It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange accused of raping 2 women

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
[edit on 21-8-2010 by Snarf]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Likewise on CNN.com --

Swedish prosecutors revoke arrest warrant alleging rape against Wikileaks founder Julian Assange.

Surprised they actually bothered to update us so quickly.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
all a big hoax it seems

Warrant cancelled for WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange

PROSECUTORS in Sweden have cancelled the arrest warrant for WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange.

Sweden's prosecutor's office had issued an arrest warrant for the Australian-born website founder in connection with rape and molestation allegations.
source www.dailytelegraph.com.au...

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
All charges dropped by Swedish Government.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Section31
Now the question comes to:
Did Assange set this up to smear the United States government?

Oh really now, your not seriously asking that are you?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
accusing him of raping two women is one thing, but accusing him of raping two SWEDISH women is just utterly impossible. swedish women don't get raped...EVER. this may sound really ignorant to some of you, but to those who know what i mean, cheers.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Almost all MSM sites retracting, this is better then television!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
This is how easy it is for a woman to accuse a man of rape!

These false rape accusations from insane women seriously hurt women who are actually raped for real and need help from the society!

These cry-rape women should be ashamed of themselves for what they are doing against their sisters!

IDIOTS!

The False Rape Society

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Chevalerous]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

And given the fact that the charges have been dropped sometimes things ARE a conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium

Yeah, thanks to Obama, Interpol has free reign over our criminal database and inner workings of the FBI and police forces now. Executive Order 12425.
But as my wife points out, who cares, we can trust him he looks trustworthy and has such a pretty smile.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Phenomium]

I agree with your wife, Julian Assange is very good looking and has a lot of charm, I wouldn't go to the police if he raped me!

More seriously, an interesting article here

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Final Solstice

And you too. How quick to judge. If ever there was an obvious case of character assassination this was it. I mean for the love of pete, dude, did the timing not look even the slightest bit suspicious? Holy cow.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by justyc

Ooooops!!!! This is funny!!!!!

That took no time at all to unravel that psyop. Pulled up Huffington...boom.......Swedish arrest warrant! Boom!!!10 minutes later....Foiled False Flag....this is a beautiful day!!!

And all the lies will end!!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Final Solstice
The man is a rapist. Accept it, get over it and stop praising the man like he's some God.

It must really confuse you now since its been cancelled...someone called rape and you immediately and unquestioningly called him a rapist...
nice judgement there..
now since its been pulled and cancelled (come to find out there was no rapes), I do hope this is a learning moment for you...it probably wont be, I know your type of mindset...meh, so much for evolving your mind.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
accusing him of raping two women is one thing, but accusing him of raping two SWEDISH women is just utterly impossible. swedish women don't get raped...EVER. this may sound really ignorant to some of you, but to those who know what i mean, cheers.

That is is the most ignorant statement I have read this month - how old are you, 13?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
This thread has it all.

-Rape allegations made by the Media.

-Shill members chiming in to try and back the case.

But the government hacks are as obvious as their paymaster's techniques are.

When we really need to worry is when the government finally figures out that they need to hire actual clever people to spread disinformation.

Let us thank God that just because TPTB have all the money, weapons, media,legions of dumbed down cogs, they still lack the ability to pass for anymore than a common day stooge in their employments and their techniques.

All this is, is an attempt to smear his name and erode his popular support.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Here is an alternative link to the story found on an Australian news website for those interested.

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange wanted in Sweden for rape

"The girls know each other and they both know that they have experienced the same thing," a person close to the women told the newspaper.

I wonder who this person could be?

[...]

Kristinn Hrafnsson, a friend of Mr Assange's in Iceland said that the charges were untrue.

"He didn't know of the charges until he read them in the right wing tabloid Expressen this morning," Mr Hrafnsson said.

"There are powerful organisations who want to do harm to WikiLeaks."

The truth can be almost blinding when it is delivered raw and unsaturated from fictitious garbage.

[edit on 21/8/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
charges dropped:

source BBC radio5

'Swedish police have dropped charges due to no evidence'

of course but name besmirched already.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
whats mind boggeling is that they ve had consentual sex but something during the act of penetration has been of such a nature that the females feel that they have been degeneretaed / humiliated in some way, ...

hence the complaint , but this just smell more like a honeytrap gonne bad , ...

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
He plays a very dangerous game. I am not surprised.

This is mild considering the NSA/CIA can make people disappear....

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I knew this place would be all the buzz today with this story.

The thread should be re-titled

Desperate D.O.D. Attempted Smear Campaign Fails!

Julian Assange Achieves Super Folk Hero Status

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join