It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was abused by a gang of CHAVS! A guide to the Chav!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
eh, a little mary go round,

surrounded by a group of what? i must misunderstand the word chavs, kids, thugs, ok, right, don't over glamorize them would ya?

secondly, not about me being a man, but, weren't you the one wondering from the first post 'were we afraid of our own children?'.

Are you female or not? I dont know, I can see the difference, though we can ill afford differences anymore.

It has nothing to do with how nicely I put it, it has everything to do with how powerful they feel when they push you around and you don't even fight back a lil. I just figured you didnt even tell them what you wanted. Almost no one is brave enough to even say what they want anymore, but you expect someone else to pass by and help.

I think it's laughable yes. I may be a jester (truly, humbled), but not just that, I have always been a fighter, and will never let people run me scared.

Edit: Further response (+remove evil words), actually pal, I have been in a very similar situation, 10+ boys+hit in the back of the head, and nothing good came of it, but so it goes and I don't complain so much for it. I didn't know, take the time to see, she was a lady, yes, rude boys they are. I still think it's BS. As far as winning the war??? WTF interest would I have over there? What a clown, really. I don't mean to act like a bigger man, but really, when something in your face, you don't mind enough to fight it? to risk a little physical harm? I do usually.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by Theblackout]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by LeBombDiggity

It does not matter what you think. I carry a knife so what. I carry mace too. Whoever you think I write like is fine with me. What has my writing got to do with it. Ask ANYONE in the UK about Chavs and ask them about their experiences. Read my posts. My writing is always the same and extremely FUNNY. Unlike yours. Its easy for you sitting there hiding behind your screen to say whatever. But if it happened to you im sure you would pee you little pants. Get a life. Chavs are real and Chavs are dangerous in their groups.!! I see from your name that you are in tune with the uneducated people using your slang as a way to be accepted into a low class brotherhood or sisterhood Miss Diggity. Peace ma hommie, I iz out!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Theblackout

I am glad to hear that. We need people like that, fighters. It is the only way to keep scum in place. Maybe my words were a little harsh towards you. Being ex-military, I do not back down and have been in a similar situation, not so outnumbered though. I took the fight to them and prevailed.

It was not really a personal attack on you, just venting anger. Sorry about that my friend.

[edit on 18/8/2010 by TheLoneArcher]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Thelonearcher, and others,

And I mean no offense to any others here. Just another point of view in the big scheme of things.

I'm regular self-assured about my views, because I have only had luck when trying things my way. That said, if something confronts you, you gotta confront it back. I know nothing of being a lady confronted in this situation and I apologize for my own thick response, as it was intended for a man. But again, I'm not sure the story is authentic, and if it is, I am the type to disregard consequences in the name of the moment. To be intimidated is a funny feeling, and I wish it upon none.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I was just thinking of that movie. These people seem just like the gang in it.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Your last line is so true.

2nd line.

Edit for spelling again. Go to the back of the class.

[edit on 18/8/2010 by TheLoneArcher]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   

I have edited my post after reading yours

[edit on 18-8-2010 by sassyncute]

link   
not scarey... you should see the people in my neighborhood.. just be thankful you don't live in america, here kids like that carry guns and sell each other crack.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by 2weird2live2rare2die]

link   
Sorry to hear about what happened. I'm glad that the encounter didn't turn out worse. It's sad to say that this kind of behavior and that of passerby is occurring the world over. Good thing you have the knife. On another note: that avatar is hilarious!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sassyncute

Originally posted by sassyncute
Its amazing there are so many in such a short space of time. It must be some government experiment gone wrong. I can't imagine that so many could infest the country in every city unless they had some help!

I think that each new generation gets more outrageous than the last............At least that's what some of the older generations think.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2weird2live2rare2die
not scarey... you should see the people in my neighborhood.. just be thankful you don't live in america, kids like that carry guns

Well yes, that is why they will spell scarey like you have.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MY2Commoncentsworth

I think so. But Mr Blackout is on hand to tackle these Chavs.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Skid Mark

Thanks Skid mark, as is your name funny. Skid marks are a no no!!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by sassyncute

Originally posted by 2weird2live2rare2die
not scarey... you should see the people in my neighborhood.. just be thankful you don't live in america, kids like that carry guns

Well yes, that is why they will spell scarey like you have.

blame the us school system not me

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by 2weird2live2rare2die

Actually, totally off topic, the first recognised dictionary, defining correct spelling was in fact American. I cannot spell to save my life, but that is another story.
I sometimes find it frustrating as I work mainly with US documentation.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Why is my story not Authentic. Its because you have NEVER encountered anything remotely dangerous. You lack the experience to give a credible judgment. It is happening everyday in the UK. You need to grow up and stop pretending you are the man.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
humbled, I began a response, and then I just felt like a donkey for trying to carry something on. I don't mean to say it is right to fight, wrong to run, but, generally, I feel, we cannot afford to be timid to express what it is we want. As people, as captains of our ship, it is lastly up to us to make it known when there is a problem.

I've been stared down by people I didn't have a response for, only to later, at home, think, ah, if only I had said... but no, I didn't. I was trapped in a consideration. I prefer not to be. I prefer to jump out stupid than to know I watched, as if a movie. This I encourage other to do more, especially in our times. Action, inaction, reason, unreason. When faced with something ugly, we cannot always force it away, but with it we can always struggle. For some this is not the proper response, but for most humans, I think we are put here to deal with a great bit of struggling.

edit: as far as the story sounding authentic, just my take, call it cultural difference or something, it just comes off as rather odd(ly told). Hm, and sensational. Maybe this isn't so, carry on.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Unfortunately, young gang members exist in every part of the world, whether its the chavs in England, or whatever they are called now a days down here in Alabama, i see them everyday. Best thing you can do is just ignore them and not feed them any emotion.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I'm sorry to know that you had to go through this, but i'm glad to see that you're ok. I too have been victim of the indifference of others in a dangerous situation, my only thought was "why the hell are they not doing something?" and i was embarrased that the only ones that came to help me were 2 teens (around 14) with a bunch of adults just gazing the other way.

One can always stand his/her ground and fight back, but the outcome is yet unknown, and one of the possibilities is death. You did what you have to, and in result, you're fine with a bad experience.

We used to have kids like those here in México, now only a few remain and they're not so bad... that is because the new dangerous kids are sons of drug lords or they want to be a drug lord someday so they carry guns and shoot anyone.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I'm so sorry to hear this happened to you. Your ability to recount this with humor is impressive. Thanks for the laugh! It's unfortunate to see that your govt. clearly missed the logic of "making the weapons illegal will only keep them out of the hands of law abiding citizens". My vote would be to send these kids across the pond in groups and drop them off in south central L.A. for a night. The ones that came back might have a new attitude...
Oh, and I would also just like to say that the notion that you fabricated this story is utterly ridiculous! Who says that?!?! How rude.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join