It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange accused of raping 2 women

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

How does whistleblowing, directly or indirectly put troops lives in danger? CNN and Fox, etc. does that on nightly/hourly live basis. The only thing it "dangers" is the hidden plans and agendas of those who are really pulling the strings.

I do not condone rape whatsoever. A real man truly knows how to treat a woman. Even if he did rape two women does it change to sources of information hence the outcome?

An injustice to one is an injustice to all and I fully condone George Carlin's outlook, "...fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity." EVERY decision is made out of fear or love. Acceptance, not tolerance is the way to peace. Also, get rid of money and religion. They breed violence, greed, war and only progress the division and separation of the human spirit. If you cannot understand that then divide and conquer has already worked on you. Fluoride and GMO foods too.

Not all was directed towards you mate, just mainly the who's-really-at-risk-here bit.

Cheers bloke.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
And who's not to say the accusations aren't to discredit Asange, but all Conspiracists around the world by destroying yet another imagery of us.

He is basically the patsy playing along in the game, and just like the BBC tried to discrebit the 7/7 Theorists, the same is being played out here in the wider public domain.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Section31

Originally posted by justyc
It seems the suits behind the scenes have found a way to get at the wikileaks founder - by having him accused of raping two women (who know each other) at their houses on two different occasions.

Twenty dollars says that he really did rape two women. He is not a journalist. He is a hacker with a website. Big difference. Hackers are criminals to begin with. Who is to say that he didn't get caught up in his celebrity status?

Now he is a rapist, hacker, and killer.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Section31]

Slander, Libel, and false accustations is what is being levied against him by the bildenburgs, which are all crimes, committed by the worlds arch criminals.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
This is really the most blatant obvious hamfisted attempt at a smear ever.

This story was trumped up just hours after pentagon lawyers said they wanted to get him but werent sure what tactics would work best to prevent exposing the obama administration ro criticism for it. Obviously they came up wiuth an answer.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
According to the news site (and paper) Dagens Nyheter (Daily News) here in Sweden he's going to turn himself in.

Also the police can't hold people here for long so if they don't produce any evidence or anything similar he'll be released.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Edews

if they have proboble cause they can keep you up to 2 weeks with out pressing charges let you out and grab you again for some misteminor as jaywalking and put you back for 2 weeks. its not something new...

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
who broke the story ?

anyone know ?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
Give me a break. It's just another way to create a negative association with Julian Assange in the public's mind, even if the case is completely false and gets dropped in a few days. I hope Sweden has good libel laws.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by harrytuttle]

I watched as the women on FOX began making fun of his hair, several months ago, when he wore his hair long. I was guessing that he wore women's underwear would be the next feature story. Or that he was a Cubs fan, since childhood.

Raped two women? I suppose it is possible. Really, for the sort of thing he's in to, sexuality's not a good thing to add to the equation. Was this in the 80's? He should have had coke if he expected a second date.

Oh baby I hear those blues a calling, tossed salad and scrambled eggs.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

I know this website is one of them:
Expressen

How come Julian Assange got to know swedish authorities have issued a warrant for his arrest by the media!?

JAK

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by againuntodust

Wikileaks founder accused of rape

The warrant was issued late yesterday, said a spokeswoman at Sweden's prosecutors' office in Stockholm.

WikiLeaks founder wanted in Sweden on rape charge

"We can confirm that he's wanted. He was charged last night -- the allegation is suspected rape," said Karin Rosander, Director of Communications at the National Prosecutor's office.

I would be surprised if so many news outlets are taking the words of a tabloid as gospel and not checking their facts. The main source for this story, outside Assange, is Karin Rosander, spokeswoman for the Swedish Prosecution Authority, who spoke to the AP. A little fact checking would surely clarify matters and save 'reputable' news outlets the embarassment of being taken in by a tabloid.

There is always a chance that Karin Rosander never spoke to anyone but:

Wiki

Swedish Prosecution Authority

The Swedish Prosecutions Authority, or Åklagarmyndigheten is the principal agency in Sweden responsible for public prosecutions.

A quick peek: www.aklagare.se... Google Translate: www.aklagare.se/

Charged in his absence
2010-08-21 2010-08-21
Inga nya uppgifter har framkommit (uppdaterad 15.45) No new information has become available (updated 15:45)

On-call prosecutor in Stockholm confirm media reports that Julian Assange arrested in his absence.The application relates to two separate events, a notification of molestation and a notification of rape. Assange is charged in his absence when there is a risk that he might hinder the investigation.

More information can currently not be. On-call prosecutor has no opportunity to give interviews.

If new evidence emerges that can be released, these will be published here.

Before anyone takes issue, please remember, I am merely pointing out the reports seem based on more than a tabloid and have made no reference to any other claims made. In fact I find the suggestion, mentioned by Regensturm, that the claims are merely a tool to ensure Assange is apprehended before extradition to the US on other matters quite interesting.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jeanne75018

if it is expressen then its just a sham,

as i recall J A works for the rival news paper in sweden as a kolumnist

these 2 papers have been whitewashing each other since they where first formed.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
When I saw this headline on CNN I knew our government must be up to something. Unfortunately the public at large haven't woken up yet and believe everything the msm feeds them.

So I came to this forum to feel encouraged because I knew there would be a thread where other people "get" what they are really doing to this man. We all need to pray for his protection.

I would not be surprised to see the insurance made public. The USA is looking for a butt whipping. I know our government deserves it.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
what a crock of $___.

Of course we (anyone with a bit of intelligence) knew something exactly like this would be started.

Sadly for the fascist pigs,
this is one of their last strategies to discredit the man who is helping to expose all their petty, warmongering BS.

One they have used for ages,

I really do not think they know exactly what they are getting into if they keep this $___ up.

WL has been playing fair, like it or not.

But these scumbags want to start playing dirty?
They havent seen what a billion or more geniuses with more intelligence than these pricks could even imagine, can do from the comforts of their keyboards.

They really are fn STUPID.
Disgusting.

The USA is looking for a butt whipping. I know our government deserves it.

Absolutely.
And they will get it.
and I cant effin wait.

Karma is sweet...
Just watch...

united snakes.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
What I find most suspicious is that the two women KNEW eachother and one women are living in a small city outside of stockholm (1h by car) and that they went together to one Police-station in the centre of Stockholm.

In Sweden to go down without a doubt for rape 100% they would first need DNA samples to prove the case OR that it was documented that he was in or near this apartment/place by witnesses or public CCTV's cameras.

Women falsely accusing someone for rape has been a rampant problem in Sweden for some time now.

I have one lady friend working as a policewomen investigator in the Violent Crime Department/Division who told me a couple of years ago in a discussion at one dinner-party when these false charges were really rampant, that is was very common that someone could be falsely accused of rape as an act of revenge by women who felt very disappointed in short relationships or had been ditched after a one night stand.

She said:

"If we would have sex tonight and I don't clean myself tomorrow and for some insane revengeous reason would report you of rape, you're in deep trouble my friend".

But they have to take every case very serious from start of course - but in most cases there's lack of evidence or these women finally admit they lied further into the investigations and during hard Interrogation.

She told me that they were very good to catch the liers in the end but she also said that unfortunately some percent of innocents had gone to jail from false accusation in rape cases without any hard/technical evidences.

21-year-old reported rape as revenge

The 21-year-old woman was mad at ex-boyfriend when he broke the relationship. To take revenge, she reported him for rape. On Thursday she was prosecuted for false imprisonment and is now in danger, writes Halland News.

The couple were together until the autumn of 2006 when the man decided to end the relationship. The woman was angry at the man and decided to take revenge.

Google translation from article in GT

gt.expressen.se...

Wrongly accused of rape

Several of the nation's leading criminal lawyers and legal experts are sounding the alarm about the legal security is threatened.
More and more likely to be innocent - especially great is the risk of sex crimes. In the past there was talk of the benefit of the doubt. Now there is talk more about that it is important that no suspect should get away, "said Justice Goran Lambertz.

Google translation from article in Expressen

www.expressen.se...

Police do not dare talk about false rape

Women who make false rape reports are protected by the police and prosecutors. Even when the police suspect that this is a fictional story is considered the woman as a victim as it must take into account. According to Jerzy Sarnecki, a professor of criminology, there is great danger of pressure on police to take the women's stories seriously. Fear to violate a plaintiff is placed ahead of people's fear, speculation and designations. Recent high-profile case may be, the brutal "assault and rape" in Kortedala.

Google translation from newsmill

www.newsmill.se...

False charges of rape

Last year a record number of men accused of rape, 3 500. Bjorn from Borås was one of them. He got in touch with Jessica on the net and they were hit for having sex. The day after she reported him for rape. Bjorn was arrested and threatened several years in prison. But when Jessica pressured during questioning, she acknowledged that she lied.

Google translation from GP article

www.gp.se.adp-visitor.sth.basefarm.net...

She lied about the rapes

The false allegations damage the women who actually been raped

Several cases of false rape allegations has been made aware this fall. Now prosecutors will review the special cases.

www.aftonbladet.se...

More false rape

Norrköping: The number of rape complaints are increasing.
It also makes the suspected false notifications.
- The false notifications requires much energy of the judicial system, energy that should be available for those women who actually been raped, "said Anne Aspen, Head of Homicide in Norrköping.

Google translation from article in Folkbladet in Norrköping

www.folkbladet.se...

The rape was a hoax

The Swedish women was broke - trying to cheat insurance companies. The 20-year-old Swede was broke while on holiday in Turkey.

She therefore lied to police that she had been raped - to get money from the insurance company.

www.aftonbladet.se...

Jail for lying about rape

A 26-year-old woman in Orebro on Monday was sentenced to eight months in prison by the Örebro District Court, for falsely reported on five occasions her 34-year-old boyfriend of rape. She must also pay SEK 20 000 in damages to the man, writes TT.

Google translation from Aftonbladet

Woman sentenced for fake rape

A 35-year-old woman was sentenced on Wednesday to three months imprisonment at Hässleholm District Court for wrongly accusing her landlord of repeated rapes. The district court takes very seriously the false declarations. The woman confessed all, when the landlord made false counter-notification if IMPUTATION. She claims to have felt badly treated by the landlord and was intoxicated when she made the police report.

Google translation from SVT

svt.se...

Woman admitted that she lied in a letter to prosecutors

RONNEBY · After police investigation, a long trial and a forensic examination took the woman suddenly withdrawn the charges of rape against her husband. - I lied about everything, she said to the prosecutor, who has now dropped charges. The legal process has cost society millions, "says Chief Prosecutor Cleve Tommy Hult.

Google translation from article in SydÖstran

www.sydostran.se...

Acquitted - by a tape recorder

Joel, 18, was close to be innocent convicted of rape. A tape recorder which accidentally was on and the recording saved him.

The TV show/program "Wanted" on TV 3 tonight takes up a controversial topic -? Women Who Lie About Rape.

www.aftonbladet.se...

Brian, 47, refused to divorce his wife.

When notified, the mistress Barbro, 43, falsely accused him of rape.
- The police picked me up before the eyes of one of my sons.

Google translation from article in Expressen

www.expressen.se...

13-year-old girl lied about gang rape

- The girl has withdrawn its allegations of rape. She has provided a reasonable explanation as to why she lied, "prosecutor Britt-Marie Hägglund. 13-year old reported to Police in early November that she was subjected to gang rape by four boys aged 13 to 15 in a grove of trees in the woods

wwwc.aftonbladet.se...

Rape was a false alarm

It has soon been two weeks since a 15-year-old girl reported to police that she had been raped not far from Sandra. Her story of how a young man sexually assaulted her while two of his comrades were in the vicinity led to a fierce debate on youth sexuality and alcohol use.

Now it turns out that the story was fictional and not true.

www.barometern.se...(43614).gm

Woman on trial for rape hoax

A woman was on trial on Tuesday in Orebro prosecuted for false statement and evidence of gross corruption. When she felt betrayed by a married man whom she had a sexual relationship with, police notified her husband of raping her. To further emphasize the seriousness of the notification, she cut herself with a knife in the face and arms, writes Nerikes Allehanda web edition.

Google translation from article in DagensNyheter

Much more articles here: www.yakida.se...

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Chevalerous]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1
Or maybe...just maybe...he actually raped these women.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

How very interesting that you just signed up on ATS today, as if just to make this statement. Who knows? Welcome to ATS nonetheless. On to my point....

Maybe on another day that would've sufficed.......but this is just too ironic considering how bad they want to shut his site down. They have been trying for sometime now and could not legally do it. So, in typical government fashion he falls (like so many of his predecessors) under some trumped up charge. It always seems to happen that way. Think about it, he is under heavy scrutiny from the government, always being investigated and harassed and taken to court.....the FBI won't leave him alone.......so he goes out and rapes 2 women??????????? That sounds like a reasonable response.
This has happened to countless bean spillers through recent history, including William Cooper and Phil Schneider, who both payed the ultimate price.
Unfortunately, we live in a world today that every thread of the fabric of our lives were "created" for us, to direct us in a certain path, a path that will lead us into the NWO. There are countless articles and videos on the web of this very statement coming from the mouths of the Rockefellers, Clinton, Gore, Bush, Kissenger and many, many more. So I will have to counter your retort of "not everything's a conspiracy" and reply with
"If it ain't a conspiracy,.......it ain't happening".

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Phenomium]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The timing of this event is indeed very suspicious.

But let's assume for one moment those is a prepared campaign against the person Julian Assange:
I highly doubt he and the people arround him wouldn't have prepared themselfs for such moves. If he's smart he'll just retire temporarily as a Wikileaks spokesperson and another one'll take over his business.

The Wikileaks Blog says:

While Julian is focusing on his defenses and clearing his name, WikiLeaks will be continuing its regular operations.

Source: Official Wikileaks Blog

The show must go one and i'm sure they'll work this out. The best way to handle such a situation is to get the accused out of the line of fire so business can go one as prepared.

Personally i think Julian Assange has nothing to do with this. (B/c of timing/to much of a coincidance).
In dubio pro rea.
I'm not saying he's innocent, but for all we and i know (an article from a tabloid and his tentacles on the other msn sites) there isn't much evidence and the timing is a major factor.
What if they want to get as much countries against him (warrants) to cut connections and to limit his movement?

(P.S.: First Post: Hi ATS! Nice to be finally registred. Alrdy read a lot here. I'm a student from a tiny country in europe
)

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565
reply to post by nidstav

how can you have a rape charge if the women in queestion has not complaint about it ?

Therein lies the problem. The women in question have been interviewed by the police, but they would not launch a formal complaint. But, the interview gives the police probable cause. So, the police treated it as a crime based on interviews they did. Also the police could not find Julian, but nobody in Wikileaks have been contacted before the press-release.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner
reply to post by Regensturm

I believe Interpol has requested recently to operate in the US too. So you may be on to something. This high level cooperation may lead to him being handed over following arrest in Europe.

My advice to him, get in good with the Chinese now.

Yeah, thanks to Obama, Interpol has free reign over our criminal database and inner workings of the FBI and police forces now. Executive Order 12425.
But as my wife points out, who cares, we can trust him he looks trustworthy and has such a pretty smile.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Phenomium]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Final Solstice
The man is a rapist. Accept it, get over it and stop praising the man like he's some God.

It's funny how any time some one claims to have some dirt on America every foreigner out there jumps online spewing hatred to America and praising scum like this guy.

I've seen more predigest on here from most of you non Americans than I've seen hard facts about any of your claims/beliefs. Just remember, all of your governments are just as "bad" as Americas and you should start fixing the problems with your own country before trying to fix those of America.

It's funny how a few links to a foreign paper and you automatically assume he's guilty.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Aw -snip-! What?! "Assange found dead in jail cell, apparent suicide by overdose." How did I know that would happen? I guess that`s what they do to people who don`t "comply"...
Note: This didn`t happen...YET. Let`s see, usually once apprehended, marks do not last more than 36hrs... I give him 24. Especially with a sex crime, they`ll say "he couldnt live with the shame of what he had done"... If they think this is deterring people, I think they`re dead wrong. I feel the scales have tipped... as far as the "awakening" that is. Obamadmin would be better off getting on the right side and acting like "we had no idea this was going on and we will investigate immediately" someone takes the fall, and the sheeple trust the good ol` guv a little bit longer. But this obvious display of recklessness... it`s almost like they want some fed up american to go "nucking futz" and blow some -snip- up or shoot some -snip- up. oh yeah i forgot, that`s their wettest dream when that happens...the legislation for patriot acts part 2 through 20 has probably already been written up, just waiting to be signed into law after the opportunity strikes. and if it turns out the people are awakening and turning to nonviolent tactics, then thats what 9/11 parts 2 through 20 are for. Heck, when we are colonizing space, they may even blow up the Earth as a false flag when they are done raping her and there`s no more, or not enough, value of the monetary type attached to her. I almost wonder if they are taking the ultimate gamble: colonize space before the earth dies from our efforts to develop tech to... colonize space. Perhaps they`ve been led to believe that it is standard for a civilization to destroy their home planet in pursuit of becoming a starfaring civilization. Like how some animals are born inside another animal (i know some spiders do this sort of thing) and they eat their way out and that gives them the energy needed to start life`s journey. Kinda makes me think we are still "infants" in the scheme of things (or rather, fetuses) cause we haven`t even left the proverbial "womb" yet. We`ve barely taken a peak (peek) at the outside world. At least the public...SO, I wonder if the "insurance" file will be released now? Hell, I would release everything at this point, assu

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join