It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forgetful Mullen's 'unintended consequences'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seventytwo
reply to post by gator1177

The day you become ashamed the better the world will be.

Blaming Humanity for Americas actions is a comfortable position to take.

Blaming humanity is perfectly acceptable here, as I am a part of humanity as are you. Think of it like this, and I speak of our world society as a whole, if you (society) saw a mugger (TPTB) robbing a defenseless person (Iran, Iraq, Sudan, add your own group here) and did nothing to stop it then it would be your (society's) fault that you (society) let it happen and did nothing to prevent it. Now, it's easy to blame one group (i.e. Americans) for the mugging, if it helps you sleep at night, knowing that you (society) were not responsible for the mugging and that the mugger (the TPTB, or your scapegoat the Americans) were the only people to blame for what happened even if you (society) could have stopped the crime, however that doesn't change what has happened. We, as a world society, are the only hope that this craziness will end. In the end it's all our responsibility, and we should all be ashamed for not acting sooner or maybe not acting at all to stop it. However, I am only one American, who detests what is going on, should I be ashamed that I haven't single-handedly stopped the suffering? Should I detest my fellow Americans for not ending the craziness? Should I look at the world and say it is hopeless, no one will ever change it? I do not think so. I will not, also, blame the British (and others) for their support of the TPTB. What I will do is help spread understanding, first to my children, then to my fellow man in an effort that one day the suffering will end. Am I ashamed to be an American? Never! I am ashamed of what humanity is capable of....

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

us govt. is playing out the real plan to the end EH? and in the end KARMA to all!!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
War is only possible because some have power, and others do not. The answer is not to give power to the powerless, but to remove power from the powerful, and never give it back.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
This is just another plus for Iran , since Obama refused to hold talks at the UN general assembly in september .

Not only do we have CIA top men saying an attack on Iran is more than likely , but we also have the US president refusing to hold talks in front of a the wolrd and the media.

Its pathetic , we all know USrael are going gung ho for this WW3 .

We need to stop it .

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeaceMaker
when will the US Government realise it cant play world police. When will they realise if they didnt act they way they are they wouldnt have a threat of having a nuclear missile shot up thier backsides

so true...if they stopped trying to control every other country and concentrated on their own country the world wouldnt hate america.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

Yes but then you'll see a "leaked video" of some actor dressed up as Muslim extremist saying:

I hate you freedom-loving Americans for being so godly superior to us poor filthy cave dwelling rapists so we will destroy you all with the WMDs which we get for free from Iran. Please don't bomb Iran because of it, we would totally hate that. Remember: Iran is our friend.... Iran... Bomb... terrorists. Got that? Bomb Iran, not. Good. Peace out, oh and please die....

After you're done laughing at that pathetic propaganda, you'll go out and see that people around you actually believe that crap. You soon realize you live in world of illusion and trickery.

It's not about policing the world. It's about war warmongering, fear and dwelling on hate, it's even about satanic rituals and demon worship. You find out that you don't live in a world where killing a fellow human is sin, in your world it is a proud accomplishment, a well paid job. They tell you good kill soldier, good kill. Its always been like that. Although, now not even roof of the world is safe from the madness that plagues humanity, it is almost everywhere.

It is simply a matter of time before it all explodes into a global massacre, a world war where almost everyone will die.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by bestideayet

when did the USA turn into North Korea?

Threats, Threats, Threats, Threats...we only attack countries that can't fight back.

Not that I *want* to go to war...but im a little tired of hearing all the threats of war.

Why the **** can't the rest of the world take care of its self for a change?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
O K

I have heard about all the threats and retoric about this that I care to.

The only thing that will satisfy these Warmongering "chicken-hawks" is an all out full scale nuclear war, and they don't care who it is with.

O K let's get it on !! It really does not matter who is right -- only who is left !

I only hope these MAJOR LEAGUE IDIOTS out live their childern! Maybe then they will learn just what their deepest desires have gotten them.

I hope these people live a very long and pain filled life after this happens.

You see I have "BEEN THERE -- DONE THAT" and I didn't llike the tee shirt.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

The Global society are mislead, they are deprived of history because of those who create it.

Why are you ashamed of yourself when you should be ashamed of what your country stands for?

All the people of the Earth have been "Mugged" Humanity robbed of it's identity...

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Sorry blaming humanity is nothing but a cop out, simply because not all humans are responsible for the state this planet is in. I'm certainly not, as both my hands and my conscience is clean, which is true for the most part as far as most people are concerned. It's the minority who are ruining it for everyone else. Governments, criminals & morons etc.

Those who are evil and corrupt only have one goal in life and that is to drag the rest of us good people into the gutter and they do that by trying to make out that we are the ones that are responsible for the mess and they do this by creating an constant atmosphere of fear, doom & gloom. (welcome to ATS).

Only someone who is ignorant would blame all of humanity and then defend their corrupt government. There's also the fact that what goes on inside Iran is nobody's business but the Iranian people's. If they don't like their laws or the way their government is, then it is up to them and them alone to do something about it. Why don't you Americans concern yourselves with the state of your own corrupt government and country, which right now is in a state of disarray.

There is no justification for attacking Iran. To do so is an act of evil. But what's new when it comes to the real axis of evil in this world. American, Britain & Israel.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

So true (Y) and you're right, they probably already have.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
irancoverage.com...[/img]]

This image is very important.
It shows how the U.S. felt about Irans nuclear ambitions when THEIR PUPPET the Shah was in power.

Funny how things change, huh?

Here is the link to the webpage: irancoverage.com...

Iran Coverage

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Ningishzida]

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Ningishzida]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
HAHHAHA no way that news article is a belter !

It really annoys me that the UK government choose to align themselves with the real terrorists USrael !

it simply looks like the UK will jump aboard the bandwagon when its time to goto war with Iran , Millions in the UK will march in defiance of the governments decision to goto war , millions cry out at the falsehood and legality of a war with iran , yet the voters voices who put them in parliament will go unheard , because the government works for the government not for the people.

Government is instituted amongst men to protect and maintain individual rights , not to destroy the rights of others half way across the globe!

Letter to PM , Cameron is going to get a nice letter from me !

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by RainCloud
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Yeah, you got it right. Though I dont know where you got the Russian invade Europe.

Well I believe that Russia have some sort of "Pack" with Iran just like they did with the Nazis. If the US were to attack Iran they would disrupt the flow of oil to Russia so this makes me think that Russia would first take Georgia, then go for an all out invasion of Eastern Europe. Perhaps to try and re-establish the USSR.

I also believe this is how the Europein union will become a single state, governed by one "goverment". Although I do not think Britain will be part of it.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Just when some of the troops will be leaving Iraq, they will go to another country that doesn't have a Rothschild central bank. Shame on you, Iran, for not letting inbred, reptillian, trillionares manage your currency. Not to mention, they have to fulfill, Illuminati witch, Albert Pike's, 3rd World War.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
After listening to that speech of Cameron, it looks like it's business as usual. Same old spineless, bought & paid for evil lap dog pretending to be a force for good. He must think we are stupid when he peddles the same old drivel. His entire visit to the middle east & Turkey is suspect. I bet the only reason he was there was to get the Turkish gov to allow Israel access to their air space and in return they get entry into the fascist EU. His slip up about Iran having nukes speaks for itself.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by kindred]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Devil is in the details...

Such calculated escalation of Washington's rhetoric elicited an expected Iranian denunciation and the pledge of a firm response throughout the Middle East and beyond. Despite its superpower wherewithal, the US military has major areas of...

We most likely have a plan to invade Iran, but Admiral Mike Mullen was only rhetorically speaking to provoke a response. We have to wait for more details.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
This is hardly breaking news. THis is the sensationalist western media blowing a story out of all proportion, as usual.

American political leaders have been saying for YEARS that the military option for Iran has ALWAYS been on the table.

A change in administration isn't going to affect these plans.

I'll bet the US also has attack plans on "friendly" countries like Canada, the UK, South Korea, Israel, etc as well, just in case a military option is EVER needed. They'd be FOOLS not to be prepared.

Once again, hardly breaking news. Ever watch the movie "Wargames" in the 1980s? This was loosely based on reportedly a true incident where hackers ended up putting NORAD on alert - the supercomputers at the Pentagon had attack scenarios for just about any possible aggression, even nearly 30 years ago.

Western media needs to learn that it's called "News" not "Olds".

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

Originally posted by RainCloud
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Yeah, you got it right. Though I dont know where you got the Russian invade Europe.

Well I believe that Russia have some sort of "Pack" with Iran just like they did with the Nazis. If the US were to attack Iran they would disrupt the flow of oil to Russia so this makes me think that Russia would first take Georgia, then go for an all out invasion of Eastern Europe. Perhaps to try and re-establish the USSR.

I also believe this is how the Europein union will become a single state, governed by one "goverment". Although I do not think Britain will be part of it.

Not a bad scenario, but it's called a "Pact" not a "Pack".

I believe the Iranians have a pact with Russia to have the Russians build nuclear plants and supply nuclear fuel to the Iranians.

Oh, and if you study history, you'll see what eventually happened to the "non agression pact" that the USSR had with the Nazis. I suspect any pact they have with Iran would suffer the same fate.

The UK also had a pact with the Nazis in 1938, with British PM Neville Chamberlain saying that it guaranteed "Peace in Our Time" in that the Nazi's wouldn't invade Czechoslovakia, but was completely ignored by the Nazis in under six months, just like the Iranians will completely ignore any nuclear pact it has with Russia.

The Russians won't try and reestablish the USSR - they don't have the money, military power, or political will to do so.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by babybunnies]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

It's good to see the Government actually learned something from
9/11 and it's cause. No Wait, they didn't learn anything about medling
in other countries affairs.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join