It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11118
none of his predictions came true, although it could have been to spread fear but who knows?

Just curious - did he give actual timelines to his predictions?

Heck - I had one premonition that came to be - - 30 years after.

I have read the whole thread - - but it's been a while.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by 11118

From mine a few posts above:

Basically, Enki/Enlil, El, Ra, Zeus, Quetzcoaltz all represent the same being(s), the top of the pyramid, the all seeing eye of Horus.

Same group. The bloodlines are followers of the same group, supposedly HH's group. They are puppets to the puppeteers. The head of the pyramid, the all seeing eye of horus. The true negatives in these lower level channels. They may try to convince us its for our own good, and they are merely being catalysts, but if you put love in you get love out, if you put abuse n, you usually get a psychopath, its not love, and really all they are doing is trying to be the masters of the "known universe" at these lower levels that they have lost their love and cannot see that they could be so much more than this, and are only a sliver of themselves, if they choose to invert the pyramid to power to the many and work/love their way back home.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Unity_99]

I don't understand, Ra never said they were a catalyst in any way, nor did Ra ever say anything close to Hidden_hands perspective about controlling for the greater good - Ra's only similarity with Hidden_hand is the positive and negative polarity, creation, etc... but I never saw Ra say that they were part of the royal bloodlines in fact Ra's history is vastly different than hidden_hands.

Have you even read hidden_hand or any of the Law of One?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

none of his predictions came true, although it could have been to spread fear but who knows?

I believe so, another thing to look at is if Hidden_Hand is really going for the negative polarity than his timeline would look different than the timeline of a person who wasn't on or close to the same path.

There are an infinite number of parallel realities.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by 11118]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I believe so, another thing to look at is if Hidden_Hand is really going for the negative polarity than his timeline would look different than the timeline of a person who wasn't on or close to the same path.

There an infinite number of parallel realities.

That's what I think and I think this Hidden-Hand situation is similar to John Titor. His predictions came true in some other universe/dimension.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Absolutely!

I know I've had at least one time memory experience. I never take any of this stuff literally.

I take it all in - - then let my "guys" sort it out - - filtering what is relevant and what isn't to my experience.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

I think he was paid to do the job. A mouthpiece for one of the branches and trying to soft sell this to the masses, peddle this nonsense.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Absolutely!

I know I've had at least one time memory experience. I never take any of this stuff literally.

I take it all in - - then let my "guys" sort it out - - filtering what is relevant and what isn't to my experience.

Here's a neat way to say it:

The PRESENT is not the result of the PAST.
The PRESENT is the result of the PRESENT.

Creation occurs only in the PRESENT. The PRESENT is the Now result of what you Now believe to be most true for you. Continuity from one present moment to the next is considered "normal", but is actually optional: If you suddenly make a discrete shift in beliefs, you will experience a sudden discrete shift in your Now reality. The PRESENT is the Now result of what you Now believe to be most true for you.

As you change your present (by changing your present beliefs), you are likewise changing your past and your future. That is, you are shifting to a totally different hologram which contains its own "past" that is consistent with its "present", and also its own "future" which is likewise consistent with its "present".

sites.google.com...

Would make sense, if you actually believed 100% no doubt in your mind whatsoever that you were a unicorn, you'd be a unicorn.

Like dreaming. But if you were Lucidly awake (oxymoron I know), like lucidly dreaming than you could do things far beyond illusive limitations.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

I think he was paid to do the job. A mouthpiece for one of the branches and trying to soft sell this to the masses, peddle this nonsense.

Did Illuminator13 (a person I think is similar to Hidden-Hand but yet different enough) get paid as well do you think?:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Would make sense, if you actually believed 100% no doubt in your mind whatsoever that you were a unicorn, you'd be a unicorn.

Like dreaming. But if you were a Lucidly awake (oxymoron I know), like lucidly dreaming than you could do things far beyond illusive limitations.

Who knows. I could have been a unicorn in one universe and not remember it in my current state.

But I agree with your post.

I like to keep it simple. Going into specific densities and levels is not for me.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Annee]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I didn't pay attention to it, and will check it out when I have time. The basic thing is, I can't imagine any of them actually lowering themselves from their ever so self inflated grandiose egotistical positions to deign to talk to the low level serfs who they really have ingrained are a lesser species.

You need to use your common sense. Love does not hurt anyone intentionally. It is so far beyond this, that it is a teacher, and encourages, nudges, helps. When you feel down and depressed, if you've been sungazing and connecting to HS, and Family of Light, you will suddenly find yourself having the most wonderful pep talk being told to be gentle with yourself, have humor, take it lightly, there is always a way, and remember to have fun, and the list goes on, but the whole room brightens up and the feeling is warm and light and quicksilver and bubbles up from within you, and suddenly the sun cuts through the clouds for the first time that day.

Love encourages, spreads joy, helps, dries your tears, helps you to figure it out, nudges you while you sleep. It gives calm and level advice if needed and never endorses violence or control. Its your best teacher and guide and rejoices with your happiness and success and mourns your losses, feels you pain, forgives all.

There is no one who is anything but a pure outright negative trying to manipulate you into being a passive victim (and believe me religion has been doing this to people for such a long time from India's caste system, to the Church's that induce fear of questioning, fear of a all powerful head of the pyramid who will make you suffer, and convinces everyone they are such sinners they feel so meek and passive, they simply OBEY, which was the whole purpose of the whole sick excercise to begin with) who would tell you they are doing this for your own good and that you need a good whipping to learn right from wrong. The natives didn't why should you?

Oh but they are also such ego manias, they want you to idolize them whilst they enlsave you and torture you. You must always follow the pyramid system, instead of becoming self as you do in this channel where you percieve self, and then learn love, they wish you to be abased, to call being self egotistical and abase yourself in your lowliness and ingnorance, to obey and serve, but look up at the top of the pyramid or midway and idolize these wanna be eiltes, the rock stars ,movie stars, sports heros, leaders, generals and even mafia heads, banksters, royalty and pope, in the end the head itself, the draco at the top.

So, if you read anything that is not about LOVE & EQUALITY and the VENUS project, and the need to redistribute everything and empower the people, its a LIE.

And they don't talk to us for in their self inflated grandiose illusion of selfhood, they consider us to be unclean, lesser beings, and if we have self esteem and realize we're people they call that ego and talk about how imagining you're a person and valuing your self and others, and thinking you count is such massive ego to these wanna be "Gods".

And in addition, they want you to think you are all one, big cosmic planktum soup. Instead of the Many In One. Jeshua did have that right by the way. We truly are the Many Branches of the Vine, the Eternal Many In One.

Win52 talked about the dracos/reptilians he had contact with and the plan to send humanity back to the bacteriological soup level to begin its climb up all over, so just maybe that is the "oneness" they are talking about.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

All I know is that if you read any of Ra's words, or Hidden_hand you may have had a different slant to the discussion.

So far nobody has answered my question.

This is Ra's slant on the whole Lucifer and the "garden of eden".

The questioner even has to ask a few times different areas of the question because Ra is really confusing sometimes, yet precise.

Questioner: Would it be possible for this work of our density to be performed if all of the sub-Logoi chose the same polarity in any particular expression or evolution of a Logos? Let us make the assumption that our sun created nothing but, through the first distortion, positive polarity. There was no product except positive polarity. Would work then be done in fourth density and higher as a function of only the positive polarization evolving from the original creation of our sub-Logos?

Ra: I am Ra. Elements of this query illustrate the reason I was unable to answer your previous question without knowledge of the Logos involved. To turn to your question, there were Logoi which chose to set the plan for the activation of mind/body/spirit complexes through each true color body without recourse to the prior application of free will. It is, to our knowledge, only in an absence of free will that the conditions of which you speak obtain. In such a procession of densities you find an extraordinarily long, as you measure time, third-density; likewise, fourth density. Then, as the entities begin to see the Creator, there is a very rapid, as you measure time, procession towards the eighth density. This is due to the fact that one who knows not, cares not.

Let us illustrate by observing the relative harmony and unchanging quality of existence in one of your, as you call it, primitive tribes. The entities have the concepts of lawful and taboo, but the law is inexorable and all events occur as predestined. There is no concept of right and wrong, good or bad. It is a culture in monochrome. In this context you may see the one you call Lucifer as the true light-bringer in that the knowledge of good and evil both precipitated the mind/body/spirits of this Logos from the Edenic conditions of constant contentment and also provided the impetus to move, to work and to learn.

Those Logoi whose creations have been set up without free will have not, in the feeling of those Logoi, given the Creator the quality and variety of experience of Itself as have those Logoi which have incorporated free will as paramount. Thusly you find those Logoi moving through the timeless states at what you would see as a later space/time to choose the free will character when elucidating the foundations of each Logos.

lawofone.info...

Pretty much saying that due to the nature of pure contentment there isn't a desire to move closer to the light nor the free will to do anything at all. Not because the Free Will is not existent but because the Free Will is not perceived, You cannot know light without darkness.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

I can't read him, he has jaki, very prickly negative energy. I was given a book and had my hair stand on end immediately, and knew exactly what he meant when he said if you read futher he would send his "runners".

HH I've read. And what a bunch of white washed lies that was. Love only helps, it does not hurt, it cannot hurt, it suffers every pain you go through. This low level vibrational world is hard enough and needs no tyrants and slavers to make it worse. The indigineous people were far freer than we were yet they were prone to many abuses, wars, and injustices.
Yet they could go anywhere and build a home, they could leave a group and set off on their own. Life is hard enough already. It never was a skip in the woods, strewing flowers and talking to bambi like some make out past civilizations to be. We make our mistakes and hurt others and take a while to learn love just fine on our own once we perceive separation.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Ego does not mean abasement of self. As Yeshua said, love your neighbor as yourself. Most of us, at least those struggling along closer to the bottom of the pyramid, have too low self esteem and don't love, trust or respect ourselves enough.

Everyone counts. You are an eternal infinite ray of light, beautiful and unique. There is no other like you and your family from the Beyond adore you, and are with you every step of the way, as much as they can be, and in the manner they can. Be love and become. Everyone must find their way, their gifts, likes, wishes, and the best way to help others, or shine their lights in their own unique way. Everyone is eternal, and counts very much.

Ego means, setting oneself above another. That is what HH's group and the puppet masters do, the wanna be "Gods" who would like you to be abased, idolize them and obey them.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Love is the only true essence of the Universe, pain and suffering is a distortion of Love but still Love - you're missing the point.

"Love hurts", it's true. It teaches, if you did not know the opposite side of the spectrum how could you know the side of the spectrum you're choosing to be on any better.

In my opinion Ra is completely positive through the whole reading. It's different for everyone of course.

Namaste.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Welcome to the pyramid:

www.google.ca...:en-US:unofficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N &hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1610&bih=796

www.google.ca...:en-US:unofficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa= N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1610&bih=796

www.google.ca...:en-US:unofficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=w i&biw=1610&bih=796

OBEY. Its flashed everywhere now isn't it.

Child Starvation and Poverty

Africa Agony- Death By Starvation

Just idolize them for this:

www.google.ca... aq=f&aqi=g1&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

www.google.ca... aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

After all, its for your own good.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

We learn it on our own as did the natives who were free. No one has to come and grind our nose in it. The trouble with them is, they do not realize, they are not "gods" or higher dimensionals, they're but mortals in tests, and actually came to make a difference. It is a very hard one, and I wish they had had more help and direct intervention to help them through, they need it in that world, they need more tangible signs and miracles. They need our love and our reminders to them that its best to overcome what has been done to others while still in time, and to start to disclose the truth and redistribute all the goods to all the people. Because they have been lied to by the top of the pyramid.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

So you're saying the natives didn't suffer whatsoever?

They were completely content without ever having to look for greater love then what they knew? Wouldn't this put a stumbling block onto a journey of seeking love of the highest degree?

That sounds quite illogical, I'm sure the Natives had some type of suffering. Was pain non-existent? Sadness non-existent?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Also, there is something that the bloodlines should realize, but don't seem to connect with themselves. They actually came in to make a difference and improve humanities lot, they had positive missions, and thought they could over come their positions. So in some sense this is not their fault entirely for it is very strongly rigged over their heads. That is why we must send them love.

Also there are great mitigating circumstances for some such as rituatl abuse and things that induce psychopathy in young children.

However, the lies they are being told sets them apart as if they are not going to suffer consequences for their roles. As if they are gods. They are and will. They already have sold humanity out to the ETs ,in their bases and the abuses are horrendous. They eat, torture and create hybrids with other creatures, and abuse them in heart breakign ways, for "karma" and law of consequence, and they have heaped it on humanity they think, though it is very minor for anyone under their thumb compared to them, though they think the one giving the orders has no guilt, only the one carrying it out.

They both do.

They should, for their own sakes, and for the family who loves them watching over them from above, start to try and undo this horrendous murder of humanity and suffering of their beloved family of light, now, while in flesh.

They know what they have sold humanity out to but do not connect the dots about why they have been lied to.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

I know how you feel the good old feeling of knowing too much and yet they still watch you like a hawk watching its prey. I have been actually attacked by their assassins once it was very very intense as far as I know. The hit came from US Defense I believe it was the work of the private sector so I was not too fond of that when I dug up the information. They retried the attempt again about 2 days ago but I was lucky that some friendly neighborhood ETs were near by. I still have not figured out why they would want me to be swimming with the fishes. So I looked into it and found out that someone payed a lot of money to have me dead also throwing money around as well. Basically I had a bounty on my head and the first attempt failed, but the guy that got away reported the job done. US Defense thought that it was it until about 2 weeks ago they found out I was still alive. So they tried it again 2 days ago but I was lucky very very lucky that the friendly guys up above came to my rescue.

Lately we been getting loads of new teachers at the High School too many that its becoming suspicious, the scary thing is when they walk past me they look at me in a non-human way. Our school has also installed security cameras for no reason at all we never had crime or anything bad happen in the school. So I am a bit more carefully sneaky when it comes to energy use at school.

DClairvoyant I hope you are all well also that the monitoring subsided a bit off from you. I did pick up on a lot of activity around you so that could be also one of the causes. In general case to sum it all up I know how you feel my friend and things are not as fun being on their list.

In any case thank you for your reply I would love to chat some more with you if you have the time.

Peace and Light to you.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by phoenix_zephyr

Lol good old Pheonix always ready to touch base on the unknown

Can you make me a thinking hat like the one you have

Peace

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join