Hastert is a high-paid "consultant" for Turkey. When she raised the red flag, the FBI did some cursory investigation and told her to shut up -- tried to sweep it under the carpet.

Are all these people in all these governments sold out to every other nation? Is this "Security" all about young boys or dead hookers? We build a border with Mexico with undocumented labor while Tyson chicken buses in the workers... if they didn't bus them in, we'd be importing chicken nuggets and losing money faster.

Meanwhile we outsource jobs. Globalism is just another word for CHEAP LABOR -- it's all mercantilism. We have nukes made by private companies and we are SUPPOSED to believe we have a military for the purpose of DEFENSE -- what the heck does that mean when GM is building weapons plants in China?

We are so getting Played -- and whether or not the Mossad HELPED rig the building or were just getting dirt on those who did -- it doesn't matter. What MATTERS, is that even if it was Muslim hijackers -- it was serving the purposes of fascists in the US and fundamentalists in the Middle East.

Patriotism is for suckers. The corporations that these "security" agencies work for don't look at borders except as places to sell, steal resources, or find worker drones.

Get people fighting over religion, sex, wedge issues, prejudice or any difference you can exploit -- and it's a great way to sit back and pick pockets and sell both sides the guns.

Just LOOK at what is done with the News and you don't need any evidence of 9/11 treasons. If this were about security, we'd be getting off foreign oil and moving troops out of Muslim nations where we bomb people every day.

It's just so dang obvious to me, and it's kind of insulting to my intelligence that our Government and the Military-Corporate Hacks who own the Media feel like they need to keep up the pretense.

Can we just have a button comes up on the TV and Newspapers and it asks us; "Do you think that we have a security threat?" And you could answer; YES, NO. or YES-BUT I WANT TO OPT OUT OF THE PRETENSE THAT IT ISN'T PART OF OUR SYSTEM and just save your PR dollars for people voting for Sarah Palin or thinking that Democrats are caving to Republicans.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Let's review the Dancing Israelis “ facts” for a moment, shall we?

1- The 5 Israelis had foreknowledge.

The only Known witness to them dancing, was Maria (?) from New Jersey. She had a neighbor calling her shortly after the first plane hit the towers. Only then she approached the window to watch the event.

The exact time frame is not clear, but she couldn't have known if the Israelis arrived before or after the first plane struck the tower.

2- We were there to document the event.

Firstly, has anyone ever heard this piece of footage from the Israeli TV show, without the dubbing of the narrator ? If this whole interview exist without any editing, please show us. Until then, this “evidence” is totally worthless.

Second, every piece of video and photo of the 9\11 events that you ever saw, was taken by people with cameras who wanted to 'document the event'. There was nothing special about those 5 taking pictures.

3- The five Israelis were Mossad agents.

There is of Course not a single evidence to support that claim. Furthermore, do you really believe Mossad would let his agents be openly interviewed on national television? Either Mossad is so sophisticated to pull off such an attack on American soil, or it is a bunch of idiots who expose its agents on national TV, even if it is not accused of espionage by American agencies?

You blame pro Israelis from pulling out the Antisemitism, yet member 'benoni' is doing just that by bringing this video:
www.youtube.com...

Have you noticed the linkage in that movie between 9\11 and Judaism?
No one here who cry for the pulling of the Antisemitism card had any comments on that.

I wonder why.

Anyway, this thread is so worn out, you really should find another dead horse to bit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join