It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you remember Dolores Barrios, the woman from the planet Venus???

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MOTT the HOOPLE

The woman in those pictures is what exactly? part of a guy called "Valiant Thor"? I don't understand i have never heard of these before can someone explain?

If that woman in the other pics is supposedly an alien..then

*wolf whistle*
lets hope all the women in the galaxy are as gorgeous and as natural as her

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I haven't read all the posts but I knew I had seen her before. She is the spitting image ofthe lead character in Avatar.

That movie is part of the acclimitazation process AND

DOLORES IS AN ALIEN.

WAKE TFU

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
I haven't read all the posts but I knew I had seen her before. She is the spitting image ofthe lead character in Avatar.

DOLORES IS AN ALIEN.

WAKE TFU

Nice catch.

Now that you mention it, that IS why she seemed so familiar!

OK... That is nuts!! What are the odds?

I wonder if it's really based on this woman...

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333

DOLORES IS AN ALIEN.

WAKE TFU

Oh that's the way to go about it gullible mr muggins, everyone will be a believer now!

And again, my hope of ATS shrinks a little.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth
reply to post by antonia

If she had a few stone added she would be gorgeous, don't like these women who stay stick thin doesn't look natural.

But even by todays standards she would look really alien to people.

That's part of the appeal. Models are chosen for their rather unique looks. You will find most models have very distinctive faces and overly thin figures.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sed Non Credo

Oh that's the way to go about it gullible mr muggins, everyone will be a believer now!

And again, my hope of ATS shrinks a little.

Come on, now. The fact that they resemble cats and James said they were designed with cats in mind, they were obviously based on this one strange looking woman from Venus as a part of the 60+ year ongoing disclosure project.

It is sooooo obvious now!

So next we need to be on the lookout for a movie about a time traveler from the '40s who is spotted by his cardigan sweater from...

...the future!

It is all starting to fall into place now.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

Originally posted by Raider of Truth
reply to post by antonia

If she had a few stone added she would be gorgeous, don't like these women who stay stick thin doesn't look natural.

But even by todays standards she would look really alien to people.

That's part of the appeal. Models are chosen for their rather unique looks. You will find most models have very distinctive faces and overly thin figures.

I saw a few people trying to say that she looked like a man but when I see what are supposed to be major models of today, many of them have masculine facial features as well so that would make sense to me.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
for the ATS member that believes that Venus has no Atmosphere

the thread debate of Venus off this site www.abovetopsecret.com...

the Russian Probe Photos www.mentallandscape.com... or even better photos of Venus

these are some nice shots of the Surface of Venus

was there a American probe on Venus ?
nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov...
nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov...

why did the US not Land one !! ?

main reason it so hot (temperatures to melt lead ) on the surface is the Atmosphere is Shielding like a blanket Trapping the Heat in besides be closer the Sun

are we humans LOL Planet Skipping ? as Earth was like Venus Many Ions ago and was Mars like earth when our sun become close to a red dwarf en.wikipedia.org... will we move to Venus

that if we dont destroy ourselves first

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The picture of the woman has obviously been tampered with. There are several tell-tale signs of of over laying and other artifacts. It's not even well done. Sheesh, anything to believe for some I guess.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Great thread!
I never knew this case and the story behind it so I stared and flagged it. Props to you ucalien!

I took the liberty of doing a comparison to what might seem a striking resemblance with a CGI character conceived roughly half a century later to represent a genuine non human space lady zaarp3333 beat me to it.

Avatar sci-fi movie computer generated alien heroine Na'vi Naytiri, sketch serving as forensic sketch sample in comparison with the 1954 Dolores Barros photograph from Palomar Mountain, California UFO gathering.

Source: Naytiri Avatar Speedpainting MS paint ita.avi

The comparison:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd8061df9eac.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/440e3fd4fb54.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/78b525ee3589.jpg[/atsimg]
Ortho-corrected comparison, with forensic sketch as base.
Dolores photo rotated and sized vertically & horizontally
while normal image proportions were kept.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c198ad80ef28.jpg[/atsimg]

Body and torso comparisons.
Surprisingly our Venusian beauty Dolores Barros on the left appears more representative of a space woman than the beautiful Na'vi the computer generated Naytiri at the center and Zoe Saldana resembling a plain earth girl on the right.

It seems to me that Ms Dolores Barros has all the potential to turn in to the Mona Lisa of the UFO phenomenon.
Mona Lisa of the Fringe.

Considering the acclimation process been referenced earlier by other posters, I would rather believe that Avatar creator G, Cameron took this case and this individual as a model for creating Avatar.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by spacebot]

[edit on 24-3-2010 by spacebot]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I don't care what planet she's from... She's a fox, or was one at the time.

I'm not saying that this is a hoax.

I'm not saying that this is true.

I'm just saying.... Damn, could I get her phone number?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

Yer that's jill from the Valiant Thor's Crew supposedly from Venus. But if you want more information Google up Frank Strangers. Here some video's

vodpod.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Me personally I think these people are highly evolved spiritual beings that we once called angels. Now we just call them aliens.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

what do you think about this story?

rune.galactic.to...

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

For now, I just wanted to say that she isn't the only one with the "ridge" on her forehead. The other two have the same markings/ridge. On the one man it is more noticeable than on the other guy.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by keops
reply to post by Arbitrageur

what do you think about this story?

rune.galactic.to...

The answer is in the story.

He said he came from another reality on Venus

So obviously he's not from our reality, he's from another reality. Either a parallel universe reality where Venus isn't 900 degrees F and hot enough to melt lead like it is in our reality, or, far more likely, the source of the alternate reality he's from is a delusional fantasy on the part of the observer.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Semus
Odd looking people are from other planets now? Do you have any other proof other than looks? That's pretty flimsy evidence to say the least.

Every human being on this planet is from this planet. Sorry to crash the party here.

You make an awfully grand statement that every human being is from planet earth. Where's your proof?

BTW - the party will start rocking again once you get back to your day job under that bridge and look out for the big goat. I hear his nickname is Randy the Ram.

[edit on 22-3-2010 by Semus]

[edit on 22-3-2010 by Semus]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I don't know why but i find her face very appealing,i think she is quite beautiful,probably cause i have pretty similar facial features.But it looks like she was standing still and waiting for her picture to be taken,not running towards her spaceship

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I get the impression that maybe her nose is not her real nose, that the nose is attached to the face and held in place by the strip running up her forehead, maybe some sort of technology to alter the gasses of the atmosphere to make them more suitable for her biology.

If they are aliens maybe there is an envelope of adaptation into which the two guys fall and they can breathe the air without difficulty and after testing her they found that she is not as capable of processing the air here and they fitted some sort of breathing device.

In the close up photo it looks like the eyes have independent movement with the left eye being independently focused/trained higher on an object and her right eye is looking slightly lower.
She also looks pensive and uncomfortable as though worried or threatened by something.

If they are some sort of reptilians, independent eye movement would be quite natural, and a need to cover the nose for cosmetic reasons if it isnt as human as it would need to be to enable her/them to move around amongst us undetected.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I am a contactee of human et's.

i wanted to post to help the guy who invented the thread.

The woman on the picture defently looks Human ET.

Also I know from peronal experience that the uman ET'S tend to travel or meet up in 3's , in my case i met with 1 female 2 male.

The 2 males in the picture look human ET also. The guy was probably wearing some glasses to disguise himself as Human. They are clever by the way and do try to look as human as possible when walking amongs humans on Earth.

Somebody stated that he thinks they are only a century beyond us. This is not the case , they are bettween 10,000 and 15,000 years ahead of us in technology. Although they would not tell me which planet they were from I do believe that they have bases set up either on or around venus.

Id also like to state that the tempatures of planets given to you in txt books at school is false information. venus is not that hot however it is indeed hotter than the earth but not 800-900f.

her facial proportions all point to non earth human. her eyes are larger her nose is wider. the guy with his head down looks a spiritual guy. when they meet up in 3's they always have a spiritual master who is there for security they can use there minds as weapons by the way makes you go very dizzy and feel very sick. the other guy is the scientist mathmatichian analyist and the female is normally the translator the only 1 that speaks. communication bettween them selves is mind to mind telepathy.

hope that helps with your research.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I forgot to add that those 2 males will not be her buddies but her sons.
mum and son relationship in there culture is very strong

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join