It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forgetful Mullen's 'unintended consequences'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
If you got a look at the USA's little 'play book' - including all 'plans of attack' - and the names of the Nations for contingency attacks? Believe you me, it would be bigger news than this headline?

I would hedge to bet ALL NATIONS have 'attack plans' for other Nations.

This is just one more (of many) attempts to GROOM PUBLIC OPINION into not batting an eye when they hear the words IRAN and WAR linked in a sentence.

peace

edit = oops

[edit on 6-8-2010 by silo13]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82
Think of the closing scene of "Dr. Strangelove". That's Israel sitting astride the speeding nuclear missile waving the cowboy hat."

Wow... that is a great analogy but scary also. It all comes down to the banks. Take the banks out of the equation, starting in 1913, and the world would be exploring space in peace.

See you all at Arizona Bay..

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Well, an attack on Iran may be a Wag the Dog scenario for Obama.

Unless Obama is specifically given the order to formulate the attack plan on Iran from his Bilderberg elitist masters, he will not do so.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Maybe some country should declare war on USA considering they are the only scum to actually have used nuclear weapons ... Choose your side ...

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Burgo]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
What is the point of attacking Iran? what threats have they made towards the US, oh yeah thats right , the US government doesn't like them, so they make them out to be the evil scapegoats that they are, plus the fact they are apparently one of the top OIL producers in the world. But that doesn't have anything to do with it.
Oh thats it , its because the Iranians are developing Nuclear power and thats means that they can have nuclear weapons, but of course the US is the ONLY one allowed to have weapons like that aren't they?
I also bet that they have a 'contingency' plan of attack against the UK too, just incase we become radicalised in the future.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by bestideayet

AMERICA NEEDS TO WAKE UP!
World War III began in November 4, 1979.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
The U.S. maintains OPLANs which it updates regularly for virtually any conceivable conflict should they be called upon to execute them. This includes China, Russia, the defense of Europe, the defense of the Arabian Peninsula, the defense of SOKOR and counterattack against NOKOR, the defense of Taiwan and the Pacific Theater, and many more. These plans have existed in many cases for decades and will continue to exist and be updated as time passes.

I'm not saying I agree with it or think it's a good thing. It just isn't surprising or an escalation from the previous status quo in my opinion.

[edit on 8/6/2010 by AceWombat04]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Oh Joy....

More Muscle flexing, fighting talk and my nuclear warheads are better then your nuclear warheads statements.

Yawn

[edit on 6-8-2010 by skitzspiricy]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
When will Americans become ashamed of being American?

War pigs!!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Is it really news that we have attack plans for Iran? The government and it's think tanks have attack plans on any nation that is a possible threat to the TPTB. Theres and attack plan for N. Korea and ill put money on that! The real question is, are we going to let another war start because the media is force feeding us disinformation? Are we going to gobble up the latest bit of the playground politics? Remember the recent Iranian elections? How all we saw the riots because Ahmadinejad won? How the whole country was against him? It was only what the TPTB wanted us to see, because if the vast majority did not want him as President he wouldn't be. This is not news.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I point you all to Bill Blum's anti empire report

Anti empire report august 4th

SHOCKING to some , not to us ATS'ers

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seventytwo
When will Americans become ashamed of being American?

War pigs!!

OH give me a break please! It's not about being American. The average American doesn't want war. It's humanity. Most people believe everything they are told because it's easier to live life thinking that our government is taking care of us so we can focus on the important things in life such as whats going on at work or what's on our favorite show tonight. If Americans are so terrible then what are the other countries' citizens doing to tell their governments, that supporting the USA, is unacceptable? Don't blame Americans blame the system that we all let to continue.....

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I smell WW 3 around the corner. Time to fill up storage room, invest all cash into gold and hope for the best....

if this attack ever takes place, US and Israel will burn their fingers badly

[edit on 6-8-2010 by nagabonar]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
All those staged events. They still want to keep the world under their control forever. A war on Iran is a thing that has been forseen for some time.

It has to do with population control and power. I guess they have no problems at all with potentially causing a nuclear war or at least a war that involves many countries. For them that's the ideal stage to kill millions and millions of people.

For them there is too much opposing consciousness on this planet. They want to get rid of it before we all awake. Kill people and reduce the number of potential opponents - that's their intent. And they DO regard us as potential opponents!

I don't want another war. But if there has to be one it should be the war of us people against those war mongers. And this should be a world wide movement. Finally we should stand up and stop them once and for all. They are outnumbered by at least 1000:1 and after all the military also consists of people. I believe many of them do not want these things to happen either. I do not even see a reason to fight. If all of us were standing together their power would vanish in a second.

Why do we just watch and keep being stunned what they do. When do we realize that WE HAVE MORE POWER THAN THEY HAVE??

[edit on 6-8-2010 by mrMasterJoe]

[edit on 6-8-2010 by mrMasterJoe]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by gator1177

The day you become ashamed the better the world will be.

Blaming Humanity for Americas actions is a comfortable position to take.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Well, things are coming together, aren't they? If USA starts this illegal war, i think you can rest assured that iran will respond by illegal actions. Just think what an organized terror attack on the usa would cause. I mean real terror, targeting subway stations, trains, just about anything where there is a big group of people.

They already probably have sleeper agents in usa, and when they get to work it won't be pretty. Political assassinations, CEO assassination and so on and so forth...

All i can say is that i am glad i won't be affected by this directly. I feel sorry for those Iranians though, innocent people being threatened by sick americans.

[edit on 8/6/2010 by above]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thestraighttruth
Hello, i don't post much i am a floater. I read a lot of things but i never post. But i am in the know that something is going on right now, things are moving in position for some kind of show down or show of force.

No i cannot tell you who or what is going on, if you are reading this thread then it is quite obvious what i am talking about. And it is also quite obvious to what kind of person would have any type of knowledge regarding this subject.

Man i wish i could say more but seriously national security is a serious subject and i will go down if someone see's that i jeapordized something.

No offence and mods don't hang me for this, but the fact you don't use proper grammar in your post, would indicate to anyone with the slightest bit of intelligence in them that someone like you is definitely not in the loop of what's going on.

And if you were, you wouldn't be posting about it on the Internet unless you were a whistle blower, which if you were you would offer verifiable proof of your claims.

Sorry but ATS is full of people like you with ridiculous half assed claims, a stop needs to be put to this.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by above

All i can say is that i am glad i won't be affected by this directly.

There will be no stone to hide under, we will all have to fight Usrael.

they have methods of making the whole world suffer.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
David Cameron accused by Labour of Iran nuclear 'gaffe'

From the link:

David Cameron accused by Labour of Iran nuclear 'gaffe'

Labour has accused David Cameron of committing a gaffe by mistakenly claiming Iran has a nuclear weapon.

Asked why he was backing Turkey to join the EU, he said it could help solve the world's problems, "like the Middle East peace process, like the fact that Iran has got a nuclear weapon".

A No 10 source said the PM "misspoke", later adding he had been talking about Iran's pursuit of nuclear weapons.

But Labour said he was becoming a "foreign policy klutz".

Shadow Europe Minister Chris Bryant said: "This is less of a hiccup, more of a dangerous habit.

"Considering Iran's nuclear ambitions constitute one of the most important foreign policy challenges facing us all, it is not just downright embarrassing that the prime minister has made this basic mistake, it's dangerous."

More

So is it a gaffe or is Cameron deliberatly and with calculation drumming the propaganda war drums for war like Mullen? Cameron saying Iran has a nuclear weapon, but then having 10 Downing Street say it was wrong for him to say that more quietly later on so people won't notice the retraction of Cameron's comments....the war propaganda is done.

Mullen admitting a strike on Iran would "endanger the security of the region", showing a supposed reluctance to see war, hoping "we don't get to that" but stating it's an option, is either one of two things. Mullen is either preparing the masses for the horrors the war will bring and war will happen, or he is publically warning Obama not to wage war, having failed to do so in private.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Regensturm]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
it is about time america stopped being world police !

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join