It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was abused by a gang of CHAVS! A guide to the Chav!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by truth_of_truth

Well the thing thats annoying is that we have our proper gangs to in London. We have Yardies, Triads, Yakuza, Russian mob a plenty and lots of African gangs from Nigeria and the like. They will kill you dead no questions asked. But these chav are not a proper gang. They are a bunch of losers who terrorize old people and weaker people. They dress like they are from the Hood in the States but will only confront females and people on their own. Nothing hard about them but in a group and as a single female walking to her car it is too much to tackle by myself. If my husband were there they would not say a damn thing so I have to either let it be or become a vigilanty and dress up in a ninja suit.

And I was born a Jewish girl but I practice not religion. I do not follow any faith or whatever people call it.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by sassyncute

Just looked up the Cold Steel 49HK Mini Tac Kiridashi too. Nice piece of hardware. Mine is similar but with a curved blade.

From what I have read, I like your humour. I bet you and hubby have a great laugh. My wife is French, so our humour is not always compatible, but we still can laugh together.

Please do not check my spelling LOL.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Once again Im sorry you were targeted, I would suggest taking up karate or any self defense class you can find. Then atleast if anyone tries to hurt you, you have some kind of edge. BTW is it even legal to defend yourself with a knife over there?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

You did the right thing moving to France. at the moment Britian is in the middle of a crisis with the economy needing to improve. Budget cuts left right and center and our first Gay couple in number 10, Cameron and Clegg. The mess Labour left behind will take years if not decade to sort out and that is if Cameron and his wife are upto the task. Lets see how long he lasts before some greater power has a word in his ear.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Well. We have a spare room. LOL

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
On a side note, relevant to this thread. I have a number of interesting self defence books that make good reading. No martial arts flair, just straight down to earth dirty fighting methods. Those who may be interested please U2U me.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

yea thats true, "real" gangs over here will most of the time leave women alone (but watch out if you are a female gang member)
and well regular people every once in a while you'll hear something i would like to go to london and see how they are give em the ol im a inner city youth from Chicago dont even think about it

im agnostic so im indecisive, i like the swastika it was a very powerful symbol before the nazi's twisted i think it was a good luck charm ive toying with the idea of getting a tattoo of it but i think that would only confuse people and or enrage them since i am latino

and LONE ARCHER fancy seeing you here

[edit on 18-8-2010 by truth_of_truth]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by FrancoUn-American

You can defend yourself to a degree. They call it "reasonable force" but that is then interpreted by the Law and the court once you inevitably end up in there.

Its a tricky situation because the police will only help once a crime has been committed. That could be too late though.

I do take Krav Maga with some friends but when its well over ten boys and two girls against just me its best to try and get away rather than risk a beating.

Here is a nice vid and song about chavs.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   

My friend. The original swastika was at a diferent angle and I think inverted. Those with a modicom of intelligence would not take offence to that. May I ask where you are from? My good friend here at work is Pueto Rican, although brought up in the Bronx.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

The swastika is actually used by a lot of religious groups and it is or was a symbol of peace. To bad it became famous for something else. You could get it blended into some sort of other tattoo like a half sleeve or something. Just an idea.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Always good to see you in a thread. I hope you are well.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Sassy is right. Try looking at the original design. It is actually in the centre of a more elaborate design. Looks quite fetching.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   

I can't blame you, Krav Maga thats great! You might also want to look into Isshinryu It's great for women because it focuses on more technique and speed rather than brute force, not to mention it's very adaptable.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   

well i know it was the older versions of it were slightly different but you know that people that are intelligent are hard to come by and to the regular person well you know, im american from chicago, but my parents are from mexico but they are naturalized citizens so deportations

and sassy yea i think a sleeve would be a good idea place the swastika in the middle with a bunch of other ancient peace symbols or something to that effect, or i could just put "if you think im a racist look up this symbol"

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   

So, that's a Chav. I have been away from Blighty for about 10 years now. Glad to see that I have not missed much. I live in the South West. Moutains one side and the Med the other. Small village, never any hassel. Thank you Sassy, for giving me another reason not to return.

My wife said the spare room is still free. RoLF.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
FYI
Here is another good weapon for concealed carrying:

Cold Steel Super Edge, Stahl 420, Kraton, Secure-Ex-Scheide

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Smh..Stop girling..Brits, can't live with em, wouldn't be here without em.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Pardon my interuption, I agree cold steel makes great knives, have you ever given a skinning knife a try? You get great slashes at a very fast rate and since the blade is curved if it hits a hard surface such as a bone there is no shock to your wrist the blade simply slides outward instead of getting caught.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by FrancoUn-American

Actually, yes. I have one. It normally rests with my camping gear and gets used a lot whilst in the mountains. It also sits very nicely on the inside of the palm in order to make a reverse slash.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Im very sorry that you had to injure that when only minding your own buisness, hearing that would just want me to go for a walk with you down
to there hang out. Im glad your ok!!! I have to ask you a big favour leave the knife at home,you dont need it. Also a knife is no use because if you were to pull it out it might fall from your grip and get used on you.[but going by the chav in video,im starting to think you would of done a chun li out of streetfighter 2 on them]It would be the last thing wanted[get a gun,haha only messing princess]
Also the dumb police would treat you more as the criminal if you were caught with the knife over them scum bags that were just mouthing.
Also god forbid that you would use it and end up going to jail and having to live with a chav as you room mate for xy number of years.
Really sorry it happened,i so wish you had got a nice hello and how are you enjoying your holidays?? Your post was very funny,Translations were priceless
star and flag,keep your head up!!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join